Chronicles: Shannon

Story Info
I love massages. I love sex. Why not have both?
6.3k words
4.46
21.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. I've been wanting to start writing for a while now. Wrote it in one sitting and didn't reread, so sorry for mistakes or incongruencies! Appreciate all suggestions and criticisms (even spelling or grammar errors please!)

*****

There aren't many things in the world I love. Truly love. I'll enjoy something a lot; rock climbing, flying, sports, video games, etc. I'll spend a lot of time doing those things, and may stick with them for months or years at a time, but, eventually, there is always something I'd rather be doing.

Massages are one of those things I love. Sex is another. Physical contact is something I crave. And sex is something I'm good at. Like most men, I had always fantasized about fucking my masseuse. Of course, paying some Thai hooker wasn't the same as it happening organically, so I figured it was one of those things that would never happen.

Shannon, prior to our first date, was the embodiment of everything I wanted. A newly minted massage therapist, obsessed with physical touch, constantly horny (or twirly as she would eventually label it), and smoking hot to boot. She was 5'3" and 109 pounds. Small, tight breasts that felt perfect in the hand and an ass you wanted to bury your face into. Topped off with a stomach that you could ALMOST see the definition in, shimmering shoulder length brown hair, lips that you just wanted to see wrapped around a cock, and hairless from the neck down... She was, physically, just about perfect.

On our first date, we had wine at a park. I had a blanket in the back of my car for just such occasions. The conversation was fluid and dynamic. The first kiss was delicious. And the windows were nicely fogged after we started messing around in the car. I stopped it, because I'm a gentleman, but she later told me she would have fucked me right there in the car. Looking back, I don't remember why I stopped it, but I remember it being the right decision.

While Shannon was physically everything I wanted, the rest of it left a bit to be desired. I'm no prize, but I have high standards; too high. I'm on the shorter side at 5'8", but I'm built well enough to pull it off. Short brown hair capped a smile that usually did some pretty good work for me.

At the time we met, I had just been rebuffed by another girl, and I never take that well. So here I was, insecure and average looking, but when I managed to turn it on, I turned it ON. I can be rather charming when I get out of my own head, always been on the smarter side, could carry a great conversation, and what else... Oh yeah, I'm a fucking fighter pilot in the Navy. That always managed to get some interest. Admittedly, more from the guys than the girls, but it worked on the ladies well enough to suit my needs.

Back to Shannon. She was gorgeous, fun, and ready to fuck, but she wasn't REALLY ready to fuck. Shannon was highly, highly religious. Talk about a split personality! She wasn't a virgin, but anybody she had sex with she ended up bailing on pretty quickly. She ended up feeling guilty. So she'd had sex, but not a lot of it. The one bright side was that other stuff didn't constitute sex to her, and I liked to push the boundaries.

We dated for a couple months. We started with kissing and oral sex, but, every date, I pushed it a little further. At first, it would just be dry humping. Sliding my cock along her delicate, clean, shaven lips. I would finish in her mouth (of course she swallowed). Soon, I was pressing slowly, achingly slowly into her. I would push a bit, and she'd stop me. We'd frequently end in the shower, where I'd rub my cock between her ass cheeks until I came. She loved that. Once or twice, I went balls deep if we were drinking. I know what you are thinking at this point; that's sex! She thought so too, but not enough to end it. We messed around a LOT in those three months. Occasionally, I would be buried inside Shannon, but never got to cut loose and just have my way with her.

She also dug anal, but that's a story for another time. I was always decent at oral sex, and I loved giving it, but I got really good at it because of this girl. I got adept at licking and sucking the clit with two fingers doing good work in her pussy and my pinky in her ass. Never failed to make her (or any other girl barring one) cum with this technique.

Even though I loved giving, I'm not a huge fan of receiving. But it was all I had. She sucked me off at my house, at her house, in the car, and anywhere else we could find a hint of privacy. One time, early when we started dating, she swallowed a load at her job. She was very nervous, because she could get fired, but the thrill made it all the sweeter. Anytime we drove somewhere, my fingers were exploring the perfection that was her pussy. As you can imagine, this left a great deal of frustration. I had hoped to wear her down, but every time I bottomed out in her, the next day she would say "we went too far", and I'd have to start slowly from the beginning again. I never had the chance to cum inside her, and trust me, she had a pussy that just milked a cock for everything it was worth.

