Chubby Chaser Ch. 04

Story Info
...busy fucking this girl with a HUGE ASS-and REVENGE too!!
11.2k words
4.47
45.4k
38

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

I'd spent some days in the hospital after being ambushed and beaten unconscious after a late night tryst with the daughter of a former supervisor. I didn't know if she had anything to do with it but I vowed that we'd settle up one day. I was lucky to be alive and started looking for another place to live while I was still bed ridden. I'd like to say that the experience sobered me up and that I would only date women of a reasonable BMI, but my body said otherwise convincing me one early Sunday morning. I'd been on some serious pain killers awaking to some light music amid the drug induced haze swirling around my head to one huge bobbing butt. It appeared to have a life of its own bobbing and jiggling comically inches away from my face. It was covered in some light blue scrubs with an extremely visible panty line that almost looked drawn onto the material. I unconsciously reached out palming one of the meaty cheeks finding it soft to the touch.

"GOOD LORDY JEEESSUUSS!!" The owner of this miraculous butt nearly jumped out of her skin turning wide eyed as if pinched by the devil himself.

I found myself looking at an equally cartoony stereotype of a big, black woman. Her visage unequivocally reminded me of old Hollywood actress Hattie McDaniel from this movie called "Gone with the Wind" and I resisted the urge to laugh in her face as she palmed her butt like I'd lit a match under it.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I really can't apologize even though it's the right thing to do."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS; ARE YOU FOR-REEEAALLL!!" This time she earned the laughter that followed from several beds as other patients found the proceedings humorous.

"Mamma you can't put all of that in my face and expect me not to get a piece. Don't get mad baby, just keep shaking that ass." The nurse did a double take as I swatted in her direction making the large bubbly woman jump backward.

"WATCH YOURSELF; YOU ALREADY GOT A FREEBIE!!" Her nametag read Gladys.

"Can I have another sample please?" More laughter filled the six bed room as Gladys turned and shushed the other male patients in the most comical, overblown way.

"BABY YOU CAN'T HANDLE ALL OF THIS!!" She emphasized her statement by pushing her large breasts together revealing some serious cleavage through the taut material of her nurse's smock.

"Oh you didn't know; nobody told you Gladys?"

"What?"

"I got a license to operate heavy equipment baby; now get over here!" Laughter erupted in the room creating a surreal almost circus kind of environment. Gladys reached down and gave my foot a tug before proceeding to the door.

"Now you stray out of trouble." She wagged a finger at me.

"Next time you come back; tug a little higher baby." I patted my crotch over the thick blanket covering my body causing even more laughter. My funny nurse giggled along with everyone else before slapping her large rump for my enjoyment and exiting the room. The somber mood returned slightly after she was gone as I thought angrily of my assault and plotted revenge for the slight. Melanie Santos had started everything by blackmailing me into a sexual tryst months earlier and I would be damned if her kid was going to get off easy for fucking with me. A good friend of mine with some relevant skills received a call and would meet up with me when I was discharged later in the week. I perused some ads looking for a new place to live before dropping into a drug induced slumber.

**********************

My room was dark and everyone was asleep as I was awakened by vigorous shaking of my arm. It took a moment for me to get the cobwebs out of my head as I found myself looking up into Gladys' face with a knowing smirk. Her indigo, dark chocolate complexion rendered her nearly invisible in the darkness of my room but her light blue clothing could be seen quite plainly as well as the wheel chair by my bed.

"Uhm; I-I'm here to take you for some uhm, tests." Her big meaty hand covered my mouth stifling a joyous giggle.

The large rotund woman seemed to be unnaturally strong practically lifting me from my bed into the reclining medical wheelchair. She motioned for me to be quiet as she peered out of the big wooden door to see if the coast was clear. Gladys appeared to be about five eight in height with a wide body defined by a squarish looking torso over a humongous, meaty looking butt that threatened to ride up from the waist band of her scrubs. I could make out a funny looking flowered print on her underwear which seemed to be on kind of crooked.

"My this is exciting." She glared back towards me with an angry expression and a finger to her big, juicy lips. Her face was situated on a head that appeared to be a perfect circle with no neck visible underneath and I wondered if it was a good idea to follow through with what was probably going to happen.

I found myself being whisked down the hospital corridor at two in the morning with Gladys looking for all intents and purposes like she was stealing the crown jewels as we made it into an elevator at the far end of the corridor. She was sweating profusely wiping her face with the end of her smock.

