Chubby Chaser Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,008 Followers

Early the next day there was a knock on my door at seven in the morning like clockwork and I opened my door to find two associates on the side of my home just inside the gate. They two pimply faced youths still seemed to be teens despite a quoted age of twenty-two. These guys came highly recommended by a friend of a friend more or less putting me at ease. I passed them the envelope containing information and money I'd definitely miss with their only request being two chairs to sit on. I did the strange duo one better directing them to an umbrella covered table in the backyard I shared with my landlord.

"We'll text you when we have something." The taller of the two, a ginger Caucasian with some serious acne replied.

I left them alone entering my home to more knocking at my front door and I was a little cautious considering my recent troubles. I looked through the peephole finding a rather lazy looking disheveled Latina standing on my doorstep. Her face was decidedly plain with a prominent arching nose that seemed a little too big offset with low cast eyes that made her appear a little addled. I was apprehensive realizing that this was the niece of my land lord's girlfriend. Her long hair was pulled back into a bun on her narrow head exposing multiple piercings on ears that appeared overly large. From my vantage point peering through the peephole I could see that she had a very slender neck leading to narrow shoulders.

"¿Hola? El arrendador Oscar me ha enviado para ayudar a recoger su casa!" She knocked more insistently this time grabbing my attention and speeding my unlocking of the front door.

The rest of her figure on the other side off the door was a surprise and I was treated to a view of this woman who appeared a living contrast. From the top of her head to the widest point of each hip, a perfect triangle could be traced. From the ribs upwards was the normal body of young girl who appeared to be in her early twenties; but just above her waist her body sloped outward dramatically into freakish territory creating the effect of a perfect semi-circle on either side of her body. Her thighs were beyond thick mashing together tightly over dome relatively normal looking and shapely calves. This girl from the top of her head to the prominent camel toe bulging between her legs was a perfect pear shape. Her clothing indicated that she was not held in the highest of regards in her own circle. A grey, homemade wife beater converted from what appeared to a work shirt complete with a faux nametag that read "Bob" while her lower half didn't fare much better covered in some rayon or polyester looking black, dress pants scissor cut into capris. Some cheap 99 cent store flip flops covered her somewhat ashy looking feet.

"Sr. Oscar me envió a recoger a su casa para usted señor?" The girl shrugged her shoulders not realizing that she was being oggled at point blank range.

"Oh, sorry about that-Uhm; por favor venga señora en el interior." I'd taken some spanish in highschool many years before but still only knew enough to have a pedestrian conversation. I stood to the side of the door barely allowing her enough room to pass and failing to realice the creeper vibe I was probably giving off. I helped myself to a look at her butt as she slid by me finding it equally awe inspiring in its size and roundness. It reminded me of a certain BBW I'd been with in weeks prior, but only in size and mass. Honestly it looked like she had two large pillows stuffed vertically in her pants; fucking ridiculous on a girl all of five foot five in height.

"You speak english; I-I just talk a little bit of Spanish-sorry."

"I can speak the english enough." Her voice was dull and muted like she was stoned or something. She moved slowly with a stoner's cadence.

"Uhm; what's your name?"

"Daniela." My living room full of unpacked boxes seemed a daunting task to the young lady. She seemed to be reticent of her given task and more than a little leery of me. I couldn't help but continue taking visual stock of her figure. She wore no belt but the cheap material of her pants was skin tight looking as if it would burst apart at the seams.

"I-clean now?"

"Yeah; sure."

Daniela was a slow starter but soon had built up quite a working rhythm doing her best to ignore my uncontrollable leering. I realized how I must have looked but her big, juicy mutant butt was calling out to me in the worst way. I wanted a slice of that ass or at least a good look at it in the buff and I was willing to do whatever it took. Judging from her reactions, this wasn't the first time something like this happened to Marina. I loved the less than subtle sway of each of her huge cheeks in contrast with the skin tight material covering them.

"You watch?"

"Huh?"

"You like to watch-me?" Daniela was apparently addressing the elephant in the room catching me off guard with her frankness. She was placing a few things in a closet near my bedroom standing on her tip toes as I silently admired the incredible volume of her wide hips and curvy butt. It appeared to me that she lingered in that pose a little bit longer for my benefit.

