Chronicles of the Black Swords Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers

Looking over at the two ladies that stand watching in mute appreciation of the show as Teresa starts to cum. Pulling back Von takes his still thick if not fully hard cock and lets it push between the cheeks of her ass.

Teresa grinds herself to a quick second release against that.

Panting a bit she leans her head into the door.

"Ladies, I'm done with this one if any one else feels the need for a toy." She says with a turn of her head towards the other thieves.

They both chuckle.

"But you broke it?" she the youngest. "He's all limp and floppy now. Not worth much that way." She says looking to he other. They both nod and then with a chuckle move to their lockers and start to dress.

Von watches them for a second admiring their tight young bodies then turns back to look at the woman in his arms.

"Shall I go steal them for you?" she asks. "I could leave them tied up with silk in your room as a present."

A deep breath and half-closed eyes gives Von the seconds to enjoy that fantasy.

"How will you tithe them. Remember what we're told no stealing unless you give your part to the guild."

Stepping back she wraps her arms around him and kisses him.

"I'm sure we cold find something to put in the bowl." She jokes with a tilt of her head.

Without giving it away she rakes his back with her nails.

"Yeouch!" he yelps and arches himself away from her. The girls in a state of half dress look up and laugh.

Teresa looks over to them.

"Always mark your things ladies. That way other know not to use them without permission." She repeats the part of the lecture we were all give when we first joined. "We are a bunch of thieves after all."

They laugh again.

Trying to look over his shoulder at the bloody scratches he flinches back when she moves forward.

"You minx!" he say to her holding out a bloody finger.

"You could always say a kitty cat got you." She smiles. "Meow, meow."

She turns and opens her wardrobe and lets the silk robe drop away.

Von admires her long tight body, the muscles hard and firm, the curves, not too plump, the long hair in its braid. The nimble fingers. He enjoys the little things that move as she dresses though. The parts that show she's not all muscle and bone.

"How were the picking tonight?" she asks as she starts to place tools in her clothes. The small roll of picks, the little blade for cutting purses. The mirror for looking around corners.

"They were good. I did real well. Caught me a fat 'pigeon'."

She wrinkles her nose at the term.

"I hate that new saying. I prefer the truth. Rich maggots with more coin that brains."

Von shrugs.

"Pigeon's... maggots... whatever you want to call them. I saw several targets that looked good. Most of them will be home in their beds with their...rich whores...by now, but a few may have stayed out drinking. You should do rather well."

She nods.

"Maskrins?" she asks with a whisper. It's an almost lusty whisper.

Von shakes his head

"I didn't see any. But I'm sure a few are still around out there. Ignore them they never have much on them anyway. Monks and all that, vows of poverty."

"Poverty?" she scoffs. "Would that I was so poor! I've seen their palaces. Call them chapter houses if you wish but they are what they are."

Von nods. The worry he has for her must show on his face.

Teresa smiles and runs a hand up the side of his face. With lighting speed her fingers seize the back of his head and his mouth is driven into hers. Her tongue all but rapes him in an assault of mouths that leaves him breathless. She turns them and then slams him brutally hard back against the wardrobe. He filches when the scratches hit wood.

Her teeth pull his bottom lips out as she moves back.

"You better hope I do well, Von. If I don't I may have to take my frustrations out on you."

Von watches the curves of her black leather encased ass as she walks away. For a second worry hits him again. Her habit of hunting the Maskrin Knight is a thing neither he nor the guild master likes. Both know that telling her to stop is a useless idea.

Turing he sees the two younger thieves just looking at him.

"Keep an eye out for her tonight...and every night. For me if you would. I'll point you in the direction of some rich ...pigeons."

The older of the two walks over to him. She gently lifts herself to his lips and places a soft kiss there. So very different from the one he just received.

"We watch out for our sister, every night."

The younger one comes over and also places a kiss on his lips. Then her eyes drop to his cock.

"Too bad she broke you."

Watching them leave Von feel some of his worry leave him. Grabbing the male mate to the robe hie stole for her Von heads for the baths.

