Chrysania Rose: Installment 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been instructed to jiggle around and show her ass a few more times and then notice him looking and ask if he liked what he saw. And then once he responded, she was to give him a full tit and ass show and then tell him how hot it made her to show herself to him and then masturbate in front of him. I would then come out of the boudoir and "catch" them and paddle her in front of him and then paddle him. I watched through the small two way mirror in my boudoir as Lindy pranced around pretending to reach up for items up high while the short flouncy skirt rode up high over her wide hips and showed her still-pink from punishment ass. On cue, she teasingly asked him if he liked what he saw. Of course he did, and that seemed to fuel her on. She pulled the shoulders of her blouse down and lifted her breasts out of her dress and played with them a little. And then hitched up her skirt and flashed her pussy. She twirled a few times to make her skirt fly up and then as if choreographed, she fell down onto the chaise next to the table he was on.

She told him that showing her body to him made her feel like such a nasty little slut and it made her so hot that she couldn't stand it anymore. She leaned back and pulled the skirt up around her waist and popped her tits out of the top. She went to work on herself without hesitation. This time she took her own initiative to put on quite a show. She lifted her tits up with one hand and flicked her tongue across her nipples and ground her hips around and around while her other hand worked her slick pussy and swollen clit. Peek-Dog was staring transfixed at the sight. I wondered if he was remembering to breathe. I was staring as well. The lace of the stocking tops framed her luscious pink pussy and I noticed that her nipples were the same cotton candy shade of pink. I started to wonder if they tasted as sweet as they looked.

Before she could cum, I finished the scene by "catching" them in the act. I made her bend over the chaise and I paddled her ass until it was bright cherry red. And then sent her to the boudoir (where I am sure she spent the next few minutes furiously fingering herself to orgasm). I told Peek-Dog that he was a loathsome dirty man to take advantage of my housemaid knowing what a little slut she was and how she couldn't help herself when men looked at her. He must have been very satisfied because he didn't notice the extra "oomph" in the paddling one bit.

Once he was gone, I called Lindy back out into the dungeon and told her that she had earned the right to service and pleasure her mistress. She would spend the next several hours being instructed in how to be a body slave and a boudoir toy.

First, I had Lindy strip naked and brush her long silky hair and clean herself up from her earlier activities. Then she was to start the water in my garden tub, adding the right amount of fragrant oil, and then light the candles and dim the lights. Once the bathwater had been drawn, I instructed her to undress me slowly and gently, being careful not to damage my dungeon attire. While I soaked in the tub, she knelt by the side, awaiting my orders. On my command and instruction, she used a soft velvety sponge and rich imported bath soap to clean every inch of my body. Underneath the crease of my ample belly, beneath my heavy breasts, between my cushy thighs, especially between my cushy thighs.

When I was clean, I had her tenderly pat my body dry, lifting my belly and breasts to get underneath them. Once I was dry, she was made to kneel before me and massage fragrant lotion into my skin. Her soft hands lingered on my breasts and waist. She shyly looked up and blushed at me when I lifted my leg and placed my foot up on the vanity chair so that she could have access to my ass and inner thighs. I reached down and raised my heavy belly up so that she could lotion the tender skin underneath. Her fingers gently brushed the silky hair fringing my already dampening pussy. Once I was clean, dry, and fragrantly lotioned, I sat at my vanity table and told Lindy how to unpin my hair and brush it out until it shone sleek against my shoulders. I sent her to take the coverlet off of the bed and mound all the pillows up into a big nest in the center of the headboard. I climbed in, and reclined back into the downy comfort. Lindy feasted her eyes on my nude body. I casually shifted my hips and stretched like a cat, flashing my pussy as I crossed and uncrossed my legs, and asked her if she liked what she saw. She said that she worshiped her mistress and was grateful to be allowed to serve such a goddess. I have never met or even heard of a sweet young thing who had such an attraction for a supersize woman. But the only thing that concerned me was at the moment was that she did and that she was mine for the using.

I was relaxed and aroused and very much wanting to have Lindy bury her sweet doll-face between my pale cushy thighs. I asked her if she was ready to pleasure her mistress and she begged to do so. I instructed her to put some sexy undulating music in the sound system and dance for me in the candlelight. She swayed her hips and waved her arms and danced seductively for me at the foot of my bed while sensually stroking her ample rolls and curves. I absently stroked my breasts and squirmed against the soft bed.

