Chrystal Chalice Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, this leads to the underground lair of Drago Malice, huh?" Woody asked.

"Yep, through this portal, down the stairs and into the dungeon," I told him and jerked on the handle. Taking a breath and bracing myself, I pulled hard. "Damn, talk about tight."

"Oh yeah, looks like it," Woody chuckled. "Talk about tight, Kitty was tight."

"Yeah, I know she is," I confirmed his recent pleasure and swiveled a look at his face. "She's got one vice-grip of a pussy. Squeeze your dick or your fingers, she's hot."

"Wow, it's dark on those steps," Woody reacted when I slammed the door open. Creaking, scratchy and unhinged sounds echoed throughout the house. "Fuck it's spooky."

"Okay, let's visit hell," I muttered with an eerie whisper and notice Woody shaking a little. "Hang in there, this is very interesting. Malice wanted it deep underground. That's why the house is elevated and built at a higher level. Hit the light switch over there."

With some electrical hesitation, a series of flickers and buzzes in the walls, the reddish tinted illumination lit the stairs to the underground recesses. Lavish vintage bronze fixtures along the curvature of the ceiling arched downward into the shadowy realm. Splashes of crimson light fluttered around an assorted of black and white nude statuary. Couples, threesomes and other entanglements depicted sexual positions and postures, front and rear, tops and bottoms, to display an array of unbridled sexuality. A variety of wall art hung behind the mute and unanimated figures and told similar stories of human sexuality. Here and there, animals made appears.

"You weren't kidding, it's getting kinky," Woody muttered under his breath.

"Does it turn you on?" I whispered from behind him, grabbed his butt cheek and ran my fingers down the crease of his pants. "I think I got my answer. There's something about this place. Maybe it is haunted." Reaching under his groin, I grabbed a handful. "Hmm, yes you are." Funny thing is, other than the usual office flirting, today was the first time I've seen him naked. "My goodness, Woody, that's quite a stump. I only got glimpses when you were pounding Ms. Kitty."

"Uh yeah, thanks, I appreciate that." Woody was acting shy, but I feel him twitching every time I squeezed his ball and rubbed his dick. "Wow, that feels good, boss." He pulled in a breath. "Oh hell yeah," he said with a hint of surrender in his tone. His voice inflection was more of a low groan of pleasure than a schoolboy's exuberance. "This would be a great place to fuck and be fucked." He stopped abruptly shook his head. "I mean, you know..."

"What do you mean, Woody? Are we sharing a different side of you?" I whispered again. "You want to submit to me? You like older women? Yeah, you do, you fucked the hell out of Kitty. She was babbling and cumming, one orgasm after the other. You were good, baby."

An energy filled the room. To me, it seemed like static electricity of some kind. Shivers tingled from my clit to my nipples. In the next moments, the huge circular room came alive, seemingly on its own, without inference by us. My hand fell away from his crotch and I felt as if gripped by some mystical force. Light headed and a little dizzy my vagina was wet. Slowly, as if time slowed, I visually circled the room and beheld the array of restraints and bindings.

That of course was the intent of these confines. Mysteriously, the lights lowered and pulsated, in a rhythmic sequence, amber, red, blue, light to dark, and shades of grey. Very soft, enticing and subtle, the seduction was potent. Around the room, an upscale assortment of BDSM accoutrements quietly called out for their collective seduction. Seconds ticked away inside my head, and I reached to the front of woody's pants. He did not resist as his posture slumped submissively.

The effect this place was having on us was not a surprise for me. As I was here before, years ago, in the heyday of the fun and frolic. The admonition of the late baron of this realm, the Drago, was 'fuck or be fucked, submit or dominate'. At that second, I noticed something similar to an early setting. We were in the midst of a stage similar to the Casa Del Cinema. During the filming, the props were arranged in the theater almost as a duplicate of this place.

"Boss, I'm getting a little faint," Woody whimpered as though in a stupor.

"Easy, big guy," I reassured as he fell toward me. In a flash, like a camera light going off, my mind got foggy. I dragged him to a black and red bondage chair. "Here we go, relax."

Padded in sleek black leather, with red heart-shaped seats, the chair back had a cross shape. For the legs, the panels angled outward in order spread the subs thighs. This was a specially designed chair for multifunction purposes. Overhead, a block and tackle, hoisting configuration allowed an automatic conversion raising the subject off the floor. Once in the air, the seating became a secure swing, by which other fantasies were possible. Who designed this place remained a mystery, as many concluded Drago's heirs continued the secrecy.

