Chronicles of Spider-Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lifted the rod above her head, to gather enough momentum to strike him down, the supermodel realized her nipples were nearly as hard as the cock that had pressed against her body instants before. Also, her panties were beyond the point of damp; they were wet, soaking wet. In an attempt to hide her evident arousal, she dropped the item in her hand and fled the room, without even saying a word. Her breathing was coming in short quick gasps; her heart pounded so loud she felt embarrassed and hoped he hadn't been able to hear it before.

"Damn! I even worked my favorite movie's lines..." Craig cursed, finally removing his mask, after she was really gone. "Don't you worry, MJ... I'll have you again, sooner than you think..."

***

Katzenburg sat on the ground, hidden behind the grove of bushes that lined the bottom of the sheds. The growth was thick and he had to fight his way through the bushes to reach the desired vantage point; his binoculars, which he retrieved from his room moments before, were aimed at the Parker cabin further down. Holding them in one hand, he had his other hand wrapped around his big, hard prick; he had been waiting for Mary Jane to return with her husband from the Bugle's party. His latest intimate encounter with the supermodel only pushed his obsession though the roof.

After what seemed like an eternity, the redhead finally arrived; strangely enough, she was alone and looked deeply upset. The fat photographer wondered what motives Parker could possibly have for leaving such a stunning woman all by herself. "Maybe the golden boy is not so righteous; he could be banging that hot ex-girlfriend of his, the Hardy chick." Katzenburg despicably speculated. "Or maybe he is just a plain moron, who wants to be reamed by Spider-man while his wife finds satisfaction elsewhere."

He continued spying on the unsuspecting supermodel; he saw the bathroom lights being turned on, and cursed the fact he didn't have a clear view from where he sat. About forty five minutes later, his patience was rewarded; he watched as the supermodel stepped out of the shower, wrapped in a towel, and stood right in front of her window, undressing for bed, unaware of his prying eyes. The photographer eagerly pored over her body with his binoculars, as she seemed to be studying her body in front of the floor-length mirror.

Her long, red hair hung down almost to the middle of her back. Her pretty face had a pixyish quality to it. The smile she had on her lips simmered of sensuality as she reached down and dropped her towel to the floor, cupping her big tits. Hefting the heavy, round globes, she lovingly cupped them, teasing the pink nipples into hardness as he gawked on in adoring reverence.

She stood with her back facing the window; her breasts were so large, Katzenburg could see their rounded sides extending out beyond her arms. He let his eyes wander down the sweep of her back, down to the cheeks of her perfect behind. Letting his hungry eyes explore the unrivaled beauty of her ass, he imagined that very few sculptures of Greek goddesses matched its impeccable shape.

And below it, her long, shapely legs swooped and curved down and down until they were hidden behind the window frame. He stared on in worshipful reverence, watching as water droplets slowly slithered down the sweep of her graceful back and legs. Then, she lowered the dangling treasures back down onto her chest and slowly ran her hand down over the flattened perfection of her taut belly. Katzenburg's hand was jerking up and down faster and faster, making the binoculars wobble and quiver in his other hand.

Focusing on her pussy, he saw only a scant, little trail of curls stretching out above it. The swatch of kinky red curls couldn't be more than a half-inch wide. Following her hands with the binoculars, he saw them slowly run down her long, perfectly shaped thighs, stopping at her knees as her big tits dangled down below her jiggling and bobbing heavily.

Katzenburg could feel his big his prick growing harder and harder as he peeked in at Mary Jane; he had no control over it. Not that anyone would react differently in the presence of such beauty; the lovely Mary Jane just had this ability to generate such depraved response on men. His heart was pounding, his mouth was dry, and his hands were trembling from the rush of adrenaline that was pouring through his bloodstream as he gaped on.

Just then, as he watched on with expectant anticipation, the supermodel slowly turned and faced the window. She stood facing him with her eyes closed as he feasted his eyes on her beautiful face and body. As she had turned, his eyes had been immediately drawn from her face down to the two perfect, round breasts dangling down from her chest.

They were exquisite! He had seen lots of breasts before, but never any of such incomparable size and beauty. Comparing her breasts to the breasts he had seen before was like comparing apples to melons. The two beautiful works of art were monuments to the personification of femininity and womanhood.