"Everybody look at it; everybody." She'd stacked most of the boxes inside one another as my new apartment took shape and only a few remained.

"Excuse me?" I was playing stupid as Daniela continued addressing the elephant in the room. She bent at the waist placing dome trash in a pile again lingering a little longer.

"I been-this way since I was ten years; it just got really big and I was fat at that time. My mom put me on diet and it was bad. I just lost the fat on my top half. They take me to the doctor and he say that I have a dis-disease that make me this way." There was a method to her madness as the girl simultaneously worked multiple projects in my home explaining her situation in broken English.

"Disease?" The dull sound of her voice remained off-putting as well as the strange, bored expression on her face. My eyes were drawn to the exposed parts of her back while she washed my dishes drifting down to her backside again.

"Uh, disorder-gen-net-tick is what doctor says about me and then he says that I get my butt reduced. It too much money for my father who tell me to deal with it. But everybody still bothers me about it and bad things happen from time to time because of it." Every now and then our eyes met as she cleaned my kitchen.

"Genetic disorder; that what you're trying to tell me Daniela?"

"Uhm, yes that is what I believe doctor called me; there is a name for my problem but it is too hard to say, uhm...stat-steto-piggie-ah." What she was talking about piqued my curiosity enough to whip out my cell and hit Wikipedia for the answer.

"Steatopygia; that what the doctor called it Daniela?"

"Yeah; well uhm, I'm finished for now. You have money for me?" The conversation changed so quickly that I had given her the agreed upon amount almost before I'd even realized it. I was bummed realizing that I had nothing to keep the conversation going when she turned to me staring intently for a few seconds.

"You have money for loan?" Her weird expression never changed and I wondered again if maybe she were a little special before noticing her running a single finger on my forearm.

"Loan?"

"You maybe have-sixty for me?" Daniela's hand softly grasped my own as I felt a few fingers tickling my palm explaining the current situation without words.

"Yeah; sure." Her brown eyes never left mine even as the twenties were pressed into her palm. We stared at one another almost trance-like as she pushed the money into her tight pockets and backed away from me with an almost scared look on her face.

"I leave something in room-help me find it?" She nodded towards my bedroom moving there in front of me as my eyes never left her butt. She left her flip flops behind one after the other before unsnapping her pants and digging her thumbs into the waist band of the cheap material. Daniela shimmied and jiggled quite a bit as more of her sloping hips came into view sending the blood running directly to my cock. She had a deep olive tone to her skin that I preferred when it came to Latin women. The view of her widening back and the appearance of the beginnings of what was likely a deep ass crack had me feeling like a sixteen-year-old again.

"You like to help?" Her invitation was as clear as day.

Daniela's suggestion turned out to be a little more problematic as I found it difficult to get the capris past the widest point of her hips. I noticed that Daniela seemed amused at my predicament content to let me struggle until she relented forcing the material clear of her upper hips. My eyes widened as it seemed that her butt went on forever before the bottom of her cheeks finally jiggled into view. She had some surprisingly hard tan lines at the very top of her gluteal cleft that added to her feminine mystique. I have to admit that her huge butt almost didn't look real.

There was a slight continuous jiggle to her olive colored flesh; her bottom looked as big as my torso and about as wide. I knelt in front of it staring wild eyed at this magnificent rump giving it a light tap becoming giddy at the resultant rubbery bounce and bounce. Daniela's hips shot out at a perfect forty-five-degree angle from the point where they emerged just above her waist. The crack of her thick, meaty ass was almost as long as my forearm. I instinctively flipped out my camera before remembering myself and tossing it on my bed.

"Pictures are okay." I literally looked like the cat that caught the canary as I snapped a variety of pics while she waited patiently. It looked like someone had taken two different girls and swapped out their lower halves. Daniela's body was really average, way too thin top with this mismatched bottom half.

"The men all want pictures of this butt; I make some good money like that." Perhaps she was just a little too candid about her other activities but I knew this kind of ass was very rare. She was wiggling her thighs slightly making her huge cheeks clap together. Got to admit the girl knew how to put on a show. Daniela never bothered to remove her top, perhaps not eager to put what looked like an average chest on display.

