Chuck's Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Hubby might not be sure, but she is.
4.4k words
4.4
105.7k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride home was silent which wasn't a real surprise to me. Chuck had been quiet since returning to the party. I had no idea how he had taken what I'd done; his only response to my, "Well, was it what you wanted?" was "We will talk about it later." The rest of the party he busied himself talking with friends and he pretty much ignored me. I was beginning to think that I had the answer to the question of whether or not he could handle me being with another man and the answer was no. It looked like Mark was going to be my first and only extra-marital affair. Suddenly I was glad he screwed me the second time.

Mark had just cum and I had been lying on that backseat in that dreamy state I get in after having an orgasm (or in that case - several) and Mark had asked when we could do it again. He was asking me what day we could meet again, but I had looked up at him and asked if he had another condom. He had pulled on his pants and run for his car to get one out of the glove compartment. I had expected Chuck to run up to the car as soon as Mark left, but he didn't.

When Mark got back with the fresh condom I sucked his cock hard again and then I rolled the rubber on him. He went to mount me, but I stopped him and told him I wanted to be on top. He lay on his back and I lowered myself onto his black hardness and began to ride him. In less than a minute I had another orgasm and it wasn't from just the fucking. As I had been sliding up and down on Mark's beautiful black cock I had been looking around for Chuck. When I found him my eyes met his and at that moment I felt so slutty and wicked and the erotic excitement of fucking another man while looking into my husband's eyes triggered my orgasm and just as it hit I blew Chuck a kiss. When I finished spasming I looked again, but Chuck was gone and I didn't see him again until I returned to the party.

After my initial orgasm (of the second round) Mark pulled me down, rolled me over on my back and began fucking me hard. I had two more orgasms before he finally came and as we were rearranging our clothes prior to going back in to the party Mark asked me when we could get together again. I wanted to say, "How about tomorrow?" but I couldn't because I had no idea how Chuck was going to act now that I had done what he wanted.

"I'm still a married woman Mark and I'm not looking for a boyfriend or a full time lover. What I wanted was an experience. I obviously enjoyed it, but I don't know how I'm going to feel about it when I wake up tomorrow. Give me a couple of days to think about it and then call me."

I sent him inside and I waited for almost ten more for Chuck to show up and when he didn't I went inside and got as fresh drink. A few minutes later I saw Chuck come in and I took that as a bad sign. He was out there, why hadn't he come over to the car when Mark went inside? I thought that and the "We will talk about it later" pretty much put an end to the fun I was planning on having.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We were almost home before I worked up enough courage to broach the subject. "Are you going to talk to me or do I just plan on packing when we get home?"

"Why would you pack?"

"Well obviously things did not go well tonight, at least from your perspective. You wouldn't talk to me at the party and you haven't said a word since we got in the car and I don't know why you are pissed at me. I asked you at least a dozen times if you really wanted me to do it and if you were sure you could handle it and every time you said yes."

"I am not pissed of at you."

"Then why aren't you talking to me?"

"Because I am pissed off, but not at you. I haven't been talking because I'm afraid I'll say the wrong thing and you might take it wrong. I've been waiting until I cool down before I open my mouth."

"I don't understand."

"What I wanted was to watch you with another man, not for you to fuck another man. The key word there is 'watch'. Knowing that another man was fucking you didn't do a thing for me. I needed to watch, to see it happen. I didn't see a fucking thing tonight! It didn't matter where I stood I couldn't see shit. I knew it was happening, but I couldn't get close enough to see without that asshole seeing me."

"Asshole? I thought you liked Mark."

"I did before he stabbed me in the back by fucking my wife. And while we are on the subject, why Mark? Why did you pick a nigger?"

"A nigger? Since when have you been a racist?"

"Since the asshole fucked you behind my back."

"Well for your information I picked Mark because he was black. If I was going to do this for you I wanted it to be an experience for me too. I'd never had anything to do with black men before Mark and I wondered if there was a difference between black and white."

"Is there?"

"No, not really. His cock is a little fatter than yours, but yours is a little longer than his. But we do have a problem. If I am hearing you right you still want me to do another man while you watch, right?"

