Chronicles of Danny Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit." Danny hissed as they ducked behind the column.

"You.." Delaforge hissed as she walked towards Danny. 'You! You did this!" she turned to the police who had just thrown a blanket on Kara. "Officers! Arrest that woman! She humiliated by daughter!"

The officers turned and saw Cammy, Natasha and Danny slowly back away. One of them he advanced towards Danny and shouted, "Hey! You three!"

"What do we do? What do we do!?" Cammy asked.

"Run!" Danny shouted, turning to spring across the street, with Natasha and Cammy following close behind. With their adrenaline on high, Danny's ability to make split second decisions was heightened, the sight of a clear street giving them the impulse to dash across without bothering to check to see if any cars were coming.

Ahead, Danny saw a wall of hedges waist-high, guarding the entraance to a park. "In here!" they shouted to Cammy and Natasha.

"My skirt is riding up!" Cammy whined, pulling it down over her hips, the rain making their clothes stick to their bodies.

"Stop running!" the officers shouted.

The calls from the police only made the three friends run faster, hopping over benches to use as blockades to slow the police down. The dirt paths inside the park split off in two separate directions, one going up a hill lit by street lamps, the other going down. Danny went up the hill without hesitating, turning to see Cammy and Natasha losing distance from them. Natasha had difficulty running as her hands were occupied with holding her pants up while Cammy had her hands clutching her shirt together.

"Don't slow down!"

"That's easy for you to say when your clothes fit!" Natasha shouted angrily. Anytime she tried to let go of her pants, she could feel them sliding down her hips and she wasn't in any mood to run through the park in her underwear.

Cammy had no difficulties running due to her athleticism in volleyball. Her issue was that every time she tried to exude force to run faster, she could feel the front of the dress tighten, the buttons stretching across her body as if about to break free. She could hear the footsteps of the police getting closer and when she felt a hand brush against her shoulder, she screamed.

Deciding to forget her modesty, Cammy used her hands to help propel her forward, raising her legs higher to push further. As soon as she increased her speed, she felt the top button of her dress fly off, the top of the dress opening. "Shit!" she cried as she continued to follow Danny. Pop pop pop, the rest of her buttons flew in the air and Cammy felt her breasts spill out of her dress as it split open. "Godammit No!" she whined as she closed her eyes, feeling the rain bounce off of her pink brassier with a bow in the center.

"Don't stop now! keep moving!" Natasha encouraged

"I'm going to need so much therapy for this!" Cammy whined as she continued running, feel the skirt around her slide up her legs until it finally ripped at the sides. Gasping, Cammy looked down and saw that not only had her skirt ridden up past her hips, but it was reduced to two separate flaps as the seems split open up past her stomach. In pure sight was her purple string bikini panties with pink polka dots, barely able to contain Cammy's bubble butt.

"Whoa..." the police officer said as he watched Cammy's posterior hypnotically sway side to side.

"Focus you idiot!" the other officer shouted, hoping that with the woman's dress about to fall off she'd slow down.

Natasha heard the comment and closed her eyes, biting her lip as she pulled her phone out of her pocket and stuffed it in her brassier before letting go of her pants. She felt the slacks drop to her ankles and she hopped to kick her feet out of the pants legs, feeling her ass shake as she hopped. She wore a lacey mesh pair of black boyshort panties that did nothing to cover her shaved sex or her ass.

The rain soaking Natasha's panties made it worse, making them practically see through. By the time she finally got the pants off, Natasha was able to run faster, hands pulling her kitchen staff's jacket down to try and cover her panties. "This is all your fault!" she shouted at Danny, her face turning dark purple as she ran up a hill, past a couple pushing a stroller with their child.

"Wow." the husband said right before his wife slapped him for staring at Cammy and Natasha's backsides.

"Pervert!" Cammy shouted,wrapping her arms around her breasts to keep them from bouncing out of her brassier.

"Put some clothes on you whores!" the wife shouted.

"I'm so lucky!" the police officer who found both women attracted shouted. He reached into his pocket to get his phone and take a video.

"Stop taking pictures you idiot!" the other officer shouted and then he realized that Cammy and Natasha's asses were moving in sync with each other. "...you focus on taking the video I'll catch them."

By now, Cammy, Danny and Natasha's clothes were completely soaked, no longer acting as garments to provide warmth but instead acting as uncomfortable bindings that restricted their movements. Danny and Natasha were able to run at full pace without problems, but Cammy's torso moved with every sprint and it was when she felt the neckline split open along her shoulder that she panicked. "My dress is falling apart!"

"Keep running!" Danny shouted!

"Stay in the frame!" the officer added.

Cammy's head turned as she stared daggers at the officer, "Fuck you asshole! you're a cop how could-" with her head turned, the other side of the top off the dress ripped open and with nothing to hang on her shoulders, the dress slid off of Cammy's body, exposing her unmatching pink brassier and purple polka doted panties. her jaw dropped as she looked down at her curvy body and then up at the blinking camera lens. "oh FUCK!" she cried as she turned to run faster, arms criss crossed over her bra and panties.

"That's the shot!" he said with a snicker.

Cammy felt a lump in her throat as she fought back the urge to cry. With no clothes to restrict her, she was able to pass Danny, but not before trying to pull up her skimpy panties that were sliding down her hips. "Oh my god i'm in my underwear in a fucking city!"

Despite being chased by the police, Danny couldn't help but laugh at seeing one of their old rivals frantically shifting their hands from their breasts, to their groin, to their buttocks and back again to cover themselves. Natasha passing Danny was what they needed to remind them that they weren't free yet.

"Don't stop now!" Natasha shouted, continuing to pull the back of her panties up so her ass wouldn't show.

What the three friends didn't see up ahead was one woman wearing a large blue rain coat holding two leashes in either hand. Attached to each leash were two Great Danes, one black and the other brown. The moment they saw three joggers, the look of fear on their faces, both dogs started barking.

Danny was the first to scream, startled at the sight of the barking, yet smiling canine that approached them.

Cammy and Natasha were next to shriek as they saw the dogs advancing towards them. "Back off! NIce doggie!" Cammy pleaded, slowing down to hold one hand out while the other remained hovering over the front of her soaking wet panties as she tried to maneuver around the dogs.

The woman in the raincoat tried to hold the dogs back, but they were much too strong and too excited to play with the three strangers and broke away from their master. "Don't run!" the woman in the raincoat shouted, "They love to chase people!" she tried to catch up after the dogs but was then knocked to the ground when the police officers bumped into her.

"Shit! I dropped the phone!"

"Why are you taking a phone..at...you were videotaping those women in their panties you perverts?!" The woman in the raincoat shouted. Both officers' faces turned pale as they stuttered to explain their actions, leaving the two Great Danes as the remaining sentries running after Danny and their friends.

"Shouldn't we head to your car?" Natasha asked once they had ran down a hill and could no longer see the police.

"The cops are back that way, and I think they'll notice two half naked women entering a parking garage." Danny said.

"SHIT! What do we do?! What are we going to do?!" Cammy whined.

"Natasha, you still have your phone?" Danny asked.

With gritted teeth, Natasha pulled her phone out of her bra. "I'm texting Mistress Victoria now, where do we tell her to meet us?"

"THere's a baseball field up ahead we could have her meet us in the parking lot." Cammy said.

With both hands, Natasha was able to text the information to Mistress victoria before hiding the phone in her brassier now that she had no pants pockets.

"I just sent it to her, hopefully she'll-OUCH!! FUCK!" Natasha screamed as she felt something sharp drag along her ass. After feeling her panties slid down her thighs, she turned around and saw that the brown Great Dane bit onto the back of her panties and was trying to pull them.

"Oh hell no! Not my panties!" Natasha begged, holding the front and pressing it against her shaven crotch as she tried to run free. She grabbed the back and tore it from the dogs' teeth. "They won't slow down!"

"Maybe if we give them something they'll play with that." Danny

"This is fucking insane!" Natasha shouted, running faster now that the dogs were nipping at her heels, running her hands over the holes in the back of her panties.

"Don't look at me, I'm practically naked!" Cammy shouted, her face turning bright red as the chill in the air wrapped around her exposed skin. All of the joy she had in getting back at Kara as she saw other people in the park staring at the streaker in her panties. Since meeting Danny and Natasha, Cammy was starting to feel good about herself up until five minutes ago.

