Chronicles of Passion: Earth Day Ch. 01

Story Info
Lee and Shely celebrate nature's gifts.
2k words
4.53
28.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy Earth Day!" Shely said. Her husband, Lee, had just come into the kitchen and slipped his arms around her waist. "Did you sleep well?" She turned to look at him. His grey hair was damp from his morning shower. His firm body was encased in blue jeans and a red flannel shirt. In contrast to the rest of his attire, his feet were bare. She lifted her gaze from his body and stared into his brown eyes. They were dancing with laughter.

"Of course I did, you little vixen." He turned her around and captured her lips with his. He kissed her for a few moments before he continued, "After what you put me through last night, did you really expect me to sleep any lighter than the dead?" He chuckled and hugged her tight, then held her at arm's length to look at her.

She had worn her sheer nightgown and robe downstairs to cook breakfast. He stared down at his wife, drinking in all that she was. She was a tiny woman, barely reaching his breastbone, and very trim. She would not be considered beautiful by most standards, but he thought she was gorgeous. Her hair fell, in fiery curls, well below her shoulders. Her clear green eyes almost always sparkled with laughter; she was such a happy person. He marveled at her happiness, nothing seemed to keep her down for long. Of course, the sight of her angry was also a sight to behold. Flames would seem to shoot from her eyes and her pale white skin would flush.

"What," Shely said, trying to appear innocent. "I didn't do anything." She giggled. She loved teasing him after a night of wild lovemaking. He was always so happy the next morning that she couldn't help it.

"Baby, I wouldn't say tying me to the bed and blindfolding me was nothing." He kissed the tip of her nose and laughed. "I would say it was plenty of something. I'm getting hard just thinking about you being in control like you were last night."

His deep laughter and his words sent a shiver through her body, straight to her groin. She moaned softly, remembering how aroused she was the night before, having him helpless and at her mercy. "I did rather enjoy controlling your responses." She gave a sheepish grin. "Knowing that you trusted me that much, that I could do anything to you and you couldn't do anything about it... God, I'm getting wet again."

"Good," he said and grinned. "You should be as uncomfortable as I am while we take care of our morning chores." He released his hold on her and continued speaking, "Now, let's eat breakfast so you can change. We need to get started so we have more time to play today. The Earth Day celebration is at four and I don't want to miss it." He helped her carry the food to the table and they sat down to eat.