So, why am I reminiscing about this girl? We broke up after about half a year. The reason? We got hammered, and we "had sex". Even drunk out of my mind, and Shannon begging for it, I still couldn't get over my "good guy" hump. Ok, "decent guy". She didn't to have sex, and it seemed that splashing inside her was the defining factor, so I didn't. Anyway, I had her in every position, missionary, doggy, on the side, against the wall, her on top, just about anything. I figured we'd had sex, and crossed the point of no return, and could start doing it in earnest, but she had other plans. She basically started me back to ground zero, just like she always did. That was what broke me. I ended it.

It was one of the hardest things I had ever had to do. I loved her, she loved me, and just about everything was perfect, but I didn't want to feel guilty every time I had, or tried to have, sex with my girlfriend! Plus, despite me insisting that she not, she was trying to convert me to her religion, and fuck that.

Breaking up with a girlfriend is hard. But losing your massage therapist at the same time? That was brutal. The job put a lot of strain on my body, and I got them every couple weeks. I had always used Shannon, and she was the best. 5 years later, and I haven't found anybody her equal.

I have dated people since her, but none had that same quality she had. None of that innate sexiness and eagerness to please, and that desire to BE pleased. Naturally, I imagined many many times, fucking that girl and cumming inside her.

I moved away a couple years later. We talked a couple times, at first with a lot of friction, but soon after, fairly amicably. She was engaged now and she seemed happy.

Prior to leaving, I had purchased a house, and rented it out when I moved away. After a year, my tenants were on the verge of moving out and work had me in the area, so I figured I'd pop into the area. After my business was done, I was thinking about what I could do on my last day before heading home, and I figured I'd get a massage.

Naturally, any time I think of one, I think of Shannon, but she had put the kibosh on it happening again. They can be very chaste, but, with the right situation, extremely sexual, so I didn't blame her. Still, I figured enough time had passed, so why not?

I messaged Shannon, told her I was in town and looking for a massage, reminded her that she was the best, and asked if she'd be willing. She seemed to hesitate a little, but I guess she remembered she was happy now, over me, and wasn't willing to turn away a good tipper! We had an appointment for 3:00.

I was disappointed to find out she still worked for one of those chains. She was far too good to be wasted there. I had wanted to push her into her own practice, but she wasn't the ambitious type.

When she greeted me, she was very professional. She still looked amazing. She had highlighted her hair, and she wasn't the flawless 23 year old I had dated, but her skin was still smooth and her body was still incredibly tight. She wore the company uniform, unrelieved black; form fitting black yoga pants and a black short sleeved t-shirt. Just as fuckable as she always ways. One major change that caught my attention was a small diamond ring at her throat. That's weird... I hadn't heard she got engaged...

After leading me back to the room, she slowly closed the door. I expected the standard, "undress to your comfort level and I'll be back in a few minutes. Are there any areas in particular that need work?". She surprised me with a quick hug. "Long time no see!"

Taken aback by her familiarity, it took me a second to get my bearings, "You too. Thanks for seeing me. I've been around the world, and had massages all over it, and you are STILL the best." There wasn't a hint of exaggeration either.

"Thank you!" She looked slightly away. It was dark, so I couldn't be sure, but it looked like she blushed slightly. Wow, I'd explored every orifice on this girl at one point or another, and I could still make her blush. She was adorable.

"I thought you always had 60 minutes? It says you asked for 90? Full body this time?"

She had cracked open the door just slightly, so I figured why not play with her. "Just more time to spend with you!" I said it with a huge smile on my face. Stupidly, I added, "Congratulations by the way?" With that last part, I pointed at the ring around her neck.

It was at this time, she must have remembered how everything had gone down, how upset and lost she'd been, and that she was engaged now, because her smiled faded, and she adopted a business like manner. Additionally, her right hand grasped the ring dangling from her neck hard.

"Ok, you know the drill, get undressed and face down on the table. I'll be back in a minute" There it was...

She left and I stripped naked, laying face down as she suggested. Her knock came a moment later, and she followed it when I didn't reply. The low light in the room, the soothing music, and soon enough, her skillful hands on my body had me extremely relaxed. She really was the best. Every knot received an appropriate amount of attention, and the stress was forcefully melted away from my body.

Little things can make a massage much more intimate. Even slightly sexual, without being overtly so. Shannon knew what she was doing, and she knew that it was hard for me to leave her way back when, so I was fairly sure she was doing it on purpose. Leaning over just far enough to have her small breasts delicately touch my back. Her hair trailing along my exposed skin. A big one is the hands. I've had one or two masseuses interlace their fingers in mine, and it just felt sexual. Shannon and I had discussed all this stuff, with her agreeing with me, so, when her fingers slowly slid between mine while she worked on my hands, I knew it was no accident.

What had started relaxing had shifted. My mind now imagined the past. How wet she would get for me. How sweet she tasted. How I'd explored her body so many times in the past, but never to the extent I wanted to.

When she asked me to scoot down and turn over, I hesitated for the second time that day. My cock was rock hard. And with the thin blanket and sheet covering me, there wasn't nearly enough weight to hide that. I've never felt like I was big, merely average. Seeing porn cocks, mine didn't measure up, but I had never once had a complaint. I'd been unable to fully fit inside a girl once or twice, which surprised me, but again, porn is a different world. Men don't always get their maximum level of erection, or at least I didn't. Based on the feeling of fullness in my dick, I figured I'd achieved a new level of erection. I think I was about 6.5" when I was fully hard, but shit, I'd gained a couple inches from the strain I was under. It was almost uncomfortable how much blood was removed from my system and engorged elsewhere.

Fuck it, she told me it happens all the time.

I turned over and she let the sheet and blanket combo settle on top of me. As it slowly settled, the sheer intensity of my fully aroused cock kept it propped up. I was very obviously very hard.

She got really quiet for a second, and it was clear she had noticed. Her hands returned quickly, and she started to work on me again. She started with my left leg, pulling the sheet and blanket back, exposing the entirety of my leg, while she started the second half of the massage with long, powerful strokes.

I was very aware of the feeling of her soft hands on my skin, the hardness of my cock, and how close she was to it. I can't stress enough how good she is at her job, so when her hand went just a little too far up, and brushed my overfilled cock ever so slightly, it wasn't an accident. The unexpected contact on such a sensitive organ surprised me, and it twitched slightly. I didn't move otherwise, but my breath caught when she worked her way down the leg and started up again.

She was more forceful with the contact the second time. Anyone else, and I might have taken it as nothing, but there was too much history between us, and too much blood in my cock, for me to ignore. This time I twitched it harder, on purpose. A wave of appreciation if you will.

As always, the third time's the charm, and when her hand returned, it slipped under the blanket, under the sheet, and grasped my shaft. No hesitation on her part...

I propped myself up on my elbows to look at her. She had a mischievous smile on her face. That smile told me there was more to come. Ironically, there was just enough light to catch on the small diamond at her neck. Engaged or not, she didn't seem to care. I might be a decent guy, but I sure as shit wasn't a saint, so I didn't say anything.

"Anything else I'm the best at?" With that, her oiled hand gripped tightly, and worked towards the tip of my shaft. Holy fuck that feels so good.

I didn't respond, just laid back down and focused on what she was doing.

After a couple strokes, she pulled the blanket off me, exposing me to the air. It was warm, but the unexpected maneuver, combined with what was happening, raised slight goosepimples on my skin.

While I adjusted to this, Shannon moved quickly. She jumped onto the table and immediately took my cock into her mouth.

Shocked for what felt like the 20th time in the day, I went back up on my elbows to look at her. FUCK she looks good doing that.

I could barely make out her features in the low light, made darker by the barrier of her lustrous hair, but I could JUST see her full lips wrapped tightly around my cock. She moved with slow determination, long strokes from the tip of my head to as far down as she could take me. I could feel myself bumping the back of her throat, and she was leaving just about an inch of it unsucked, but, god bless her, Shannon still remembered what I liked... She pulled her mouth off me for a second while she looked up at me again.