It was much later in the night when Von would see Teresa again. The coming dawn was not far away. Right on the edge of sleep her heard a loud commotion coming from downstairs. Fearing a guard attack He grabs up a blade he keeps hidden and goes to the door. The instincts of a thief made him move with caution. His door opens only a slip he looks down the hall with his little mirror. Then slowly he eases his head outside. He sees a large group standing by the head of the stairs looking down.

There doesn't seem to be and clash of arms or screams so he put his sword back and threw a robe around his shoulders. Moving silently more by habit than need he moved to the back of the group and tried to peer past their heads.

"What is it?" He asks the man standing just ahead of him.

"A group of Maskrins caught one of ours. She was cut up pretty bad." He says over his shoulder without looking to see who asked him.

Von nods. He turns and starts to walk back to his room just taking it as part of the life. He has seen this happen more than once over the years that's why he avoids the Maskrins. Unlike...

Turning Von grabs the man's shoulder and spins him about.

"She? She who?" he demands "Who was caught?"

The man's eyes go wide.

"Oh Von! I didn't know it was you. I wouldn't have told you if I had..."

Bandara doesn't wait to hear the rest. The young thief goes though the people ahead of him like a bull. Pushing people out the way when he has to. Catching the railing he vaults it and drops the seventeen feet to the main floor. Rolling to take the shock out of his bare feet he's up and moving in a second. He is almost instantly by the improvised pallet of cloaks.

Teresa La Blades lay in a pool of her own blood. The cloaks under her too soaked to catch it all. The guild's healer was applying bandages to her wounds but for the moment seems to be ignoring the most obvious wound.

Point up from her chest was a crossbow quarrel!

"Teresa? Teresa can you hear me?" Von asks, nearly frantic as he looks over the other wounds trying to see just how badly she was hurt.

She opens her eyes and looks up at him. The lady thief flashes him a pain filled smile.

"I should have taken you up on that offer for a bath." She tries to chuckle but the pain of it draws a wracking moan from her. She lifts her hand to the side of his face. Von can feel where her blood smears his cheek. He catches her hand before she grows to week to hold it there.

"Who was it? The Maskrin?" he sees her eyes start to flutter. "Teresa who was it? The city guard?"

She shakes her head and tries to focus on his face.

"Three Maskrin Knights..." she says in a low whisper. When her eyes close his go to her chest. The continued rise and fall of her breast gives him hope. The little shake of the quarrel point tells him her heart still beats. He brings her fingers to his lips and kisses the bloody golden ring he had given her just a few weeks before. After a second of looking at her still face he looks up at the healer.

The old white haired healer flinches back from the look in his eyes.

"Will she live?' Von asks him.

The old man gives a tilt of his head and a shrug.

As Von watches two of the guild's younger men appear with a body carrier. Under the supervision of the guild healer they get her onto it and carry her off towards the rooms set aside in the manor for the sick.

Von just stood there then, not really seeing the people around him.

"Maskrin Knights." He says under his breath. The words carry the sound of a curse to them. Turning he ignores the other thieves that are trying to catch his attention and walks without pause to the weapons room.

Standing in his skin Von opens his wardrobe. His leathers hang from their hooks, cleaned of the smell of the street and of any traceable things. He pulls out the black clothes and tosses them aside. His weapon belts, with the little pouches for thieves tools, hang also cleaned. He tosses them onto the pile at his feet.

He grabs the last belt off its hook. The bolt slides back and the black sword pops up out it's scabbard into his hand.

The hissing he has always hear when he holds the bare blade is now more of a deep growl. He could tell that the sword was reading his mind seeing what he couldn't keep hidden from it. The growl deepened as the sword begins to feed off his anger. A wicked chuckle sounds from it when Von brings it close to his mouth.

"Time to go kill my old friend." He whispers.

"I thought I might find you here, my young son." The voice of the Guild Master comes to Von from the doorway. The old skills are still in the Master as not even with Andric Vang in his hand did Von him the Guild Master approach. "I know how you must feel but I'm afraid I can't let you go start your own private war with the Maskrins."

The cool air of the room sending chills across his bare skin Von turns to face his master. His eyes take in the two older guild lieutenants that have moved up to flank the even older man. They eye Von sanding naked before them the black sword in hand.

