Chronicles of Heather Maureen Ch. 12

Story Info
The life of one transvestite from start to present.
2.1k words
4.47
8.5k
3

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life went on the same way up till the next Thursday. I opened the office, forwarded the phone line and started to do the few things I had to do each day. That Thursday I noticed I must have left the coffee maker on overnight when I went to make coffee, but I was sure I'd turned it off. I shook my head and dumped what was left out then made a fresh pot.

I'd barely gotten started when one of my regulars was on the line. He liked to have me remove my outerwear in the reception area; assuming that with the patio doors fronting it, it was the most visible spot from outside the office and people could see in.

I'd never enlightened him about the offices being in the lower level of a two story house built on the side of a hill overlooking the river. You had to come down a set of stairs along the side of the house from the street to get to the reception area. It opened onto what would have been a very private backyard surrounded by trees. The upper level was where Rick and Eva lived and opened onto the street.

Using the speaker phones I flitted down the hallway in my lingerie to get a coffee then went into the filing room as we chatted. Of course that meant I had to speak a bit louder. He 'made' me remove my bra and I heard a sound from down the hall as I did. I peeked out into the hallway and saw nothing so I figured it was Rick and Eva's cat prowling around again and brushing against something.

I felt so naughty and excited not only from being dressed,(slightly less then half dressed at the moment), while working at the office that I didn't want to interrupt the call. My caller 'made' me cup my breasts, flick my nipples and pinch them hard enough to tug out as far as possible. He knew I had very sensitive nipples from previous experience and would moan rather loudly if I played with them. He liked me moaning over the phone. It excited him to know I was so excited and before long he had an orgasm and said goodbye.

I didn't even put my bra back on as I went to check on the cat and see if there was a mess to clean up. Rick's office door was open just a crack. The cat loved to get in there so I opened the door and felt my stomach drop thru the floor when I saw Rick sitting behind his desk. He looked up and smiled then went back to doing whatever he'd been doing without saying a word.

I just stood there frozen for a minute or two before backing out and closing the door. I slumped into the closest chair shaking, eyes full of tears and scared of what I foresaw happening. My mother and the rest of my family finding out about my secret from Rick, who'd just seen me in garter belt, nylons, panties and heels and would probably fire me now. The ridicule and humiliation I'd face. My whole life was suddenly turning upside down.

Finally I thought about the phone line and got up in a daze to turn the call forward off before putting my bra, skirt and blouse back on. I started back down the hall to face Rick but ended up sitting in the file room hiding and wiping tears off my face. It was an hour or two before I worked up the courage to face Rick. I was shaking like a leaf as I knocked on his door. No answer. I knocked again but still nothing. I opened the door and discovered he was gone.

After checking the rest of the offices I went up the inside stairs and knocked on that door but again no answer. I went into the upper part but Rick was gone. The rest of the day dragged on and on in a blur as my mind raced but the clock didn't. I wasn't sure what to do, what to expect, how to tell my family! I should before either Rick or Eva did; I should do it first! But how long would I have before they did?

Friday I came in in male mode and checked the offices first but I was alone again. Another long day filled with too much thinking. Then it was sit at home all weekend with my mind constantly racing as I tried to think how to tell my family. I thought about staying home and just never showing up at work again but I might be able to find out how long I had before calling mom to tell her and face the music.

On Monday, in male mode, I went in to the office. Nervous and scared I walked in and sat at the reception desk. Eva stuck her head around the corner.

"Oh good you're here. Rick would like to see you in his office right away."

Well it had been a decent job while I had it and it had been fun playing secretary both here and over the phone. I walked slowly down the hall and knocked on his door.

" AH you made it. I was wondering if you would. Come in and sit down.

There does seem to be a slight problem.(He frowned.) It's about the way you're dressed today. After seeing you the other day I realised that I prefer having a female secretary, or at least a femininely dressed one. So if you want to keep your job you have one hour to get home and get changed into more suitable secretarial attire."

He didn't wait for an answer, just went back to reading the letter he was holding. I stood there stupidly. He looked up at me and chuckled.

"You only have an hour so I'd suggest you get going! Oh and just to ease your mind neither Eva or I would have said a word to anyone anyway as it seemed to us that you would prefer to keep this a .. um ... a bit more discrete it seems."

I hurried out of the office, feeling like I'd gotten a reprieve from the Govenor, sped home stripped off my male things and started doing my face. An hour and a half later I was standing in front of Rick again as he smiled at me.