"If you can't go balls deep, don't go at all right?" With that, she firmly grabbed the head of my cock, wrapped her lips back around me, and, with hand and mouth in sync, slid back down the shaft. What wasn't gripped tightly in her hand was entirely in her mouth, and it felt so damned good.

I had no idea why she was doing this, but I didn't care to ask. She knew the only way to make me cum was via this technique, and she was wasting no time. By my count, I still had about 40 minutes of massage left, and I was going to enjoy it all.

I grabbed her hair in my hand and pulled slightly. She resisted at first, but I pulled harder, insistently. With an audible POP, my cock popped out of her mouth as she looked up at me.

"Get up here"

She thought for a second, then relented. She mounted my hips, my rock hard cocked on my belly, with her pussy on top of it, protected from the desired onslaught by her yoga pants and panties.

I pulled her in for a kiss. None of the chemistry had disappeared between us. She was one of the best kissers I'd ever enjoyed.

I don't know how long it lasted, but it can't have been too long. She started writhing on top of me. Soft as the material of her pants was, it wasn't nearly as enjoyable as her mouth, and I was mad with lust. I wanted to taste her, and we'd gone too far for me to turn back now.

I slid down, and in one motion, peeled her pants and panties from her ass. She lifted her hips slightly, making my task all the easier.

Let me stop here and say there are certain parts of sex that I enjoy more than others. This is one of them. That unspoken permission to enjoy her body as she allowed you to take her clothes off.

I ripped her pants all the way off, her slip on shoes going with them. I'd left the panties slightly on. After all, I like to unwrap my presents. She arched her back, reached to the hem of her shirt, and pulled it up and off. My arms encircled her, right hand finding her bra strap, and with a deft snapping motion, popped the clasp.

I ripped the bra from her body and her panties followed soon after. Just like that, Shannon was naked beneath me, feet splayed apart but knees touching, hiding her from me.

She shivered as I kissed the outside of her sleek, smooth legs. First the left, from her foot to just above her knee, then crossed over to the other side and worked my way down her right. When I reached that foot, I shifted my head between her feet and started kissing up the leg once again. My head slowly parted her knees as my kissing continued to the knee, then back down towards her now wide open thighs.

As I approached her lips, I pulled away ever so slightly and let my breath out heavily, teasing her as I jumped to the other leg and continued to kiss. She had writhed beneath me as I denied her the attention she craved, but she probably expected it. I stopped at the knee this time, then worked my way back, pulling away again as I hovered over her. I could feel her heat, pulsing just below my mouth. Her hand reach out, fingers in my hair, gripping slightly. She smelled sweet.

Quick as a snake, the tip of my tongue lashed out and my head moved forward, taking her engorged lips in the middle, while the fat part of my tongue pushed against her clitoris. She lifted her feet from the massage bed and a quiet moan of pleasure crept past her lips.

I did everything I knew how to do so well; attacking her clitoris with a combination of licking and gentle sucking. I used the rough part of my tongue, and occasionally the smoother back portion. I licked up and down, side to side. Every now and then, I'd give her clitoris a break and lick the entirety of her slit. Shannon was soaking wet, and our commingled juices covered my face. It was ecstasy for both of us.

Before I could even get my fingers involved, she came. Hard. She gripped my hair and pulled me away from her body while simultaneously grinding her hips into my mouth. I loved this part too; the push and pull at the same time. Her orgasm wracked her body and she shook aggressively. Her mouth opened a silent scream erupted from it, barely audible to my ears.

Too soon, she was done, and lay back, exhausted.

I admired her from my hands and knees. Her petite body with it's slender curves, the slight sheen of budding perspiration on her skin, the flush on her chest, the way her head lolled to the side, trying to cope with what I'd just done to her.

None of this was different. It had always gone this way. What WAS different was the five years since I'd seen her. What was different was the mostly mediocre sex I'd had since being with her. All the nights I'd spent missing her, imagining the chemistry we'd had. The difference was the insatiable hunger I had for her, and the pent up need I'd never satisfied.

12