"Yes."

"Well I never planned on doing it except with people I know and that I feel I can trust; both trust to be clean and trust to keep quiet about it and not blab it all over so every one starts thinking I'm the neighborhood slut. To me that means the men who travel in our social circle and that I know fairly well."

"Can't you do it with the guys you work with? Guys that I really don't know all that well and only see at company picnics and Christmas parties?"

"There isn't anyone of them I would feel comfortable with. I only know them at work; I don't know anything at all about their personal lives. I mean Danny seems like a nice enough guy at work, but what does he do when he leaves? Does he see prostitutes, pick up strange women in bars and could he have picked up a disease from one of them? At least with the men in our social circle I can feel somewhat safe."

"I don't know. I guess I'm going to have to think about it."

"Let me know. I know you must feel frustrated over tonight and Mark wanted to know if we could do it again and if so when. I told him to call me in a couple of days so when he calls I need to know whether to invite him over or tell him it was all a big mistake and that I can't ever let it happen again."

As we pulled into the driveway I reached over and rubbed Chuck's cock through his pants. "Did knowing that your wife was a whore tonight make you horny? Did knowing that she had a big black cock in her mouth make your dick twitch? That the same big black cock was in her pussy twice tonight and that she loved it?"

I felt his cock grow under my hand and I grinned. "I can't offer you real honest to God sloppy seconds because I made him wear a rubber both times, but he might have loosened me up enough that you will be able to tell that you aren't the first one to go in there tonight. Would you like that honey? Would you like my black lover's leftovers? Would you like to be the second man to fuck me in less than four hours?"

"Jesus Loretta, what the hell has gotten into you?"

"Well, so far Mark has and now I'm trying to get you into me. Don't be so shocked baby, you had to know that having me fuck other men would make me a slut and now that I am a slut don't be surprised when I act like one. You going to fuck me or not?'

Chuck damned near drug me out of the car and into the house and he did actually rip my blouse off in his haste to strip me naked. I was pure slut for him that night and I did things with and to him that I had never done before. I sucked his cock while ass fucking him with my fingers; I licked his asshole and I let him fuck me in my ass and then I did the sluttiest thing I could think of - I sucked his cock right after he had pulled it out of my ass. His cock was in my mouth, my pussy, and my ass or in one of my hands for three solid hours. I fucked him into exhaustion and as he slept I got myself off one more time with my dildo. As I was fading off to sleep I was already planning my next extra-marital affair.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sunday morning I was up before Chuck and I was sitting at the kitchen table sipping coffee and working on a list of possible bed partners. Actually, I was working on two different lists. The A list was all the men who moved in our social circle and who I would like to try and just in case Chuck dug in his heels and said no to them I was also working on a B list. The B list was mostly guys I worked with although I did put down the name of that cute bartender at Adolph's.

I knew from the night before that Chuck was going to want me to do it at least once more. I figured that the best way to see that we didn't stop any time soon was to fuck Chuck's eyes out. I would give him five times the sex we usually had and when he commented on it I would tell him that giving him his fantasy was so sexually exciting that I was constantly horny.

In keeping with that plan I did not leave him alone at all on Sunday. I followed him around and interrupted everything that he tried to do. I had him take me on the hood of the car in the garage when he was trying to reline the front brakes. He got an extremely long blow job when he tried to watch the game on TV. I swept the tools off his work bench in the basement and bent over it so he could take me from behind. I followed him into the shower when he finished cutting the grass and working in the yard, and when we went to bed that night I was all over him like white on rice. It had the desired effect:

"How soon can you get Mark over here? I need some fucking help."

"Are you sure? It is what I did with Mark that has turned me into a horny slut. If I do it again it will just reinforce the feeling and I'll be after you even more."

"Maybe, but at least for the time he is here you will be leaving me alone. Besides, getting my fantasy and actually seeing you with another man may just charge me up enough that I can keep up with you.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday was a bad day for me. I was as horny as a goat and even though I wanted to call Mark and ask him to come by the house that night I couldn't. I told him to give me a call in a couple of days and if I called him that would make me seem too eager and would plant ideas in his head that I didn't want him to have. Mark was only going to be a fling, one of many I sincerely hoped, and I did not want him to start thinking of me in terms of a long relationship.

The itch between my legs was so bad that by ten o'clock I was eyeing the men in the office and wondering if I could get away with dragging one of them into the supply closet. It was just a random thought because I knew it was impossibility. The closet was in plain sight of every one in the office and my going into it with a man (if the others figured out what for) would lead to a line forming outside the door. I smiled at that thought. Chuck had said that his fantasy had me servicing men like Randy's wife had and I wondered if he would ever take it that far.

I managed to make it through the day without raping one of my male co-workers. I was driving home and thinking about how poor Chuck's cock might be raw by the time I got done with him that night when my cell phone beeped. I fished it out of my purse and answered it. It was Mark:

"Hi there you sexy and drop dead gorgeous lady."

"Why thank you sir and just what do you hope to get with that line?"

"To be brutally honest I am hoping for more that just conversation. You told me to call you in a couple of days and I do know that a couple means two and it has only been a day and a half, but if I waited any longer it would be an insult to your beauty."


"Oh God what a line. Good for a girl's ego though even if it is s line of bull."

"Oh come on, you have to know how much you turned me on the other night. I haven't thought of anything since and I'm on pins and needles waiting to find out if you are going to see me again."

"Look, I'm in my car right now and I don't like talking on my cell when I'm driving. Give me your number and as soon as I can find a place to pull over I'll call you back."

As soon as I had disconnected I called Chuck:

"I just talked to Mark. He's eager, so when do you want to do it?"

"As soon as you can. I can be home by six if tonight is good for you."

"Sweetie, it doesn't matter what is good for me, this is for you, remember?"

"Don't quibble Lorrie, you know you are as turned on by this as I am. I'll bet your pussy is leaking even as we speak."

He was right of course and I told him that I would call Mark back and if that night was good for him I'd set it up and call him right back and let him know. I found a place and pulled over and I already had a finger in my pussy when Mark answered his phone.

"Now where were we" I said.

"I was trying to convince you to see me again."

"Well I do have to admit that I enjoyed it even though it was in a cramped back seat. I would probably enjoy it even more if it was on a bed, especially if we didn't have to be rushed like we were at the party."

"So, does that mean yes?"

"Not necessarily. Do you remember what I told you? That I was looking for an experience, not a relationship?"

"Yes, I remember."

"That is still true. Even if I do see you again you need to understand that I won't be making a habit of it."

"Is that a yes?"

"That depends on you."

"How?"

"Chuck has a business dinner to attend tonight and won't be home until eleven. If you are free tonight then it is a yes, if you can't make it you will need to chalk it up as another opportunity lost."

"I'll be there. What time?"

"Make it six-thirty. And Mark? Don't forget the condoms - at least four hours worth."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chuck's car was in the drive when I got home so when I walked into the house I hollered out, "Honey, I'm home."

"I'm upstairs in the bedroom."

I went up and found him rearranging the closet. "I don't know how long I'm going to be in here so I want to make myself as comfortable as I can," he said as he set a folding chair inside. "How long do you think it will take?"

"That is up to you. I told him you wouldn't be home until eleven. I told him to be here at six-thirty so to stay with the story I told him I'll have to get him out of here by ten-thirty. Can you stay in there that long or do you want to give me a time limit?"

"I don't know, I'm new at this."

"Well so am I sweetie. One night on a back seat doesn't make me an expert. I do know that as horny as I've been since that night on the back seat I can probably go four hours if he can."

"Okay then, how about this. I'll have my cell phone with me and I'll have it set on 'vibrate' so it won't ring while I'm in the closet. If I have to come out, need to come out or am just ready to come out I'll hit the pre-select for the home phone. You answer, hold a fake conversation, and tell him that I finished my meting early and am on the way home."

I looked at my watch, "We have time; want to warm me up for him? Want to give him some sloppy seconds? He has to use a condom, but you don't."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Damn baby, you sure are wet."

"I've been positively dripping since talking to you on the phone. I can't believe how horny it is making me to be fucking a man who isn't my husband. I'm getting off on being a cheating whore."

"You aren't a whore baby, you are a slut. Whores charge."

"Oh you sweet talking devil you. Bring that nice black cock over here and let me pretend it is an ice cream cone."

"Why is it every time you mention my cock you refer to it as 'black'?"

"Well it is isn't it?"

"Yeah, but why do you always comment on it?"

"Because it is black and until you I have never had anything to do with black men."

"So that is just part of the experience you were looking for?"

"Of course. I've always heard that black men lust after white women and if that is true you need to get over here right now and stop wasting valuable time."

I was sitting so Chuck could see my profile and I hoped that he was enjoying the show as much as I was enjoying giving it to him. I made love to Mark's black pole. I licked it, sucked it and then I deep throated him and hoped had a clear view as inch after black inch disappeared into my mouth. I was an absolute slut! After I swallowed that first load I kept sucking him until he was hard again and the I laid back and spread myself wide for him. He started to mount me, but I stooped him:

"Forgetting something?"

"What?"

"Where is the protection?"

"Sweetie, you can trust me on this - I don't have any diseases. I like my pussy too much to let that happen to me. Word got out that I had something like that I would be condemned to my fist forever."

"Look baby, I want your hard black cock, but I don't want any black babies. Put a rubber on or say goodnight and leave."

He rolled a condom on and the he fucked me good and hard for almost five minutes before cumming again. I sucked him hard and he fucked me a second time while I kicked, screamed, moaned, cried out and begged him to go harder and faster and to make me cum and make me cum he did. I had orgasm after orgasm as he pounded deep into me. He came and I immediately went down on him again and when I felt him start to rise I got on my hands and knees and told him I wanted him to do me in my ass. I squealed like a pig when Mark slid his hard black cock into my ass and then I begged him to fuck me hard and never stop. I promised him he could have whatever he wanted if he would just fuck me forever.

I got off six times and I got Mark up and off five times before the bedside telephone rang. I glanced at the clock and saw that Chuck had managed to hold on until nine forty-five before having to call. I couldn't resist the chance to be real slutty for Mark. I had been working on Mark's cock trying to get him up one more time when the phone rang and it was half-way stiff and I motioned for him to get behind me and I got up on my knees and answered the phone:

"Hello?"

"Oh hi sweetie."

Nothing much."

"No, just here waiting for you to get home. I'm horny as hell and I need you."

"What the hell do you think I need you for?"

"That's right sweetie, I need that hard hunk you have. Right now I'm on the bed using my dildo on my pussy. Here, listen."

I held the phone down to my pussy so that Chuck, had he really been on the phone, could hear the 'squish, squish' of Mark's cock sliding in and back in my super hot and thoroughly cum filled pussy.

"Hear that baby? It is already wet for you. Hurry baby, I need your cock."

I hung up the phone and cried, "Hurry Mark, hurry lover, fuck me hard but hurry. He finished his meeting early and he's on his way home. Get me off baby, get me off one more time, but hurry."

Poor Mark. He had already cum five times and there was no way he could hurry along a sixth ejaculation. He was in my hot wet pussy and pounding hard, but he knew he couldn't cum quickly. His big head and little head were fighting each other for control; His big head was telling him to quit, get dressed and get the hell out before Chuck got home and caught his ass, but the little head was screaming:

"Almost there, just another minute, almost there, one more minute, just one more minute."

And then there was me of course:

"Hurry lover, hurry, make me cum baby, one more time, make me cum baby, make me cum."

It was evil of me and I know it, but I wanted to give Chuck a present for letting me do what I was doing and I remembered how angry he had been at Mark for what Mark had done at the first party. I goaded Mark a little more, "Come on lover, come on, hurry, Chuck is on the way, but I need to cum. Faster baby, fuck me faster, hurry baby, hurry, make me cum."

The little head was winning the fight with the big head and he was breathing hard and ramming me hard when suddenly I rolled out from under him and scrambled off the bed. Mark's cock was bobbing up and down and he had a confused look on his face. What had just happened hadn't made its way to the big head yet.

12