Finally able to tear his eyes away from the jiggling, bobbing giants, he ran his eyes down over the well defined region of her abdomen. It was harder and more flat than any of the bellies of the hardworking wenches he had paid to have sex with, yet its slight roundness made her seem just that much more exotic. More alluring. More sensual.

As he gawked on with reverent awe, he watched Mary Jane slowly lie back onto the bed. Resting her weight on her hands, she slowly inched her long legs apart. As she did, Katzenburg saw her delicate hands appear up between her widespread legs. Her hand slowly slipped up through her legs with a finger extended and found her swollen clit.

Then, the fat photographer thought his fully hardened prick was going to explode as he watched the supermodel stick out two fingers and ease them up into her cunt. Watching the supermodel rub her finger back and forth across her swollen clit as she fucked her cunt with her fingers was the most perversely exciting thing he'd ever seen. He could feel the cum down in his balls beginning to bubble and boil as he continued to whack his cock while he watched.

MJ was sprawled naked on the double bed, her firm-titted body writhing as she pounded two fingers in and out of her smooth pussy. She was much wilder than most other women, and that included the times she had to jack off by herself, when she didn't have her husband's stiff cock to satisfy her. Her slender, delectably formed thighs were now spread wide, her knees hovering nearly over her shoulders. The supermodel held her slick cunt-lips open with one hand while finger-fucking madly with the fingers of her other hand.

She pretended her fingers were the big, horny cock she wanted so badly. She imagined a stud lying on top of her, brutally ramming his gigantic cock in and out of her cunt. All at once, Mary Jane's head flew back. She let out a loud, gasping grunt and her whole body began to shake and shiver. Then, her hips began to bob up and down as she fucked her fingers while they slid in and out of her cunt. This went on for the longest time, until at last, Katzenburg saw the grimace melt off Mary Jane's pretty face and her hips ground to a slow stop. As they did, she eased her fingers out her pussy and swirled them around her sensitive breasts, covering her mounds with goo.

Just then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw the bedroom door open and he jerked down, hiding himself in the darkness of the bushes. Still peeping, Katzenburg saw Parker standing in front of his naked wife; he had a puzzled look, probably wondering what she had been doing. Red-faced with embarrassment, her pussy still throbbing miserably, the naked wife leaped off the bed and looked for something to cover her body. The only thing she could find was her terry towel, which she wrapped tightly around her bare torso.

Mary Jane took a deep breath and headed for the bathroom, as calmly as she could. Peter stepped up behind her and wrapped his arms around her; he held her in a tight embrace for the longest time before she turned in his arms and they kissed. Though he hated to admit it, Katzenburg felt a twinge of jealousy as the two young lovers kissed. Peter's arms were around Mary Jane's waist, and, as he kissed his lovely wife with his eyes closed, she stared over his shoulder at the open window, as if she had a Spider-sense of her own.

For a brief moment, the photographer feared he had been made. Fortunately for him, Peter ran his hands down to her round, perfect butt and pulled her against him. She involuntarily turned her head away from the window and thrust her hands down to the front of his pants. Looking up at him with a mischievous smile on her pretty lips, she began to unbutton the buttons running down the front of his breeches.

Katzenburg could see the bulge thrusting out against Parker's pants as his wife's finger's crawled downward over it; the intrusive man watched her fumble with the front of her husband's pants for several moments before Parker finally stepped back away from her. As he did, the overweight photographer saw Peter's half-hard cock flop out into view.

It was sticking out, heavily bobbing with its bloated head drooping down and slowly lifting itself up into the air as he saw Mary Jane laugh and say something before she suddenly dropped to her knees in front of her husband. Then, the fat photographer saw MJ open her mouth and slowly, sensually ease the purple head of her husband's into her mouth. He watched her reach up and lift her husband's cock up to her lips where she quickly sucked it into her mouth. Katzenburg's fist was now flying up and down his cock as he watched her hungrily gobbling on the cock.

The supermodel kept leaning forward easing her lips down the flaccid shaft of Peter's cock until at last, her full, red lips were encircling its hairy base. She had the whole damned thing inside her mouth, Katzenburg giddily thought. The whole thing! He couldn't believe it. Then he saw her cheeks hollow as she began to suck on his cock. As she did, Peter reached down and lovingly ran his fingers through her damp, red hair.

Katzenburg watched on in an envious daze as Mary Jane eagerly sucked on her husband's dick; the supermodel had her hands wrapped around the jutting member as she hungrily devoured it with her mouth. As she gobbled away, Peter curled his fingers down into Mary Jane's hair and began working his ass back and forth while he slowly fucked his wife's pretty face. As Peter's dick slid in and out between MJ's lips, she ran her hands around to his ass, clutching it, pushing and pulling on it to control the tempo of the lewd act.

Was he going to come in her mouth, Katzenburg wondered? Was Mary Jane going to let him shoot his wad in her mouth? Peter's ass moved back and forth faster and faster until all of a sudden, he jerked back and pulled his spit-covered rod out of her mouth. Then, he reached down, took hold of her hands and tossed her towel away.

Katzenburg watched on as she struggled to her feet; droplets of water coursed down her exquisite body as Peter let go of her hands and pushed his pants down his legs. Stepping out of them, he led her back toward the big, king-sized bed. Katzenburg watched her mammoth breasts quiver and bob as she moved. Peter's stiff dick jutted out in front of him, flouncing up and down wildly as he shuffled toward her.

Reaching the bed, Mary Jane immediately crawled up on it and rolled over onto her back. Katzenburg watched on in an envious rage as she quickly spread her legs apart and fingered her pussy open. Now, she was open and ready for Peter as he quickly crawled up between her outstretched legs. 'If only it was me between those lovely thighs,' Katzenburg jealously thought as Peter grabbed hold of his cock and aimed it down at the gaping hole between her legs. 'If only that was my fucking monster instead of Parker's teeny-weenie,' Katzenburg resentfully thought as he watched Peter mount her and slide his dick down inside Mary Jane's greedy cunt.

She scissored her ankles together high around her husband's back, wrapping her slim arms around his brawny shoulders and pulling him close. The fuck-crazed wife started humping fast and hard, banging her ass off the mattress, pumping her hot, clinging twat onto his prick. Peter fucked his prick relentlessly into his wife's pussy, until his cock was buried to the balls in her sucking, creamy cunt. He lay flat on top of her, giving her more room to wrap her legs tightly around his back.

Then, Peter started fucking her fast and hard, just like she'd asked, reaming out her hot, wet cunthole with long, driving strokes of his blood-engorged prick. At that precise moment, Katzenburg felt his cock kick, and a giant spume of cum came flying out of its head, shooting at least two feet straight up into the air.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He cursed, continuing to milk his giant cock as it jerked and shot wad after wad of thick, gooey cum onto the bushes. As Katzenburg's continued to jerk and spurt out more and more thick, gooey cum, he watched as Mary Jane rocked passionately under the muscular form of her husband. Her massive breasts floundered about wildly as he fucked her; they rolled on the bed and ended up out of the photographer's line of sight.

At last, his cock stopped spurting and began to soften. Stuffing it back in his pants, he stumbled back out of the bushes and headed back to his room with the image of the beautiful supermodel wife dancing in his head. Katzenburg had already spent a goodly portion of his time spying on Mary Jane, whenever the opportunity presented itself; he was determined to fuck her, at all costs.

***

The night's cool breeze drifted into the young model's cabin, and she was waked by the freezing chill. MJ looked around, and Peter was nowhere to be found; that could only mean one thing: Peter had gone wall-crawling again, leaving the window open. She was furious with him, their lovemaking session had been great, and she intended to wake by his side, not alone and feeling cold.

A few moments later, she heard noise coming from the top of the shed, and knew her husband was back. "Peter, where have you..." The auburn-haired beauty asked him as soon as he entered the open window, but stopped midsentence when she realized he wasn't alone. "Oh, my God! You have got to be fucking kidding me!"

"Believe me, I know the feeling," Spider-man said, taking no-one other than Nick Katzenburg to their bed. "I found the fatso on a rooftop, babbling something about being chased by a red demon, and considered leaving him behind; I wish..."

"It's just one of his deceiving schemes!" Mary Jane yelled, not all that happy about the passed out photographer being set down upon her bed, besides the fact the man was a known despicable person. "Shouldn't you take him to a hospital?"

"He's not faking it, he is burning with fever. My Spider-sense can tell something is wrong with him; he could have been poisoned. If I take him elsewhere, he wouldn't last long. The Dare Devil would find him and he'd be dead by morning." Peter remembered Matt's words; he was determined to stop the imminent menace, no matter what.

"Will he be safe here? I mean if this Dare Devil can find him at a hospital," Mary Jane said, pausing; her sentence unfinished.

"The Dare Devil might be currently blind by something, but he has a high sense of morals. He only hunts criminals and insures that the safety of innocents is never compromised. The Hospitals keep records of all incoming patients; there is no way he would know of Katzenburg's whereabouts, if we kept him here." Peter said, reassuringly, pulling his mask from his face.

"Well okay, we can sleep on the couch." Mary Jane finally agreed; she didn't like the fact Peter brought one of his rivals here, but he seemed harmless enough. She loved her husband for his caring heart and could not condemn him for trying to save a man's life, even if it was his enemy.

"You can rest for a while, dear. I think I know where Dare Devil is going to be next. I can sort this thing before morning." He said pulling his mask back on. "Look, honey, I'll make this up to you, I swear..."

"You better, you big oaf." She kissed him goodbye.

Katzenburg laid on his side curled up like a child; the fever that had overtaken his body was reaching its peak. Delicate fingers gently wiped his forehead with a damp cloth. MJ was not a nurse; she didn't know what to do and desperately wanted to call an ambulance to get the awful man to a hospital. However, how would she explain having the delirious fat photographer in her cabin? It would only fuel the paparazzi frenzy.

Medical aid was out of the question; she called Peter's aunt, May, to get some advice from her. Mary Jane had to lie; she told May Peter wasn't feeling too well. Although the old aunt didn't know a lot on the subject, she revealed enough information to help MJ keep Katzenburg stable.

As the young model and wife wiped the sweat off his forehead, she determined that this was by far the ugliest man she had ever seen; his long thick nose curled obscenely outward and his ears, god they were huge, even looking past the wrinkles that were deeply imbedded into his face she knew that even in his prime, Nick Katzenburg was a hard man to look at.

MJ was sitting on the edge of the bed watching TV, when she heard the low raspy voice of her patient. His voice matched his looks.

"W-Where... am... I? Are you an angel?"

"I must be," Mary Jane casually replied. "Since I have to put up with you."

"C-Cold, I'm so c-cold."

Mary Jane went into the kitchen to get him some hot soup, actually feeling sorry for the fat bastard. "Here, drink this... It might make you feel better."

Katzenburg tried but he couldn't get the warm soup down. Though he tried desperately, each attempt resulted in either him spitting it out or it slowly oozing out of his mouth. The entire scene of feeding this repulsive man sickened her; she had a new respect for nurses.

The night dragged out, slowly; the fat man shivered constantly and she could hear what remained of his teeth clatter as he shivered. The beautiful young model remembered what aunt May said. "Remember, my dear, the patient must be kept warm at all costs. If the fever can be tempered, they will usually pull through."

Although the thought repulsed her, she put her own feeling aside and kneeled next to the bed. "Katzenburg? Can I get you anything?"

"F-Freezing... B-Blankets..." He felt like a fish, clammy and cold, and his shivering was shaking the bed. "NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOO!"

"Wake up, fatso... You're having a nightmare." She gently shook the fat man until his eyes fluttered open. They were distant and fading; he didn't look good.

"H-Help me, angel," he murmured. She was going to explain once again that she was not an angel and how he ended up here but she thought the hell with it; he was too stupid to comprehend her anyway.

"Whatever," She said and climbed back into bed leaving her robe crumpled on the floor.

Katzenburg body was even colder and clammier than before; he was still shivering, almost convulsing, and he had three blankets on him already. Mary Jane feared he would pass away due to his condition. She let her robe fall to the floor, lifted the covers off the hallucinating man and crawled into bed with him. She was almost completely naked, with only the silk of her panties separating the old man's wrinkled body from hers; the redhead wrapped her arms around his obese form and pulled him close to her, trying to warm him.

***

The sand was soft, like a bed. The water that gently lapped over their bodies was warm and bubbly, soothing, peaceful, and the sun seemed like a blanket delicately covering their bodies. They lay together on their sides Mary Jane held Peter tightly to her bare breasts, crushing him against her. Her hard nipples being tickled by his hairy chest, Peter's flabby belly gyrated against her own and his chest sagged from age.