Chronicles of Spider-Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Red," he said as he wickedly smiled at her. "I noticed nobody was sitting here so I thought I would take it." She felt as if someone had kicked her in the stomach as she saw him shake hands with Peter; a hypocritical gesture to maintain appearances.

"Didn't think you would be able to come, Katzenburg." Peter said as he pumped his hand. "Heard you weren't feeling all that good..."

"Really?" The overweight man seemed somehow surprised. "You know how gossip is: usually highly exaggerated."

Mary Jane said nothing as all of this transpired, she just tried to remain calm and collected hoping to get through the meal without incident. After a few minutes, the atmosphere relaxed as the meal began to be served and the wine began to flow more freely. She ignoring Nick completely and refused to answer him on several occasions when he tried to get her attention. She was doting on Peter and trying to eradicate the fatso totally from her surroundings. Katzenburg did not seem at all bothered by her lack of attention to him, and joined in conversation with the rest of the table.

The reaction that she was getting from Nick caused her to relax even more and she decided to let her guard down a little more by having more wine. After the meal, the toasts began and the guests stood and wished votes of work prosperity and friendship. Mary Jane was beginning to feel very warm inside as a result of all of the sentiment and wine, and kissed Peter deeply each time a toast was made.

Everyone was urged to mingle around the ballroom to allow the wait staff to clear the tables of dinner plates. The main course already have been served was not that large of a meal, designed not to fill one up, but sate appetites. Appetizers were still to be passed around the ballroom. And the main dining tables had to be stripped of linen in preparation for desert and champagne for a formal toast.

J.J. Jameson, also known as skin flint due to his tight hold on his wallet had finally relented to his share holders and organized the Daily Bugle event of the year, along with the cabin rentals. To say his employees were surprised was an understatement. Many were, in fact, suspicious. Of course Jameson did not organize anything. He merely gave his personal secretary complete freedom and a large budget.

Jameson of course would never approve of such an expense for a bunch of employees whom he deemed replaceable on a days notice. A substantial donation from one of the share holders, in essence paid for the whole thing.

Like all company parties they had clicks, certain groups liked to hang around others. This was no exception. Journalists and their bread and butter investigators talked shop. The secretaries usually hung around their perspective bosses not passing up the opportunity to do a little brown nosing.

Peter was not the average photographer; he rarely hung around the Bugle, and did not really have that much in common with the other photographers. He and Mary Jane however did enjoy the company of Mr. Robertson and his wife. Felicia and Flash soon joined the foursome. Peter Parker was not too thrilled about the fact Felicia was dating one of his best friends. Felicia Hardy never did anything unless it could benefit her somehow financially. He put on a good face for Flash however and kept his feelings a secret.

"So you're coaching now, Flash? That is great." Mr. Robertson said.

"Flash was born to be around a football field..." Peter anticipated. "Doing anything else seems like a crime."

"Thanks, Pete, I..." Flash said pausing. "Is there something wrong, Mrs. Robertson?" He asked seeing her sudden look of distaste.

"No, dear," she said pausing before addressing her husband.

"Is it my imagination or is that the same suit he wore at the last Christmas party." She said to her husband.

"Shit!" Peter said under his breath as Nick Katzenburg began walking towards their small gathering.

"Yes," Robertson confirmed. "And the Christmas party before that."

"And yesterday at work." Parker added.

"And the day before that." Robertson concluded. They all started laughing as Katzenburg approached in his ten dollar salvation army purchased sport coat. Mary Jane laughed with the group, it was the same green coat with the black stripes that he posed in for his company picture.

"You guys seem to be having fun." Katzenburg said, inviting himself into the group, unaware the joke was on him. Not that he would care anyway; very few things bothered him in life, and certainly none of them would ever come from those people.

"I was surprised, Nick, that the Enquire got the scoop on that little upskirt shot of Paris Hilton the other day." Robertson said. "Thought you were on her trail."

"Maybe if that spoiled brat had anything going for her besides her money and pretty face." Katzenburg said, nonchalantly sipping his whiskey. "I mean damn, no ass, no tits, no nothing."

Mary Jane held her glass to her lips to hide her smile; unlike the rest of the group she thought it was funny. She had actually met her and never liked that uppity bitch; the supermodel definitely did not look forward to any shoots with the spoiled brat in the proximity.

"You're in mixed company, Nick." Robertson warned him. "Please, act appropriately."

"Sure, Mr. R... I mean, it's not like she's in Mrs. Parker's class. I mean damn, Petey, your wife has more curves then the Daytona five-hundred." Katzenburg said slapping Peter on the back.

Mary Jane giggled at his words; although she had received a lot of compliments in her time, she never thought she could be compared to a race track. That was definitely a first.

"Yea, um, whatever, Katzenburg." Parker said, obviously annoyed that Mary Jane was laughing at the jerks attempt at a joke.

"Whatever? Nice comeback Parker, is that what they taught you in college? Oh like, whatever man." Katzenburg said grinning, obviously pleased with his put down. The fact that both Mary Jane and Felicia giggled at his comment made it worse. "You should definitely ask for your money back!"

"To the most beautiful woman at this party, or any party she attends." Katzenburg said raising his glass for a toast. The sudden statement stopped Parker from countering his insult. It was not the brightest of toasts with two other women there. Both Mr. Robertson and Flash were immediately insulted, as well as their respective dates. Still it would be impolite not to raise their glasses.

It wasn't often Katzenburg got the better of Parker. Peter was smarter more educated, had a beautiful wife and more of his pictures made the front page than anyone.

Flash Thompson was annoyed as well, until Katzenburg started talking football, all but ignoring Parker, not giving him a chance to put him down. The rest of the group talked among themselves as Katzenburg made Flash laugh quite a bit.

"I don't see how Flash can talk to that guy." Peter said, clearly annoyed at Katzenburg for finally getting the better of him.

Felicia ignored Peter's statement and the fact her boyfriend was talking to the scum bag and leaned in close to Mary Jane.

"Mary Jane Parker, if I didn't know any better I would say you like Mr. Katzenburg." Felicia whispered.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Mary Jane said trying to give her a 'what no way' look.

"You play with your dress every time you look at him." Felicia said smiling. "You're doing it right now." She said in a smug tone.

Mary Jane suddenly realized she was playing with the hem of her dress, toiling it in her fingers as Nick and Flash talked. She didn't even know she was doing it.

"Shut up Felicia, he's disgusting, how dare you say such a thing?" Mary Jane said resuming drinking her wine.

The house speaker suddenly came on the intercom and asked everyone to be seated for desert and champagne. Thankfully this was not a moment too soon. Since Felicia was a guest of some unknown partner in the Daily Bugle holdings she and Flash was seated with the share holders. Mary Jane was thankful she didn't have to put up with her inquisitive sneers. Unfortunately her husband was a photographer. There was another photographer as well, and he just sat beside her.

***

Craig sat in a testosterone-induced fog as he watched his collection of panties fluttering in the summer breeze, especially his most prized one: MJ's. Was it a message? Or was it just fate teasing him, taunting him with knowledge that he couldn't willingly have what the undergarment hid? Why did destiny force him to cross paths with the biggest prick-tease in the history of the world?

The kid spied on the Parkers as they left to the Bugle's dinner party; MJ had on a black dress with a sweeping, low-cut neckline that left the majority of her major-sized tits bare. The boy's eyes almost popped out from its sockets when she bent down and fixed her high heeled shoes. As she did, her big tits bobbled and threatened to escape their cloth prison.

His delusional fixation on the supermodel grew with each passing moment until it became an obsession, much like his uncle's. Obviously, Craig wasn't allowed to the dinner; 'Adults and Non-junkies only,' Katzenburg meanly told him. The boy was tottering on the brink of insanity when he finally decided he had to act...

***

Mary Jane eased her pert bottom back onto her chair; she crossed one shapely leg over the other, deliberately allowing the hem of her dress to ride up her shapely thigh, almost to the lacy top of her stocking. The fat man was anxious to get a closer look at this vision of delight; his dark, beady eyes roved over her shapely figure, giving her a prolonged scrutiny.

"Something I can get you?" Katzenburg enquired, putting an oily smile onto his podgy features.

The supermodel stared at her choices, pursing her full, red lips, pressed a well-manicured fingernail against them. The small frown of concentration that wrinkled her high forehead, disappeared, as she quickly made up her mind. "A glass of champagne, actually," she announced in a husky voice, turning her gaze back to him, and flashing a set of perfect, even white teeth, in a friendly smile.

"Of course," he responded, automatically, impressed, never-the-less. He managed to drag his eyes away from her, and turned to pour her drink. 'So fucking hot,' he thought, as he half-filled a glass, "I just have to find my way between those lovely thighs!"

While she was waiting for her drink, Mary Jane casually glanced around the room. This was her first visit to the lounge of the resort they were staying. It was an opulent place, as befitted one of the most expensive resorts available. The spacious lounge was filled with comfortable-looking well-upholstered easy chairs, clustered around low, round, glass-topped tables. Thick, lush beige-colored carpet covered the floor. With the exception of two large, glass chandeliers that hung from the ceiling the subdued illumination was provided by indirect wall lighting. Music was quietly playing in the background, from hidden speakers.

She wriggled her posterior into a more comfortable position on the leather-covered chair, and as she swiveled around, to get a better view of the place. Mary Jane batted her eyelashes and turned away, just as Nick placed the glass of champagne down, in front of her, his eyes flitting over her shapely contours.

"Thank you," she purred, with a grateful smile. "I was dying for a drink."

"You know, I had the best dream ever about you..." He whispered. "How about you do something for me now?"

"You wish!" A flustered expression appeared on his face, and she watched, with some amusement, as he beat a hasty retreat back to his chair.

As the well wishing wore on, she began to feel a hand on her leg, and softly moaned as she felt her thigh being massaged. She inhaled sharply as she felt the hand move below her dress and softly rub her inner thigh. A fire between her legs began to grow as she felt the hand begin to rise toward her very moist pussy. Suddenly, she jumped back to reality and realized that she should stop this, but when she looked over at Peter she saw both of his hands clearly visible on the table. Panic shot into her heart as she turned her head and saw one of Nick's hands on the table, but the other one was out of sight.

"Stop it now," she whispered at him sternly as she slammed her legs together tightly and trapped his hand between them. She repeated herself and clamped her legs together like a vice, but failed to realize the position he was in. His hand was now palming her sex and he began to gently squeeze his hand together and grope her.

Katzenburg could feel her heat and continued his manipulations as she strained to close her legs tighter and tighter. The fire began to grow inside of her and her juices started to flow as she felt his hand squeeze her sex. She was determined to stop him, but the harder she pulled her legs together the further she pushed his hand into her. Desperate to stop the onslaught, she grasped his hand and tried to pull him away, but as she moved to his hand, she relaxed her thighs and his hand was now in total possession of her mound.

She tried in vain to remove his hand and her eyes widened and breath quickened when she felt a finger slide up inside of her. She dared not to make a sound for fear of drawing Peter's attention to the situation, and deeply inhaled as she felt Nick's finger go deep inside of her. She looked over at him pleadingly to stop, but he just gazed at her wickedly and increased his pace. Her arousal grew as his speed increased and she moaned silently to herself as she felt him slide another finger deep inside of her.

MJ slumped back in her chair and closed her eyes as he continued to finger her soaking wet pussy. She looked over at Peter, and satisfied that he was absorbed in a conversation, slipped her hands under the table and gripped Nick's enormous bulge. She gripped his fly and pulled it down as his massive tool sprung free, then gripping it with her right hand, began to pump his meat as he continued to finger her pussy.

Sweat began to form on their brows as they continued to pound each other, and Mary Jane using her left hand, calmly picked up a napkin and dabbed the sweat of her brow as if it were just a little warm in the room. Waves of pleasure began to form inside her and she increased her pace on Nick's cock. He sensed she was near and increased his pace as well, each time going into her deeper and deeper. Mary Jane began to tense and inhaled deeply as she felt her orgasm erupt inside of her, she bit her lip to keep from shouting and pounded his shaft hard as wave after wave of illicit pleasure rocked her to her core.

Suddenly, she felt Nick tense in her hand and he moaned softly as he erupted underneath the table. For a while they stayed motionless as their pleasure subsided and eventually they came back to earth. When Nick's hand returned to the table Mary Jane noticed it covered in her Juices and looked on with a sense of erotic delight as he calmly licked his fingers clean. The dinner had come to an end and as they were leaving Peter said to Nick "We will see you tomorrow."

"I can't wait," Nick replied as he shook Peter's hand and kissed Mary Jane lightly on the lips.

***

Jonah Jameson sipped his brandy while his editor-in-chief made small talk with several of the Bugle's shareholders. Jameson was only interested in one opinion, and that man wasn't there.

"Excuse me, Mr. Jameson." A rather large gentleman said, handing the publisher a card; Jameson was not impressed by his size and blew cigar smoke in his direction while taking the card.

"I see," Jameson said, pausing. "Well, I hope your boss is happy. I don't approve of coddling my employees."

"He is pleased, Mr. Jameson, and has asked me to offer you these small gifts as appreciation." The man said.

"Hmmph," Jameson said reaching for the bag. "Well, he does have fine taste." Jameson said setting down the one hundred year old bottle of whiskey and reaching for the box of Havana cigars.

"Tell me, who is the man dressed in... uh..." The large man said lowering his sunglasses as he looked across the room. "Well, whatever that is called. He doesn't exactly fit in."

Jameson thought it odd he wore sunglasses inside, though most men of his character often did. The publisher was not going to pretend that the chief financier of the Daily Bugle was exactly on the up and up.

"Hmmph! Name is Katzenburg. Not pleasant to look at, smells even worse. But if you need a dirty job done he's the guy to go to." Jameson said lighting his new cigar.

"I see." The big man said turning away. "Well, thank you for this evening's event, but I think I will retire." He said pulling his cell phone from his vest pocket and heading for the door.

The phone rang twice before a deep voice answered in a tone reeking of authority. "Speak."

"Party went off just like you planned boss. Don't know if hiring that Hardy girl was such a good idea, seems she moves a little slow." The man said glancing over his shoulder while he walked to ensure no one could over hear.

"I'm a busy man," the voice interrupted. "Get to the point, Dillon."

"A photographer," Dillon revealed. "Goes by the name Katzenburg."

"He's an inconsequential, paparazzi, nothing more." The deep voice said, growing impatient. "I have plans for him, already."

"Well, looks like he's a little sweet on Mrs. Parker, there's something about those two, can't put my finger on it, but there is something."

Dillon was not hired by the wealthy shareholder because he was stupid, the man had uncanny instincts, and his boss knew it. "Keep an eye on him." The mysterious voice ordered before hanging up. "Report on anything unusual."

"Yea, I will defiantly keep an eye on that fat little prick." Dillon said to no one in particular and put the phone back into his vest pocket.

***

"You look absolutely beautiful darling," Mrs. Robertson said as she gazed at MJ while they both checked on their makeup.

Marry Jane was so very happy to be spending time with Peter, but so ashamed that she had succumbed to Nick's advances, once again. She had rationalized her escapades with him by thinking that she was not really cheating on her husband because there was no actual intercourse, but as she stood in front of the mirror, the pangs of guilt and sorrow began to build in her.

"Oh, it is alright honey. Peter is a wonderful man and you two make a lovely couple," her friend told her as she saw the supermodel's supposedly emotional tears and tried to console her. Mary Jane embraced her and affirmed her love for Peter.

"I know," Mary Jane said as she hugged her friend. "It's just I have so much in my mind..."

"Don't worry dear. I was just as nervous as you after I married Joe and look how everything worked out. It all comes down to love. No matter what obstacles you may face, if you have love everything can be overcome."

"Thanks," Mary Jane said as she embraced her friend and kissed her on the cheek. "I really appreciate your support."

"No problem, dear." Mrs. Robertson replied as she walked toward the door. "I'll be outside; come out when you're ready."

"Okay," Mary Jane replied. "I'll be just a few minutes."

She adjusted her mascara and wiped her nose as she thought about what she was told. Everything can be overcome if you have love. She searched deep in her heart and prayed that it were true, that everything she had done to Peter could be swept under the carpet by her love for him. That her indiscretions with Nick could be attributed to mistakes by her, mistakes induced by alcohol and poor judgment.

A smile came to her face as she thought about her new change of attitude, a life as a wife, hopefully someday soon, a mother. She comforted her with the fact that once this day was over she would never have to see Nick again, and thought that he would respect her vow and stop his pursuit of her. There was a knock on the door and, as Mary Jane opened it, she pouted at the sight of Felicia Hardy standing before her.