Shely smiled to herself. Lee didn't know it, but she had made plans for lunch. Earth Day always made her long to be outdoors, so she had prepared a simple meal and put it in the fridge that morning as he slept. She would load the picnic basket when they finished their morning chores. The only thing left to decide was whether to sit under the oak trees out front, or next to the creek in the back.

~~~~~

After breakfast, she went upstairs and changed into her jeans and flannel. They both tugged on their cowboy boots before heading out to the barn and the horses. They worked side-by-side, mucking out stalls and grooming the horses.

Lee had taken his shirt off as he worked, effectively distracting Shely from her labors. She stared at him in wonder. It was hard to believe that he had turned 59 two weeks ago. His muscles rippled as he worked. The sweat beading on his body made his skin glisten and she felt her groin tighten in response.

Lee kept glancing at Shely as they worked. It still amazed him, after all these years, that she had chosen him. She was twenty-five years younger than he was. An eighteen-year-old virgin when he met her, she could have had anyone, but had chosen him. He swelled with pride and glanced at her again. She was so sexy with her cheeks flushed from physical labor. A vision played through his mind, of throwing her down in the hay and just taking her. His erection was becoming uncomfortable as it pressed against the zipper of his jeans.

All of a sudden a shower of hay landed on his head. He heard Shely giggle and jerked his head in her direction. "Oh, you're going to pay for that!" He dropped his pitchfork and started toward her. She took off running, her laughter music to his ears.

She couldn't help it; he'd looked so serious she'd had to do something. Darting glances over her shoulder, she watched him run after her.God, he's sexy when he's happy. It was becoming very difficult to keep running, her laughter was about to double her over. Her steps slowed and he caught her. He tossed her into a stall that was empty but for the clean hay on the floor. He straddled her waist as she lay on her back laughing and proceeded to tickle her without mercy.

Lee felt love for Shely fill his heart to near bursting. She continued to amaze him with her playfulness, even after fifteen years of marriage. No longer in the mood to tickle her, he began stroking her sides. His cock strained the front of his jeans and made him very aware of his arousal as Shely squirmed under him.

Shely felt his touch change and stopped moving. She stared up into his eyes and saw them fill with love as well as lust. She lifted her hands to his sweaty chest and gave a deep sigh of pleasure. He leaned over and kissed her lips. His hands moved to the front of her shirt and began to unfasten the buttons. She inhaled his scent, adoring the sweaty smell of hard labor that emanated from his skin.

He felt her still and moved his mouth to her neck, licking his way down to the top button of her shirt. As he unfastened each button, he kissed the skin that was exposed. He heard her moan and grinned against her chest. He continued kissing and opening her shirt, his patience wearing thin. He had to suppress the urge to rip the remaining buttons off.

At last he undid the final button and sighed in relief. He pushed the edges of her shirt open and sat back up to enjoy the sight of her pale flesh. He stroked her flat belly, again making her groan. He ran his hands up her torso and cupped her heavy breasts. He leaned down once more and kissed the front closure of her bra then unfastened it. He waited a heartbeat, just looking at her, before he slid the scrap of material apart and exposed her naked breasts to his hungry gaze.

She moaned at his light touch on her heated flesh. She wasn't sure how much more she could take. She gripped his arms in her hands and lifted her hips. The memory of last night's adventure, combined with this morning's play, was quickly sending her over the edge. Lee's hands traveled down her body to the waistband of her jeans. Her heart began beating faster, the sound loud in her ears.

Lee slid his hands inside her jeans, the softness of her skin under his hands driving him crazy. He moved off her body and tugged on her jeans. She lifted her hips and he pulled them down to her knees. Lee released his grip on the fabric and locked his eyes on hers for a moment. He saw the heaviness of her lids and knew she was as aroused as he was. He let his eyes drift over her nearly naked body, coming to rest on the triangle of bare skin at the apex of her thighs. He reached out his hand and trailed one finger along that skin, making her jump. Her soft moan reached his ears and he smiled.

He moved backward until he held her foot in his hand. He removed each boot and sock in its turn, kissing her toes as they were exposed. He finished removing her jeans and panties, tossing them to the side. Returning his hands to her legs, he ran one hand up the inside of each one, pushing them open.

He reached her glistening pussy and touched it, so light she might have imagined it. Their eyes locked as he lowered his head to her heated flesh. His tongue probed the lips of her pussy open. She groaned and bucked her hips upward. He reached under her and cupped her ass in his hands, holding her steady as he ground his face into her pussy. His tongue rolled around her clit relentlessly, driving her to the edge of release. Closer and closer it came, beginning as a tingle in her toes. She gripped his head in her hands, pulling it into her pussy. The tingle crept up her calves and she tried to buck against his face, but he held her tight. Past her knees, all she could do was gasp out her pleasure. Her thighs began to tremble and her body tensed. It was a matter of seconds before she let out a primitive, guttural scream, as wave after wave of orgasmic sensation ripped through her body.

Lee was nearly deaf. Between the scream and her thighs squeezing his head, he had lost much of his hearing. He grinned like a Cheshire cat when she finally released his head. He gazed down at her, taking in the flush to her skin and the dreamy look in her eye. He was proud of bringing her to such a powerful release, almost cocky about it.

"Mmm..." she moaned and sat up. "That was wonderful, Lee. But now, it's your turn." She grabbed the front of his jeans and pulled him to her. She kissed his lips and slid her tongue into his mouth.

He wrapped his fingers in her hair, deepening the kiss. He loved the taste of her mouth. They stayed like that for several moments before he broke off the kiss. He stood and started to unfasten his jeans only to have his hands slapped away. He laughed and raised his hands in an 'I give up' gesture.

Shely smiled at him then set to work getting his jeans down his legs. When she had them around his ankles, she grabbed his hips and sank her mouth onto his rock hard cock. She held the root in one hand and his balls in the other. Her hot, wet mouth working magic on him, he closed his eyes and moaned. He was so aroused he knew he wasn't going to last long. He again wrapped his fingers in her hair. He began pumping his cock into her mouth and felt her tongue rolling around the underside of his shaft. He felt his balls tighten. "Oh, God, baby! I'm going to cum!"

Shely gripped his ass tighter and prepared herself for the first jet of semen. She continued bobbing her head up and down on his hard cock. Her hands massaged the base of his shaft and his balls. She felt his muscles tighten and heard his loud grunt. His cock began to spurt into her mouth and she swallowed frantically, desperate to gather every drop.

When she had swallowed every drop of cum that he had to give her she stood and kissed his lips. "I love you, Lee," she said with a smile.

"I love you too, Shel." Lee pulled her into his arms and held her tight for a few minutes. "I suppose we should get back to work, before the animals begin to feel neglected."

Shely laughed. "Yes, I suppose we should. It won't be long until it'll be time for lunch." A secretive smile on her lips, she turned to dress.

They returned to their chores, each deep in thought. When they finished, they headed back to the house and hot showers. It was time for lunch.

(to be continued...)