Chronicles of the Bat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
solusoya
solusoya
16 Followers

Shortly before dawn, Batman awakens and his stirring causes his once again hard cock to move deep within Catwoman who moans as she slowly starts to wake up herself. Very slowly, he slides from her tight ass and goes to get his clothes and utility belt. Catwoman moans in pleasure before her eyes flutter open and she sees a fully dressed Batman approach her with a strange disk with an LCD screen and what looks like a small dangling pearl earring. She stretches, having forgotten the still sleeping redhead under her and the vibrator, whose batteries have since died, shifts within her and she moans even louder. While Batgirl begins to moan in her sleep, Catwoman slowly starts grinding against her, riding the toy as she feels her orgasm approach and Batman just watches his naughty little nympho please herself and waiting for the right moment to explain what the pearl and disk are for. Catwoman starts riding the girl even harder and faster, reaching down to rub her clit as her gorgeous tits bounce until her back arches and she throws her head back, crying out as both women climax long and hard. Finally noticing what time it is, Catwoman climbs off the barely awake girl and walks over to Batman, pressing her naked and well satisfied body tight against him as she kisses him long, slow, and deep. After what seems like forever, she breaks the kiss and says, "Good morning, handsome. What are those for?"

First, he holds up the pearl and says, "This is a tracking device almost exactly like the ones I clipped to your nipple rings and it works the same way. This is for you to put on your new toy," he finishes, nodding at Batgirl.

Catwoman interrupts him saying, "But she doesn't have any nipple rings, lover. Where am I supposed to put that?"

Batman grins wolfishly and replies, "This little clip on item is for you to put on her clit." He holds up the disk and finishes, "And this is the display that will let you find her any time you want her. Just turn it on and," he gives her a wink, knowing how her own trackers vibrate the closer he gets to her when he has them activated. "You'll turn her on as well."

Catwoman moans at the thought and secretly wishes that Batman had chosen to use that one on her instead of the ones for her nipples before taking both items from him and turning to Batgirl who is looking on a little confused. Catwoman drops to her knees before the redhead and quickly removes the harness from the girl before lowering her mouth to her wet pussy and giving her a long slow lick that makes Batgirl tremble with desire. Carefully, Catwoman clips the pearl firmly but gently to her new lover's clit and sits back to enjoy the view before teasing the girl by activating the device. In moments, Batgirl is moaning and writhing on the floor, her already wet pussy starting to drip before she suddenly tenses and cries out as she orgasms for her new mistress. "Now remember," Catwoman says to the girl. "You can never take this off unless I give you permission just as I can't take these off," she flicks the rings in her nipples. "Unless your mentor says I can."

Batgirl quickly gets up on her knees and kisses Catwoman slowly and sensuously before lowering her face to her mistress's waiting pussy and begins to suck on her clit as her fingers explore the lithe thief's body before looking up into her dark eyes and whispering, "Yes, mistress. As you wish."

The women look at each other longingly for what seems like forever before remembering the time and quickly dressing to get back to their respective and proper places for the day with a promise to see each other and Batman soon. As dawn finally breaks, all three of them find themselves slipping into their own bedrooms for a small nap before facing the day.

solusoya
solusoya
16 Followers