Chronicles of Darla Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before they left Isabella gave Darla Mombassa's telephone number and then told them to both be at aerobics, but that they would be wise to show up with a butt plug firmly in place and a freshly shaved pussy since she planned on giving Shelly a much more rigorous initiation then Darla had experienced.

Several hours later, Mombassa met Darla at a prearranged time in a Starbucks, where, over a double espresso, the two quickly became friends. However, during their discussion, neither one of them mentioned about their evening at the Oreo Club, but instead Darla listened as Mombassa regaled her with war stories from his native Kukuanaland. As they were leaving, Mombassa casually mentioned that, as part of his mission to Canada, he was seeking out new recruits for several of the new hospitals in the eastern part of Kukuanaland. The thought of which made Darla think hard about what her godmother had told her about never turning down a chance to see the world or pass up a chance to live an adventure, as she helped Mombassa pick out his furniture.

After selecting the furniture for the new apartment that was to be used by he and the Kukuanan defense attache, whom was to take up residence after Mombassa went back to Africa, Mombassa offered Darla to come and see the apartment. Once inside the only furniture that Darla saw was what looked like some kind of combination chair, and exercise machine. According to Mombassa, the machine was his own invention, and its original purpose was for war, as it was used to get men, but especially women to confess their sins and secrets, by applying so much sexual and painful stimulation to the victim, that the captive would eventually break and spill the truth. However, he had since made some slight modifications and planned on selling the prototype to Adam & Eve, whom in turn would market it as "The Pleasure Machine."

As Darla walked over to the machine and felt the cold steel of the apparatus, she looked up at Mombassa with a look of desire, and said, "pretend I am your captive!! I want to see this thing in action." To which Mombassa replied, "OK, but it may get scary. However, if we play, we play by my rules! If you want me to stop you must say the words 'no Allah,' whereupon, I will then slip out of character and release you." to which Darla readily agreed.

Darla, who was dressed for the day in her spandex thong exercise outfit and tight shorts, then went to the bathroom to pee and relieve herself, but when she came out all she saw was a pitch black room, with the only light being that from the lamp over the pleasure machine. However, before she walk any further, she felt Mombassa's giant black hand cover her mouth and his strong arms pick her up effortlessly. He then said, "So white bitch you have fucked up and stumbled into the wrong home. I will not tolerate such mistakes and now you must pay," as he brought her into his bedroom, and threw her on the giant bed, and then forced her mouth open and jammed a rubber ball deep into her mouth and secured it tightly around her head.

Mombassa then turned Darla over onto her stomach, and seeing that was getting turned on by their roll playing, got up and grabbed a giant Army knife off the wall, and then gently pressed it against her throat without breaking the skin. He then said, in his most evil tone, "Now I could kill you, but instead I have other plans!" He then picked her up off the bed and made her face the mirror so that she could watch him seductively move the knife over the thin fabric that covered her firm breasts, until her nipples were rigid and hard. He then pulled her top off and continued running the cold steel over her now highly sensitive pink nub, until finally he moved away and told her to remove her shorts, leaving her standing in front of him trying to meekly cover her naked breasts.

The eroticism of the dangerous role playing had fired up Darla's imagination, as she wondered what it would really be like to be kidnapped and raped. She then gasped as Mombassa laid his knife down and pushed her hands away, whereupon he then began biting and pinching, very roughly, her creamy pink breasts and nipples. As Mombassa then fondled his white captive, he reached down and began using her thong bottom as a wedge before finally ripping, with a great deal of violent force, the Lycra outfit that covered her shaking body.

After shredding the last of the spandex off Darla, Mombassa then kissed her deep and whispered into her ear, "now my little white slave it is time for your punishment!! I will now tie you to the torture chair and begin my interrogation. However, I must warn you that the more you moan the more punishment I will inflict! I hope that little pink pussy and asshole are well insured!!" He then grabbed her by the throat and dragged her out into the living room where he forcefully sat her in the machine and proceeded to strap her in, as he tied each arm high over her head and then tied each of her limber legs to two more straps over her head and far apart from each other, so that she was tied up in the shape of a W.

Once Darla was secure, Mombassa then stepped back to admire his handiwork, as Darla's limbs strained for adjustment and release as he slowly adjusted the tension until he sensed that she could be stretched no more. Darla's dripping pussy and asshole were now in plain view, as she discovered that she was now truly helpless to stop him because of the fact that she couldn't say the magic word due to the ball gag that was lodged securely in her throat. As Darla looked up at the giant black and now naked soldier in front of her, she realized that she was in no position to do anything other than submit, endure and have faith that Mombassa would not hurt her, much. After finally stripping off his clothes, Mombassa then grabbed his digital camera and began flashing away, the images of which would later be sent to Kinshasa for inclusion in Darla's file.

