Chronicles of Spider-Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get out, now!" she exploded, jerking her underwear up to cover herself from his leering gloat.

"Okay, but just remember, I'll be back," he laughed as he pulled on his dirty shoes.

Stuffing his shirttail back down into his breeches, he then snapped his suspenders back into place and dug his hand down into his trouser pocket. Katzenburg watched on with the taste of bile welling up into his mouth as the fake fatso pulled out a five-dollar bill and mockingly pitched it down onto the bed between his wife's legs.

"You're still a good fuck, Red," he laughed, "but you're still a whore, no matter how you've changed."

"And you're still a son-of-a-bitch," she spat at him.

***

Startled, Nick awoke from the most vivid nightmare he had ever had; he was at his own cabin, still shaking with the fever caused by the hallucinogenic drugs he had taken earlier to fool Spider-man and the Parkers.

"Damn!" The overweight photographer babbled. "That is some nasty, strong shit! How the fuck does Craig manage to take this crap as if it was 'Tic-Tac' candy?"

"I just have to find that damn memory card..." Katzenburg finally mumbled before falling back to sleep. "Then, I'm gonna set the score with the motherfucker behind this..."

***

"I will be out in five minutes, Tiger," Mary Jane said as she turned the water on hot and stepped into the shower to get ready for their Bugle's event that evening. As she washed her long red hair and gazed at her reflection in the mirror through beautiful pale green eyes, she was trying to erase the obscene images that haunted her.

Being the only child of an unstable family, MJ has had a consternated upbringing. Bits and pieces from her childhood flashed in her mind; she remembered the sacrifice of her mom, working hard as a waitress to provide for her. Having a drunken, abusive father definitely wasn't easy; even now, certain smells and sounds made her nauseated and angry without any concrete reason.

The redhead wouldn't be the person she was if she had not experienced the things she had to go through, and she was happy not to dwell in the past. She had made every penny on her own, by pushing herself hard and fulfilling her dream. All that accomplishment did make her a bit posh, yet she had managed to develop strong moral values, which avoided the deterioration of her sense of compassion.

It took some time for her to learn that, though; Mary Jane had seen and experienced many things throughout the years, working as a supermodel and an actress. Fame wasn't something easily achievable; although she had the charm and looks, MJ had to use her wits to find her marks, and to seal the deal.

She had convinced herself she was a better person because she knew what kind of parent she didn't want to be. Repressing her memories was an alternative to endure the pain; MJ has always known something bad was going to happen if she didn't face them head on, and, finally, those ghosts managed to catch up with her.

The auburn-haired beauty had a happy life, and was able to hold down to her prestigious job. Why on earth would she want to dredge things up that would only serve to complicate her life? The ability to keep in touch with her feelings allowed Mary Jane to achieve what she considered most valuable: her marriage. She loved Peter with all her heart; he was supportive, caring and an utter altruist.

How did she end up sleeping with probably the foulest man ever born? The answer to that question was beyond any reasoning. Despite being a superhero, her husband had his flaws, just like everyone else does. Obviously, he didn't deserve to be cheated on, and that very fact consumed her.

Peter was everything a girl would want: smart, funny, and had the physique of an athlete. MJ knew that he was the man for her. She deeply cared about him and wanted nothing more than to be the best wife in the world; Pete was a true and decent man, who showered her with such love and tenderness and made her feel so completely and wholly loved.

Still, she now had a secret that she kept from him, a secret that if he ever knew would destroy their life together. It was hard to admit, but she had craved to experience the ecstasy of having a large endowment, one her husband couldn't provide her. There was another who had ignited a passion inside of her the likes of which she had never known. The desire that he had awoken in her caused her will to weaken and force him into the forefront of her fantasies.

The very thought of him caused her arousal and as she washed her breasts her nipples began to harden, part from her manipulation, but also from, her desire. She loved Peter with all of her heart, but he had never been able to drive her desire the way that Katzenburg had done, and he had never been able to fill her with such animal lust and sexual fury the way Nick did.

