Chronicles of Megan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan moaned again, and Parker moved up against her back. She felt his hard cock press against the very top of her butt and lower back. Her mind went blank once the hands on her breasts drew downward and pulled her bra with them. She felt light kisses across her neck, and knew she would not be able to stand much longer.

Parker's hands reached the top of her white khaki pants, and he dropped the bra to the ground. He knelt behind her and flicked her button undone. With one hand he lowered her zipper, and the other moved around to cup a cheek of her ass.

His fingers moved to her hips and inched the tight pants down. He worked them over her incredible butt and down to her feet. She stepped out of her pants while parker stared at her blue panty clad ass. Before Parker stood back up, he quickly kissed each cheek once, causing Megan to flex and gasp.

While his legs straightened, his hands worked their way up her front. Megan closed her eyes and felt Parker's hands surround her soft breasts. His coarse fingers brushed across her hard nipples. "Oh god, Parker!" she said in a loud whisper. The broken verbal silence seemed to release her frozen body, and she turned to face him. They kissed, and she hastily pushed his shirt up. Parker brought it the rest of the way over his head and threw it on the ground. She massaged his abs and playfully kissed his chest while he stepped out of his pants.

Parker firmly grasped the cheeks of her ass and lifted her up. Megan gasped.

"It's okay," he said, looking into her eyes. "Wrap your legs around me, I've got you." She did, and kissed him, this time thrusting her tongue through his open lips. Her nipples rubbed against his chest and electrified her entire body. She felt his hard dick press against her sex.

Parker walked steadily over to the bed. With one hand to support her, he moved the other across her butt and between her legs to lightly caress her swollen mound. Her panties were soaking wet.

Megan felt herself falling slowly onto the bed. The soft comforter and pillow came in contact with her body. Oh my god, is this how sex really feels? Megan asked herself, astonished at her level of arousal. I have never felt so wonderful. Oh god he is amazing!

Her thoughts cleared as Parker slid his strong, athletic body between her legs. His hardness gently came in contact with her softness, and they embraced in a kiss.

Megan moaned, and Parker moved one hand down her arm and to her side while he kissed his way down her neck. His fingers trailed down to her belly button, and then back up to her armpit, biding time as he trailed kisses down her chest.

The same hand slid down and cradled the bottom of her bare breast while he kissed around the other; careful to avoid the nipples and areolae on both surfaces. Parker felt the pressure of a hand on the back of his head, and he continued. When both his hand and mouth had covered the entire surface of Megan's breasts, he pointed his tongue and spiraled to her outer areola. His playful hand firmly grasped and groped her boob and then moved to flick his thumb gently across the sensitive nipple.

Megan felt parker's tongue orbit her nipple and electricity surged from the contact through her body. Suddenly, his mouth closed around her sensitive focal point and she could take no more. A loud moan escaped, and her back arched in passion. "Mmm, ohh Parker." She squirmed.

Parker began his descent. He trailed kisses inward, to the center of her chest, and made his way south. He massaged her sides with his hands, and his mouth passed her belly button. He quickly flicked his tongue in and out of it, releasing a moan from the fragile female body beneath him.

Megan felt parker move lower, and his kisses traced across her soft, light blue panties. Oh god, I've never…a boy …down… Her mind, overloaded with pleasure, could barely contain fragments of thoughts. I've…Ohh, mmm. She gripped the sheets with her fists and turned out her butt, offering herself to him. Her legs opened.

His kisses moved down over her panty covered pubic hair, and then to the side and along her inner thighs. He avoided her soft lips and their contents. Each kiss felt as a spark of bliss, and when one thigh had been sufficiently covered, he moved to the next.

Parker kissed his way back up the other side of her beautiful sex, ending at her mons. He ventured south again. He kissed down the point where her panty line walled the borders of her thighs and her sweet lips, and he came to her perineum. His nose brushed her swollen pussy, and he heard her gasp. He traveled the opposing edge of her labia majora and then down her thigh. His hands traced their way up her hips and to the rim of her panties.

Megan felt a tap on the side of her butt and she lifted her ass off the bed. The swirl of bliss cleared from her head when her panties began to inched their way down. He will see me in a moment, She realized. She gasped for breath. Will he like me? What will he do? Will he-

She moaned loud.

A warm, flat tongue ran the length of her bare, wet pussy. "Ohh god!! Nggphh!" She moaned. Parker's tongue began to swirl, and dart in and out of her moist orifice. His lips sucked her labia, her clit.

Megan dug her hands into Parker's hair, she panted harder and harder. Her eyes squeezed shut, and raging convulsion after convulsion rocked through her body. She bucked her hips and squeezed her legs together around Parker's head. She moaned, louder and louder, and almost reached the level of a shout. "Ohh!! OHH!! Ohh GOD!!"

Then her body went limp. She sighed and laid flat on the bed. Parker crawled up beside her and she kissed him passionately. She recoiled after a moment, once she realized that she tasted herself on his lips, but he moved in and kissed her again, and she submitted. Their bodies intertwined, Megan pressed herself into him. Her warm breasts flattened against his body, and she ground her dripping pussy against his thigh.

"Oh god Parker," Megan commented. "I have never felt that, ever! You were wonderful!"

"Well thanks kid." Parker smiled, breathing hard as well. "You mean you've never had a guy go down on you?"

She shook her head and blushed. "I'm not very experienced with… anything."

"Well, the pleasure was all… yours" he looked her up and down. "And there's more where that came from you know." Parker began kissing her neck.

Megan put her hand on his chest and gently pushed him back. "I did enjoy that, Parker. I really, really enjoyed that." She blushed. "But I don't think I can take anymore right now. I think I'd rather lay here with you, can we do that?"

"We can do anything," Parker responded. He moved in and kissed her. Then he turned and laid on his back next to her.

Megan curled up on her side next to him, she draped her arm over his body and laid her head on his shoulder. Her breasts pushed into his side, and she wrapped one leg over his, and pressed her warm, wet pussy against his thigh.

Parker moved his hand over her body and rubbed her back. He extended his hand down and lightly slapped her on the ass. "Sleep sweet, kid," he said.

"Nghhh." And she slept.

* * * * * *

Thank you very much for reading my story. The third chapter should be along shortly. Please leave any comments you have. Thank you again.

The Art of Sex

12