Chuck's Fantasy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next Randy called all the guys in the office and told them to knock off the bullshit. "Harry is going to be out for several days and I don't need to lose any more of you."

Ben laughed and said, "No problem boss. We can handle him, right guys?" and Randy had replied "Maybe so, but can you handle him and me?"

Chuck finished telling me about his day, "The guys are probably off my back now, but Randy is still expecting me to do Alice."

"Well, given the day you have just had this probably isn't the best time to bring this up, but then I don't any time would be a good time" and I told him about my visit with Alice.

"Shit! This just gets worse and worse. What the hell am I going to do?"

"The smart move would to become a vice president."

"What does that mean?"

"Alice says she can make you one. If I were you I'd take her up on it and I'd do it soon. We can always tell Randy we cancelled our plans because we would rather be with him and Alice."

"But I don't want to eat her pussy after she has been gang fucked."

"You didn't want to eat mine either, but you did and it didn't kill you."

"Damn it Loretta, you never used to be like this. What the hell has gotten into you?"

"A whole lot of cocks that aren't yours and I'm learning to like it. I almost took Alice up on her invitation to stay and play."

"Why didn't you?"

"Because you weren't there so you could watch. That's what this is all about, remember? You have to be involved or it is no different than cheating."

"You should have called me. I know who visited Alice today and they are some of our very best customers. The way I'm feeling right now I'd rather have you fucking our good customers than my asshole poker buddies."

"But you wouldn't be there to watch."

"Doesn't matter, I'd know about it and if I know about it and have given my approval it isn't cheating."

"You don't care? Just go ahead Loretta, fuck your little head off as long as long as you tell me?"

"Come off of it Lorrie, I wasn't born yesterday. You are loving the hell out of what you are doing and you are only using me as an excuse to do it."

"That's not true sweetie. It is true that I'm loving it, but I do love you and I don't want to screw up our marriage. I'm not using you as an excuse; I'm using you as my anchor. You say stop and no matter how much fun I'm having I'll stop. That said, I don't intend to stop until you tell me to. I'll fuck your poker buddies, your boss, friends I pick up at parties and yes, I'll fuck your customers for you and love doing it, but it has to be because you want me to. Are we clear on that?"

"Yes, I guess we are."

"So the question now is, "Do you want to be a vice president?"

To be continued.

12