Chronicles of Darla Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Darla's loins and muscles were still sore and tender from the sexual and physical pounding that she had so recently undertaken, for some reason she desperately wanted more. In the shower she took her time and used the bar of soap and her fingers, as she masturbated to the sounds of her own moans and groans that echoed off the bathroom tile. In her mind she replayed back all of the erotic encounters from the last several days, which in turn led to several screaming orgasms under the warm streams of water, as she lay there on the floor of the shower flopping and twisting around like a fish out of water gasping for air.

However, by the time Darla recovered, she was so relaxed that she nearly forgot her doctor's appointment. She then hurried to get into her jeans and t-shirt, and then sped off to the clinic where Dr. Chad had instructed her to be. On her way to the office, as Darla waited at several lights, her mind suddenly recalled her dream, and how weird it was that her unplanned real life medical exam was taking place so soon after the erotic imaginary one she had just experienced.

12