"It took you long enough but it seems to be worth it. You look very good, very feminine and I'm glad you decided to stay with us. From now on this is the way you will dress while working here! I'm working on a dress code for staff and when it's ready I'll post it. You'll have to follow it carefully and completely. That's all for now, get to work."

I went to work with a big smile on my face. Feeling a bit silly at first but with a great weight lifted off my shoulders. The two of them treated me like normal, aside from the odd amused glance or comment about how nice I looked, and I soon settled down.

The mail lady never gave me a second glance, just delivered the mail and left. The outside salesmen asked me who I was when they called their orders in,( I used my feminine voice at work now), and I went with Heather. That Friday when they dropped in to get their cheques they did stare at me questioningly like they'd seen me before but couldn't place where but nothing was said.

On the following Monday the dress code was posted.

Dress Code for Female Staff

(Feminine Staff Included)

1.) This is an office and staff are required to look professional. Make up and hair are to be done with that in mind.

2.) Nails are to be polished at all times, both fingers and toes.

3.) I dislike pantihose with a passion so as a condition of your employment all female staff are forbidden to wear them during working hours. Stay ups or nylons with a garter belt or corset to hold them up are suggested, tho bare legs are allowable. Female staff may be required to prove that this rule is being followed.

4.) As a second condition of employment no slacks, jeans or pantsuits are allowed. Skirts or dresses, preferably eight to ten inches above the knee are required to be worn by female staff during working hours.

5.) Heels should be a minimum three inches in height.

Compliance with these rules is mandatory and any breach will result in termination. Management reserves the right to do an inspection at their discretion to ensure these rules are being followed.

Daily inspections in Rick's office where he measured the length of my skirts, the height of my heels, and had me hold my skirt up high enough to ensure I wasn't wearing pantihose became the norm. He also made sure that my makeup, nails and hair were suitably done.

Two of the freelance writers they used stopped making submissions so Rick had me run up to the archives for some back issues to get filler stories from. (The archives were in what had been the garage of the house and were seldom visited or cleaned. Stacked boxes of old issues weren't even dated so I had to take one down, open it, search thru it until I found the issue he wanted. I usually ended up fairly covered in dust by the end of the search so Rick, (pervert that he was), took advantage of that and added a new rule!

6.) It has come to my attention that when female staff have to retreive something from the archives upstairs it is quitepossible that they may return covered with dust. We do not wish to present ourselves as being unprofessional. Female staff should henceforth remove their outerwear before entering the archives.

Hooks will be provided in my office for this.

It seemed to me that Rick suddenly needed a lot more files from the archives after that rule was posted. I'd have to go to his office, remove and hang up my skirt and blouse then go up the inside stairs for the files. Once I'd brought them to him I would use a washcloth to remove the dust and dirt that had gotten on me before being allowed to put my outerwear back on. I wondered why I couldn't just clean the archives one day but only got a smile when I asked!

Thursday afternoon I had to leave early for a doctor's appointment. Just my usual checkup with Roger, the doctor Marty had introduced me to. The receptionist and nurses knew me quite well by now so there was no problem with me always showing up dressed, as Roger preferred me to. When I was finally led into the exam room the nurse took several tubes of blood then handed me one of those paper gowns and left.

I never bothered putting the gown on as I knew Roger wouldn't want me to. He liked to undress me himself, undoing a few buttons to slip the stethoscope inside at first, opening it a bit more to check my abdomen, finally removing the blouse and my bra to check my breasts before undoing my skirt and helping me out of it and my panties so he could finish my physical. We both enjoyed it! I'd never asked him if he had other patients like me and if he treated them the same, but from time to time I did wonder.

When the exam was done he told me it was time to decide more exactly what it was I wanted. The maintenance program I was on wasn't working as well as it had as my body was adjusting and, like it or not, I was going to have to decide for good which way I was going. If I wished to retain my feminine appearance and physique he'd have to up the dosages and that would trigger changes one way. My breasts would develop more fully, my hips and butt round out more and my general physique would become more feminine.

If he lowered or even continued my present dosage I'd become more masculine like it or not. I'd never really become as fully masculine as I would have naturally before this for a long time, if ever, even if I stopped completely but I would look more masculine and not as passable as I was right now. He'd give me two weeks to think about it. He looked around as he said I could get dressed now and smiled as his eyes went up and down my body as I did.