Chronicles of the Black Swords Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers

"Oh ...Oh my god Flenn!" I hear he start to walk towards me. Then she stops. "Flenn? Flenn turn around...please."

"You wont like what you see." I warn her "I'm hideous now. That's what everyone's faces have shown me."

"Flenn...my husband. Turn around." She says gentle

I close my eyes but it doesn't help I can still see her face. I know now why Mother's Morn was driven into the ground all those centuries ago. It's been flung away a hundred times or more. The memories of each come to me as I turn and see my wife beloved face. It changes then.

She smiles. Tears roll down her face but she smiles.

"You're still my beautiful man. Come here to me my husband. Lets go get you cleaned up, you look a fright."

I have to chuckle at that, even smile. I can feel my lips pull at odd scars. Even my smile doesn't feel right now but she smiles back.

Her hand comes up to brush my face her fingers gently caressing the scared surface.

"Still my beautiful man."

I see my reflection in her eyes and wince.

"How can you think I'm beautiful?" I ask turning my face away.

"You didn't think I was beautiful... till you saw me with my clothes off remember?"

"I was a boy...and a fool."

Her hand comes around and catches my chin. She turns me to look at her. Tears have cut tracts down her soot-covered face.

"And you're still a fool...if you think a few scars will make me not love my husband."

I see myself in her eyes true, but then I see myself in her heart. I know at that moment that no matter what happens, no matter how many marks I come to bear. To her I will always be her beautiful husband.

Just as she is my beautiful wife.

Pulling her to me I kiss her then, only to very quickly feel her hands pushing me away.

"Ayea! You're all covered in muck! Look what you done did to my dress." She smacks me across the chest. Then she smiles to take away the sting. "Come along you great oaf. Let go get you cleaned off." She tales my hand.

As we reach the water pump she grabs the bucket and dips it into the trough. There is a rag hanging there that doesn't look to dirty. She takes it and begins to clean off the blood.

"Your pants are ruined. When we get back to the inn you will need to take them off and leave them outside the room."

I look down started when her hand crossed under the ties of my paints and seizes my cock.

She's grinning up at me.

"This is still my wedding night and if you think one goes going to be enough, I got plenty of surprises in store for you before the dawn." She places the tip of her tongue between her front teeth and gives me a wicked look.

I grin at my wife.

I swear Mother's Morn is laughing at me then.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers