Chuck's Fantasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started grabbing up his clothes and tossing them at him, "I'm sorry lover, I was so close, so close, but Chuck is only minutes away. Hurry lover, you need to get out of here now. Get dressed and go. I need to get this bed straight and get rid of these rubbers and clean myself up a little before Chuck sees me. Hurry Mark hurry. We only have minutes."

Mark got his pants and shirt on and with his shoes, socks, and boxers in his hand he raced for the stairs. He hadn't even opened the front door yet and I was pulling the closet door open and going to my knees in front of my husband. His cock was sticking straight out in front of him and was slick from the juices he had stroked out of himself during his three hours in isolation. His hand was still wrapped around his cock when my mouth closed around it and I grabbed his ass and pulled him to me. I was on him so fast that my chin hit his hand before he could let go. His cock hit the back of my throat and he blew. I held him in my mouth until he was soft and then I stood up and led him to the bed.

"Was it good for you baby? Was it what you wanted, what you expected?"

"Oh sweet Jesus was it ever. You were such a slut with him it was all I could do to keep from coming out of the closet and joining you."

"Why didn't you? I was on a roll; I could have done you and a half dozen more. I was hot baby, I was real hot."

"Half a dozen huh? I just may give you the chance."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chuck had gotten himself off so many times in the closet that I was only able to get him up twice more that night and after he fell asleep I lay there looking up at the ceiling and I thought about what Chuck had said when I mentioned a half dozen more. "I just may give you the chance," he'd said. Would he? More to the point, would I if he gave me the chance?

To be continued.

12