Chronicles of Darla Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her delirium of ecstasy, Darla wondered how far the creature would penetrate. Unlike a human penis, this phallus had no limit to its extension. She thought it had already filled her, and yet she felt its scaly length go deeper still, squirming its way, each relentless pulse taking it further along the winding channel of her secret tunnel. Its progress seemed entirely unimpeded, her copious lubricant allowing the creature to probe ever deeper inside her. And all along the way, that delicate, spiky tongue explored the deepest recesses of her flesh.

At each tiny flick, her body tensed. She was close, oh so very close, to what would surely be a cataclysmic release. The creature's thrusts had reduced to mere shuddering twitches within her. Darla opened her eyes and looked down at the tail of the beast flailing across her thighs in the twilight. It looked like some strange penile appendage, projecting between her legs. With each flick, the tiny scales covering its tail stroked across the sweat-slicked skin of her thigh, and a corresponding burst of pleasure pulsed within her, as the creature's muscular contractions continued inside her receptive, willing flesh.

Those movements had reached a sensitive spot. Darla let her head fall back once more against the stones as the little tongue explored a place within her that she hadn't known existed. Fresh shivers of ecstasy raced through her body as she felt the creature's tiny mouth fasten onto that place. It seemed to be sucking her, manipulating her most sensitive, taut flesh, pursuing its relentless quest toward her inescapable climax.

Darla tried to catch her breath as the shivers of delight pulsed through her. She cried out in the darkness, her fist held up to her open mouth as if to muffle the sounds of her overpowering orgasm. She then felt the sudden flood of her juices spurt within her, flowing round the creature's scaly form while it remained, filling her every fold and hollow. She lay back on the pebbles, her body panting its blessed release from the creature's erotic embrace, yet still it nestled within her. As a cool breeze from the lake wafted across her skin, Darla relaxed. The serpent was still buried half inside her, and yet she felt a kind of comfort in this fact, as if the beast and she were one, their union sealed in this most intimate embrace.

Darla let out a long sigh as the serpent began to withdraw. It made its exit in a series of slow oscillations, its scales rubbing against her over-stimulated inner parts. Its tiny tongue licked at her insides, and she felt the creature drinking up her abundant juices as it made its languorous withdrawal. At last the beast's bloated head slipped clear of her gaping vulva, and the cool breeze caressing her body now infiltrated her exposed flesh. Darla heard the clink of pebbles under the serpent's retreating footsteps, and though she opened her eyes and lifted her head, she could make out no more than a shadow as the creature slithered into the lake with barely a ripple, after which she closed her eyes and drifted back to a deep sleep.

When the alarm clock went off, Darla found herself home, and alone in her own bed. Was it all a dream? She wondered, as her mind reeled back to the brief images of her rape and capture. She still did not know whom those men who had raped and captured her, and then performed all of those bizarre sexual experiments on her body. And what about her dream of the snake? It all seemed like a dream, but she was sure that it wasn't.

As she tried to recall what had happened, it dawned on her that none of her attackers them ever removed their masks or uniforms. She had no idea who they were, and to make matters worse, she had no idea if it was actually a rape, since she had responded to their experiments with such sexual intensity and willingness. She also recalled being poked and prodded in all of her most intimate places, as well being stretched and bounced in ways that she never thought possible, all the while none of them ever said a word to her as the erotic drug induced trance that they had placed her under dimmed her eyesight, but also heightened all of her other senses. However, before she could slip back into unconsciousness and try to slip back into the dream, her telephone rang.

When Darla picked it up she found herself talking to Shelly, who was also just awakening from her own private erotic dream. Shelly told Darla that the director of the hospital had just called and requested that they come down to his office right away. When Darla got out of bed and looked around the house to see no signs of her being raped. As she headed to the shower, Darla resigned herself to the belief that her rape and capture had all been just a dream; however, as she looked into the mirror, Darla wondered if she was just seeing things, or could it be that her breasts were now somewhat perky and fuller than the last time she looked? No matter, she now had to wake up and figure out what it was that was that the hospital administrator wanted to see both she and Shelly about.

As Darla slipped on her jogging bra and checked her e-mail and voice mail, her breasts sure felt larger than usual, and to make matters even more interesting, her pussy felt different also, like it to had tightened up. When Darla arrived at the hospital her boss, Shelly, and the administrator of the university hospital met her. At first Darla had thought that he was going to fire her and Shelly for all of their bizarre sexual encounters over the last few days, but then she relaxed when she saw the wicked grin on Shelly's face. The administrator then informed Darla that she and Shelly have been specifically requested by the Kukuanan army to train their new nurses, and that, in exchange for their services, the hospital was to be paid $1,000,000 per year, for each year that she and Shelly decided to sign a contract for.

The administrator then informed Darla, that their friend Mombassa had specifically requested them. It turned out that Mombassa's father was the general in charge of the Kukuana Armed Forces Medical Corps. It was Mombassa who had recommended that she and Shelly, who were both members of the French-Canadian Medical Corps, come to Kukuanaland and train their new nurses. Mombassa had personally assured the administrator of the Raelian run hospital that the girls' services were desperately needed. As Darla listened to the hospital administrator talk about what their services would entail, she remembered the words of her mentor, god-mother, and lover Sofia, who told her on that special night when they had made love to one another for the first time, to "never let an opportunity to broaden your horizons or see the world ever pass you by."

As Darla recalled Sofia's words, and listened to the terms of Mombassa's offer, she knew, at that moment, that her life had now forever changed, and that somehow her sexual odyssey the last several weeks, especially the last 48 hours, was only a prelude to what she knew would soon come to experience in the dark continent, which now was reaching out to both her and Shelly.

When the administrator asked finally asked Darla her answer, all Darla could do was nod her head yes. For Darla this was just the beginning of her great adventure, and she knew that there was now no turning back!!

12