"Ugh fine!" Natasha shouted, unbuttoning her kitchen staff jacket and throwing it behind her. She was now in just her matching laced black bra and boy short panty set, although the light fabric of her panties clung to her skin after being soaked in the rain. Her dark skin developed goosebumps without any protections from the wind.

Despite experiencing public disgrace at the Dungeon, in which she had been fucked from behind and in the front while simultaneously being spanked, shocked and scratched, Natasha also felt uncomfortable running around in her skivvies, perhaps because she hadn't mentally prepared herself for the feeling so vulnerable outside where anyone could objectify her.

In looking back, Natasha hoped to find one of the dogs tearing at her jacket, but much to her dismay, the jacket lay on the ground while the dogs didn't slow down. Natasha however, did slow down, allowing the brown dog to open its mouth and clamp down on her panties once more, digging its feet into the ground and pulling Natasha back.

"NOO!! LET GO YOU STUPID DOG!" she shouted, feeling the soft wet fabric of her panties pull into her womanhood as the dog pulled harder. Even with all of her weight shifting forward, Natasha's strength was no match for the dogs' and she felt the waistband of the panties tear before they were ripped clean from her body.

"OOhhh" she groaned, the brief sharp pull of her panties into her labia sending a minor shockwave of pleasure in between her legs before she felt her bare pussy against her hands. "Godammit i liked those panties." she muttered as she continued running, covering her ass to prevent it from bouncing.

"It worked!" Danny said, watching as the brown Great Dane buried its head in Natasha's panties and ripped them to shreds, leaving the black Great Dane the sole pursuer. "I guess they like underwear.

"Well don't look at me! I'm fresh out!" Natasha shouted angrily, one hand over her sex with the other over her ass. They had reached the other side of the park by a playground where several school children in their rain coats were playing. Natasha saw them and turned her head away, not wanting to be the one to corrupt them with her nakedness.

"Oh my god don't look don't look!" Natasha whispered, feeling her face get warmer as all her confidence in her body fled her mind.

The barking from the dogs got the attention of the children and in turning their heads, they saw an image that could only invoke one response to them that they would understand, laughter. Pointing they giggled as they called out, "Nakey! Nakey! Those women are nakey!"

Natasha groaned while Cammy covered her hands with her crimson red face, feeling more ridiculous now that children were laughing at her.

"That woman's butt is big!" a little boy called out in between laughter at Cammy's jiggling backside.

"Shut up you little brat!" she hissed at the boy, the distraction enough for the black Great Dane to lunge forward and bite down on the back of Cammy's polka dotted panties. Leaping in the air, she screamed as she felt her underwear slide down her ass. "Nononoonoo! let go you stupid mutt!"

Cammy buckled her legs as she tried to hold on with both hands to one of her last scraps of clothing. Even with her athletic strength pushing forward, they just weren't enough to yank her panties free and with one final tug, the Great Dane ripped Cammy's underwear from her hips, the sharp pain making her squeal as her buttocks and thighs shook from the momentum.

With the cold air blowing against her exposed half and the chorus of children laughing, Cammy started to cry. "This wasn't supposed to happen!" Her left hand was too small to cover her posterior but it was all she could do while the other hand covered her cleanshaven sex, catching the scolding glances of the mothers who covered their childrens' eyes.

"Someone call the police! There are perverts in the park!" one woman shouted.

"I'm on it, stop corrupting my children with your perverted kinky lifestyle!"

Natasha wasn't in any position to argue about judgment when she was wearing nothing but her brassier. She looked back to see both dogs on the ground gnawing at lace and cotton and she said, "I think we're safe."

"Good, the baseball field is up ahead." Danny said, almost doing a double take at the sight of Cammy and Natasha running with their hands over their bare crotches, making tiny footsteps so as not to spread their legs too far and reveal their sexes to anyone. They slowed down to let Cammy and Natasha catch up, getting a close look at their blushing faces ".Are you both okay?"

In seeing Danny stand there, Natasha and Cammy squeezed their legs together, looking to the ground and letting the water drop off of their wet bodies. "Uh...prettty far from okay." Natasha said, feeling as if she'd been pranked all over again.

"I-Just ran naked in a park." Cammy stammered, trying hard not to let her humiliation upset her.

