Chubby Chaser Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,989 Followers

Fanny Budiman who was sent to "pick me up" for Holly's revenge apparently lived a double life as well. Her strict and very religious parents were not happy receiving her nude pics and some vids of her making things disappear into the wrong holes during a drunken binge at a mutual friend's apartment. They were given links to her very popular "Twerk" videos most of which had been shot in her bedroom.

Fanny sill lived at home while attending college but not for long.

I discovered that one of my attackers was her older brother Amatt shuddering at the memory of the stocky gent's fist crashing into my face repeatedly as I lay nude on my hardwood floor. I'd nearly choked on my own blood before a concerned neighbor found me. The other fellow seemed content sucker punching my groin as he knelt on my legs pinning me to the floor. The two goons trashed my place afterwards going do far as to take a "constitutional" on my living room floor. The cops took the shit to the lab probably for forensics or something. I found the other punk, some asshole named Phillip on his page along with some pics indicating that they were way more than friends. My favorite photo revealed the "loving couple" in matching tightie-whities and athletic socks sharing a deep sensual smooch.

Fanny and Amatt's parents received these pics as well; along with the cops. These photos were sent to several precincts in a wide spread. All the involved parties were registered for all the spam sites I could find being left afterwards for any internet vultures to descend upon. All of the laptops used were immediately disassembled and trashed for disposal at the nearest dump.

"Are you done sir?" Pete informed me that I'd sufficiently placed my antagonists in the internet equivalent of nuclear winter.

"For now; you guys available if I need you again?" I'd relented when it came to the hacked account of Melody Santos, my former supervisor.

"The price would be adjusted significantly; but I don't see why not, right Pete?" His business partner's eyes were distracted by my open bedroom door.

Daniela hadn't bothered to close the door standing there in the buff drying herself off with a towel. All three of us took it all in before she sensed our eyes caressing her nude form. She truly was nonplused turning towards us while drying off her torso and flat stomach. I finally got a look at her small undeveloped looking breasts. She could make do with a training bra quite easily even though she had large areolas and erect, chubby nipples that appeared mismatched in comparison to their mount. The pear shaped young woman was shaved completely with a nice looking mound but I wouldn't have known because I was only interested in her massive butt. Daniela was quite a sight.

"You like I should turn around for pictures?"

I shrugged as she turned around revealing her "gift" to my associates. Steve completely lost his shit nearly breaking his phone in the process which was not lost on Daniela. She placed a hand on her hip demurely looking over her shoulder at all of three of us. The young woman put on a show slowly patting herself down with the towel before dropping it to the carpet. Knowing her strengths, Daniela bent over my bed going into a mesmerizing twerking routine. Three fingers were visible in the minute gap between her legs rubbing and caressing herself into visible wetness. Even after my best efforts; she still appeared to have a petite cunt dipping her fingers in cadence for our viewing pleasure. Other than heavy breathing, you could hear a pin drop in my home.

Daniela crawled onto the bed making her heavy cheeks clap. It seriously sounded like someone was clapping their hands. The lazy eyed nymph knew her audience dipping her torso level with the bed while she continued frigging herself something fierce. You could audibly hear just how wet she was and I noticed she had a little bit of a "chub rub" between those heavy cheeks. She rolled over on her back continuing her weird mating game finally rubbing one out in a prolonged sigh before letting her thick legs hang over the side of the bed. Daniela was spread eagle on the bed casually rolling on of her sizable nipples before sitting up on her elbows regarding all three of us with a knowing smile.

"Maybe you like to help me?" Steve threw caution to the wind running into the bedroom sporting some serious wood. Daniela didn't miss a beat knowing good business when she saw it. Calling a spade, a spade; she had to be the most casual prostitute I'd ever seen. Even with a man's head between her legs she kept her composure long enough to make her pitch.

"You have money for loan; maybe two hundred dollars?" Steve was a pudgy looking gent with thick glasses looking to all the outlying world the uber nerd that he was. I'd gotten one hell of a discount as Steve frantically fished out a few c-notes tossing them on top of her body before frantically diving between her legs to lap at her cunt. Steve was definitely thirsty looking like he hadn't had pussy dine it had him.

"He's got kind of a thing for girls with really huge butts ever since we went to Tijuana last year to get his cherry busted." Pete's robotic explanation was a bit off putting as I watched Daniela count the money while her thick legs were hooked over the nerd's shoulders. Steve had fished out his small cock stroking it while he slurped on her pussy. Both of his thumbs pried open her flower allowing him to lick and suck on her clit in a loud, nasty display. The money in her hands was soon all over the bed as she humped up into his mouth orgasming loudly. Daniela's face was flushed with color as Steve got his money's worth laboriously rolling her onto her stomach burying his face between her thick, ponderous cheeks. His face was completely hidden in her deep crack rimming the poor girl's backdoor making her squirm. Daniela tried to crawl away towards my headboard but Steve would not be denied following that big ass and locking his arms around her shapely thighs. Things degenerated into a giggling, childish wrestling match of sorts between the two as Steve struggled to mount the wriggling girl.

"OH NO YOU DON'T; GIVE ME THAT BIG ASS!!" Both of the playful combatants had become all sweaty while the chubby Greek did his best to mount her doggy. Daniela used one of her thick legs to shove the nerd backward over the edge off the bed hard. It looked painful.

"You have condom to fuck me?" Steve looked as if his head would explode realizing that his paid hookup might be over if her didn't have some sort of protection. He dug his fingers into his oily hair looking as if he would yank bits of it out by the root looking in his friend Pete's direction. Pete shrugged his shoulders innocently followed by a similar action by Daniela when his attention returned wantonly to her extraordinary form. She sadistically rolled over arching her back and twerking in an open dare.

"AH COME ON!!" He looked over at me; I considered fucking with him too and shrugging my shoulders before pulling a condom from my dresser stash. I dangled the prized item in front of his eyes wagging a finger.

"You're not fucking in my bed." He looked as if he would attack me for the condom but Daniela was already sucking him off. His five-inch cock looked as if it would explode before she stood leading Steve out of my bedroom slyly taking the rubber as she passed. The couple only took a few steps into my living room with Daniela sliding the condom onto Steve's penis smoothly before taking her last step. She planted both of her knees on the cushions of my love seat offering her huge butt to a true fan.

"Wrong hole."

"Is that a problem?"

"No; not really." Steve looked severely nervous as he pushed into her for all of five minutes before filling his condom. He probably should have been upset that she didn't care that he went into her backdoor.

Daniela's huge butt looked like it could break his ribs if she pushed back with any amount of force. I just couldn't get over how freakish Daniela's ass to waist ratio was and that coupled with the strange lazy stare on her face had me rock hard watching her antics. Steve cupped the outside of her hips pushing her cheeks together around his deflating cock. He looked dejected at his performance; Daniela was already cupping the trembling nerd's package and I noticed that Pete seemed keen on a potential threesome as well. We exchanged knowing glances as I handed him a condom. I could have gone with the flow and probably joined in but I was a bit weathered from my earlier tryst with the young phenom. I left the budding threesome closing my bedroom door for a much needed nap while Steve searched for the "right" hole. A fistful of money ensured Daniela's compliance as Pete fed her his member in a wet, sloppy display.

My mind drifted to Melody Santos and that motel room we'd shared long ago. She'd awakened something inside of me that had apparently always been there. The plan had been to humiliate me that time for failing to return her affections but things changed. I found out something about my sexual being on that fateful afternoon. Something that led me to pursue my supervisor in successive nasty encounters that ended with Melody burning out and ultimately destroying her family. Her daughter had been compelled to seek me out for some sort of revenge which led me to a taste of her wares. I cared little that she hated me only interested in wrapping her huge breasts around my cock a day after I'd already fucked her friend in her mountainous, chunky ass.

As I 'd laid in my hospital bed recuperating from the hellacious beating I'd received, it never once crossed my mind to stop pursuing larger sized and curvy women. Things actually became even more amplified going to new heights as I'd even taken the opportunity to ravish a huge, black nurse working there. Her mind was probably blown when I'd sent her my version of an "Edible Arrangement" stacked to the gills with all manner of junk food along with my number. Gladys had responded days later texting me her number and the times her husband was away from home. I'd planned to set up a meeting at a motel near her job to fuck her ass properly and be done with it in one big blow off.