She knew it was wrong and she had betrayed Peter, but the fire that he had started inside of her continued to burn. Her large breasts swelled and her pussy began to ache as she thought of him between her legs, his mouth devouring her sex and his tongue reaching deep inside of her, teasing her clit and exploring her secret garden. Her breath began to quicken as she detached the shower head and placed it between her legs, with thoughts of his enormous tool pounding her in and out, and filling her to the breaking point. Harder and harder he pounded her, his cock sinking deeper and deeper inside of her, and driving her to an unimaginable release of pleasure.

"Argh," she sighed as her release came, her chest heaving and her legs straining to keep her upright. She returned the shower head to the holder and braced her hands on the wall to steady herself and gain her bearings. 'That's in the past and will never happen again, it was a mistake that I will never allow again!' She thought to herself as she fell from her high. 'Never again!'

She finished her shower, and after drying off, Mary Jane sipped on the straight vodka she had poured herself earlier, while still in the bathroom; it would soften her and hold all those worrisome problems at bay, all at the same time. "I better take it easy," she spoke aloud to the reflection of herself in the full length mirror. "I don't want to blow this issue out of proportion."

She pondered the situation in silence while gazing at her reflection, mentally running through the list of all that she was: a supermodel, an actress, and a wife; most of all, she felt like the lowest, dirtiest, and ugliest person in the world.

Dirty? The Mary Jane? Ugly? No, it couldn't be. No woman with her looks could possibly be any of those things, could she? People with that description were short, plump, bald and with unattractive pudgy bellies. That certainly wasn't the image gazing back at her from the depths of the mirror! Not at all! The figure staring back at her was a woman - all woman - with a full head of flaming red hair and a striking pretty face. She had curves galore; a show-stopping figure with a pair of lovely, shapely legs that stretched out below her forever!

But, alas, the woman looking back at her looked very confused.

MJ had always been smugly proud of her beauty and didn't care who knew it. Any attention she received was richly deserved, she thought. So now, Mary Jane found herself an outcast, on the outside looking in on her old circle of influences... She had never felt so lost in her whole life...

She still had her looks, though; the same looks that got her into the mess she desperately wanted out. Mary Jane had taken particular care of herself, and not even a single wrinkle line marred her smooth, perfect skin. She worked out daily, almost religiously, and her diligence had paid off handsomely. Stepping over to the full-length mirror beside her dresser, she looked at her reflection.

Her bouffant hairstyle, emphasized by discreet highlights, framed her pretty face adorably. Her lips, painted ruby-red, were full and luscious. But not too full, just right... Still, the warm eyes in the mirror held a tinge of sadness as they stared back at her.

Peeling her gown open, she slowly ran her hands across her flat abdomen and up to her large, pendant breasts. Stopping to cup them, she savored their heaviness as she studied their smooth perfection for several seconds. They were more than enough to turn heads when she entered a room, and she had always purposefully dressed to show them off. Daring brassieres and the right cleavage made them objects of adoration, eliciting looks of lechery from the men and looks of envy from the women.

MJ pulled on a tight black lace thong that fit snugly over her firm behind and seductive hips. She complemented this with a matching bra that was taxed to its limit trying to hold her large firm breasts. She then walked over to the nearby hanger and pulled on her favorite black dress, which was cut short to accentuate her long toned legs, and clung, to her body to highlight all of her curves. Her flaming red hair was combed back in her typical ponytail, and her pale green eyes were dancing with excitement as she sprayed herself with a wisp of perfume and gazed in the mirror to check the final product.

"Okay, MJ, you have had some bumps along the way, but it's time to start your regain the upper hand. It's time for you to become the Mary Jane the world has come to know and love," she said softly as she stared at her reflection. Her eyes took on a faraway look as she remembered the first time she met Peter and all the joy and the love that they had experienced together, and she suddenly felt very guilty again for her betrayal of him. She wiped the tears from her eyes and was more determined now than ever to never let him down and never betray his love for her again.

"Never again," she said sternly as she walked into the room to join her husband.

"Come again, dear?" Peter was distracted and didn't realize his wife had finished getting ready.

"Oh, nothing..." MJ gulped. "I was just thinking out loud."

"Wow!" He commented on the final outcome of his wife's hour-long preparation.

