Chronicles of Spider-Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God..." She cried as the kid removed her tiny panties completely and he dove face first into her, eating the supermodel's hot pussy. He plunged his tongue into her deeper and deeper. "Oh... Yes!"

"Oh, baby! Oh, you're so good. Oh, God! Don't lose it, Tiger, please! Pete, baby!" She begged, in a very loud tone.

"Cut this 'Tiger' crap, bitch!" He yelled. "Call me Craig!" He continued eating her pussy, using his tongue to tickle and caress her clit, as he quickly worked a finger deep inside of her.

"Oh, God! Oh, yes! Oh, Craig!" Mary Jane yelled as she was overwhelmed by the waves of pleasure flowed through her entire body. It took some time for her to catch her breath; she was still shaking from her orgasm.

"You are full of surprises, what else do you got for me?" She asked, teasing him.

He then stood up, his back to the camera, and stated tossing his clothes, getting naked. He took her right hand and wrapped it around his large dick; it was so thick MJ couldn't close her hand around it. She seemed puzzled, as she must have felt the difference.

"My, you're a big boy, Craig!" She said playfully.

"Bigger than usual?" He asked.

"Yeah baby, way bigger!" She answered in a sluttish tone. In her state of disorientation, she didn't know she was holding the penis of someone other than her husband. 'Penis' was maybe a euphemism; it was more like a mammoth cock. "I don't think this monster will fit inside me, baby!"

"I'll make it fit!" Craig got on top of her and pulled Mary Jane to him. His lips crushing hers, her naked breasts crushed against his chest. His arms wrapped around her tight body in a devastating embrace.

MJ scissored her legs around his bony waist and gasped into his kissing mouth as the massive head of his cock pressed against the entrance of her pussy. Craig grasped the back of her head and pulled her kissing lips from his.

"Enjoy the ride, red." He said.

"Oh, God!" Mary Jane whimpered, her heart fluttered and her mind felt giddy as Craig took command of the situation and her body. Mary Jane's eyes grew wide, and yet she couldn't recognize the man, well, kid tops, that was about to fuck her. She opened her mouth in surprise, his cock at the entrance of her tight dripping pussy.

His cock head seemed enormous as it penetrated MJ's virgin-like pussy, her body jerked as it breached her cuntlips; it looked as if she was a virgin. Her firm tits were crushed against Craig's chest, the pounding of his heart sent waves of Goosebumps across her skin. She couldn't breathe, and the throat filling tongue had nothing to with it.

Craig smiled as the beautiful supermodel bit her bottom lip and her eyes glazed over as he began forcing his freakish large cock into her little pussy. He rested back as inch after inch slowly penetrated Mary Jane's tight cunt. Soft hands rested on his chest, her fingernails softly digging into his flesh as incoherent whimpers escaped her pursed lips.

"C'mon Mary Jane, its not even half in, and your bawling like a baby." Craig said growing impatient; he wanted his swollen nut-sac resting on her sweet ass. He wanted the ecstasy of feeling his entire cock buried inside her tight belly.

"Hot... It's so hot..." Mary Jane whimpered lowering her tight pussy until another inch of the blood engorged cock disappeared inside her.

"Let me help." Craig said spreading his legs. Mary Jane's knees were slightly touching the outside of his thighs. Spreading his legs caused her to fall forward allowing another two inches to plunge into her already stuffed pussy.

"Unnnggg... Ohmygawwwwwd." She whimpered throwing her head downward and grinding her teeth as the throbbing cock sent a pulsating wave of sexual current through her body.

Katzenberg watched the warm juices flowing down the kid's cock and over his large set of balls. She quivered and shook as the unexpected orgasm ripped through her body. The veins in her neck stuck out as she threw her head up and whimpered.

"How does that feel, baby?" Craig said sticking his tongue out.

"Hard!" Mary Jane said. Her hands were clinched in small fists and rested on Craig's chest. His hands held her slim waist, as her legs stayed wrapped around his waist. Her feet were crossed at the ankles. "Oh, God, so hard!"

Katzenberg could not believe how fast MJ ended up in this position; few minutes ago, she was sleeping deeply. Now, her panties were at a crumpled heap at Craig's feet, tossed aside with disdain. And just a few inches from her sleeping husband! Obediently, still clinging to him, Mary Jane sucked in the hot heavy air like it there was not much of it left. The kid was still smiling, he was always smiling.

"Oh, God!" Mary Jane screamed, her head flew backwards while her grip around his neck tightened. Saliva from their drenching kiss sprayed from her mouth as she screamed.

"Dear God! Go slow! Oh! Oh, God!" Mary Jane cried as Craig slowly sank his 11-incher into her. "Oh, yes! Slow, sweetie! Oh, yes! Oh, my God!"

