Chrysander's Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrysander struggled to his feet, bleeding from the shoulder, the sword's bloody tip pointed toward the ground. His gaze flickered over his mate before he turned back to the enemy. He'd seen a crack in the ice and knew his mate was trying to free himself. He needed a distraction.

"You're a lot uglier than the last time I saw you. What happened? Did someone try to burn the ugly off you?" Chrysander taunted.

Kestro scowled, the look grotesque amid melted flesh. "Fucking interfering nymphs! You ruin everything! I almost had the fire element and what happens? A fucking nymph shows up and destroys my plans! And you," Kestro shouted, pointing toward Alec— who was leaning against a newly implanted tree which had helped him break the ice and get free. "Why the fuck aren't you a quivering pile of shit after expending so much energy healing this place?" Spittle foamed around his lips and the red in his eyes darkened.

Alec straightened and glared at the insane demon, pissed. "The only 'quivering pile of shit' around here is going to be you!" he growled.

Flinging his arms out, Alec called forth the birds of prey slowly circling the clearing in the thunderous sky to blind their enemy. Kestro screeched and raised his arms in a defensive posture as talons dug deep grooves into unprotected skin. Chrysander raised his sword and with a mighty battle cry charged forward, sword swinging in a deadly arc.

Kestro growled and icy spikes flew from the palm of his hand, hurtling toward the nymph with deadly accuracy. Dirt instantly spewed upward from the ground, creating a thick, massive barrier around the nymph. The icy spikes crashed harmlessly into the earthen barrier and Alec allowed it to collapse.

Chrysander shot Alec a grateful glance and sent his own water-shaped daggers toward the demon. Kestro watched the daggers flying toward him and laughed. "You think that's going to hurt me? Who do you think...?" Whatever he'd been about to say ended in a shriek as a dagger embedded in his knee, right shoulder and left bicep.

"I am a water nymph! I am water and water is I! You may have the water element but you can never hope to wield its true power." Chrysander's words and tone were utterly without mercy.

Kestro smiled, the movement cold, calculating. It raised the hairs on the nape of Alec's neck. "That may be so, but being one with water will do you no good if you are dead."

At that moment, the air grew heavy, shimmered as a watery portal interspersed with blue lightning opened. A myriad of emotions flittered across Kestro's expression ending with irritation and fear.

"Damn it! I thought I got rid of you!" Kestro growled to the newly arrived couple.

A petite woman with a heart shaped face and light brown hair stood next to a man who looked identical to Chrysander. The only difference between the two men was the newcomer wore black leather pants, white shirt and a black leather vest and Alec's nymph preferred jeans and a t-shirt.

Chrysander smirked at the look-alike. "Adastro! What took you so long?" he drawled.

"Got held up. He sorta imprisoned us in ice," he responded.

Chrysander turned disbelieving eyes on his twin. "Weren't you sent to guard the fire element? How the hell did you get stuck in ice?"

Twin dull spots of red dotted his cheeks. "Bastard tricked me and knocked Rose out," he muttered nodding his head toward the woman beside him.

Rose snorted and rolled her eyes. "Perhaps we should table this discussion for later? Say after we've killed the demon spawn from hell?"

"Were you talking about me? I must say I'm deeply hurt you'd think such evil thoughts about me." Kestro grinned and formed a tornado close to Alec. Alec screeched and vaulted toward Chrysander who grabbed and pulled him away from the fierce winds. Thunder boomed louder as lightning flashed. Heavy rains began pelting the unprotected group. The menacing sky slowly turned dark green and a funnel appeared in the sky directly above Chrysander. Ear piercing shrills accompanied the dangerous winds that buffeted the clearing, ripping trees from the ground and flinging them carelessly around.

Alec cried out and staggered, his heart beating rapidly as his wide eyes took in the wooded areas near annihilation. The scent of the forest's death crippled him. Breathing deeply Alec fought to concentrate on the shocking display of Kestro's power as he formed two tornadoes at once.

"What the hell!" Rose shouted over the howling winds.

Chrysander cursed and slammed his trident into the ground simultaneously with Adastro; water rushed up from the ground creating a swirling barrier around the group. The tornado battered against the newly formed barrier causing both Chrysander and Adastro to grunt with the effort of maintaining the shield.

Adastro turned concerned eyes toward Chrysander before thumping the ground with his trident. Another geyser spewed directly beneath the demon and swept him into the air. Both tornadoes collided and coalesced into one devastating nightmare. The wind speed quadrupled, ground trembling with violent force. The land began to crack under the punishing impact, trees shifting ominously.

The rotating beast shifted direction and ripped into the falling demon's body. Horrified screams were drowned out by the roaring winds. Just as suddenly as the screams began, it stopped, the unnatural phenomena disappearing as suddenly as it appeared as Kestro's mangled body slammed into the ground near the group.

Chrysander collapsed the barrier and the group stood, gazing around at the total destruction of the clearing. Tears pricked Alec's vision because miraculously, his home had remained untouched. A small beacon of hope amongst a scene that depicted none.

"Is it over?" the curvy brunette asked the silent assembly.

"It is now," Kestro crowed weakly. Yelling in torment, Kestro tore the horn from his head and with a small, sharp burst of wind flung the poisoned weapon to embed itself into Alec's shoulder.

Chrysander's heart stalled as the color drained from Alec's face and he dropped to one knee. The woman ran and knelt by his side and Alec smiled into warm brown eyes. At least, he tried to smile. His body felt stiff and a cold chill was slowly invading his body. "Hold on, you're going to be fine. Don't give up," she encouraged, worry knitting her brow.

Alec nodded but his body felt so lethargic, the movement was difficult. Kestro laughed weakly, his one remaining red eye dulled. His right arm and leg were missing. Roaring in rage and pain, Chrysander charged the downed demon and with one sweep of his sword, cleaved Kestro's evil head from his body. Rose, now obviously a fire elemental, hurtled a huge fireball into the decapitated body. Sweating, nose bleeding, Alec opened the cracked earth further and buried the pile of ashes before closing the hole. Wiped of all energy Alec gave into the dark void of unconsciousness, Chrysander's cries of denial following him into the abyss.

Chrysander rushed over to his mate... terrified he was dead. Frantic, he called his grandmother and she came instantly in a flash of golden light. "Help him," he pleaded, vision blurry with tears. His twin brother, Adastro, laid a comforting hand on his shoulder, offering silent support.

Gaia reached down and picked Alec up. She fought back tears at her grandson's pain despising that she couldn't spare him from the hurt love caused. Carrying Chrysander's precious cargo to the deadened flowerbed, Gaia knelt and breathed. The flowers instantly sprang to life, petals reaching toward the divine goddess.

Willing the ground between differing flowerbeds to open, Gaia gently placed Alec inside. Turning, she almost lost her balance as she saw her grandson leaning closely over her to watch intently. Sighing, she waited until their gazes locked. "The Earth can heal his body of the poison damaging it, but you are the only one who can call his fading spirit back to his body."

Chrysander nodded in understanding. "The Calling," he murmured.

"Yes. You've already begun the process by touching your consciousness with his. Now you must complete the bonding by opening your soul to his," Gaia confirmed.

Adastro gasped in shock. "He can't! If he completes it and the witch still dies..."

"Then he will die as well," Gaia said in a quiet voice.

Chrysander tuned everything out as he concentrated on his mate. Alec looked so still and lifeless, his skin pale and cold. Terror gripped his heart and he quickly moved to lie in the ground next to his mate. Breathing deeply, he closed his eyes and cleared his mind, needing to center himself.

Opening his eyes, he settled closer and leaned down, opening Alec's lips. Pressing their lips together, Chrysander exhaled, his spirit seeking Alec's.

Alec grunted in irritation as he heard a voice continuously call him. He didn't want to wake up, it was so cold when he tried, but here in this white light it was warm and he didn't feel alone. A vibrant blue light drew nearer, its glow trying to surround his.

Fear of going back had Alec instinctively recoil but the blue glow persisted, gently nudging until he relented and allowed his light to tentatively touch the blue. Instantly the blue light twined around the gold in a protective web, gently drawing the reluctant spirit back to his body.

Alec woke with a gasp, the paralyzing chill gone. The leaden weight pinning him made Alec turn his head. He smiled softly as the tough warrior dragged him into his arms and held on tight, peppering kisses over his face. Groaning, Chrysander picked Alec up and carried him into the house, promising everyone they could meet in a few days. Alec's cheeks pinked at the wolf whistle Chrysander's brother released.

Chrysander carried his mate into the bathroom and turned toward the tub. "Lend me thy power and rise for me," Chrysander commanded and instantly the tub filled with water.

He undressed first Alec and then himself and slowly lowered himself in the tub behind his mate. Quickly, but thoroughly bathing his exhausted mate, Chrysander dried and ushered them to bed. Spooning behind the dozing redhead, Chrysander wrapped his arms tightly around the slender frame and fell fast asleep.