She blushed suddenly when she saw her husband staring out her and asked sheepishly "Too much?" Peter walked up to her and kissed her deeply and then, as his hands wandered around her body, whispered into her ear "Honey, this moment is ours to remember for the rest of our lives; let's make it memorable..."

"So we shall..." The redhead gave in to his caresses.

"You were pretty beaten, baby." He eventually started a conversation. "You slept through the whole day; I hope the old fatso didn't keep you up all night. I am truly sorry for placing that burden over your shoulders..."

"You should be!" The supermodel was very straightforward. "You can't imagine what I had to put up with!"

"I know, baby... It was a big favor I asked of you..." Peter attempted a 'mea-culpa'.

"You absolutely have no idea how 'huge' it was!" That phrase certainly didn't come out right; it sounded better in her head.

"Huh?" Peter said glancing toward his wife, and then at the folder that sat on the nightstand. Mary Jane decided she needed to change the subject. "What's that?" she asked, referring to the folder.

"Robbie wants me to organize the employee pictures into a single company picture. I don't know why he asked me. I don't do these sorts of things." Peter said, a frown adorning his face.

"Peter, you can't just take pictures of yourself as Spider-man and think that's enough to keep you on the payroll." Mary Jane said running her fingers through his hair playfully.

"I know, MJ, I have no idea what I'm doing here, put me up against a cosmic bad guy and I'm fine. Designing a company picture is beyond me." Peter said, his frown more evident.

"Oh, Tiger, let me help, we have a little time before we head off to the party." Mary Jane said and began pulling the pictures out of the folder.

"You should just place them in order like a family tree." Mary Jane said, her modeling in front of a camera gave her an insight that Peter just did not posses.

"Mr. Jameson on top, followed by Mr. Robertson. And then the leading journalists, investigators, photographers..." Mary Jane said, before pausing, as she went through the pictures and began organizing them by stature. Peter wasn't exactly paying attention; he was just happy she was helping him with this tedious task.

Mary Jane lingered at the next photo she held in her hand, Nick Katzenburg: photographer entertainment section.

Even posing for a company picture he cared little about his appearance. The sport jacket he posed in was green with black stripes, something you would see in an old 1970's b-movie. The greasy smile belied a secret that it seemed only he was privy too. And his eyes seemed to dance with mischievous glee. She knew those eyes, she knew them well. They were the same mischievous dancing eyes that she stared into when his fat cock buried to the hilt inside her squirming body. Although they were a little distant and glazed over at the time, there was no mistaking their wicked nature.

"Honey?" Peter said applying his bow tie. "We should be going." He said leaving the bedroom.

"Coming, Tiger." Mary Jane said tossing the photo's onto the nightstand beside the bed. Katzenburg's photo was on top. Mary Jane glanced over her shoulder noticing this and started to turn back to bury his photo in the bottom of the pile when Peter called out to her.

"Honey we are going to be late."

'Great!' Mary Jane thought to herself as she closed the bedroom door behind her. After sharing her bed and body with a man she loathed above all others, now there was a full blown photograph of him on her nightstand. A picture that would be the first thing she would see when her and Peter return from the event.

'Just fucking great!'

***

Felicia Hardy posed, legs slightly astride and hands on her hips, mimicking the classic Mary Jane pose, although she would never admit to that. She was wearing her latest sexy Black Cat outfit, comprising of a skintight catsuit made from the sheerest stretch Lycra, with black accessories; high-heeled ankle boots, gloves with built in steel claws, low-slung utility belt, and a mask that covered the top half of her face, to disguise her features. The suit clung to her shapely figure, like a coat of paint, enhancing her large firm breasts, her narrow waist and her amazing ass. An abbreviated black thong, worn beneath the translucent costume, preserved what little modesty she cared to retain!

The Black Cat was taller than average, for a woman, with long lithe legs, that further enhanced her shapely torso. Her face was classically beautiful, with a determined jut to her jaw, full sensual lips, large blue eyes and carefully plucked eyebrows. A mass of light-colored hair, almost white, framed her angelic face, as she examined herself, critically. She was determined to maintain her reputation as the sexiest cat-burglar, hence her latest revealing costume.