I felt completely mesmerized by the atmosphere. As I took in a deep breath, I could smell the scent of an exotic perfume, with a hint of roses. The seduction was nearly complete as the aromatic inducements produced the desired effect. When I thought I was about to faint, my energy levels shot up. At which point, I lifted Woody onto the seat and quickly stripped him. He did not protest and remained in a slight slumber as if drugged, het still semi-conscious. Completely naked to me, his exquisite body gleamed with a warm glistening sweat.

"What's going on, Chrystal?" He mumbled. "I'm naked, you're tying me up." His head wobbled from side to side. "You're coating me with oil, something slick."

"Uh huh, we're gonna have some fun, you little slut boy," I said but with a different voice. Maybe possessed, I could not tell, the mind, produced by the brain's many personalities, is a powerful sex engine. My senses gave in to the intoxicating aroma and the visual stimulation of the room. "You betcha, I've got you racked and strapped, fuck toy."

"I submit to you," he answered with a feeble hint, breathless and apparently overwhelmed by the atmosphere. "Mistress," he uttered an obedient tone, "your wish is my command."

"You're gonna get fucked and sucked, slave," I ordered in a deep guttural utterance. He was already massively hard as an iron rod. Wherever the lubricants came from, I do not recall. "Wow, you are a magnificent fuck slut. I'm gonna enjoy hitting that man cunt."

"Mistress, please," he pleaded yet again in a groggy tone. "Fuck me, use me..."

"Get ready for your initiation, bitch." Without hesitance, I slapped his face back and forth a few times and fetched a small black and red whip. At which point, I relished in whipping him slightly, just enough to stir his senses and mine. "Every man should connect with his inner slut, his sissy boy side. You will submit and transform to your womanly inner self."

"I submit to my mistress," he babbled absently and spread himself to me. "Thank you, Mistress Chrystal; I want to go to that place. Please, take me there, do me as you desire."

"Hmmm," I said with a mouth full of tangy imaginative expectation.

"Oh my god," Woody exhaled weakly and slumped in his restraints.

"You're my bitch now," I railed at him. "Here me, you wanna be my bitch?"

"Oh yes, please, my mistress," Woody answered with feeble surrender.

"Okay, then," I started. "Let's jack you a little bit and get you ready to blow that cum all over yourself. I want you on the edge. You're gonna be bathed in your cum juice."

In seconds, without a double take, I'd found a ball-gag, black rubber strap with a red orb, and whipped it around his head. He coughed but did not struggle. A flash of mere moments and he was gagged in struggling predicament. After securing his restraints to the multipurpose chair, designed with various mechanical enhancements, I disappeared for a moment. Time seemed irrelevant, as I came back dressed in a black latex vest with gold buckles, a black leather garter belt and shiny black stiletto heeled boots. In one hand, I held a black and red whip.

Breathing deeply, I wanted to be seduced to the dark side, and at that moment, I snapped the whip a few times in the air. I could feel my vagina twitch in growing wetness. My nipples hardened quickly, while my breasts hung through the openings in the vest. This was good for me to cross over from the mundane to the profane and live in the fringe of mind-altering pleasure. For Woody, he appeared more than eager to explore his other self and reach deeper into the recesses of primal carnality. His glowing nakedness was a feast for the eyes and I devoured him.

"My goodness," I began to toy with him. "You're very hard, my little fuck boy." My fingers curled around this big dick and strained to make a complete circle. "My, my, what a beautiful cock you have, my hunky fuck boy. I'm gonna open you wide and fuck you."

Lubed to smooth perfection, shiny and stiff, I pumped his dick hard with one hand, and swatted his thighs with the whip. Such is the disciplined life, strenuous in due diligence to altering the "mindset", by sheer act of willfulness to prevail in wiser discretions of potent sexuality. Fuck or be fucked, whatever the choice, each passage of self must be explored. The strap-on, red harness and black rubber dick, long and hard, was on me out of nowhere. I don't remember putting it on for the feasting at hand. Regardless, this was true enlightenment at a different level of sensual adventure. Cowards, I thought, would never explore these realms.

"Oooo, mistress, oh fuck, that feels so good, thank you," Woody muttered. More like he stuttered, his openness was immediate and without reservation. "Thank you..."

"My goodness, Woody, you got a big one, woohoo, I'm gonna make that cock spurt all over the place," I whispered eerily not sure where the voice came from.