"Y-You'd better be worth it." I simply shrugged my shoulders at her bit of momentary reflection. It was her idea and hers alone to "lift" me from my room. I would assume none off the blame after simply flirting with her but I intended to "break myself off a piece" of her humongous donk. I'd awoken from a deep slumber over the last few days sporting wood that was almost painful in its hardness and didn't give a fuck who was going to be on the business end of my schlong at that point.

We traveled three floors down to the basement where most of the oncology offices were with Gladys making it a point to push me down another few corridors before settling on a bathroom near a darkened lab. Pushing all two hundred and twenty-five pounds of me down the hall had taken a slight toll on Gladys now sporting a sweat glistened countenance and breathing hard.

"READY FOR ME LITTLE BOY?!!" I smirked at her humorous reference to me shifting the hospital gown aside to reveal my neglected tumescence. I wasn't a small guy but this big woman's figure provided a valid argument for her assessment of me as she tumbled to her knees in a falling motion that appeared somewhat painful. She struggled to right herself using my knees as leverage before taking my entire girth completely sheathing it between her lips. Even with all of my experience it was a sort of new experience as Gladys got right down to business bobbing her head with machine like precision. Her chubby palms rested on my inner thighs providing an unexpected enhancement to the proceedings. The big, roly poly woman didn't even mind when my hips arched up into her mouth roughly. Gladys you could say "took it like a champ" never faltering once before stopping to toss her nurse's smock aside to reveal her immense bust.

In short order I found myself looking at her charcoal complexion offset by an ornate and expensive looking stark white brassiere. It was one of those low dipping French cut numbers that opened in the front that made my erection all that much harder.

"You like these baby boy?" She obviously knew the answer to her own question as veins appeared on the surface of my cock denoting my carnal approval. Gladys used her forearms to push her deep cleavage together causing her massive tits to burst free of their meager confinement. Her areola if they were present were invisible blending into her dark chocolate skin tone. Her thick rubbery nipples were partially visible looking to all the world like little pencil thick eraser heads. I was speechless simply wagging my cock in the nurse's direction until she took me back into her hungry mouth. Her open maw would sink down to the base and remain there for seconds before she'd vacuum her lips slowly drawing back until only the fat head of my cock remained between her lips. This large rotund black woman definitely had her technique down as she went to work on my throbbing member.

"Everybody love these big ass titties baby; can't fucking resist 'em." She sounded proud of herself as she released my cock with an audible pop of her glistening lips.

"You know, I got me a doctor obsessed with these tits; he pays my rent and car note just to fuck them baby boy; you wanna fuck these BIG BLACK FUCKING TITTIES?!!" She'd cupped her hands under her boobs presenting an enticing shelf of tit flesh for my inspection. I remained silent as she pooled the saliva and precum in her mouth letting it run down into the valley between her tits.

As awkward and ungainly as she was, Gladys managed to scoot between my legs pushing them as far apart as human possible to accommodate her considerable size. I moaned loudly as her large pendulous breasts trapped my cock in a heated, slimy vise of tit flesh. She held my cock hostage rubbing each individual breast softly along my length until I was obliged to buck my hips up into her cleavage. Gladys began bouncing and mashing her tits roughly on my length building a decent counter rhythm until I was beyond the point of no return.

"FUCK IT; SHIT MUH-MUH-MUTHERFUCKIN GLADYS!!" A veritable geyser of cum shot out of the top of her cleavage glazing the tops of her huge charcoal breasts and covering her from her throat to her plump bottom lip. Lesser blasts of jizz followed adding to the oily mess of white on her burgeoning cleavage as I continued humping her chest to my heart's delight. This nurse proved to be one nasty customer letting her tongue hang out to catch the head of my cock with teasing flickers of delight until I was fucking her mouth again. I was solid again in less than three minutes as she silently wooed my tumescence back into play.

This large woman never stopped, never faltered continuing on until a thick rod once again filled her mouth. This time her attention resulted in a wet and visibly sloppy blowjob that had my toes curling as she serviced me on all fours. I lurched forward copulating intensely with her mouth finding just the right amount of resistance between her plump lips. The wheel chair was pushed aside as I half squatted taking full advantage of Gladys with measured pistoning strokes that picked up in intensity. She shifted her weight from time to time probably growing uncomfortable on her hands and knees but I could have cared less. She'd made her bed and would have to lie in it until I was finished with her. My eyes wandered along her back to her massive jiggling backside and remained there until I was prodded into action by my own considerable lust.

I greedily lurched over her wide back sliding a hand into her panties and running a few fingers along her crack. My actions made her butt which was devoid of any real firmness, jiggle and bounce uncontrollably. Gladys twitched as my fingers slid deeper between her cheeks questing for her virtue and finding her dripping wet. My other hand joined the fray working in tandem with its twin to cup the rounded curve of the upper part of her buttocks. Something about the playful, trampoline bounce of her huge ass was making me decidedly crazy as I mounted her lower back for more access. Gladys began arching and wiggling her massive butt making me even crazier at the sight of the motion ripples running across the exposed flesh. I slid back up her back mounting her face while leaning forward to play with her huge ass creating in my estimate, a new sexual position.

There was something to be said about this woman's level of accommodation that had be pondering for the briefest of moments the exchange of contact information while four of my fingers were knuckle deep inside her. I humped her face while simultaneously examining the grooves inside her cunt which seemed tighter than I would have expected. Finally wanting more, I dismounted her circular head hearing the chubby woman gasp for air as I swung a leg over her back. My hospital gown was hanging from my body like some makeshift cloak as I drew down her scrubs taking her panties with them to her knees. For some reason I found myself staring at her underwear wondering how people her size found the right size. I focused on the white panties noticing minute details such as the cream color and red waist band along with the tiny rose colored flower print.

Gladys was a juggernaut of perpetual movement continuously bobbing and twerking her massive backside for my amusement. From my vantage point at her rear, things looked remarkably daunting with her boulder-like cheeks all but hiding her sex. There was a peach shaped alcove at the junction between her thick legs that displayed her puffy lower lips perfectly. Her dark chocolate skin was smooth to my touch causing the large woman to shudder and coo approvingly.

"Got too much back porch for you little boy; can't handle it can you?"

"You know how many times I've heard that shit?" I probably sounded a little more irritated than I actually was partially ignoring her words as I pried apart her prodigious labia lips with two thumbs.

"It's okay to tap -OOOOUUUTTTTT!!!!" I'd manage to shove half of my cock roughly into her snatch before the thickness of her inner walls slowed my progress to a crawl. I had two handfuls of her buoyant, mountainous backside rutting and screwing into her pungent hole like an escaped convict. Gladys howled and attempted to use her donk to create some space between us.

"This aint my first rodeo bitch; you wanted to fuck-fuck-KNOW WE GONNA FUCK BABY!!" I was surprised at the aggressive words pouring haphazardly from my own mouth as I screwed the large, rotund woman.

She was astoundingly tight and wet unintentionally filling the restroom with the wet, squelching sounds of our late night tryst. Her butt comically continued bouncing and jiggling all over the place as she tried to fight back using her considerable weight in an attempt to rattle me. I countered by pushing her legs together assuming a squatting position over her large body to sink deeper. Her wetness ran freely down her legs giving silent testimony to my efforts. Gladys blubbered, wailed and moaned uncontrollably before collapsing under her own weight taking me with her to the tiled floor. Her chocolate massive ass cheeks pressed against my crotch as my balls became trapped between her huge thighs. I luxuriated in the slightly painful sensation before rising up on my knees to push my cock as far as it would go into her sopping wet opening.

Gladys seemed to be tensing up on every inward stroke as I found myself bottoming out in her cunt despite myself. My hands seemed so small in comparison to her massive butt cheeks which I'd spread apart spying her backdoor and teasing it with two fingers. The nurse sounded a little panicked at my actions but did not react physically even when I fingered her ass in a counter motion to my pumping member. I could feel her tensing up around my girth in spite of herself eventually matching me stroke for stroke. Yes, this large bubbly caricature of a fat black woman definitely had some skills which I attributed oddly enough to her appearance. It just made sense to me jaded or not that this woman made the absolute most of any hookup whenever the opportunity presented itself. She was squirting profusely wetting both of our lower extremities as I pounded her with authority and pumped three fingers into her anus pushing down on her g-spot.

"Much-My knees...hurt." She finally admitted after enduring much frenzied rutting.

"Oh REALLY; yo' knees hurting baby?" I imitated her voice as she began shifting her weight under me to rise.

"Yeah." I let go of her bouncy, jiggling cheeks standing and offering her my arm for support.

"Oh sorry honey; let me help you up then." I feigned concern until she was level with the nearby toilet before bending her over it and pounding her some more.

"OOOOOHHHH YOU DEVIL-YOU DEVIL DICK MOTHER-FUCKERRRR!!!" The image of her taunting me and slapping her huge butt danced in my mind as I pushed into her invading her squelching cunt. Just inside her puffy outer lips her walls were slimy and thick pushing against my length almost as if she were trying to force me out. I was rock hard penetrating and invading until it seemed that I'd broken through some internal defense in her body hitting the back of her cunt repeatedly.

"But you like this dick don't you Gladys?"

"OOOOOOWWWWW FUH-FUH-FUUUUUUCKKK!!!" She was shifting her weight from leg to leg and arching her back putting pressure on my shaft that was indescribably pleasurable. Even though she had a monstrous butt, each cheek moved of its own accord in a heavy circular motion adding even more to the experience.

"You like it-right Gladys?"

"YOU MUST HAVE JUST GOT OUT OF FUCKING JAIL OOOOOOWWWWW FAAAWCKKK!!" She was trembling with the signs of a pending orgasm and it looked for all intents and purposes like it was going to be huge.

"DO-YOU-LIKE THIS DICK-BITCH!!!" The insult sent her right over the edge as she began sobbing and blubbering at the exact instant a torrent of female ejaculate hit my cock, inner thighs and swollen balls. Her entire body quaked and vibrated setting off my orgasm as well. I pulled out spraying a huge amount of cum across the middle third of her mountainous cheeks before slipping the head of my cock into her asshole to drain the rest.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHH NO YOU DIDN'T; TELL ME YOU DIDN'T JUST STICK YOUR BIG ASS DICK IN MY ASSHOLE?!!" She looked back at me wild eyed and dangerously comedic earning a deep belly laugh and about five strokes before I pulled out.

"You couldn't feel it?" She stood giving me a shove with one swipe of her powerful forearm while the palm of her other hand rubbed her deep ass crack. Gladys looked like she wanted to pummel me and I was reminded of a certain thick Indonesian chubby I'd fucked recently. My first BBW Melody Santos had left me with this fetish for big women and a penchant for a little rough stuff. My eyes were glued to Gladys' huge, pendulous breasts as I longed to take an erect nipple into my mouth.

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT THAT SIDE WAYS SHIT YOU JUST PULLED; I AINT THE ONE MOTHERFUCKE-...MMMMNNNN?!!" I quickly stole a kiss from this nurse working my tongue into her mouth and wrestling with hers until she accommodated me. It was a purely psychological ploy on my part to avoid any potential unpleasantness.

"Shit-you're REAL GOOD boy." She was breathing heavily while I cupped the undersides of her breasts taking both nipples into my mouth.

Five minutes later, Gladys was lying on her back with me draped over her wide body slowly fucking her to a climax that covered her body from her clean shaven cunt to her huge, watery tits that had pooled on her sides adjacent to her armpits. I loved the contrast between my milky cum and her chocolate, indigo complexion. Her expensive brassiere hung tightly around her torso pointing downward as she balked when I asked for it as a souvenir of our time together. Gladys didn't even mind taking my cock into her mouth and cleaning it while I assumed a pushup position over her rounded face.

It was already daylight before I was returned to my room wearily by the exhausted nurse and I slept like a baby. We wouldn't see each other again before I checked out of the hospital. I retained her number for a hookup at a later date.

Nurse Gladys may have been a big, cartoonish stereotype of large black women but she had some damn good pussy.

**********************

I found new digs on the west side of town in a nice, family oriented looking neighborhood and resolved to stay out of trouble as I moved into a nice cottage style home in the back of a larger similar looking home. There were two bedrooms and I found myself with a home full of unpacked parcels and boxes. I was still recovering from the brutal beating I'd endured and there still wasn't much I could do. My landlord was a retired engineer named Oscar who lived in the larger home with an extended family of kids, grandkids and their significant others. We found that we shared a few interests striking up a fast friendship as I took the remainder of my sick days off to recover. Oscar had arranged for his girlfriend's niece to come over and unpack the rest of my things disregarding my protests. I appreciated the friendly gesture but I had scheduled my "Intelligent Retribution" against Melody and her estranged daughter and wanted little possible witnesses. During the early part of my stay in the hospital I'd held out hope that the assault was a random act of violence. Over time my optimistic demeanor quickly dissolved into a cynical realization that everything had been planned. Perhaps she was supposed to get me naked and ready for action before having her henchmen ambush me in the buff for ultimate vulnerability. I regretted listening to her bullshit sob story and regretted the limited tryst we'd engaged in afterward. I wished more than anything that I'd really given her the business in the sack sending her home unable to shit right for a week.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers