Chronicles of Spider-Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-you're doing good, Nick! Oh, fuck, your cock feels so good inside me! Ohhhh, Gawd! Just go ahead and ram it right up my pussy, Nick! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Katzenburg wiggled his hips as he thrust his prick into the supermodel's widely-stretched cunt, making his cock slide easily into the gooey, warm tightness of her juicy fuck-hole. Finally, with her humping like a bitch in heat beneath him, the fat photographer seemed to catch on to the rhythms of fucking.

He started thrusting steadily, fucking his rock-hard prick deeper and deeper into the redhead's pussy with every stroke. Mary Jane grimaced with pleasure as Nick started to give her the fucking she had craved since she arrived at that place, with her husband. Her glove-tight pussy began contracting wetly and rhythmically around his deliciously-fucking huge cock.

Nick drew several inches out and; he couldn't hear the moans and screams of the panting girl and forcefully stuffed his cock back in. MJ's eyes grew wider and her grunts louder as he repeated the process, again and again. The fatso moaned something unintelligible, his hands gripping her ass tightly, forcing her completely down upon his pulsating cock and throbbing balls.

"Mmmmphh... Glummmgph... Oh, Nick... NickNickOhMyGawwwd!" She cried her mouth coming down on his, her hands clasping the side of his face to keep him from moving as their tongues twirled upon each other.

Suddenly, Mrs. Parker whimpered and sobbed into Nick's open mouth as his dick expanded and load after large load of hot, white, sticky cum, shot deep inside her unprotected pussy, deep into her womb and the orgasm that had started to die off, came back, full on. Her knees just gave way, and if it wasn't for him holding her by her waist, as well as his solid hard dick impaling her deeply, she would have collapsed. Her whole body shook and all strength left her body as she floated away in ecstasy with only the feel of his exploding dick inside her.

Katzenburg flooded her tight belly with blast after blast of burning semen. Heavy balls throbbed against her ass and her body shook violently. Feeling his need for air Mary Jane released his mouth from her greedy lips and bit into his shoulder as what seemed like a gallon of thick cum flowed into her quivering belly. Load after load shot deep into her body, filling her up and her pussy sucked it all in.

It shot deep into her womb; her stomach had been filled to overflowing by him a few days ago, and now, he was filling her with his boiling jism beyond imaginable. With the feel of cum blasting deep inside her, that was when MJ felt herself losing her grip of reality, her mind far away as her orgasm slowly subsided.

Nick's dreams were surreal; he was dreaming of fucking the lovely supermodel, which was exactly what he was reflexively doing! It was strange how dreams sometimes felt real; this one certainly did. He could feel the heat of her body next to him, and hear her lustful screams as she enjoyed his dick pumping away inside her.

Katzenburg loved fucking the stunning redhead, and he loved the fact that she was his only to screw in his dreams, he really was a lucky guy. Little did he know that he was actually sampling that hot pussy that was Parker's alone, in the bed Peter had carried him to, in fact. If he would've just opened his eyes right then, he would have seen his long-time rival's hot wife's beautiful face, contorted in ecstasy as he rammed her full of his big, hard dick, over and over again.

If he would have been disturbed from his drunken slumber by MJ's ear-piercing screams of pleasure, he would have seen his own hands mauling at her tits before bringing her to another violent orgasm and then shooting all of his cum, unloading all of his balls, deep into her.

However, Katzenburg continued to dream of fucking Mary Jane, while he continued to pump her luscious body full of his boiling, sticky cum. Her mind slowly began to clear from the fog of ultimate pleasure and she realized that she was lying half on Nick's lap with her smooth legs curled up underneath his body.

Her head was resting in his lap with her arms sprawled across him; she couldn't believe what just had happened. She had the life fucked out of her, like she had desperately needed so badly lately, and there she was, collapsed and lying half-conscious, while another man's cum, her hubby's dreadful competitor's cum, filled her pussy and womb...

***

Ice cold water hit Mary Jane's back, her eyes opened wide as the water shock snapped her out of the erotic stupor that had seemed to possess her. Her mind wandered back to the recent events; the supermodel could not believe she had been fucked by Nick Katzenburg! What did she do to prevent it? Nothing! All she wanted was to tease the obnoxious man, but she couldn't resist when he unconsciously stuffed inch after inch of his immense cock into her pussy, and pumped her full of his scorching, sticky spunk.

MJ frowned when she thought of how it must have looked; she was on most of the billboards in the city, men were clamoring to get a look at her. What was she doing at her husband's annual company trip? Being the fuck toy of a repulsive, rambling, obese man, whose face resembled more of a troll. The remorse she had been feeling earlier increased tenfold.

The redhead wife began to worry about Peter; he had gone longer without calling, but she never got used to not knowing. Suddenly, she heard a noise coming from the room, and assumed her husband had returned. She finished her shower in a hurry, and dried herself the best she could, leaving the bathroom still wrapped in her damp towel.

Surprised, she found out that not only Peter had not returned from his web-swinging, but Nick had vanished! All that remained was the mess he had made: the sheets were soiled with a combination of his sweat and cum. She proceeded to turn down the bed, and wondered where the shivering man could have gone, in the feverish condition he was in...

***

Katzenburg was feeling dizzy and disoriented; he had to clutch at every wall, as he could barely walk straight. Those were the side effects of the photographer's plan; a source had called him to inform about Spider-man's rooftop battle, and he thought he could use it to get close to his obsession. All he had to do was pretend he was a victim of Dare Devil's blind quest for justice, so Spidey could provide him sanctuary.

The fatso knew the superhero would turn to Parker for help, and he was counting on it; the only thing he need was a way to make it look real. He retrieved a hidden stash of his nephew's tripping drugs, and mixed it with energy drinks to make a cocktail that could produce the vehement symptoms of poisoning, in order to fool all the parties involved.

Unfortunately, the dose was stronger than he had imagined, and it sent him in a drug-induced coma; he couldn't remember anything that had happened before he woke at the Parker's bed. Katzenburg knew there was a chance it could occur, so he took some measures to even the odds; yet again, he had set his camera to record the action going at their cabin.

In his hallucinating state, he had dreamed about fucking the stunning supermodel, and it felt so real! Also, his cock was utterly sore, but it could have been a result of his earlier jacking session. After what seemed like a marathon, he finally retrieved his camera from its hidden position; eagerly, he tinkered with the apparatus in order to playback what was recorded and put an end to all of his doubts.

Katzenburg cursed his clumsiness, as the display kept showing him an error message as he tried to play the recorded data; he wasn't fully conscious to operate such fine equipment, after all. Eventually, he realized that he wasn't doing anything wrong: the cam's memory card was missing! How could it possibly have happened? It simply couldn't, he had triple-checked before he left.

There was only one explanation: someone had deliberately stolen it...

Continues...

***

Thanks for reading kudos to GirlySmile, as usual. Appreciate all the great feedback, keep it coming.