"I can take it," he begged. "Please, get me off, make me cum." He squirmed in his restraints, but not for his want of intimacy within his psyche. He plead his case further, "Thank you, mistress, if it pleases you, I serve your needs and desires. Fuck me, please, I need your cock."

"Nicely done, slave," I said, as I was really enjoying this moment beyond the senses. "Oh, baby, you're gonna get fucked with this big dig of mine. Slut boy, get ready."

When he said that, I found a remote control. Bizarre I thought, the magic in this dungeon defied the reality of anything on the outside. Easily in my alternate persona, I pressed a button and the chair transformed. From seated to hoisted, Woody was now raised up with his legs pulled upward and spread wide. His ass adjusted to my waist level and the prominence of my strap-on.

Woody's butt was at a good angle to fuck his ass. His balls were huge, tight and up against the huge girth of his cock. Stiff as a pine tree limb, that dick of his hardened to perfection. I adjusted him some more. A small red tipped toggle switch on the handset made this very simple. Up or down, side to side, I could position his ass, his dick, his nicely hung balls, and any other part exactly where I wanted him. He swung slowly toward me in his anxiousness.

"Whip me, mistress, fuck me, and do me..."he called out. "Spank me."

"Oh yeah," I breathed out excitedly and almost couldn't contain myself. My crotch was soaked and I wanted to be fucked so badly. The visual gave me a nice stiffening hard on. My clit wanted to be sucked so badly. In the next seconds, I was close to orgasm. "Woody, my slut toy, you got one hell of a big dick. Geezus, bitch boy, I could ride you all day and fuck you into tomorrow." My senses were in high gear, as I feel into the depths of sexuality. "Oh fuck, it's good."

I felt a surge of exhilaration at this point. While jacking his dick to the edge of blowing his load, I put a pink condom over my strap-on dick. What the fuck, who knows what magic made all this happy, like a dream, while we both wanted to shoot off our sex cream. Greasing my faux-penis, I carefully arranged Woody's body closer to me. His legs adjusted up in the air so I could leverage him and fuck his ass better. His butt entrance touch my dick and he winced.

"Thank you, mistress," the big hunky fit guy, very manly, wanted to be fucked.

"Here we go, nice and easy, just a little bit of the tip," I encouraged gently. "Uh huh, good boy, you're okay, take my cock, I'm putting in the head slowly, yeah, there you go."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh mistress, it's tight," he whimpered but didn't resist.

"Yep, you're virgin man cunt is a little tight, my fuck toy," I taunted.

"Oooo, uh, ah, damn, you're going in me, mistress," Woody mumbled.

"You betcha, bitch, who's your mistress, slut boy?" I teased and pressed deeper. He pulled back. "Stop, take my cock, slave pussy, you wanted this, that's it, take the dick."

"Yes, Mistress Chrystal, oh god, that's in there hard," he said with a moan.

Inch by inch, slowly I poked his ass a little bit at a time. For a moment, I held onto the dildo, made sure reach fit his butt and drove further into his ass. My fingers gripped and wrapped intensely around the harness of the chair-swing. My fixation grew stronger with each slight pumping motion that would soon build with force. I pushed further, he struggled but took it as commanded. On the inside of my strap-on, I could feel the smaller extension press against my clit. Swollen, sticking out like a small penis, the sensation was putting me over the edge.

"Yeah, my slut slave, my muscled bitch boy, you're doing great," I badgered with a hint of dominating amusement. "Oh fuck, this is good. Every man needs to feel this, get fucked and enjoy the transformation. What the fuck," I blustered, threw my head back and enjoyed the show we had created. "Geezus, you hot fucking motherfucker, goddamn this a good fucking."

"Please, mistress, fuck me, oh hell yes, thank you, fuck me," Woody begged.

Pegging the fuck out of him, we both were reaching a high state of altered consciousness. As he pleaded his initiation, his breaking in, and his subduing, I felt an orgasm shuddered inside me. I screamed and kept pumping his ass, slapping his butt checks and jacking his cock. Inhaling deeply, filling my lungs with the sex in the air, my back bent forward, I hunched over and enjoyed the cascade of rushing primal energy. Still fucking his ass, the ooze of my sexual fluids seeped and dripped around the strap-on. And now, Woody was ready to blow his load.

"Oh my god, I gonna cum, mistress," he blurted out and strained to curl upward.

"That's a good boy, oh yeah, baby, you're gonna cum for your mistress," I demanded and shivered in the delight of my own throbbing pulsations. "Do it, cum for me."

I continued fucking him, deeper in his ass, impaled on my cock, he held onto the harness and used his other hand to jack himself off. Wilder yet, my fingers dug into his ass cheeks, and I slammed my cock into butt with faster motion. Dicking him deeper, he groaned and grimaced to take the fucking and accept his initiation. Breaking him to the joys of a good fuck was easier than I expected. All this sweaty muscle being pounded gave me a potent thrill.

"Mistress, I'm cumming," he groaned with a winced and clinching expression.

"Oh yeah, my bitch boy, you're cumming alright, woohoo, blow it, baby," I encouraged. He did. His milky cum shot up in the air like a geyser. "Nice, shoot it, slut!"

"Ohhhhh, fuckkkk!" Woody burst out, held onto his dick just below the purplish head and jacked himself. "I'm cumming, Mistress Chrystal. "Damn, damn, feels wonderful..."

"You go boy toy, pump that giz all over that hairy tight tummy," I uttered excitedly. My clit got stiffer and hotter, as I watched his cum spurt in gushes. "Yeah, that's it, blow that load."

"Please keep fucking me," he begged for more while he spurted on himself.

"Uh huh, you're getting fucked," I assured him and kept poking his ass with my dick.

While I fucked Woody into oblivion, the strap-on rubbed my thick engorged clit. The orgasms shook me from head to toe. For a moment, I thought I would scream, but I contained myself and gripped the intense fleshy pleasure that rocked my senses. Beyond the floodgates of reality, as we nearly came in unison, the sweat of heated carnality swept us away. Both of us sucked in and consumed the beauty of transformation in an altered state of erotic liberation.

Moments later, the feel of the beautiful experience with my assistant became part of a wonderful closeness that would unify our relationship. Now, we were closer, a special kind of family, a bond that would delve into the mysteries of being human. Woody began his journey by fucking Kitty in the office, freely expanding his state of mind to a higher level of self-evolution. At this point in time, I took him further across that sexual divide into the intimacy of self-discovery.

We crossed over into a realm where few people were brave enough to go. Minutes passed, I slowly pulled my cock out of his ass. He sighed deeply and sank in the swing. Tiny noises, little creaking sounds from the harness filled the peaceful quiet. Back from the brink of our open, candid and honest sexuality, our eyes met and spoke streams of appreciation for each other. What were friends and colleagues for, to explore and open that hidden door. For a brief few moments, we admired each other's physical nature. Naked, open and free, this was the instant where we breached mental and material walls beyond the usual conforming senses.

"Thank you," was about all he could mumble in his erotic stupor. "I appreciate you."

"Yeah, back at ya," I gave him with a smile. "We're a good team, Woody. This is called self-evolution, no hang-ups, no regrets and no worries about doctrine or dogma."

"Weird, the room changed again," Woody noted, took depth breaths and stood there in his uninhibited nakedness. Helping him out of the swing set, the surrounding airflow changed again. "Those pale amber lights, like a dream, came back on," he told me, while I gently massaged his cock. "I feel great. That was amazing. I found another side of myself."

"You're amazing to let it happen, be mature about it," I assured him.

"Geezus, I feel a little dizzy," he confessed lightly and smiled a satisfied glint.

"You were great, Woody, you're evolving," I reassured him. "It's all very normal. But, fear and immaturity, and selfish stupidity keep people from learning about who they are."

"I've learned a lot today," he admitted. "Please teach me more."

"We will," I said, nodded and we stood there nakedly appreciating each other's' presence. "Meanwhile, back on the case and the question remains, who did the malice?"

"Yeah, yeah, back to the reality. Wow, that's was so dreamlike, I had no idea," Woody said and seemed stumped by the entire affair not to mention forgetting about the case at hand. "Trying to see the forest for the trees, we went out on a limb. Sorry, had to say it."

"Yes we did, my friend," I assured him. "It's okay, it's called discovery in the journey of life, and everyone must seek their quest and find their inner liberation."

"I'm okay with this, or that, you're a good teacher, thank you," he murmured softly and stared at my body. "Your gorgeous, I love working with you, you're amazing."

Gently, he ran his strong hands over my neatly shaved pubis, up to my navel and across my breast. I smiled and toyed with his cock, still slick, gleaming from lubricant and cum. A couple of droplets squeezed out of the bulbous head and oozed onto my hand.

"Likewise," I accepted and returned the compliment. "Back on task," I started and shifted the focus. "Let's get dressed and figure out how this place plays into the murder."