"You can't stop Me." says Von his finger tightening around the hilt of the Hellsword.

The Guild Master sighs.

The two lieutenants surge forward towards Von their hands suddenly filled with weapons to catch and entangle. They have hardly take five steps when Von explodes into the middle of them faster than they can even see him move. His foot comes up and catches the younger of the two in the crotch with punishing force even as he uses the man as a jump point in a vault into the older thief. The black three skulls of Andric Vang connect with the man's temple and he drops like a stone. Landing in a spin Von sweeps his foot around and connects with the jaw of the man on his knees holding his swelling balls.

Less than a second.

Von stands his weight balanced on his toes the black blade begging him to continue. To give it free rain to deal out little kisses of death.

Holding himself poised looking at his master. The old guild lord has a throwing knife held between his scared fingers. He knows he can't take Von after what he just saw but he was a thief when this boy was not even born. He won't go out easy.

"I swear this to you master Terrell. There will be blood this night! Rivers of it before the dawn. It's for you to chose just where it will begin. This guild or the Maskrin Keep? I swear this as well if you turn even the whole of the guild against me it shall not matter. Their Grandmaster shall die for his people's actions! He shall not see the sun set!" Von holds the dark blade before his master showing him by what he swears.

"Their Grandmaster? You think you can get all the way to him. He has hundreds of guards around him." The guild master eyes the trim body of his naked thief. Then his eyes go to the two men lying at his feet.

For a second it looks like Von isn't going to answer then he gives a nod. Turning his back to his Master and the throwing knife he walks to his wardrobe and start to dress.

The Master just watches him as he garbs himself in leather, then hangs weapon after weapon from his hips chest and back.

After a moment he gives his head a nod.

"Bandara."

Von turns to face what ever is to come.

"Don't embarrass my guild this night." He looks down as the two lieutenants that are just starting to stir. "My son."

Von nods and cinches tight the belt with Andric Vang's scabbard.

The door to the sewer opens at his touch and he head out into the night. His eyes taking in the growing light of dawn, less than a candle's mark away.

Walking uncaring through the smelly water he makes his way past the assigned opening and further across the city than he has ever traveled under ground. By the time he crawls up onto the street and then up to the rooftops he chuckles.

"Truly one of the, Shit Feet, now I guess." He says to himself.

That the last word he speaks to himself or anyone else for a very long time.


**** **** **** **** **** **** ****

The sun is long set when Von makes his way back into the guild. In his hand he carries a bag that drips with more than sewer water. Red spots follow him through the guild as he walks to the tithe bowl. He leaves the head of the grandmaster of the Maskrins in the bowl for the Guild Master's tithe.

Not caring if he can be traced Von walks past the apprentice thief with his basket for weapons. He makes his way through the guild towards the sick rooms.

Teresa is asleep upon one of the wood framed beds that came with the manor house. Probably meant for a servant's quarters it and many like it had been brought to this part of the manor. Looking up at the erotically painted murals on the ceiling Von like many before him guesses at the nature of the previous owners.

The healer looks up as he steps closer and get to his feet. He gestures for Von to follow him. He leads the young thief back out the doors and closes them quietly behind him.

"She's asleep." he says stating the obvious. "She needs to rest, but she should be fine. I healed the worst of her wounds and bandaged the rest. I've seen no signs of infection. She may be in luck there, I've hear tell that the Maskrins envenom their blades."

"It's a rumor they started to make us more afraid of them." Von tells the man his eyes on the door as if he can see through the thick wood. "When will she wake?"

"Go get some rest. When you wake up come back and I'll let you see her for a bit." The healer looks him up and down and points off down the hall in a way that says he expects to be obeyed.

To tired to argue Von leaves the little man alive and goes to his room on dragging feet. The awesome power that has flowed through his body this day has left him drained. He falls into his bed still dressed and is asleep before his head hits the mattress.

He sleeps a full ten hours. Though he doesn't remember doing, the empty scabbard of Andric Vang hanging on the door that makes any and all leave him in peace.

When he awakens still in his leathers and reeking of death he feels terrible. There are pains in places he didn't even know he had.

