Chronicles of Darla Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor then said to Darla, "I'm going to begin the internal exam now so just relax, if you can;" as he brought his fingers to the base of her vulva and spread the lubricant around her vaginal opening. Then, without any hesitation, he inserted his two fingers up into her vagina, which was this was a little more than Darla could bear as she let out a low guttural moan as a minor orgasm pierced her soul. Darla's vagina was now sopping wet, not only from the KY jelly, but from her own vaginal lubrication that she was now steadily secreting. As Darla's moaned in pleasure, the doctor looked up at his sexy patient and gave a knowing smile that he had satisfied yet another client.

The doctor's fingers were now inside Darla so deep that he was practically fisting her, as he felt around inside; and said, "I'm going to check your ovaries now." Then, with the fingers of his left hand depressed downward outside of her pubic mound, with the fingers inside, he palpated the ovary holding it in place with his outside hand; and then changed the position of his hand and examined her other ovary. He then held his fingers straight in Darla's vagina and told her to cough again; which she did, and then slowly withdrew his fingers.

Darla was extremely turned on by her humiliation at this point and her vagina was a wet sopping mess with the combination of KY jelly and her own vaginal juice dripping out and filling her pubic bush like a sponge. The nurse then handed her a hygienic wipe and gave her an understanding smile; as she wiped her own vagina she noticed the doctor removing the gloves and breathlessly said, as perspiration rolled down her forehead; "can, can I get dressed now?"

"Not yet Darla! I'm afraid we have a couple more things to do," the nurse said. To Darla's horror the reached for another exam glove, put it on, and then resumed his position between her legs and then said, "I'm now going to do the rectal and the vaginal/rectal exam so if you'll just relax this should just take a minute."

Again the doctor reached out to the nurse, who squirted the KY jelly onto the finger of his right hand, and the slowly brought his finger to the base of her rectum, pausing only briefly to lubricate her sphincter and then proceed to insert his finger up into her rectum. This action caused even more stimulation to Darla than when he had inserted his fingers in her vagina, as again she squirted her own brand of lubricant onto his shirt. He then reached back his other hand for the nurse to apply lubricant and with his finger still in her rectum, he inserted the two newly lubricated fingers into her vagina. The doctor then brought the two fingers in her vagina down toward the one in her rectum, and felt the tissue that separated the two cavities, as he palpated the tissue and moved his fingers around a little before finally withdrawing them slowly from her rectum and vagina.

"Just one more thing Darla we're almost done," the doctor said, as he again removed the gloves and again put a new pair on, as he resumed his position in front of her spread legs, where the nurse handed him the speculum. As he prepared to insert the speculem into her; the nurse applied a little of the jelly to the device and handed it to the doctor. The doctor then approached Darla with the ominous instrument.

"Now Darla, we are going to do a pap smear. I just have to open your vagina with the speculum to expose your cervix; so if you can just relax a little more for me, I'll insert the speculum."

The doctor then again opened Darla's wet pussy lips with one hand and slowly and gently inserted the speculum, pushing it all the way in. Darla began to slowly feel her vagina stretching beyond that which was comfortable, and as he squeezed the handle of the speculum she felt her vagina open even more, until the doctor was able to peer into the most personal private part of her body. By now Darla was beyond embarrassed, she felt both humiliated and very horny as the doctor spread her wide with the cold metaled instrument.

At this point of the exam the doctor decided to have some fun and watch the reaction of Darla as he stretched her. It was apparent from her reaction that she was actually enjoying being spread open wide, and made a mental note to have this lovely patient make another appointment for a followup, as he turned around and asked the nurse to hand him a very long Q-tip. He then held the speculum with one hand and with the other, proceeded to swab her cervical opening, which hurt her a little as he pricked the most delicate innermost part of her body with the swab. He then withdrew the swab and handed it to the nurse and she took it away. He then very slowly withdrew the speculum from her vagina and said; "that's it! were all done! now that wasn't so bad was it?"

To which Darla just laid her head back on the table, closed her eyes, and felt her nude and vulnerable body moan and writhe with yet another orgasm, while both the doctor and nurse watched. For nearly two minutes Darla convulsed in pleasure, until finally, after realizing what it was that she was doing, she opened her eyes and were met by the doctor and nurse's smiling faces. The doctor then, after sensing her return to coherence, removed Darla's supple and sexy legs from the stirrups, at the same time the nurse came over and handed her another wipe so that Darla could wipe any residual lubricant from her genitals.

The doctor then said to Darla, in a very professional, though friendly tone, "Your, all done, you can put your clothes back on now. Oh! and you did very well!"

Both the doctor and nurse then left the room leaving Darla to wipe herself off, and get dressed. Despite the pleasure she had just received, Darla was glad to be done with what she considered to be the most embarrassing moment of her whole life. Though she was not planning on making an appointment again anytime soon, she did have to admit to herself that her body had been aroused in ways that she had not felt in a long time, and that she would likely be reliving the experience later for her own self gratification and possibly as a fantasy to tell Sofia whenever they were able to get together next. She then wiped the wetness from between her inner and outer lips, she pulled back her prepuce and wiped her clitoris and then the rest of her vagina and proceeded to get dressed.

However, on the way out, as her pussy and ass tingled underneath her skirt with the thought of what she had just experienced, Darla changed her mind, and asked the nurse if she could make an appointment for a follow up appointment. To which the nurse simply smiled, gave her an appointment for another full pelvic exam, and then said with a knowing wink, "I am sure Dr. Anderson will be happy to see you again. He loves his work!"

As Darla left the office, the doctor noted that she lived in the apartment directly across from his, and that she worked at the same hospital as his old pal Pierre. He then copied down her e-mail address, but not before calling up her file on the computer and learning a bit more about this sexy young woman.