Chronicles of Darla Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darla, now excited with the thought and prospect of pleasuring two men at once, something she had always wanted to do, then went to a the local swingers web site, which Pierre had suggested as they talked about fulfilling their mutual fantasies, and placed an advertisement. The advertisement read: "Young white professional male, age 43, and female, age 20, couple seeks man/women or both to help fulfill her deepest desires and fantasies. Darla is 5'0" with blue eyes, athletic with firm tits, tight ass, creamy skin, and a desire to swallow. No reasonable offer will be turned down."

She then scanned in a picture that Pierre took of her after their morning shower and then uploaded a second picture of herself with her swimsuit on that Sofia had taken during their weekend in Cancun. As the sun fell over Pierre, she stepped away from the computer, and then went into the kitchen to finish making breakfast. After Pierre woke up, Darla reentered the room, dropped to her knees, and then proceeded to suck him off and drink from his cock yet again. Then, after licking up all of his salty spunk, she got up off her knees, and showed him where she had been online. She also pointed out the mystery e-mail, and then headed back into the kitchen to make some French toast.

As Pierre read the ad that Darla had placed, the Mr. Hyde part of himself smiled with delight, and decided to call the gym and let his friends, who were always looking for new Raelian recruits, know about where to send their invitation for her to join their "club." In addition, as Pierre read the mystery e-mail, he gave out a silent laugh and then sent a message back to his sender, whom he knew was the sender, based upon the return address. As ironic as it sounded, both he and the sender of the e-mail were very good friends, and they now both knew Darla very well. The message simply instructed the mystery man to contact Pierre so that they could make arrangements for a very private exam of young Darla.

Pierre, then thought about Darla's desire to know more about his tattoo. For years Pierre had been a devout Raelian, but he was wary of telling Darla that he was a follower of the faith. He was extremely afraid to scare her off, especially after her remark during orientation that she thought the Raelians were nothing but a crazy cult. Which is exactly how the Canadian and world press, over the last fifty years, had portrayed the sect, ever since it had begun cloning humans.

Yet, despite the ridicule in the press, the Raelians were not as dangerous or crazy as the papers said, instead they were a benevolent type of a cult, much like the Church of Scientology. The Raelian's founder, Rael, was now nearing his 100th birthday, and his members worldwide numbered in the millions. In addition, the Raelians had recently purchased a major stake in the Tyrell Replicant Corporation, and operated a number of medical facilities both in North America and in Europe. The Raelians also contracted with several third world African and Asian governments in providing needed medical personnel to their countries in exchange for generous donations to the hospitals who provided such personnel.

However, despite Darla's initial stated impressions of the Raelians, and especially after she divulged all of her dark sexual desires to him, Pierre knew that if she was introduced to his friends of the local congregation, who were devout followers of the faith, as well as swingers, it would take very little effort on their part to turn her on to the art of sexual meditation, which was one of the pillars of the Raelian faith. Once introduced to the Raelian belief system, Pierre knew that she would not hesitate to renounce her Catholicism and become a Raelian herself.

Sensing an opportunity, Pierre stepped outside for a smoke, and walked towards the pool, and placed a phone call, to his good friend Louis, well out of the hearing range of Darla. As he spoke to father Louis, who was the high priest of the local Quebec City congregation, he was assured by his mentor that young Darla would be well taken care of during her introduction to the teachings of Lord Rael, and that he would send a message to her soon inviting her to the gym, where her erotic education would soon begin.

Not too long after hanging up, Pierre's telephone rang again, it was the hospital. Apparently there was an emergency at the Raelian hospital located in a remote part of Germania, in Southwest Africa, and that his presence was needed immediately for the next several weeks, possible months, as the only local physician at the hospital had been killed in a car accident. Pierre was overcome with emotion and devastated that he had been ordered by the hospital to leave immediately, but such inconveniences were a regular part of being a doctor, particularly as a member of the French-Canadian Medical Corps, which had paid for his education, and also had overlooked the complaints of several patients who were not happy with his past bed side manner.

Pierre then called father Louis back and explained the turn of events, to which Louis replied, "Don't worry my friend, me, Bruno, Isabella, and the rest of the congregation will take special care of Darla. She shall receive an invitation from me very soon. Be safe my friend." Pierre then went called his other friend, and left a message that he would make contact soon regarding Darla's private screening before leaving for Germania.

Upon hearing the news, Darla was understandably disappointed and upset, and she couldn't help but break into tears; however, she understood, but since there would soon be a Lear jet waiting for him at the airport, he had to leave soon and go back to his apartment and pack, but not before enjoying a quick breakfast and quickie, as well as shedding a few more shared tears over their abrupt separation. After breakfast she went back to his apartment with him and helped him pack.

As Pierre got in his car Darla, who was now crying very hard, gave him a long slow kiss that made his cock rock hard, and then said "I promise to be a good girl." He then, with a tear in his eye, smiled and drove away, but not before he whispered in her ear, "Don't worry, my friends will look after you!" Winked and then kissed her one last time before departing. After Pierre left Darla, she went back to her apartment cried for nearly an hour, and then quickly got showered and dressed for her double shift at the hospital, during which she tried to focus her sadness into treating and making her patients smile.

12