Chronicles of Spider-Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katzenburg laughed out loud as he brushed it aside preventing it from hitting him in the groin; it gave the subdued supermodel enough room to burst free from the toilet booth she was being held captive and run towards the exit. The adrenaline pumping through her veins and the high heels she was wearing didn't form a good combination, though, and prevented her from moving far before stumbling.

Mary Jane's lost of balance allowed the obese photographer to catch up with her; he grabbed her from behind and turned her to the nearest wall, pressing her face against its cold surface. She used her hands and arms to break her momentum and avoid slamming onto the chilly tiles, her outstretched palms were flat against the wall.

"You want to do this the hard way, bitch?" He growled; his heavy hand sliced through the air and made contact with her firm ass.

"Ouch!" MJ screamed pressing her pelvis against the wall to escape the hand; over and over, it came down: 'smack', 'smack'! "OhhhGawwdd! Please! Pleaassee sstoopp!" She cried as Katzenburg spanked her relentlessly; her buttocks grew bright red as she squirmed her body like a convulsing snake.

Katzenburg's large hand gripped her face violently squeezing her cheeks inward until they touched her teeth. Suddenly, two fingers disappeared inside Mary Jane's wet entrance. Her head fell backward, slamming onto his chest and her hips lunged against him causing her pussy to jerk and spasm on his fingers.

"OhMyGod!" She grunted incoherently; his large hands held her face pulling her head back in a sudden jerk, his jagged beard came down on her small nose, rough, coarse lips smashing soft red ones. His blood engorged cock strained against the soft material of her dress, desperately looking for a way under it.

"Now, it's time you learn what it means to be really fucked!" Katzenburg pushed the small of her back hard, which forced MJ to involuntarily lean forward and spread her legs to keep her balance. She looked over her shoulder, as he stepped behind her, breathing heavily when he lined his hard pole up to her juicy cunt. Taking his large cock in hand, he slid the giant head along her slick cunt lips and nudged against her rock hard clit.

"Please, Nick! I beg you!" The supermodel squealed as he pushed the oversized prickhead against the entrance of her steaming cunt, with no success. "I can't take that huge cock of yours!"

Things had gotten way out of hands: there was no way she could allow him to fuck her, yet her eyes stared hungrily into his, her mouth hung open in air, gasping anticipation. His fat cockhead pressed against her tight pussy, trying to pry it open. It just sat there in throbbing silence, forcing against, but not being able to enter her quivering body, due to its sheer size.

"Your tightness didn't stop my nep..." While Katzenburg kept trying to push his fat dick up her incredibly tight hole, he almost revealed the identity of her unknown lover. "...that dude you fucked! It certainly won't stop me!"

"W-What did you say?" She couldn't think straight.

"MJ?" They both heard a voice calling out to her, outside the bathroom, just when Katzenburg was about to plunge his massive cock into the helpless redhead. "Are you in there?"

"Pete..." Mary Jane mumbled, after she realized it was her own husband looking for her. "I'm here, Tiger! I'll be out in a second..." She replied, raising the tone of her voice so he could hear.

MJ witnessed as Katzenburg turned pale with fear; his grip over her weakened. In a daze, she broke free of him, repositioned her breasts in her top, pulled her skirt down, and slapped him hard on the face. "Try something like that again, and I will have you killed, you pathetic pig!" She whispered to him, almost inaudibly.

The bald, overweight photographer couldn't do anything else but watch as the stunning supermodel tiptoed to the sink, quickly fixed her messy hair at the mirror, and washed her face, trying her best to regain her composure. Then, she rushed her way out of the bathroom to meet her husband Peter Parker, his long-time rival.

"Damn you, Parker!" Katzeburg loudly cursed, not before he was sure the couple was gone. He repeatedly punched the expensive paper container above the sink, bending it out of shape.

Slamming against the aluminum holder didn't seem to be enough to alleviate his irritation, though; he simply couldn't contain himself. In an outburst of madness, the enraged photographer tore the apparatus from its support on the wall and sent it flying across the bathroom. "Motherfucker! I only needed a couple more minutes! That was all I fucking needed!"

The obese man banged on the walls a few more times, letting his frustration out, and finally managed to calm himself down, after a while; Katzenburg retrieved MJ's shredded panties from his shirt's pocket and brought them to his nose, smelling her womanly sweet scent; it was his consolation prize.

"You have won this time, Parker..." He wickedly smiled, admitting defeat. "Let's see if you remain lucky, after that hot supermodel wife of yours has a taste of good ol' Nick..."

Continues...

***

Thanks again for reading, and kudos to GirlySmile, she is on fire; let me know what you think about the storyline and the way it is headed.