Chronicles of the Black Swords

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,086 Followers

Looking down I feel the power in my hands.

The power to conquer worlds, slay thousands. Set the very heavens ablaze. To shout defiance at the very gods themselves if I so desire.

"No man should have this power." I say in a whisper.

She nods.

"That was the lie. That the power would only be used to help the world. But with all that power at their fingertips, who has no dark side to themselves? When desire may be satisfied merely by reaching out your hand to take it. Willingly given or not what man would not sate every desire to it's fullest. No man, elf, dwarf, or any other creature I could name should be trusted with it." She ends in a whisper.

I look up from my hands to the dwarf woman. I realize at that second I stripped her to the waist to get at her wound. Her breasts hang large and full from her chest. The freckles on her face splatter across them as well.

Desire pours into me. I look away from her in shame. I feel her hand come to the back of my head. Her fingers strong in my hair turn me to face her.

Those beautiful blue eyes.

" I..." she pauses for a second. "I never desired a male of my people. Not for more than a few hours pleasure at least. Then I saw you. Tall like your head was trying to brush the clouds. Strong, yet gentle. Not something I've seen before. Even the Dreadlord respected you when the fighting began."

Her lips come up to meet mine. I can fell the fierce power in her arms as she pulls me close.

My hands slid around to her back. Under the soft skin I feel the muscles of her back move. Her hands grab at my shirt. The seams give way under her strength,

I feel her begin to move under me as she reaches between us and undoes the ties of my pants. I feel her hands, rough with calluses, grasp my cock. Her fingers are painfully tight as she squeezes me. I roll us over onto my back her sitting astride me. Reaching down I grab the buckle of her belt and pull it away. She slaps my hands when I reach the ties at the waist. She grabs my hands and put them on laces at the outside eof her thighs. In my haste I feel the leather ties snap. When both sides are undone she unties the top and pulls her pants off. Her legs are warm and smooth as they rest along side mine.

She reaches down and pulls aside a thin breach cloth. I feel more than see her body opening for me as I push inside.

She gives a deep grunt as I run up into her my full length. My fingers grip the thick muscles of her thighs as I buck upwards into her warmth.

The scent I noticed on her fingers when she first kissed me now begins to fill the air around me. It even over powers the smell of blood in the cave. The deep musky scent flooding my senses fills me with a near maddening desire for her.

She 's rocking on me now, her powerful back driving her tight body down till it slams into my balls with almost painfully hard connection of our bodies.

I reach up and cup her heavy breast in my hands then I pull her down to me by her thick nipples.

She bites at my lips as I try to kiss her. The soft hair of her beard brushes the side of my neck as she kisses down my chin and throat. I listen to her breath grunts as we hunch together in the dark.

I can SEE her!

We are in the pitch dark of a cave and I can see her! This distracts me for a second then I feel her strong teeth sink into the side of my neck and a strong suction from her mouth begins.

I roll up, over. Her mouth pops free of my skin as I arch up off her. I begin to pump myself into her faster and faster. I feel her thick legs curl up around my thighs and begin pulling me into her deeper with her powerful legs locked behind my ass.

Her fingers lock on my shoulders and I hear a deep-throated moan rise up out of her just as I feel my body begins to tremble.

Our cries ring out and echo through the cavern as we cum together. I continue to drive into her for as long as I can till at last lose of breath forces a halt. She pulls me down on top of her and easily supports my weight. Her hands caressing my back. I feel her lips gentle against my throat and neck. The soft feel of her beard brushes my face as she kisses first my eyes then my lips. I slid out of her and lay my head to rest on her large warm breasts. They rise and fall under my head as she takes long deep breaths. Her hands brush my sweaty hair back from my face.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I can hear someone digging through the collapse." She tells me softly.

I notice it then as well.

I slowly get to my feet. Looking down I brush stone chips from my bloody knees. The small wounds heal in seconds. I watch this and shake my head. I look up at her.

Hakem shrugs, which makes her breast do wonderful things.

I hear stones shift behind me.

I grab up the black blade and pull it, like it's sliding out of cloth, from the stone floor.

Naked drenched in orc blood, with her standing naked behind me holding her smithing hammer in one hand and her axe in another, we watch as the lights shine through the shifting stones. Then they fall away.

The Black armored form that steps into the room carries menace with it. The dark black blade in his hand moans a horrible greeting to mine. Seeing me standing there teeth bared ready to strike he pauses. I can feel his eyes go to the sword in my hand.

"Drake?" he asks with a voice that chills my spine.

"He's dead." I say grimly. I lift the black blade into the light of their lanterns. "The orc hoard?"

"Running or dying." He says with the hint of a laugh. "Well met my new brother, shall you follow me into the sun?"

He points back up the cavern with his blade.

I nod.

He turns his back on me and walks away, back up the way he came.

I turn to Hakem. I watch her grabbing up her clothes and trying to get dressed. The broken laces hamper her efforts. She looks up when I grin.

"Your Dreadlordship owes me for my clothes."

"Please... don't call me that." I ask softly. Looking away I reach down and pick up my pants. I start to dress then I feel her hand on my face.

" I wont." She kisses me softly. Stepping back she looks down at her torn shirt. She gives a shrug and ties it in a knot under her breast. Looking around she sees her chest armor and the broken leather straps hanging from it. The look she gives me then is less than pleasant. She hooks one strap back and tosses the chest plate over her back like a shield. I dress in the tatters of my clothing and follow the soldier with the lantern out the cavern. I see Hakem pause several times in the walk out the mine. Thanking her brothers for her life. Praying for their swift journey back to the forge fires from which all dwarves came.

The sunlight is almost painfully bright after the seemingly endless days under clouds or stone. I look around at the blood soaked battlefield around me. My eyes take in the four of them in similar armor. The hellish black blade at my side calls out a greeting.

Or is it a warning?

"What is your name Brother?" asks the closest one. He sounds like the one I talked to down in the cavern.

I look to the horizon where I know the kings fell city towers high above a blood red plain. I can feel his eyes on me even at this distance.

"Your name brother?" asks the tallest of the four. He raises his visor. I see him eye Hakem with a dismissing expression on his face.

I look this Dreadlord in the eye. I can feel his power from here. He is the lord of the four. His presence is far stronger than the others.

Stronger than mine?

I stand a little taller. A deep breath of the cool air drives the last of the indecision from my mind.

"I am Cain."

My fingers tighten around the hilt of my sword giving it a subtle warning. I feel its will rise up, then cringe back as it encounters mine.

"Well, Brother Cain, welcome to our family. The King is waiting to take your vow. Shall we go?" he tilts his head to where five black horses stand steaming in the sunlight.

I glance over my shoulder at Hakem. I see her eyes widen as her knowledge of me shows her what they can not see.

"Yes we mustn't keep, the King, waiting."

I hold out my hand to her.

I can sense their displeasure in her as she mounts up behind me. I do not care in the least.

For this much I know.

Even Dreadlords can die.

*

Taken from the few remaining pages of the lost time of Cain the King Slayer. This brief story, recorded in the runes of the Dwarven people, are all that remain of his life story save for a few undocumented legends. Their authenticity is...questionable.

Chronicler Albreth Ravenclaw.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,086 Followers
12