I beckoned her forward and had her climb on the bed and kneel next to me. I taught her how to tease and tantalize. I had her use her long soft hair to caress my body from face to feet, and gently stroke my body with her hands and soft cheek before moving on to my hot spots. I showed her how to gently knead my breasts and roll the nipples between her fingers and tug on them hard enough to make me gasp but not so hard as to hurt. I pulled her on top of me so that she was straddling my hips. While she kneaded my breasts and gently tugged at my nipples, I held her down against me and slowly rotated my hips so that our fat pussy mounds rubbed against each other. The subtle soft pressure was maddening. Lindy's breasts were heaving from her heavy breaths, and my pussy was aching with arousal.

I brought her face forward and kissed those plush candy lips, sucking on the bottom one and giving it a gentle bite. She had on sweet fruity gloss and tasted like heaven. Lindy sighed and took my breast in her hand and then looked up at me, her eyelids heavy and her lips slightly parted. I pulled her face towards my breasts and let her knead the pillowy soft flesh and lick, suck, and tug at my hard pink nipples while I ran my fingers through her hair. I asked her if she had ever gone down on a woman and she admitted to having experimented with girls back in school. I pulled a long thick vibrator out of the nightstand and told her that I liked to be fucked while being eaten.

She worked her way from my tits, across the round mound of my belly, to my pussy. With one hand she spread my lips open to expose my wet pink inner flower to her mouth. With the other, she slipped the fat vibe into my tight hole and started slowly twisting it and sliding it in and out. As I had instructed her to do, she started by kissing my pussy like a mouth. Using her lips to gently tug and suck on my labia and darting her tongue around the shaft of the vibe as she worked it in my tight hot hole. Once I was thoroughly warmed up, she started circling the tip of her tongue round and around the tiny bump of my clit, working her way in towards it in ever tightening spirals.

When she finally flicked the tip of her tongue over my clit, I moaned and squirmed beneath her and pushed my hips up to meet her face. She moaned too and started fucking me deeper and harder with the vibe. I told her that I liked it hard and fast and deep and one day she would be allowed to fuck me with a big thick strap-on. Just the thought of a thick plastic cock jutting out from between her plump juicy thighs nearly put me over the edge. I was getting close and started playing with my nipples, which was her cue to stop circling my clit with her tongue and to start gently sucking on it like a little nipple. She pulled that hot little button between her plush pink lips and added a few flicks of soft slick tongue between sucks. She told me that I tasted so good and she wanted to eat me forever. I thought it would be exquisitely decadent to have her lick whipped cream off of my pussy and filed that fantasy away for future reference.

The vibe was starting to overpower me, so I had her pull it out and work on my whole pussy with her mouth. Her slick tongue thrust in and out of my sore swollen hole. She was fucking me with her tongue and it felt incredible. She ran her mouth up and down the outside my slit and snaked the tip of her tongue just between the fat puffy lips. By that time I was aching to cum and told her it was time to finish. She let her tongue go soft and lapped at my clit like she was licking an ice cream cone. It was slick and velvety and soft. And it felt so fucking good. While she lapped at my clit, I sucked and pinched my nipples, and started to involuntarily thrust my hips upward into Lindy's warm waiting mouth, bringing myself even closer to climax.

She slipped her finger into my pussy and started to gently finger my g-spot which put me completely over the edge. When I started to cum, Lindy sucked my clit up between her soft wet lips and rolled it around ever so gently. I jerked my hips up and ground my pussy against her sweet face and moaned and cried out and told her to keep going. She sucked my clit back up between those plush candy-doll lips and made soft whimpering sounds as she brought me to orgasm over and over again with her mouth and her finger. My pussy was in wild spasms, gripping around her finger like it was a slim little cock and I thrust my hips up into her face over and over and over as I came.

When I was through climaxing, Lindy lay next to me and held me and told me that I was her goddess and she was grateful for the honor of pleasuring me and my pussy tasted sweeter than the sweetest fruit and she could eat it every minute of every day. She tenderly stroked my hair and let me regain my composure. Once I had recovered from our lovemaking, she fetched a soft cloth from the bathroom and ever so tenderly wiped my pussy clean and gave the outside of it one last kiss. She knelt by the bed and asked if there was anything else she could do to serve me. I told her she had served me well, and she could set out my robe and slippers and be dismissed for the night. She extinguished the candles and straightened up the boudoir without being asked before letting herself out.

She made an exceptionally nice little dungeon pet. Mid-term exams were coming up and that gave me just over a week to devise some fantasy scenarios where I could use and abuse her sexy fat body. I knew she liked to show it off and had an idea of how we I could use that to my advantage. Also, no matter what happened next time, I was determined to get into her sweet little pussy and taste those cotton candy pink nipples and nether-lips for myself.

12