****

Chrysander woke late the next morning to find Alec's side of the bed cold. Panicked, he jumped out of bed and rushed through the house, calling his mate's name. Skidding to a halt in the backyard, Chrysander felt a blush darken his cheeks as three sets of eyes looked his way in disbelief.

Adastro cleared his throat and discreetly flicked his gaze down Chrysander's body and Chrysander realized he was standing outside buck-naked and holding a sword. Realizing how he must look, Chrysander chuckled and hurried back inside to throw on some clothes.

Walking back outside, he caught the tale-end of the conversation between Adastro and his mate. "You say he's ugly now, but you didn't think that a couple of nights ago when you had your tongue down his throat and your hand in his pants." This from Rose. Chrysander tripped on hearing those words, shocked to his core. Adastro's mate looked as if she was trying hard not to laugh but he looked ready to strangle her.

"You know damn well I was drunk and I thought it was you," Adastro growled.

"Uh-huh, sure you did." Every word dripped with disbelief.

"Damn it Rose, he... she... it... fuck, whatever the hell that fucking demon was, it looked just like you and you damn well know it," Adastro growled.

Rose laughed in delight, a becoming blush staining her cheeks. Brown eyes sparkled with mischief and her curvaceous body would provide more than a handful. It wasn't difficult to see why his brother would fall so hard for her. Bouncing over to Adastro, Rose hopped up his body, wrapping arms and legs firmly around his waist as he gripped her luscious backside.

"I won, I won!" she crowed.

Chrysander eyed his mate as he watched his brother interact Rose.

Adastro scowled down at her. "That was a dirty trick you played. You know how I feel about that," he censored, but a slow smile filled with wickedness crossed full lips.

"Are you ready to be tied up?" she purred, hunger turning her features from beautiful to stunning.

Immediately a portal opened and without taking his gaze from Rose, Adastro apologized. "She only wants me for my giant cock." His tone was mournful, then, "What kind of nymph would I be if I denied a beautiful woman the ride of a lifetime?"

Rose rolled her eyes. Alec laughed uproariously and Chrysander snorted and continued to watch his mate, a frown forming. Adastro wriggled his brows roguishly and stepped through the portal.

Chrysander turned his gaze back to Alec. "What bothers you, mate?"

Amber orbs watched him with a solemn air. "Do you think we'll ever be in love as they are?" His gaze dropped to his lap and he started wringing his hands.

Chrysander stiffened. "What does that mean?" he growled.

Alec's head jerked up and a fleeting glimpse of intense pain flickered across his expression before he dropped his head and a dejected air surrounded him. "Nothing. It doesn't... mean anything."

His voice sounded like he was holding in tears and Chrysander stilled as hope renewed him. Maybe he'd misunderstood? Striding over to the dejected redhead, Chrysander sat and gathered his hands in his. "Do you love me, Alec?" he asked, tone tender and filled with love.

Alec's breath caught at the question. He wanted to deny the truth and spare himself the pain of rejection, but he hesitated, because what if Chrysander loved him too? Glancing up and catching his eye, Alec challenged, "Do you love me?"

Chrysander smiled and it was so full of love Alec blinked back tears. "I do love you. Can't you tell how much? I would fucking die for you!" he vowed, intense, vulnerable.

Alec's heart melted and the last of his fears drained away. Scooting closer, Alec half-sat on his lap and smiled when Chrysander pulled him the rest of the way. Twisting his body so that he faced him, Alec cupped Chrysander's cheeks in his palms and gazed deeply into his eyes, needing to impart the truth. "I love you too. So much it scares me."

"You're a part of me now. You don't ever have to worry about being alone again." The fervent vow blazed brightly in his lavender eyes and Alec beamed, so happy his heart was near bursting with the emotion.

Chrysander watched entranced by the incandescent smile and the sunlight that seemed to lovingly bathe him in a golden light. Inexorably drawn closer to the comforting warmth, Chrysander captured the sweetly curved lips in a gentle kiss. Nipping his bottom lip, Chrysander's tongue swept across the slight hurt before plunging inside to taste the honeyed depths.

Alec moaned as their tongues began dueling, Chrysander's longer appendage easily subduing his smaller one. Chrysander held Alec's head still as his tongue licked over every nook and cranny, learning him.

Chrysander drew back to place a couple of light, nibbling pecks on Alec's swollen lips before kissing his cheek and jaw. Licking along his neck, Chrysander breathed into his ear. Alec jumped in surprise as his cock hardened. He'd never known his ear could be so sensitive. His vision blurred as Chrysander dipped his tongue inside, lightly stroking before sucking the earlobe deep into his mouth.

Alec's heart rate sped up and his hands grasped tightly to broad shoulders as he rode the wave of pleasure. Moaning Alec rocked his hips against the heavily aroused cock confined in its denim prison. His head fell back as he abandoned himself to the intense feelings that streaking through him. His breath stuttered in his chest as he ground harder against the unforgiving bulge, needing more.

Chrysander shuddered and groaned when Alec began riding his rigid length. He felt as if he would go up in flames if he didn't get inside his passionate mate soon. Grasping the firm globes of his ass, Chrysander bucked his hips up, trying to deepen the contact.

Both men cried out and soon sounds of shirts tearing were heard over the chattering forest animals and chirping birds. Desperation to feel the flesh of the other raged within the men and soon both were naked, twin groans spiking their arousal further.

Chrysander carefully laid his mate on the ground, coming over him. Panting, Alec spread his legs wide in anticipation. His cock was engorged and leaking profusely. Chrysander leaned down and licked the weeping slit, gathering up the excess juices before licking lower. Swirling his tongue around the tiny rosebud, Chrysander stiffened the moist member and gently pushed inside.

Alec howled in pleasure. His vision blurring as his breath caught in his throat. One hand left long, blue tresses to flutter helplessly around his enlarged organ. All he'd need was one firm stroke and he'd be able to cum.

Chrysander grabbed his hand and forced it above his head. He looked up from his mind-melting task and shook his head. "I'm not ready for you to cum yet. I intend to learn every inch of your sexy body."

Leaning down, Chrysander kissed every inch of Alec's chest. Tongue swirling, he sucked and nipped at the sensitive nubs, ignoring Alec's impassioned cries for relief. Working his way down, Chrysander kissed and licked each leg before making his way up to nibble and kiss each thigh.

Alec bucked his hips, trying to tempt the merciless nymph. Chrysander chuckled softly, the sound highly sexual and decadent. Goose bumps pebbled Alec's skin and his eyes widened in shock as his cock pulsed, threatening to spill from the sensual sound alone.

The harsh planes of Chrysander's face tightened as an intense wave of lust washed over him. His gaze turned predatory as he gazed at what was his. Watching the deeply flushed erection twitch in invitation, Chrysander gave into temptation and engulfed the straining length in one long glide.

Alec screamed hoarsely, toes curled, unable to hold back, his orgasm ripped through him with dizzying speed. Harsh panting wracked his slender frame as he struggled for breath. Chrysander lovingly cleaned the still half-hard organ, licking the sides and slit to ensure no drop remained. Alec jerked and moaned softly as his cock hardened once again.

Pulling Chrysander by his hair, Alec dragged the nymph's lips back to his for a long drugging kiss. Alec's tongue played with Chrysander's and he almost came again when the clever nymph twined his tongue around his. Pushing on his shoulders, Alec persisted until Chrysander lay on his back.

Looking the horny nymph in the eye, Alec slowly licked his lips as his gaze quickly darted to the impressive length of flesh creating a small pool of cum on his belly. Maintaining eye contact, Alec held Chrysander's straining erection with one hand, slowly stroking the hard length and leaned over to leisurely lap at the addictive substance.

A deep flush decorated Chrysander's cheeks as the little minx began to pay him back. Licking a slow tortuous trail up the sides of his cock, ignoring the overly sensitive head until his erection was glistening and begging for relief.

Chrysander gritted his teeth and tried to ignore his body's demands. He began plotting extensive, detailed methods of torture for the newly reincarnated Marquis de Sade as he began using butterfly licks on small twin globes pulled taut, hungry for relief.

Chrysander growled, at the end of his patience when Alec suddenly changed direction and quickly swallowed the engorged head, tongue rapidly flickering over the sensitive slit, drawing generous amounts of the precious fluids forward. Alec moaned and took in more of the fierce rod. He loved the feeling of fullness and how his jaws ached slightly to take in the wide girth. Getting about halfway, Alec pulled back up and on his downward stroke he took more in. The brawny body trembling beneath him and the near constant growls encouraged Alec to take his cock deeper until his nose was buried in musky blue curls. The heady scent of man and the indescribable sensation of having his mouth full of his mate's cock pushed Alec to the brink.