Chronicles of Heather Maureen Ch. 10

Story Info
The life of one transvestite from start to present.
1.4k words
4.62
9.8k
5
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showered and with my hair still wet I slipped on a pair of panties and thought over the last while as I fixed and ate breakfast. I needed to control my actions more somehow. I couldn't go on being the wanton sissy slut every night the way I had been and I certainly couldn't go on having unprotected sex all the time! I just didn't know how.

I'd start out with no intentions of even dressing then find myself unable to stop myself from not just dressing like a slutty sissy whore but going to that park to be one! How was I possibly going to regain the control I needed to stop myself? Tie myself up? How could I and still manage to undo myself to go to classes during the day? Get someone else to do it? Yeah and not only let them know I liked to dress femininely but hope they didn't use me themselves, decide to tell everyone about me or pimp me out while I was helpless.

Even while I was having these thoughts the feminine side of my mind had taken control of my body and I discovered that my face and nails were done more sedately then what was now normal and I'd set out a flower print light blue dress and three inch white heels to put on. I brushed my hair out into shoulder length waves and sprayed it lightly before selecting what lingerie' to wear.

Taupe nylons, a matching lace trimmed white satin set of panties, waist nipper with garters and bra with the nipper tightened enough to shrink my waist down to 26" or 27". Fully dressed I looked virginal and innocent for the first time in a long time. Some rings, a necklace, a couple of bracelets and a white sweater I could carry as it was already warm out and I was nearly set.

I put a white lacy apron, a pink cotton babydoll nightie and a few other things into a bag then headed off to see George. I'd promised him I'd be back last night and a promise is a promise. I still found myself hesitating at the door before plunging out into the hall and down the back stairs. I heaved a sigh of relief when I was behind the wheel of my car and pulling out of the parking lot.

George didn't answer my knock and I felt a bit disappointed. Going back to my car I was writing him a note to say I'd dropped by as I didn't know his phone number to call him when I saw him driving down the block. He pulled into his driveway and started towards the back door when I got out, still carrying my note, and smiled at him. He gave me a puzzled look at first then smiled as he recognized me. He chuckled when he read the note I handed him then escorted me to the door, unlocked it and ushered me in.

"So, you came back after all. I was worried when you didn't last night and went down to the park to look for you but couldn't find you. You shouldn't do that to an old man. Then I thought that maybe you had found someone better looking, more your own age and gone home with them. I didn't think I'd see you again unless we crossed paths in the park someday. But now you are here and looking so different."

"I wanted to shower and change before I came over and fell asleep on my couch before I did either. I'd have called but didn't have a number for you."

"No matter everything is fine now."

We had coffee, talked a bit, watched television together but something was different. George was treating me more like a niece or daughter then someone he made love to and slept with. I teased him about it and he said it was because I looked so different in this dress, not like the young girl on the prowl he was used to. I excused myself for a minute and took off my dress then came back in my lingerie'. George smiled.

"Yes, now you look more like the girl from the park, the girl wanting to be played with by a man. Still more innocent than usual in all that white satin and lace, but more like her."

I sat close to him and this time he put his arm around me and held me close, leaned down to kiss me. I snuggled closer and rested my head on his shoulder. Somehow, for some reason, I felt more relaxed and at ease with George in my lingerie' then when fully dressed.

After a pleasant afternoon together of hugs and kisses, talking about nothing and snuggling I waited apprehensively for my sissy slut side to manifest itself and force me out to the park. It didn't happen. I cooked dinner for the two of us after tying my frilly apron overtop my lingerie and did the serving and clean up then joined George on the couch again and snuggled beside him happily.

"It's good you stay here and not go to that park to meet strange men. I don't like that even if I was one of those strange men at first. I want you all to myself. You stay here with me all the time now and we both be happy, OK?"

"It's not that simple George. I have to go to classes, I have my apartment and family, I have my male life to live. I can't just give all that up and stay here. And what happens if you decide you don't want me here after some time has passed?"

"I'll never get tired of having you here, Maureen. You might get tired of being here with an old man but I won't get tired of having you here. Even if you kept going to the park everyday I would want you here. It's taken my whole life to find someone I can say that to and to try and show them how special they are to me.

You are very special and I am so lucky to have met you. I don't want that to ever end. Keep your apartment. Keep your 'male life' separate from me if you want. Go to your classes and spend time with your family when you want. I just want and need to have you here with me like this.

Can you blame an old man for lusting after such a young beautiful person like yourself? Can you blame me for wanting to always have you here, for treasuring you, for trying to fill the void in my life?"

I didn't know what to say so I just gave him a big hug and a deep passionate kiss. Squirming into his lap with one leg on either side of him I reached behind me and unhooked my bra, tossing it aside. I fed him my nipples, my breasts and ground against him. A short time later I slipped off his lap and knelt in front of him to undo his pants, free his cock and lovingly suck him.

He started to protest but that didn't last long as my lips slid up and down his shaft, leaving a bright pink ring around the base. With Marty and everyone else I'd ever sucked I knew it was because I was being a submissive sissy but this time was different. This time I wanted to show George that if he wanted me to stay here with him I would.

He lasted quite awhile before I finally swallowed his cum then when he caught his breath he lifted me unto the couch and slowly tugged my panties down to suck me.

******************

I woke up smiling in George's arms, still wearing my pink babydoll top. I smiled at the sight of the matching panties atop the bedside lamp where they'd landed when George had practically ripped them off me after we went to bed. He'd just pushed the top into my armpits before sliding his cock into me when he made love to me last night. I knew he was awake too when I felt the hand cupping my left breast give it a gentle squeeze and his thumb flick across my nipple.

I shivered and snuggled tighter against his bare chest then turned and kissed him softly. He felt so solid, so good against me as his arms pulled me tighter. Tilting my head back I looked into his twinkling eyes and giggled in sheer enjoyment. Yes I'd be spending most of my nights here from now on and be his housekeeper / lover at least as long as the 'honeymoon' lasted, if not longer.