Chrystal Chalice Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get the feeling we're being watched?" Woody asked after fully clothed again.

"Yep, I certainly do," I gave a whispered and zipped my pants. "I've never actually them, but supposedly the structural design contains hidden passages throughout the place."

"Gulp, who's that?" Woody said in a posture that suggested he was ready to fight.

In the archway of the entrance to the dungeon, a lone figure stood there. Shrouded in darkness I could tell he was wearing a trench coat and a fedora. A haze of smoke circled above him. There was the smell of an imported cigar, no doubt of Cuban blend. A tiny red glow emanated from the stogie as he stood there. I knew one his hands likely rested on a pistol.

"I knew I felt a shiver I had not felt in a long time," I quipped and reached for my gun. "Colonel Paladin Payne, U.S. intelligence, what a surprise. Enjoy the show?"

"Of course, Detective Chalice, you're good entertainment," he said with a deep tone.

"Are you a help or hindrance?" I asked. "Where's your sidekick, Morticia?

"I'm here to help you," he answered. "Wanna know who did the malice?"

Episode 3 continues the adventures of Chrystal Chalice in, "Chrystal Chalice Who Owns the Palace"...