"A lot of times, boys wet themselves early when they look at it. Did you wet yourself already?" I took silent exception to her query whether or not I'd prematurely ejaculated at the sight of her massive butt. I'd been wearing a t-shirt and some sweatpants quickly losing both as she placed her palms flat on my bed. My cock was so hard at this point that it hurt and I began slapping and rubbing it against her right ass cheek. Her tan skin was hot to the touch sending waves of pleasurable heat through my body. I cupped a cheek with both hands rubbing my length along it. I built up a good rhythm humping that one massive cheek before pushing my cock into her deep rear cleavage and nearly cumming the moment I was sandwiched in her cleft. Daniela dipped her hips as I pushed up for what seemed like an eternity

before she finally spoke.

"You have condom?"

There was a pack on my dresser in one of the boxes that Daniela had forgot to touch and I tossed a few on the bedding in front of her. She didn't miss a beat tearing open a packet with her teeth and placing the rubber in her mouth. Regretfully for me of course, Daniela turned that huge butt away as she got on her knees taking me whole in one fluid motion. The girl had a very graceful fellatio style cupping her palm under my sack lovingly as her head moved back and forth with smooth precision. Only the dull, dead stare of her brown eyes took away from the moment letting me know at all times this situation was all business. Before I knew it, my penis was covered in latex as she jerked roughly on my cock for a few minutes before adding another condom for good measure.

She resumed her bent over posture on the bed arching her back and actually making her huge butt look even bigger than it was before in an open invitation. I took a moment to enjoy the view observing that her flat palms were level adjacent to the bed. For all of her talent and flexibility Daniela's laconic expression subtracted from the proceedings. Even bent over as she was, her ponderous cheeks partially obscured her peach. My fingers pried apart her lips to find that she was indeed wet in anticipation for what was about to occur. Her pungent scent was prevalent and webs of her lust were visible just inside her opening. Her breathing was hard and ragged even before my cock pushed inside a cunt tighter than I would have expected.

The proceedings remained comically awkward in the opening moments as I managed to make it to the halfway mark opting to let her thunderous cheeks slap against my exposed length. It definitely felt like I'd bottomed out as I admired the view bouncing her lady lumps on my exposed girth.

"You are very-thick; hurts a little." Daniela admitted seemingly content to let my cock sit motionless between her fat cheeks.

"It's cool; I'll work with you Daniela." I began gently nudging my member against her watching as the slightest motion caused her butt to jiggle and bounce all over the place. She worked with me pushing backwards on my inwards strokes until frustration took over as I captured her narrow waist between my fingers and pushed the rest of myself inside. She blurted something in Spanish doing her best to accommodate me. My bedroom was filled with loud, wet slapping noises that increased in tempo until it was all I could hear. The bun in her hair came undone revealing that this dull, looking girl had a silky mane that extended just below her shoulders. Her moans joined the sounds of her big, fat ass being pounded as she looked over her shoulder silently pleading with me to finish.

"Cum?" I nodded my head in the negative as she let out an exasperated sigh. I put one foot up on the bed and began adding more force behind my strokes until she was almost crying. My other foot landed on the bedding seconds later as I assumed a position crouching over her back. The nature and teardrop shape of her cheeks was a boon for me as my cock pounded more consistently until she was literally squirting on every other stroke. Her gasps matched every stroke. I was happy finding my niche as my balls roughly slapped into her mound.

"You-You cum now?"

"No; I've still got a lot more left in me Daniela." Daniela's sloped forehead hit the bed as she steeled herself under my plunging cock.

"This hurt; you need to cum now mister." Her impassive, stoic demeanor was starting to crack under the repeated pounding as I beat up on her tiny little cunt.

"You want me to cum Daniela?"

"Yeah, it kind of hurts; hurry up and cum." She was more than a little desperate at this point. I noticed that she was drifting off to the side in an apparent attempt to dislodge me with of course was fucking futile.

"You-You want me to c-cum?" Her efforts and restless twerking were starting to take effect as my balls tightened up preparing to release what was sure to be an epic load.