While he was taking pictures of his prey Mombassa said, "you should have seen how much Isabella and Lola enjoyed my machine!! Their husbands loved watching them squirm and scream as I strapped them into matching machines during their last trip to Africa. It is too bad that we never got that on film. Isabella and Lola always begged me to strap them back in when I have visited! Now let me make sure that you and the devices are well lubricated." Mombassa then squeezed a whole tube of banana oil up Darla's already wet cunt, which in turn slowly oozed out of her hole and disappeared into a hole underneath her. After which he then emptied a second tube up her well-positioned asshole and attached electric gator clips to her nipples, which in turn caused her to wince in pain as the clamps bit down hard on her skin, but did not break it, while the banana oil in her orifices slowly dripped out and into the opening beneath her.

Then, as Darla moaned in pain from the clamps on her nipples and the numbness in her joints, as well as pleasure from the banana oil that coated her insides, Mombassa pasted a number electrodes upon her breasts, forehead, and vaginal area, and then said, "Now my little captive since you won't talk I am going to give you the ride of your life!" and then flipped a switch on the machine, whereupon the holed boxes opened up beneath her and revealed numerous gleaming silver metallic dildos of different sizes and textures, while at the same time the seat that her ass rested on, dropped out from underneath her, leaving Darla dangling from her tightly stretched limbs as she moaned in both pain and desire, as Mombassa continued to say, "You see, I modified the machine. Before it would just try a dildo and record the response. Now, it will monitor your bodies' responses and continue to "test" the same dildo until you climax. At that point, the machine will change vibrators and try a new one, each time exacting a climax." he explained with a demonic chortle, as he tilted her body back so that she lay flat on a bed of cold steel.

"The beauty of it is the more you fight and resist, the more it will try to make you both come, however, the more you climax, the more your mind will go insane." he continued "The machine was designed originally to make the victim a total vegetable when its done." With that, Mombassa reached over to the machine, where Darla now lay naked and defenseless on the cold steel bed, and flipped the final switch, activating the demonic machine. Whereupon, lights and pistons came to life as the conveyor belt started up. After a second or two, a dildo appeared from the front of the machine, while a robotic arm assembly then moved it toward its unprotected target.

Darla's muffled cries fell on deaf ears as the first dildo found its mark and plunged slowly into her defenseless vagina, while she surged her wide hips upward in defiance as the phallic forced itself past her tightened vaginal muscles and deep into her womb. Darla screamed in shear panic as the dildo forced itself between her lips and entered deeply inside her. Her hips thrust and pounded frantically as the dildo gained each inch. The machine was designed to randomly select different devices, with Darla's being a long, curved implement with several ridges and ripples.

As Darla began her ordeal on the machine, Mombassa, who was also taping her entire torture session, turned on the TV that was on the wall. On the screen was Isabella, who, like Darla, had also recently been strapped to Mombassa's demonic sex machine. Darla watched as Isabella began her session with the first of many dildos. The first one the machine chose for Isabella was a long, fat white phallic that filled her completely and was too large to allow her anytime to either resist or think. Isabella's situation was compounded by the fact that the machine, which was set on the highest setting, began sliding the device in and out of her in an attempt to make her come. Meanwhile, in the real world, Darla was experiencing the same ordeal as her curved phallic slid back and forth in a forcefully rhythmic fashion. The sheer act of being striped and molested, coupled with the forced penetration she was now experiencing, brought on her first climax which sent her reeling upward in ecstasy, while at the same time, on the screen, Isabella, hearing the erotic cries and moans that she also saw on the same screen, as she watched and listened to Lola being forced to climax, drove Isabella over the edge and forced the large breasted Italian beauty to cave in, and surge in an uncontrollable climax.

Sensing Darla's defeat, the machine withdrew the first phallic and replaced it with a new one. This one was fat and shaped like several large balls packed together in a row. The new phallic plunged deep inside her struggling hips and reached her defenseless womb. It too began to pump in and out forcing Darla to thrust wildly in defiance. Darla had used vibrators before but never like this. Nothing sexually violent had ever happened to her before, but now at the hands of Mombassa and his machine the act of being forcefully raped fed her erotic fantasies. As the thought about the eroticism of the violence she was now being introduced to by Mombassa, she began to loose herself in the overwhelming experience as another climax claimed her and a new dildo moved into place.

On the screen, Isabella's next dildo was narrower and long. "A small one," Darla thought, "at least she should be able to can ride that one out..." but before she could finish her thought, she saw on the screen Isabella's hips surged in desperate panic, as another, fatter smooth phallic came up and inserted itself under the first, forcing itself deep into her. The new combination of two dildos penetrating her was bigger than the first dildo and this sent her surging in uncontrollable ecstasy as they both reached her womb. They then began to slide in and out but in opposite directions, as Isabella howled at Mombassa, "YOU BASTARD!" under her gag as the pumping drove her wild with sensation.

Meanwhile, Mombassa just lay on the floor nude stroking his cock as he watched both ladies gyrating frantically as climax after climax stripped them of their wills and their minds.

As Darla was raped nearly non-stop, she thought to herself, "he's right, at this rate I'll end up a vegetable." She then continued to struggle as yet another vibrator entered her. Almost an hour had passed and she was nearly exhausted from her constant struggling and from the multitude of climaxes that had almost torn her mind apart. Looking across to the TV screen, she could see Isabella surging again and again as she too was taken relentlessly by Mombassa's diabolic machine. However, concentration was almost impossible when the machine was forcefully penetrating her. It would slide each phallic back and forth like a steam piston, never giving her a chance to focus, let alone just catch her breath. She did notice, however, there was a short break between when she climaxed and when the machine changed implements.

As the machine finished her with another vibrator, it retracted and a new one came down the belt. Darla gaped in horror at the new dildo. It was enormous with an array of studs and bulges. "Dear God! That's going to finish me for sure!" Quickly she sucked in her gut as much as she could to lower her vagina with respect to the table. The phallic reared its enormous head and the machine began forcing it forward. The tip slid between her pussy lips, but missed her opening, instead it slid along over her clitoris and then moved under her to her still oiled, but untouched asshole. "Got to hold my breathe..." she told herself as the machine began to slowly burrow in and slowly pump the dildo back and forth into her asshole, which caused Darla to scream in a mixture of pain and pleasure as the machine forcefully sodomized her rear end. Not to soon after, Darla's eyes went back into her head as she began to experience multiple epileptic orgasms that occurred only seconds apart, as a second dildo of even larger girth entered her pussy. Her body was now sweating so much that she looks like she has just stepped out of the shower.

After nearly 90 minutes of watching Darla get raped by his machine, Mombassa had seen enough, and aimed his cock toward Darla's tits, jerked himself violently off, and finally spit his seed on her, as she writhed and convulsed to the last of her machine induced orgasms. Then, after the machine withdrew the last of the programmed dildos, Mombassa then reached down and turned off and silenced the orgasm machine, as Darla lay there moaning and convulsing to the last of the orgasmic tremors still coursing through her loins.

For nearly 20 minutes, Mombassa let Darla lay, with her tits facing upward, on the machine, until finally, sensing some of her strength returning, he untied her limbs and handed her a towel. Darla then set the towel down and rubbed Mombassa's seed into the skin of her her sweaty tits and skin, but not before licking the remainder off of her nipples and hands. She had been humiliated, raped, tortured and dominated, and she loved every minute of it, but as Darla slowly regained coherence, she noted that her legs and limbs, and extremities were so sore from the ordeal, that it was all she could do to get up from the padded seat of the machine, whereupon Mombassa picked her up and carried her off to the bathroom where a warm and luxurious whirlpool awaited them.

For the next hour, in and out of the whirlpool, Mombassa slowly fucked Darla, causing her to cum at least four more times, and him just once when he emptied his seed down her greedy throat during a 69 session that brought about Darla's final orgasmic release. Later, after the two of them lathered up and made love again in the shower, Darla, who was busy drying her body, said to Mombassa, as she wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him deeply, "I am your slave anytime you want! That machine is incredible! No wonder why Isabella likes you so much. I know Shelly would love it." Mombassa then said to Darla with a knowing grin, "Shelly will undergo a truly sexual religious experience tonight at the gym. All of the men on the gym's weight lifting team are going to be there." After which they then fucked one last time on the porcelain tile, and then afterward slipped on their exercise clothes and got in Darla's car, and then headed off to the gym, but not before stopping at McDonald's for a quick salad.