Chubby Chaser Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,977 Followers

Ankine was so wet that her inner thighs were drenched and her knees buckled when her clit was rolled. I had to literally hold her up as I diddled her magic button watching comically as the plastic bag containing my tin of lasagna dangled from her wrist where I'd tied it. I was licking and nibbling on her ear making the curvy blonde gasp and swoon. Grinning I began working on her doughy waist attempting to bend her over onto that glass table again when she began struggling against my efforts.

"YOU WOULD TRY TO FUCK ME AND RUN AWAY AGAIN?!!" Ankine had turned partially facing me with a snarl on her pretty face. We struggled for a few moments before she succeeded in facing me with this angry, desperate look on her face. Her nails dug into my cheek while my hands greedily groped her great white expanse. Her long pillow soft butt jiggled and bounced with help from my fingertips. My cock had been freed from my pants as she looked in her purse in anticipation of repeating my actions from a night earlier but she was having none of that as we kissed passionately like hungry lovers. I dug my nails into her supple ass cheeks while she held fast to the hair on my head in the most intimate of deadlocks. My throbbing cock had found a home between her thighs parting the puffy lips of her sex. Ankine tightened her thighs around my girth as we both humped into each other building up an enticing friction. The head of my cock bumped into her entrance more than a few times before she raised one of her shapely legs to allow me entrance.

"Fuck me." She hissed into my ear slowly lowering her leg trapping my cock inside her steaming honeypot.

"Fuck you." I parted her thick, meaty cheeks sinking deeper and making my Armenian friend gasp into my mouth. She was brighter than I thought wrapping both of her legs around my waist trusting me enough to support her weight aloft.

The tine of lasagna tapped my back in a counter rhythm as I bounced the curvy woman on my cock like a man possessed. Ankine moaned and whispered foreign curses in my ear tightened her grip around my neck.

"You don't like to fuck in bed?" I didn't answer preferring the slapping sound of her big, pale butt to the throaty, sharp tongue of her dialect. She continued with breathless protestations riding me in that alcove until her weight started to be a factor. I looked around her apartment finding it cluttered with all manner of shopping bags, gift boxes and the like. It appeared that Ankine was some sort of hoarder as I navigated a short corridor to find her bedroom making sure to keep us otherwise connected.

"Too heavy for you my friend?" She noted of her weight as collapsed on top of her pushing my cock up to the hilt inside. Her butt was at the edge of the bed and I didn't bother to remove my pants fucking Ankine with long strokes into her tightening cunt.

I hooked her legs onto my shoulders rutting her with renewed savagery. Ankine met my thrusts blow for blow with a strained smile on her face. Her huge breasts bounced and rolled all over her chest as I continued ravaging her.

"Take this off; there is more than enough time to enjoy ourselves." She tugged at the helm of my shirt scraping her nails across my abs before cupping my ass urging me onward. I began rolling the tight grey dress up over her slightly doughy stomach with a slight hint of stretch marks until the undersides of her breasts were revealed. Ankine was not wearing a brassiere and I noted that she possessed puffy areola topped with thick erect nipples. Their subtle pinkish color and the soft texture of her skin sent jolts of pleasure to my cock. Rolling the dress up even further I could appreciate just how large Ankine was as kneaded and sucked on her nipples.

Her tits were almost too soft to the touch conforming to my kneading groping fingers. Ankine shuddered and tightened up around me whenever I rolled her nipples.

"You like my titties, don't you?"

"They're a little flabby; but I guess it works for you."

"You really know how to make woman feel loved fucker man." She'd called me that name so many times during the evening that I considered changing it legally. Ankine continued pushing her cunt against my member in perfect unison flushing red with an impending orgasm.

"Yea-just like that; make fuck just like this and I cum hard." She wrapped her arms around my torso with the plastic bag still attached to her wrist where I'd tied it outside the restaurant. After she'd embarrassed both of us in the restaurant; I found her waiting for me on the sidewalk outside.

"Alright what the hell do you want; play time is over Ankine." I was legitimately pissed because I like the restaurant and wanted to return there at some point in the future.

"We take cab, right?" I waved her off and walked over to a nearby taxi port. From my backseat I could see her looking directly at me with this forlorn expression on her face. She was just standing there with her arms wrapped around her torso like she was cold or something.

"Ankine." I waved her over scooting to the far side of the back seat. She timidly got in beside me smiling nervously at the driver.

"I-I'm not familiar with this area."

"So." I couldn't have cared less that she was within two feet of me peering out at the scenery from my window. She fumbled around in her bag checking her phone for messages.

"I'm very sorry for my behavior."

"Whatever." She had this kind of desperate look on her face the origin of which, I couldn't read. I watched as Ankine touched up her makeup with a compact. She caught me looking out the corner of her eye as she redid the heavy eye shadow around her big, expressive blue eyes. Next came a golden cylinder of bright red lipstick which she applied slowly and sensually to her lips making my manhood throb and lengthen. Before I knew it her palm was lightly grazing my crotch taking the time to pinch and stroke my shaft with a few fingers. It was very quiet in the backseat of the taxi with the only ambient noise being some talk radio the driver was listening to as we were chauffeured to Ankine's apartment. Ankine drew my zipper slowly down smiling as my thick cock popped up like a jack-in-the box to greet her.

"I show you I'm sorry." She slid out of her coat and rolled onto the rough floor taking the head of my cock between her thin lips. She began by swirling her tongue on the mushroom tip tickling and teasing my slit. Ankine initially used her left hand to stroke me in a counter cadence to her head movements. Her technique was something else as I found myself involuntarily stroking her dirty blonde mane like she was some feral creature that needed to be tamed. Her other hand gently dipped into my slacks to cup my balls while she vacuumed her cheeks inward creating an awesome suction that made me gasp.

"Fuck Ankine, you're going to make me-." She lurched forward burying her face in my pubic mound as I silently exploded straight down her throat. Ankine rode it out continually jerking and tugging on my cock while vacuum sucking me dry.

"Shit." She neatly tucked my cock back into my pants and zipped me up with a smug look on her face.

"I told you I am sorry." Ankine sort of slithered back onto the seat pressing her body against mine and resting a hand on my inner thigh. She noticed the cabbie staring at us in his rear view mirror and sneered at the older gentleman.

"KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE FUCKING ROAD PERVERT!!"

*****

Her thick shapely legs were splayed obscenely apart as I pounded her into the lush memory foam of her mattress. Neither one of us had bothered to get completely undressed caught up in the heat of the moment. We wrapped our arms around one another making out like seasoned lovers. Ankine's heels locked into the small of my back bucking and urging me onward. I pushed her pendulous breasts together sucking on both of her nipples at the same time. Ankine seemed to like the rough treatment of her tits even more so when I sunk my teeth into them and distended the rubbery nipples.

"You like titties so much, then FUCK them for me." Hearing her refer to her large pendulous breasts as "titties" in that husky, European accent was innately laughable and extraordinarily sexy at the same time.

"You don't have to tell me twice baby." I gave her three more rough pumps of my cock before climbing up her soft, milky colored body to rest my member in her elongated cleavage. Ankine pushed her tits tight around me completely hiding my cock in her warm, sweaty embrace. Her boobs were a little bit watery moving when they shouldn't so I covered her hands with my own. The best part of her tit fuck was the friction on the underside of my penis as it rubbed against her breast bone. She moaned and slapped her tits on my cock compensating for their lack of sponginess. Ankine began taking my cock into her waiting lips as I moved further up until I was practically straddling her mouth. She was one hell of a woman reaching up and locking her arms around my waist. I fucked her mouth like it was going out of style and she never flinched once taking everything I had to offer as slurping, gagging sounds filled the room.

"FUUUUCK ANNNNKINEEEE!!" I actually tried to pull away from her mouth but Ankine was having none of it digging her nails into my ass cheeks pulling me forward into her mouth. The room suddenly weaved and shook as my eyesight became blurry while my inner thighs tightened up causing me to scream her name shrilly as I came hard in her mouth. She took three shot s of my thick, gooey cum before releasing my cock and getting the mother of all facials. The first shot went straight across her lips and partially up her nose making her cry out and turn her head to the right. More cum spurted out covering her cheek and pooling in her left ear. At this point I went for broke grabbing my shaft and jerking the rest of my load evenly across her face as she gasped and stuck her tongue out for more.

Ankine didn't even complain when I shoved my cock back into her mouth leaning wearily against her headboard until she slapped my inner thigh as hard as she could. I rolled over on my back looking at the ceiling and waiting for her to start talking shit again but the curvy Armenian woman sauntered into her bathroom without a word. She had done a number on me leaving me lying with my pants around my knees. Moments later I could hear the shower running as she cleaned up and washed my spunk off of her face. Ankine emerged from her bathroom moments later wrapped in a white terrycloth robe with freshly done makeup.

"Can you help me with something?" She extended her wrist showing me that the dangling plastic bag was still tied there.

"Shit, sorry Ankine."

"It was hard to shower with one arm outside curtain." It was hard not to laugh at her antics as I did my best to get the bag of food loose from her wrist. I ended up tearing it off with my teeth. She removed my shoes, socks taking care to carefully pull my slacks off and toss them onto the floor.

"Play with me some more?" She ran her tongue over her lips invitingly fondling one of her breasts through the fluffy material of her robe. Ankine stood and undid the sash on her robe letting it fall to the floor giving me my first look at her completely nude.

Ankine Kazarian was a revelation of soft curves taken to the extreme. Voluptuous and statuesque...borderline rubenesque portions with a somewhat cinched in waist that kept her from being considered simply "fat" or "chubby". I was at a complete loss for words sitting there bare assed on her bed with my mouth gaped open struck dumb at the sight before me. She did have some slight love handles at her waist to go along with a moderate muffin top but there was just so much to feast the eyes on if all you were going to do was stare. Ankine was definitely a natural blonde if you know what I mean.

"Do you think I am pig now?" I noticed a flush of color on her cheeks along with a wide eyed look of happiness. She knew that I was smitten with the lush visual feast before me.

"Don't get a swelled head baby; I surrender." I could swear that I heard a little giggle of girlish joy as she pounced on me smothering my face with kisses.

Finally admitting defeat seemed to unlock another level of sensuality as Ankine made out with me and stroked my poor abused cock until I yelped like a pup. She nipped each of my nipples with her teeth before licking a wet trail across my abs to my half erect cock. Ankine cupped both hands around my balls and the base of my cock massaging it as she buried her face on it. Surrender never felt so sweet as she drooled precum and saliva all over my crotch making it a sloppy mess. She was showing me new tricks as she made a meal out of my tumescence.

"Damn baby you got me; you fuckin got me-GOOOODDD!!" Ankine made this kind of gurgling noise that was probably a giggle but I couldn't tell because her mouth was full. She came out for air moments later leaving a gooey trail of saliva connected to my cock.

"I will ride your fucking cock now until it breaks." She was a little clumsy straddling me and managing her hanging breasts and other out of control body parts. She used three fingers to spread her flower open pressing the thick head of my cock against her entrance.

"Watch me eat your dick with this." She instructed in a husky tone.

Ankine slid slowly down my length until we touched completely merged together. She straightened her back surprising me further as I slid in even deeper.

"Don't move; I want you to feel it."

"Feel what?"

The answer became apparent as she tensed up around my length massaging my cock with her inner walls. Ankine began rocking her hips back and forth picking up speed until she was riding me hard. She leaned forward placing her hands flat on my chest ass her sloping breasts rocked to and fro slapping against my face. She crouched over my body offering one of her tits to my hungry lips while she steadied herself by grabbing the top of her headboard. My fingers dug into the soft flesh of her wide hips pulling her cunt against me as hard as I could. Her mascara was running down her cheeks mixed with tears and her mouth was open with a hoarse mounting howl from the depths of her desire.

"ANNNNN-KKKINNNNE!!" She screamed something in her language as both came together. She went limp on my torso staring deep into my eyes with a satisfied smile on her face. We shared an exhausted kiss after I gently blew the blond hair away from her pretty face.

"It is broken." Her hand was weakly shaking my limp penis completely devoid of life.

"Yeah; you fixed me "REAL GOOD" Ankine...now shut that pretty mouth." We both passed out in a mass of entangled limbs. The odor of her exotic smelling perfume lingered as the darkness took me.

*****

I awoke under a number of blankets filling well rested and horny. Apparently she had got up in the middle of the night and tucked me in without waking me. The shower was running and I sat up with the intent of catching Ankine bathing for a morning quickie. I pushed the bathroom door open finding it cluttered with all manner of accessories and beauty magazines. There was an open makeup kit balanced precariously on the narrow sink. Like everything else its interior was stuffed with what looked to be the contents of several makeup counters.

"Good morning beautiful." She was facing away from me with her hair lathered up. My eyes drunk in her hourglass figure and big, wide longish looking butt.

"I am showering friend; I have not put the makeup back on yet."

"I could do your back?"

"No I want you to always see me at my best friend; right now I am not prepared." I barely heard a word instead admiring her incredible profile. Everything looks so much better wet and shiny.

"Baby, I'm looking at your best right now." I stepped into the shower wrapping my arms around her lush body and cupping the undersides of her tits. For her part, Ankine let me have my way with her body as she finished rinsing her hair under the shower head. I sunk to my knees in the slippery tub lapping at her snatch. She responded heartily hooking a leg over my shoulder for better access. It didn't take long for her to cum as she opted to return the favor by lathering me up until my cock was a soapy mess before giving me a toe curling rough handjob.

"FF-FFUUUUUCK!!" Several ropes of jizz hit her squarely in the face before she pointed my cock down at her deep cleavage taking the rest. Ankine seemed silently amused with me before turning back to the stream and cleaning her face.

She stepped out onto a too fluffy bathroom matt and examined herself in the mirror. Without the makeup I noticed some slight age lines around her eyes and the corners of her mouth. It didn't really take anything away from her looks but told me that Ankine had a story yet to tell. She frowned a bit as she dried her hair with a very expensive looking silver hairdryer. I found my eyes wandering down to her butt and creeped down on my knees looking directly at it.

"So which do you prefer more; my big, droopy titties or my fallen butt?" Her self-assessment was a little hard in my opinion, so I opted for the only answer that would make sense by kissing her softly on the lips.

"You my friend are incorrigible." My erect cock was sandwiched in-between her cheeks.

"Quickie?" Ankine shoved me out of the bathroom with a girlish chuckle slamming the door in my face. I had started dressing when she walked into the bedroom with some towels and a clear bottle with some sort of gel inside it. She handed me the bottle and unfolded a few of the towels on the edge of the bed.

"It seems you will not be finished until you have had everything."

My heart skipped a beat as she leaned over on the towels spreading her cheeks with both hands inviting me into her ass. Her own hands looked small in comparison to her huge oval shaped cheeks.

"Now didn't you get mad at me for touching your backdoor the last time I was here Ankine?"

"I never said I hadn't done it before; you don't want to make fuck with my ass?" I squirted a nearly steady stream of lube on her crack rubbing it into her backdoor and inserting two fingers. Ankine cooed as another finger was added working her backdoor.

"You will be five minutes back there my friend."

The moment I was fully sheathed in her rear end, Ankine tightened up around me beginning her skilled flexing cadence and demonstrating the amazing amount of inner body control she possessed. Her word proved prophetic as I shot my last round of cum into her rectum at four minutes, fifty seconds.

"I told you." She taunted yelping as I slapped her ass making it jiggle and bounce.

*****

We had a playful breakfast with tons of PDA and touching before sharing our third cab in as many days. Ankine seemed happy and upbeat as we rode to work together caring little what our coworkers would think when we were seen together.

"Look." She fished a small photo out of her purse sheepishly sharing it with me. It was a picture of Ankine in younger days most likely in her native country. She and a man whose identity was unknown due to his head being scratched out were standing in front of a wooded area with a small child. All three were wearing matching white sweaters and orange ski vests.

"She is my treasure." Before I could ask she quickly snatched the photo returning it to her purse. We sat silently enjoying one another's company as the bank came into view. There appeared to be some police cars in the parking lot.

"I-I like a lot of nice things and will do whatever is necessary to that end. I lost my little girl to her pig of a father many years ago my friend. Sometimes you have to make hard decisions in life; sometimes you may have to be inconvenient to others for the sake of your own security." I was beginning to get nervous because she sounded like she was trying to confess something.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,977 Followers