WIth a sigh, Danny unbuttoned their maids uniform, revealing a tight white tank top that barely covered their midriff. Natasha was the first to raise an eyebrow, "What are you doing?"

"Being a good friend." Danny said, sliding their arms out of the sleeves and stepping out of the dress. They had on a pair of white and red Spider Man boy briefs, the web-slinger's head appearing in random spots around the underwear. As soon as Danny realized their friends were staring at them Danny blushed. "Uh...I like superheroes?"

"It's okay, they're cute." Natasha said, taking Danny's uniform and handing an end to Cammy. The two of them stepped so close their naked hips slid against one another, allowing them to wrap the uniform around their waists like a long skirt. It was still short and barely covered both womens' backsides, but it provided enough coverage as they walked the rest of the way to the parking lot.

By the time Mistress Victoria arrived in her car, she was astonished to find Danny, Cammy and Natasha all huddled together, using each others' arms to covert the other's exposure. Cammy and Natasha's heads buried into each other, their wet legs entwined to stay within the confines of the tiny dress while their breasts pressed against one another. Danny hid behind both of them in a failed attempt at covering their spider-man boy-shorts. It almost looked like a love scene the way their hands caressed each others' bodies.

The sound of a window going down followed by the laughter of a husky voice made the three of them turn their heads away in shame as they heard Mistress Victoria say, "Welll well...I have to say you three look so sexy like that, I'm tempted to make you walk the rest of the way home.

******

What was supposed to be an important day for Mrs. DeLaforge turned into the most stressful and miserable day of her time as president. It had been two months since the debate and she was still fighting to bribe the news outlets from leaking the story and images of Kara doing something absolutely horrid in public.

Delaforge was still contemplating how to punish Kara for shaming the family. Sending her away to a private school under a different name was a start, but DelaForge still needed to make sure her daughter wouldn't embarrass the family name anymore with her embarrassing fetish. She was still pricing chastity belts for Kara.

In all of this chaos, Delaforge was running late to emcee the commencement ceremony for the spring semester. She parked her car and rushed towards the outdoor field where it would be held, needing to stop by her office to pick up her gown for the occasion. Wearing high heels made it even more difficult to run, almost losing her balance with each step.

She was a couple feet away from her office when from behind another building walked a woman in jean shorts, a black tank top and a dark baseball cap. Her long red hair covered her bare shoulders and in her hands was a three layered ice-cream stack with rainbow colors. Mrs. Delaforge wasn't paying attention until she saw the desert inches from her face before crashing into the woman. "MOTHERFUCKER!" she shouted as she fell to the ground.

"Oh my gosh are you okay? I'm soooo sorry." the woman said. Despite her scantily clad appearance, she had a rather adult sounding voice, looking to be in her late 30s.

Looking down at her Peach colored blouse with a frilly neckline, Delaforge growled at the sight of the rainbow colored stain starting from her chest and traveling all the way down to her expensive long black skirt. "You idiot!" she shouted, face turning purple as her fingers locked into claws. "This is worth more than your entire life!"

"I'm so sorry!" the redhead said, reaching out to touch Delaforge, "Here let me wipe it off." her hands reached out and clutched both of Delaforge's breasts, smearing the ice cream in places it hadn't touched.

Shrieking, Delaforge smacked the womans' hands away, "Stop it! Stop molesting me! Just get out or I'll have you arrested!" By the time show rose to her feet, the redhead was gone leaving Mrs. Delaforge with the predicament of her soiled clothes.

She couldn't wear them under the robe because it would ruin the inside. The only alternative was something that made her face turn red, making her hug her chest just thinking about it. She'd die if the unthinkable happened, but then it wouldn't happen as long as the robe stayed on her.

The ceremony was held near the outdoor track field where numerous risers were set up for family and friends to watch their loved ones graduate. Fold out chairs were placed on the field for students in their cap and gowns to wear. A small stage had been set up for the faculty, each of them dressed in their long black robes. Seated in the far back of the risers were Natasha and Cammy, each of them wearing sunglasses, hats and black casual business attire that made them seem like they were attending a funeral.

"Any sign of the President?" Natasha asked.

"Not yet, I'd say that's a sign that it worked." Cammy added, scoping out the main stage with her binoculars.