Felicia had always taken good care of her looks and figure, thanks to a rigid regime of exercise, diet and her nocturnal cat-burglar activities and, unlike most who dared into her line of business, her costume was designed to enhance her spectacular figure, rather than help protect it from her opponents' blows or weapons. Hence she wore no Kevlar breastplate or other body armor, relying instead on her speed, agility and martial arts expertise, to avoid serious injury.

Felicia gently removed her gloves, with the currently retracted, razor-sharp, adamantium claws in the fingertips. She then ran her hands down over her large shapely breasts, flicking the nipples into full erection, for the best effect. "Who, in their right mind, would resist those?" she purred. She had set her plan in motion, and now she needed to finish another step before she could join Flash at the Bugle's even, as his harmless girlfriend...

***

The Black Cat received a message that asked her to meet her unknown contractor on the top of a nearby building; she left her cabin and rappelled to the meeting place. It wasn't very far away, so Felicia was there in no time. She even had time to study the environment surrounding her; she wouldn't fall victim to the same trap twice.

A short time later, a man wearing an expansive, Armani suit and matching shoes arrived from the stairwell entrance.

"At last," she said as she appeared out of the shadows in her skin-tight black costume. It definitely accented her marvelous breasts greatly and the man couldn't help but feel a twinge of arousal course through his body. Her long, wavy white hair flowed down over her shoulders and there was a slight smirk on her face.

"There is something we need to discuss," he simply stated.

"A flunky?" She raised an eyebrow, clearly disappointed. She was a sly woman and there was no putting anything past her; the man had taste, but he certainly wasn't the one calling the shots and that bothered her. Besides, she'd already noticed the slightly increased bulge in his crotch and it amused her; the man that had gone through the trouble of recruiting her wouldn't buy her charms so easily.

"My boss is a very busy man," he didn't seem offended by Felicia's harsh comment. "Have you succeeded in performing your task?"

The Cat's smirk grew, a little; "You see," she twirled her hair back behind her and leaned back against the nearby ventilation shaft, crossing her arms just under her large breasts, and slightly pressing them together. "I have a problem dealing with middleman. Tell your boss to contact me directly if he wants a status report on the matter..."

The man's eyes locked onto Felicia's large breasts, now being firmly pressed together. The tightness in the lower part of his suit escalated. "You are playing a very dangerous game here, Miss Hardy."

Felicia's smirk turned into a flat out grin; she wondered if she couldn't get a little more out of the deal. "Am I? Because it seems to me that you can't pull your little scheme off without my help..." She shook her head, her silver hair moving side to side. "Still, I'd be glad to do it... for a price."

"Very well," The man wasn't about to argue; that wasn't his assignment. "Cash, jewels, bearer bonds... How much do you want?"

Felicia's grin widened; she knew her posture would drive the man mad, and that was exactly her intention. "Unlike you, I am not motivated by petty things like money..." She was already pondering ways of making the bulge in his pants grow even more.

The Black Cat shrugged, moving away from the shaft and towards the lackey. "I am more of a..." Several steps later, she was standing right in front of him; Felicia moved one of her hands down to the hardness between his legs. In an instant, he had a full erection straining against the fabric of his suit. "...spiritual girl, if you know what I mean..."

The man's own hands moved to Felicia's tits, giving them a squeeze. She moaned and found her way into the lower part of his suit. He felt her soft hand on his cock, sliding her fingers over him. She stroked his hard on and he squeezed her boobs as they made out for a short period of time.

"Until you have something for me, though..." The Black Cat broke their intimacy. "...down, boy!" She laughed and dashed to the side of the building, throwing her grappling hook and falling into the night.

***

The evening was going perfectly as Mary Jane and Peter mingled amongst the other guests and talked excitedly about the company's event. The employee's reunion was going off cheerfully, and everyone seemed to be getting along quite well. Mary Jane had a few glasses of wine and clung to Peters arm as they casually chatted away with a few of his friends before they began to take their seats for dinner.

As Mary Jane sat down next to Peter, she noticed an empty seat beside her and began to push it away so she could have more leg room at the rather cramped table. Just as she was about to move it away, someone suddenly stopped her by swiftly sitting down. She looked up at his face and her mouth gaped in horror as she stared into the face of Katzenburg.