"YUH-YEAAAASSSHHH PLEASE MISTER!!" Daniela had cracked under the pressure as put the box spring under us through the gambit of its limits. My balls were slapping against her mound in a blur while her huge jiggly ass bounced all over the place. One of the condoms had already been yanked away from my member by her small, snapping cunt and I was hell bent on spraying my churning load all over her wide, cinnamon tinted hide.

"Y-You have got to help me with that Daniela." I panted digging my nails into her fleshy thighs and hitting it straight on. Her thin arms were trembling and her dull, disinterested face was flush red. This thick Latina was sopping wet and her cunt continually contracted around my tortured girth.

"HOW?!!" She pleaded, desperate to close the hastily thought out deal she'd worked out with me regretting every bit of it at this point. The way she'd talked up her big, donkey butt on the sly had me believing that most of the guys who'd been lucky enough to get a piece only lasted seconds. I was definitely out to give her something to remember.

"Just-lay on your stomach baby; that'll make me cum like-like REEEEALLY FUCKING QUICK!!" I was almost there losing control and drooling onto her flexing back. Daniela dropped suddenly taking both of us with her as an epic orgasm overtook her working its way through her body in shivering fits. Her prone position allowed me to get right under the lower cuff of her huge ass and push into her directly. My pelvis pounded into her cheeks as her eyes rolled up into her head while her mouth hung open making her look all of a village idiot.

"THERE-YOU-GO DAN-DAN-EEEELLLAAAAA!!" On my last outward stroke, I'd encircled the base of my cock sliding the condom off just as a painful burst of cum shot straight up her deep ass crack pooling on the shelf of her lower back. Several more bursts completed our deal leaving her with a glazed, milky sheen that somehow managed to cover one cheek and very little of the other. I was kind of disappointed as I sat on the side of the bed rubbing and patting her freakish butt.

"Man, you fuck REALLY HARD; you just get out of the prison or something?" Daniela didn't have to work hard to remind me that she was a dim bulb.

"That was all you baby; all you." I stood pointing my cock at her face and she wasted no time cleaning me up. Now that was Class A service if you ask me.

"Uhm; there's somebody watching us mister."

Daniela had abruptly stopped blowing me staring past me at the window in my bedroom. I followed her gaze finding my other two hired associates blatantly staring into my home from their perch on the side of my home. The sweaty, strained expressions on their faces told the tale that these guys didn't get out much. For her part, Daniela didn't seem too fazed by the intrusion simply asking to use my shower. The taller ginger nerd's name was "Pete" and his partner "Steve" was the shorter of the duo who couldn't seem to take his eyes off of Daniela.

"It's all there if you care to have a look at our work sir." These guys were hackers of the highest order and two of the biggest geeks I'd ever seen. I pulled on a robe walking out to my yard to have a look at their progress.

"You guys were well worth the money." Holly (a.k.a Hope) Santos Facebook page, I-Cloud, along with her Linked-In and bank account pages had been breached. There was much to do in very little time. I browsed her social media finding the two punks who'd assaulted me and some rather compromising selfies I'm sure were meant for somebody she actually liked. It took less than thirty minutes for the experienced hackers to get into my attacker's accounts and even one-night stand Fanny Budiman. My two digital hitmen were extremely proficient. Holly had applied for a number of grants and was currently enrolled in a nursing program at her local college. I decided to reward all of her potential business contacts with topless photos.

Hell I enjoyed her huge tits; why shouldn't everyone else who had to deal with her miserable ass?

Her college funds were used to buy a surprising number of dildos and vibrators along with a months' worth of Midol for her shitty attitude. I closed out her bank accounts placing the money in random accounts. Her Facebook and other social media accounts received a record number of friend requests after more nude selfies were posted there. Most of her regular pics revealed how much of a tight ass, phony she really was so it probably blew more than a few minds when pics of her cupping her humongous knockers appeared. My favorite was a spicy little number with her feeding her huge nipples to Fanny and another decidedly "butch" associate at some club. The large number of hard looking woman in the picture brought a sarcastic smile to my face.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,008 Followers