Chronicles of Spider-Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MJ knew that this is what her body had been made for. She began to push her hips back at his cock, to force it deeper into her cunt. Soon, she was grunting and moaning, begging him. "Harder... Harder!" she pleaded. "Yes! That's it, Tiger! Do it. Fuck my tight pussy... Harder!"

He continued to slide into her with deep hard thrusts. MJ's buttocks were bouncing up and down like a piston in a sport car's engine and Spider-man made sure he got all the way inside her because he grabbed her hips hard and then in turn pulled them towards him to ensure maximum depth inside of her.

MJ could barely breathe by then, her cheeks were bulging with the strain of it all, her nostrils were flaring and her eyes could not shut, they were being held open by the sheer force and volume of his cock; She was sure she would never be able to close her eyelids again after this and then waves of pleasure were washing over her, making her so dizzy and disorientated that her head was swimming in ten different directions.

"URGH, URGH, URGH, URGH!" was all she could managed to choke out as he rode her cunt to her totally orgasmic climax.

His balls slammed against her buttocks faster and faster, it was like being whipped with two fast moving tennis balls on the end of a rigid stick. Her stretched cunt was juicing and creaming with each stroke of his cock, they were practically locked at the hips by now and only when he rose out of her for another strong downward thrust did she feel the chill of the night air whistling between their briefly parting bodies and then the power of his member drove its way deep inside her cunt, over her clit, and deep into her expanding womb.

"I want that cock so bad, Spider-man!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "I need that big cock ramming into my pussy, it feels so fucking good!"

Spider-man groaned behind her as his dick continued to slam into her hard; her pussy was incredibly tight!

"Oh, fuck! Ohhhhhh! Ummmmm!" Mary Jane groaned loudly as she bounced up and down and felt her big tits being squeezed, her long hair swishing back and forth from the speed and intensity of the fuck. "Ummmm! Oh, baby! Fuck your wife! Stretch my little pussy with that monster of yours!"

Spider-man groaned back at her, watching intently as she pushed herself against him roughly.

"Oh yeah, it's so hard! So fucking hard! Uhhhh!" She groaned, her eyes tightly closed as she was being rammed hard. "Oh, honey! Oh, baby! I love you! Oh, yeah! Ummmmmmmm! Oh, yeah! You are fucking me so good! Oh, ummmmmmmm!" Mary Jane groaned out, pussy still slamming back and eyes still shut tightly.

He kept on pounding his large cock all the way in and out of her cunt. Her tight pussy seemed to stretch beyond possible. "Oh, yes. Oh, Tiger!" She cried out. "Ugh, sweetheart," she grunted. "Fuck my cunt with that big thing!"

"Give it to me, baby! Ooh, yeah! Harder!" She began lunging back to meet his thrusts. "Oh, god, your big balls are touching my clit!" He grasped her waist and pumped harder, and his pelvis stared making loud whacking sounds against her ass, her large tits were banging against her arms, rocking from side to side.

"Fuck me, Tiger! Ram your cock all the way in on every stroke! Ohh, yeah! Your big boy makes my pussy feel so good! Ugh! Oh, baby! Give it to me! Fuck me, Pete! FUCK ME!"

"Ohh, darling, it feels great, but pump faster. I'm so fucking horny!" She yelled. "I can't get used to your size, baby! You are so fucking huge!" She finished. Then her tone got very nasty again. "Ooh, yeah, Tiger, give it to me. Come on, big boy, we're not supposed to do this to this out here, so you'd better make it worth all the guilt."

"Oh! Fill me up, Spider-man! Cum inside me! Cum in my pussy! I want to feel your boiling cum flooding my womb!" Mary Jane groaned loudly as Spider-man's hands used her tits to pull her back hard on to his invading rod.

Hearing those words from his hot wife mixed with the feeling of his long hard dick sliding in and out of her tight pussy made Spider-man's balls begin to tighten.

"Oh! Ummmm! Yeah!" Mary Jane groaned in pleasure. "Ohhh!! Ummm!! Fuck!" Mary Jane groaned even loudly and began to shake and thrust back harder. Spider-man groaned loudly and he pulled Mary Jane back towards him with her hair and thrust his hard dick into her and shot his wads of cum deep into wife's pussy.

"Yes!!! Don't stop, I'm cumming all over that big, hard cock of yours! Yes! Right there, keep fucking me!" She moaned loudly.

Spider-man's dick continued to shoot his hot cum deep within MJ's pussy as he held himself deep within her. She was shaking and shuddering still underneath him, her eyes squeezed shut and her back arching as far as it would bend, still with her hair in his grasp. Those large firm mounds with nipples hard and erect were proudly sitting on her chest, wobbling and shaking from side to side as she shook in her throws of orgasm.

"Ohhhhh! So good!!! Ohhh!! Never been so good!!" Mary Jane moaned as her shuddering finally started to subside.

Finally Mary Jane's orgasm ended and she collapsed onto the sand. Spider-man's orgasm also ended and finally feeling the exhaustion of such a tiring session of work he collapsed onto Mary Jane's back, dick still buried to the hilt in her pussy. He let go of her hair, got back on his feet, pulled the pants of his suit back on and rushed out, leaving the redhead by herself to recover from their intense session.

***

Twenty five minutes later, MJ quietly entered the cabin and heard Peter stir; he could have given her a 'ride' back to the hut, she was exhausted, after all, and her long, toned legs were burning. However, she knew why he had left her; the possibility of someone seeing the two of them swinging on webs, far from NYC would bring a lot of suspicion. Come to think about it, Pete was so careful he didn't even use his web-shooter, he just ran on foot back to their cabin. She could use some of that Spider strength right now.

She had a continuous stream of warm jism running down the inside of her shapely thighs, from her sopping cum filled pussy. Mary Jane headed straight to the bathroom; her nostrils inhaled the dusky smell of sex. Her husband had filled her womb with so much spunk that it wouldn't stop leaking out of her swollen and reddened pussy lips.

She started taking a shower and softly stroked the tender blood engorged labia. She let her mind slip back the moments before, as her nipples hardened at the scene imprinted deeply in her mind. Pete's long hard cock imbedded deep in her being. Mary Jane spread the lips as she straddled the bathtub and let the cream drip to the floor below. When she was finally convinced that the bulk of the cream had been removed, she rubbed the sensitive lips for a while and resumed taking her bath.

As she emerged from the shower, droplets of water glistened on her soft D breasts and fell from her long red hair. MJ saw Peter's costume by the open window and carefully folded and placed it back in their bag, away from prying eyes; it still had evidence of their sex encounter. Slowly, she closed the window, approached the bed and got under the covers by her husband's side, for some deserved rest.

She smiled and hugged him tight; even after the bath, she felt the boiling spunk dripping from her cunt. Her panties were saturated with the sticky substance. Although she had to endure quite an ordeal that day, she was relieved to know she had a caring, yet hot husband who could fulfill her most inner desires...

***

It was already late, when Craig gave up waiting for his uncle to arrive and decided to go to bed. "He must be getting wasted or something," He finally concluded.

The boy turned off the lights and tucked himself in, getting comfortable under the covers. Before he drifted off to sleep, he retrieved an item he had hidden under his pillow: Mary Jane's pink lacy panties! He unraveled her undergarment and brought it to his nose, smelling her womanly sweet scent. The crotch was pasted with her dried pussy cream and cum.

He noticed the Spider-man suit in their room, and thought they were into some role-playing; were they ever! He waited around for Peter to arrive, and, when he headed for the shower, Craig jumped the window to retrieve the costume from the bag. Later, he watched as Mary Jane left the party with his uncle, and figured she would return a few hours frame.

Craig was all skin and bones, but being an addicted led him to figure out a lot of things fast; one of them was how to defend himself. He learned a few martial art moves from street thugs and those proved helpful. He camped at the state's entrance, waiting for MJ and followed her at close distance; as soon as he saw the supermodel in danger, he rushed to her aid. Something new happened to him at that time; he actually felt really good being able to help the damsel in distress.

However, as she raised her arms to fix her hair from the struggle, the boy once again got to see a full view of her magnificence. Like a sculpture, she had strong calves, full thighs and a flat belly above what he knew was the neatly trimmed pubic hair that pointed to her pussy. Losing his sense of righteousness, he was demoted to his normal self; the one that thought everything in life had a price, and the one MJ had to pay for her rescue was that sweet little cunt of hers!

The boy wondered if she would have freaked out if he had pulled off his mask and revealed the man, uh... boy, fucking her was not Spider-man, even less her husband Peter Parker. Craig started thinking if he wasn't right; Parker obviously couldn't satisfy the stunning supermodel, or else she wouldn't moan like a bitch in heat, nor would she have a pussy that tight! Maybe the simple fact he had superior endowment was enough to allow him to screw the beauty senseless...

If he only knew what was about to happen next...

Continues...

***

Thanks for reading; kudos to GirlySmile as usual. Feedback appreciated.