Finding out Melody Santos was married to someone who seemed to love and cherish her had set me ablaze mentally. I was incensed that she'd waste another person's life by going after a simple crush; being so ego-centric that she'd convinced herself that she was really into me. In short, I just wanted to fuck her shit up for all of the trouble she'd caused me and maybe there was a little bit of jealousy mixed in there as well. Funny I'd never thought about the original teen that got me into all this trouble in the first place. Her name was Angie Delgado...I guess she was technically my first thick and curvy BBW.

"Fuck, I really passed out." My bedroom was darkened considerably. My head was fuzzy; I was disoriented and sweaty from sleeping fully clothed. My phone's alarm was the culprit and I noticed a few unread messages from my lawyer. I reached for some ibuprofen to alleviate the buzzing in my cranium noticing a puzzling stack of money on my bedside table. There was some soft snoring wafting through the room; I was not alone.

Daniela was asleep next to me under the covers; she was facing the opposite wall in a fetal position. Despite myself, I lifted the comforter taking a peek at her huge naked ass before trudging off to my bathroom to take my pills. Pete and Steve were passed out on my living room floor in their respective birthday suits. It appeared these three goofs had got into my beer stash from the numerous empty cans on the carpet. I was angry for a few seconds before my throbbing head reminded me why I was up in the first place. I took a lazy piss by sitting on the toilet with my cock pointed down between my legs while rifling through my messages. The police wanted to talk to me about my assault case and look at a lineup of potential suspects. I chuckled at how quick the cops pounced on that helpful evidence sent to them in the form of a pic that depicted my battered features. It had been sent to Holly by Fanny's brother as proof of my payback.

My lawyer set up a viewing for later in the morning and that meant I still had some time to get things in order. I wouldn't feel better until those assholes were behind bars. Part of me felt dirty psychologically finding myself standing under my showerhead taking a full blast of steaming hot water. It hid the tears of joy funning down my face. I lathered up making my activity honest before I noticed Daniela sitting on my toilet relieving herself. Her hips were spilling off the side of the seat making me wonder if the wood would break under her thick butt. We shared a couple of glances while she wiped before pragmatically joining me in the shower. This girl was something else stepping in beside me silently taking the soap and lathering up.

"Looks like you guys had a really good time." Her torso was white and frothy with soap; her mound looked a little more puffy than usual.

"My friends make a lot of loans; I do the favors and try to leave but they still keep fucking me. I have most of their money now so I make loan to you." Her sense of fair play was astounding.

"Haven't been doing the uhm, "loan thing" for a long time have you Daniela?" I just had to know more than she was giving me because she honestly seemed a little addled at times. She handed me the soap placing her palms flat against the tiled wall of the shower. I really tried too lather up her back as she demurely pulled her dark, shoulder length hair aside. There was some liquid body wash on the rim of the tub that I squirted into a large bath sponge. It created a thick oily lather when held under the blaring shower water that looked awesome running down her back all over her thick backside.

"Mr. Oscar was the first to pay me for doing a favor; he gave me three hundred dollars; Mr. Oscar say I have a special gift...then he fucks my culo." My elderly landlord seemed a little sly and we discovered that we shared matching proclivities after an afternoon of shared drinking.

"Sorry I asked."

"It was no problem, he polla pequena and doesn't take a lot of time."

"That's not what I meant Daniela."

"The one nerd; Steve had his first time with me today and the other one two. He couldn't fuck girl in TJ because he cum when he sees her ass; he got kicked out and lied to friends. Uhm, Pete say that he waiting for the right girl; guess that was me." I was rubbing her back with the sponge while my tumescence was wedged tight between her slippery cheeks. I assumed she'd learned a bit about them after both guys were thoroughly drunk. I squeezed the sponge on her shoulder letting the soapy water run over her small breasts. My fingers found her puffy slit tracing the outline teasing her clit.

"Want your money back Daniela?" Her face was flush from my attention.

"I never get back home if you keep fucking me." Her body betrayed her words as she pushed that magnificent butt out at me. We worked together as she rolled her hips in a downward motion while I dipped upward into paradise. I poured my oily, body wash into her deep crack hoping to sneak into her back door.

"You are very bad; I help you." She reached back working my cock into her cunt which somehow still seemed tight even after being with three men. The relentless water, heat and thick steam added to our impromptu rutting. The shower wasn't very large at all but Daniela leaned forward at a forty-five-degree angle wedging her butt against my pelvis sensually twerking her hips. The feel of her huge butt massaging my abs and crotch had me close to cumming. My hands completely covered her small, watery breasts rolling the hard nipples. She brought one of my hands up to her lips to suck on my index finger.

"I want my cock in your big, fucking ass!" I was very close to losing my composure as she pushed harder against me working desperately for her own climax.

"We'll have to make a loan alright?" I leaned forward over her narrow back running my tongue along her cheek before taking her ear between my teeth. She gasped and clenched around my length responding to my fingers on her engorged clit. Our lips improbably found one another as I kissed her against my better judgement.

"Take it all bitch." I whispered in her ear before sucking on her neck.

Daniela straightened her back for a moment pulling her cheeks apart with considerable effort to reveal her brown eye. I lubed her up further making sure to get a liberal amount of the impromptu lube on my member. Her skittish fingers encircled the base of my cock attempting to control my entry into her backdoor until I was completely sheathed. Daniela continued undulating her backside until I took matters into my own trembling hands.

"OH-OOOOHHHHH SHIT; OOOOHHHH FUUUCKKK!!" she clenched up at the right moment taking three strong bursts of cum to the rectum before I slid out rubbing the rest on her glistening cheeks.

"That's enough for today; I'm REALLY tired okay?"

We made out another five minutes before I managed to leave her alone to clean up with groping hands everywhere. I got dressed before stepping over the prone bodies of Pete and Steve to make coffee in the kitchenette section of my new apartment. I filled a pitcher full of cold ice water and stood over both nude men passed out on my carpet.

"Eenie, meanie, miny-MOE!!" Steve was the lucky recipient of a sustained stream of artic cold water on his naked crotch.

"HEY-WHAT THE FUCK MAAAANN!!!" He looked as if he had been electrocuted wriggling around on my floor as his buddy sat up in shock before both men realized they were nude.

"Sorry about your place." I shrugged it off chalking it up to an added bonus for helping me to get even with a bunch of assholes who believed they got away with fucking my shit up. They both seemed remorseful about their behavior even going so far as to pick up my place. I made sure to give some of the money back that Daniela had left for me although Steve begged off after having his fondest dream realized.

"Maybe you like to take me home?" Daniela had finally dressed standing in the doorway to my bedroom staring at us with those lazy eyes. Steve looked genuinely smitten cementing his status as a former virgin. Daniela gave both men deep, soulful kisses on the lips demonstrating to me that everything that had occurred in my home over the last twenty-four hours was strictly business.

"I left my number on your phone." She offered while Steve fondled her butt with things beginning to heat up again.

"FUCK IT-NO BOYS AND GIRLS; NOT IN MY HOUSE KIDS!!" The curvy girl simply shrugged with a knowing smirk on her face.

All three were out the door in moments off to have a little fun. Daniela would be making more serious cash today because the hackers were well paid.

I guess I wasn't done with Daniela either.

**********************

I took in an early breakfast before meeting my lawyer at the precinct where a sobbing Amatt Budiman and stoic Phillip Hansen were officially identified as my assailants. The douche cops were patting themselves on the back even though "friends" had done all the work. About a week later my lawyer called to let me know that Amatt's parents wanted to settle out of court if I dropped the charges. That Phillip guy was some sort of trust fund baby offering to pay up if I dropped the charges as well. I didn't want to deal with him but my lawyer convinced me otherwise to the tune of nearly seventy grand from Phillip's trust alone. The Budiman family chipped in another forty-five plus legal fees to make me one smug bastard. Part of the legal documents included an ironclad restraining order that made it legally and financially unwise to cross paths with me ever again.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,989 Followers