Katzenberg could see her pussy stretching as it tried to accommodate his nephew's huge organ being forced deep inside. Her eyes shut harder, and it was obvious that she felt his cock going deeper then anyone she had ever had. It filled her completely, and almost seemed like it would break her in half, as it just kept pushing forward.

"Oh, fuck!" The boy growled down at her as his hard shaft pried its way into her cunt. "You've got a hot, tight pussy, Mary Jane! C'mon, spread your legs. I need you, all of you."

"Unggg... God! They're spread..." She groaned licking at the fingers. "I'm trying, honey... You're so fucking huge!"

The kid's fat cock entered her pussy like a burning rod; nearly half of the pulsating member penetrated her in one brutal thrust. Her mind was on the verge of black out and reached for happy thoughts to hold upon and keep her conscious.

She looked like a stuffed turkey on thanksgiving; her tight cunt was stuffed with so much cock she gasped franticly for air. Katzenberg had fucked lots of cheap whores before, and thought he had seen it all. But nothing like this; that bastard kid filled her tight pussy with so much cock the outline could be seen through her firm belly.

It was clear that MJ had never been fucked by such an immense cock; her nerves were on fire, sending impulses throughout her entire body. Her clit was so sensitive a feather could bring her off. This wasn't a feather; this was veined cock whose foreskin was rough and unforgiving.

Katzenberg knew the fat cock being shoved inside was larger than anything MJ ever felt, it wasn't throbbing inside her, it was pounding, like his own heart, pounding against the sensitive button of her clit, causing shockwaves through her tortured pussy and back again. The overweight man was being consumed by envy, as he watched his skinny nephew fuck his long time obsession.

"Fuck! I need this so bad!" MJ moaned as he pulled out and then quickly pushed his thick shaft into her again, a bit further this time. Her head swung forward violently and smashed against his pale chest.

"Mmmph!" She gagged, biting into the skinny neck of Craig. He was toying with her; she laced around his body so tight her legs began to cramp up, and her toned arms wrapped around his thin form, fingernails raked his back.

"Just relax, baby!" Craig said, holding her slim waist tightly. "You're almost half way there."

Mary Jane sobbed, unable to remove her lips from his neck. His hands already circled around her slim waist pushed her downward, while plunging his hips upward, thrusting his cock deeper into her pussy.

"Are you a slut for my big cock, baby?" He asked teasing her.

"Ohhhhhmmmmmmm!" MJ groaned loudly, her fingers clawing into his back as his dick once more rammed home. "Uh-Hum!" She whimpered.

"What did you say?" Craig mocked.

"I AM!" Mary Jane shouted. "I am a slut for your big fucking cock!"

"Would you hate me if I told you I made up that story about my uncle just so I could screw you?" Craig held her hips, looking down at the juncture of their bodies where his bloated cock-tip disappeared into the clinging lips of her pussy.

"Fuck you! Bastard! I was being nice to you and all you could think was stretching my tight little pussy with that horse cock of yours!" Mary Jane teased him.

Inch by inch she was filled with his giant cock, until their pelvic bones met and they stay motionless for a minute. Craig looked like he had never felt anything this tight; his cock seemed incased in a vice of velvet. Mary Jane looked like she was going to split, but her pussy began to mold around his cock and it became pleasurable.

"I've wanted to fuck you ever since I fucking saw you!" He growled down at her as he looked down to watch his big, hard dick now sliding rapidly in and out of her pussy, his large balls slapping loudly against her ass.

"Oh, baby! Every man does!" MJ groaned as she rolled her eyes. "The difference is that none of them has a dick this fucking good! Yeah! Ummmmmm! So fucking big! Oh, I love the way you fuck me! Yes! Oh! Fuck me like a slut!"

"You're so fucking hot, bitch!" He growled down at her as he thrust his dick hard inside her, slamming all 11-inches inside her fully, her big tits bouncing up and down. He kept laughing as he pounded her away.

"You are without a doubt the hottest piece of ass I have ever nailed." Craig sneered.

"Ungg! Screw you!" MJ groaned.

"You won't be saying that when I fill your belly with Craig junior!" He snickered before lifting her up until half of his cock filled her aching pussy.

"Ohhh! Fuck me! Shoot all of your fucking cum into me! Knock me up! Fill me! Oh, fuck! That's so hot! Oh! Yeah! Make me pregnant baby! I'm cumming!" MJ yelled at the top of her lungs.

Her screams died in mixture of sobs and breathless sighs, she twisted against his grip and penetration. Clearlly, she had never been so openly naked, her legs spread so far apart. The pounding she was receiving was ruthless.

Craig fucked the redhead supermodel harder, she was his personal 'piece of ass', his cock filling plunge elaborating this fact. Mary Jane held on to Craig with all her might, incoherent mewls of pain and pleasure being emitted from her throat.

So stuffed with cock, being fucked so hard, only whimpers and shoulder biting was her reply. Her thoughts were just as incoherent as her words. The bastard kid smiled, his ego growing as 'Oh, gawds' echoed through his mind over and over.

His arms wrapped tightly around her back and waist were all the leverage Craig needed to fuck the beautiful redhead wife. One of his hands grasped tightly Mary Jane's buttocks, pulling her away from him before slamming her back against his body.

She gasped and groaned biting into his neck, scratching his back as he fucked her deliriously, slamming her into his hairy groin over and over. Her legs flayed over his shoulder, her toes curling as her feet kicked aimlessly in the air.

The orgasms were ripping her soul apart, she couldn't breathe, her naked loins were being pounded ruthlessly, and the cock inside her was deeper than anything she had ever felt. The lips of Craig upon her neck would leave a mark, she didn't care. Craig pounded her faster and faster, trying to penetrate her deeper and fill her flat belly with so much cock it bloated outward.

"Dear God!" Mary Jane whimpered, her body convulsed, her insides feeling as if she was going into seizure, her back arched, the muscles in her neck strained against her skin and still he continued slamming her back and forth against his body.

Craig fell to his knees holding Mary Jane tight against his body, smashing her heavy tits against his chest, his cocks began throbbing harder than before, his heavy balls tightened against her buttocks, and her insides looked as if they were on fire.

He suddenly laid her down upon the bed, smearing her across the mattress with all the delicacies of a bulldozer. He pounded his groin against hers in grinding pelvis-crushing motions. Her bare, neatly trimmed loins were impossibly slammed to his thick black pubic hair, sticky with sweat and her cum sprayed across her groin, splattered in a gooey mess.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ram that big fucking dick into my tight pussy! Fuck me hard! OH, YES! Like that! Fuck me so good! OHHHHHMmmmmmmm!" She groaned loudly as she continued thrusting herself back onto his invading rod. "God, you are splitting me open with your horse cock!"

Craig continued to fuck her hard, sending his cock deep into her juicy pussy as he bottomed out on each thrust. He was impaling her on his giant spear with each thrust into her tight, clutching cunt.

"Ram it all the way in, baby!" Mary Jane gasped, and spread her legs further, as far as she could. "Fuck my pussy deep! Pound that big fat prick all the way in and out!"

Suddenly, the pressure exploded throughout her body in a giant blast of color and light. Her pussy clamped down on his plunging cock like a vise. The entire length of her rippling cunt grabbed at his thrusting prick and tried to milk all the sperm from it.

Her sleeve tightened on his iron hard tool as he pushed in and pulled out, demanding his cum. She heard a far off scream of orgasmic ecstasy and slowly realized it was herself crying out in final release.

"Unnngghhh! Your prick is enormous! Oh, I had no idea it could be this good! It feels so good in my pussy! Harder! Fuck my cunt as hard as you can, Craig! Gimme your baby!"

She bucked, thrust, and rocked underneath him in a screaming, thundering climax that seemed to go on forever. Craig plunged deep into her exploding cunt one final time and began to fire rope after rope of burning hot cum into her climaxing womb.

It was like a geyser going off in her cunt. His cum poured out of him in eruption after eruption coating the inside of her burning snatch and then squeezing out around the base of his rampaging cock as he continued to thrust into her pussy again and again. Their co-mingled juices flowed down her legs in rivers of white sticky strands and pooled on the floor at her feet.

Katzenberg could see Craig's large balls contracting: load after large load of hot, white, sticky cum, shot deep inside her unprotected pussy, deep into her womb as she was shivering and shaking from her orgasm.

The kid continued to ram his big 11-inch dick hard into her tight pussy for what seemed like an eternity, until he pumped her full with his cum. That was too much for Mary Jane, as she just passed out by all the drugs plus the excitement.

Craig's cum filled her completely and started running out of her, down her legs, and dripped onto the floor. He just stood up, wiped his cock clean with her bikini bottom and headed for the kitchen to grab some cold water.

Another big rush of cum escaped MJ's cunt and pelted the mattress six inches from the previous drops. Katzenberg could see large globs of his nephew's seed leaking from the supermodel's cunt, now a complete mess, all red and swollen, and making a puddle under her ass.

"Damn, Parker! Your wife is so fucking hot!" Craig mocked Peter's sleeping form. "None of the school bitches I fucked was nearly like her! Did you see how much she enjoyed my big cock up her tight little pussy? Oh, right... You didn't... You were sleeping. I doubt she will ever be that tight again when I finish with her, but Look on the bright side, you are taking all the credit for it..."

Just as Craig was about to mount MJ again, the video went black. Katzenberg had his own cum running down his hands, and was overwhelmed by what he had just witnessed. If he'd only known at the time all of the things that were still to happen at the company trip...

***

Thanks for reading, feedback appreciated.