Such little discomforts pass quickly as he dresses himself in clean clothes and heads down to the sick rooms. Von takes little notice of the looks of fear and awe that he gets as he passes the others in the halls.

Teresa is smiling when she sees him walk into the room. She was sitting up trying to eat some bread dipped in meat juice but she puts it aside and holds out her hands to him.
The strength with which she pulls him down shows her well on the way to being recovered. Von holds her to him delicately for all of that. His fear of hurting her is very great.

"Von, they are saying that you killed the leader of the Maskrin knights! Is it true?" she asks breathlessly from kissing him. She clutches at his hand in the hope that it is.

Not saying a word the young thief lifts a pouch from his belt and dumps it out upon her bed. The dozens of black signet rings spill out onto the sheets.

The healer, walking up to them, had been about to say something just then but stops in disbelief.

"How many?" Teresa finally asks when she can against speak. She lets a pile of the rings fall from her palm back into the heap but the number of them is still beyond belief.

"Their grandmaster, His two Under-Dukes. The ones on watch, the ones in the barracks, and all the others that I could get to before they noticed that something was wrong and ran like children from a burning house." There is a quiet rage in Von's voice when he speaks that has never been present there before. It catches Terrisa's attention and that of the healer. It's as she's looking at Von's face that the reality of what he has done sinks in.

"Oh gods Von! What have you done?" says Teresa in a growing horror as she begins to realize just what his actions will make come to pass. "They will use magic to find out who did this to the knights!"

Von Jeric simply nods.

"You know what this means I take it?" ask the guild healer.

"I know. I packed my things before I can down here. I'll be leaving in just a few moments." Von looks over his shoulder at the door. "Could you give us a bit of privacy please?'

The healer looks for a second like he might not then his eyes take in the black sword hanging at the young man's side. He gives Teresa a look that says don't exert yourself.

Von looks back to his lady when the healer closes the door. He sees the look of pain pass through her eyes as she sits up higher in the bed. He smiles at her come hither finger and leans in for a kiss. As he parts it he slips a small rolled up scroll into her hand. His smile deepens at the confused look on her face.

"That's where I'm going. When you are well, open it. Follow me if you wish. I'll be there for about a year or so. I just... I want you to know..."

"You don't have to say it Von. I know." She gives him a smile that becomes a wicked look. "I'll be there you can count on that. I want to try that!"

Von follows her finger up towards the mural and sees what she's pointing at. He gives his head a tilt.

"I'm willing but it looks painful."" He gives her a grin. "Who's going to get the second woman first?"

"Me of course!" she tells him with a twinkle to her eye. "I'll follow you in a week or two..."

"FOUR TO FIVE MINAMAL!" says the healer through the crack in the door. He jerks his head back as pair of throwing daggers buries themselves to the hilt near where his head had been.

"...weeks from now." Says Teresa with a smile as Von walks over and retrieves their daggers. "Watch out for me after that time." She tells him. As he leans down over her she pulls him down into a fierce kiss. When he finally pulls out her grip he can see that she has exhausted herself.

"Get some rest." He tells her softly.

"Me? You're the one that needs to be resting. I'm too much for you Von. Hell I'm already putting gray in your hair."

Von laughs at the joke. He gives her a single soft kiss then turns to go.

Stopping by the door he looks back at her and sees her already asleep.

His hand resting on Andric Vang' hilt his fingers caress the three skulls as he walks back to his room, gets his things and leaves his home for the last time.


**** **** **** **** **** **** ****


At the inn, the night maid, blows out the snub of a candle and places a blanket over the shoulders of the old man.

She shakes her head when she hears him mutter a woman's name in his sleep.

"He sure is going down hill quickly?" She says to herself then she stops and looks at the black sword hanging from a peg on the wall. Her hand goes to the little steel bolt that holds it in its scabbard. "I swear he looks like he's aging more every day."

Her eyes go to the three grim looking skulls on the top of the sword.

"I wonder who this Teresa is?" she says to herself, then stops. "Funny never been one to talk to myself before. Wonder what's go into me?""

With a shrug she leaves the old fellow to sleep on the table, his head pillowed on his piece of parchment. The ink long dry on the quill.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers