Chronicles of Seven & Sophie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eutopia
Eutopia
169 Followers

"You are not bleeding." Seven commented as he slipped a finger into her well worn passage, pulling it out again, this time covered in cum as he observed it for any signs that she may have been injured. "See? Fine, just a little sore is all." Sophie harrumphed, lifting her left leg up to expose more of herself to her CB, knowing he would not leave her alone until he was happy. "I shall clean you, then." Was the only warning he gave before he dug his thick index and middle finger into her snatch, causing her to twitch slightly. The task of sleeping two digits into her snatch would have taking a bit of effort on both of their parts, Seven's fingers were not that of a pianists, but thankfully the thorough fucking he had given her had stretched her once tight channel making his task a lot easier.

He scooped out his own jism efficiently and quickly, nothing distracting him from his set task. Sophie simply gave a sigh, used to the machine like qualities Seven held 'It would be nice if he took his time, genteelly graze my pussy lips, maybe even kiss them. But for Seven this isn't a sensual experience, it a cleaning one.' She looked to the ceiling, the corners of her mouth drooping. Dropping her foot back down, her pussy closed down around Seven's fingers, causing Sophie to regret her actions as his fingers prodded against her G-Spot. Her arousal still high from her previous activity of sucking Seven off, Sophie couldn't help but whimper in want and sadness. She knew she was far too sore for Seven to even contemplate eating her out.

It may have been his main directive to please Sophie, but the basic command of "Do not hurt humans" overrode all else.

Seven seemed to freeze as her pussy clenched around his invading fingers loosely, Sophie could only look down worried. "Seven? Seven?!" She called as she shook his shoulder, but he did not even budge. She could probably have ran at him at full bull and not even force him to take a step back. Without even a word to her he rose, turning her around again to face the stream of water as he took her right arm and looped it around the back of his neck. Sophie could only look on in worry, her eyebrows furrowed. "Hold me." Was the warning only Seven gave as his hands slipped down over Sophie's arse to grasp the back of her thighs.

Sophie could only squeal in fright as Seven heaved her up, her calves kicking around as her right hand burrowed into Seven's long locks, grasping them roughly for support. Seven gave a robotic wince, but Sophie could not have cared at that moment. Legs open wide and raw pussy exposed, she could only gasp as the strong stream of water from the shower head pummelled her sensitive clit, causing her to shiver and shake in ecstasy. She keened as she tossed her head back, her eyes closing in delight as she grasped Seven hair harder. He turned his head to press soft delicate kisses to the side of her heaving, wet bosom. Sophie's toes curled in delight at the gentle sensation of his lips pressed to her silken flesh.

The water felt electric against her pussy, soft enough not to hurt her but firm enough to stimulate her raw cunt. The stream of water rocked over and over her clit, it was unrelenting in its forward drive. She tilted her head up, her view stretching all the way down her naked wet body to see the shower head only a few inches from her pussy. She pressed her cheek to the side of Seven's temple, her face screwed and contorted as the muscles in her thighs bunched as her nerves twitched. Sevens hands tightened around the back of her thighs, spreading the limbs further apart as Sophie keened in pleasure, her breasts rising and falling as water splashed off of her body.

The thrashing water was far too much for her sensitive clit to handle and she came with a cry, her head tossed back as her easily suspended body shook, though Seven refused to move her pussy out of the direct line of the shower head. She bucked and wheezed as her already tired body was forced to seize in pleasure, her hand yanking violently at the blue locks, unable to express her desire to put down any other way. Seven failed to realize the action for what it one, simply thinking it to be a lustful action of a woman in orgasm.

"Seven! Down!" She managed to strangle out and her feet were immediately reunited with the floor, as were her knees and most of the rest of her body as she simply slumped to the ground, her muscles rather unresponsive to her demands. She simply lay there panting at the feet of her blue haired Dionysus, her body still trapped within the fit of an orgasm. Her body curled around the drain pipe, her wet hair clinging to her contorted face, she had had too much for today. She whimpered like a hurt puppy as Seven kneeled down to her, his hand hovering over her head, almost hesitant to touch her as his navy optics scanned her over, wondering if she had been injured.

She simply closed her eyes, far too exhausted to respond and Seven easily accepted that as an okay to touch her, his hand running over her wet hair, sliding a few soaked strands from her face. "You will sleep now." He intoned softly, one arm sliding under her knees the other under his arm as he picked her up, her body limp like a ragdoll as her head lolled against his pec. He raised his knee easily to press it against the shower button, turning it off in an instant, stepping out of the shower Sophie could only whimper at the cool air that brushed over her wet and naked body causing Seven to press her closer to his artificially heated one.

Seven strolled out of the bathroom the same as how he had entered, carrying his master without little care for anything else. His nicely rounded backside swaying as he strode down the hallway, water running from his dark navy locks down over his hairless massive body, Sophie looked like a doll in comparison. The door to her bedroom slid open with a motorized 'whish' as Seven approached it. Walking through the doorway he moved straight to her bed, a massive oblong window perched above it, a straight view to the utopia that Sophie had cut herself off from.

"Close." Was the simple command that had the oblong window black out, casting the room moderate darkness as Seven sat on the edge of the bed. Sophie's plump arse fell into his lap as he removed his arm from supporting it, instead reaching over to yank back the downy duvet that covered her bed. Leaning back Seven slipped himself and his master under the thick and fluffy cover, disregarding the fact that they were both soaked. Sophie eagerly cuddled up to the robot, her body happy to sap his warmth and affection as she pressed ever closer, Seven welcoming her into his arms easily.

"I love you, Sophie." His voice intoned as she began to doze off.

"...I told you not to say that. You can't mean it, you're a robot."

--

A/N: I've decided to make these into a series of interconnected oneshots.

I've already got an idea for the third one, you'll love it if you're a gamer!

Eutopia
Eutopia
169 Followers
12