Chuck's Fantasy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay, you're right, I should have let you know. But you know now. I don't want you to do it any more."

"Why? What has happened?"

"We can talk about it when I get home. I'm late for a meeting and I have to run. Just remember, if Alice or Randy call you aren't available."

Well, neither Alice nor Randy called, but Bob did. He was in town and could I have dinner with him. I knew deep down I should have said no, but I started rationalizing. Bob's business was worth two million a year to Chuck's company and I had been instrumental in getting Bob's business. Not knowing what was going on should I keep Bob happy until I found out or say no, sorry, but I can't. I decided to err on the side of caution so I told him yes. I found a babysitter and then Bob and I went out to dinner. Of course we ended up in his hotel room and I drained him dry.

"You need more?" he asked while I was unsuccessfully trying to get him up again and I told him I always needed more. He picked up the phone and thirty minutes later I had a cock in all three of my love nests. It was two in the morning when I got home and the babysitter had left me a note:

"Husband called four times and seemed very upset when you weren't here."

Well I couldn't say that I didn't expect it. Chuck's call came while I was giving the kids their breakfast. He started out with a calm, "Where were you when I called?" I told him and he got angry. "What the fuck is wrong with you Loretta? Are you doing all of your thinking with your cunt now?"

"Don't you dare give me that shit Chuck. It was you thinking with your dick that got us started down this road. You wouldn't tell me what was going on when we talked yesterday, all you did was tell me not to take calls from Randy or Alice. Bob is your account and is worth two million a year to your company. No way I'm going to say no to him and jeopardize the account for you until I know what the hell is going on. If I had said no and you lost the account you would be screaming at me about that now instead of giving me shit because I tried to keep things cool until you got home and we could talk."

"Bullshit Loretta. What really is going on is that you have become a cock crazy whore."

"Oh, is that so. Well in that case you can cab home from the airport. Instead of picking you up the cock crazy whore is going to go out and find herself some cock" and I slammed the phone down. It rang a minute later and I ignored it.

Alice called me at work around eleven and asked me if I could have lunch with a couple of guys from Ajax Chemicals and I told her I couldn't and then I told her about my calls from Chuck.

"That goddamned fuckhead!"

"What?"

"Oh no honey, not Chuck; that idiot I'm married to is the fuckhead."

"I don't understand."

"Come on over honey; we can have coffee and talk."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Lorrie, I'm a slut" Alice said, "And I've never tried to hide it or pretend otherwise. I think the reason I took to you right away is that I recognized one of my own kind. As a slut I do slutty things and three weeks ago Randy had several of our very good customers over and while I was doing my best to fuck them all to death Randy was showing videos of me doing what I do best. The asshole knew better and I made him promise that no one would ever see them, but he slipped in the tape of Chuck taking turns at eating us out after the poker game.

" Randy can make the guys in the office behave, but he can't do anything about our customers and a couple of the ones Chuck deals with started getting on him. It was all good-natured kidding, but Chuck is apparently very sensitive when it comes to that. He stormed into Randy's office and they almost came to blows over it. Randy called me and told me he was going to fire Chuck and I told him that if he did I'd cut him off and that all he would ever get of me again was being able to watch me fuck our customers. Anyway, the relationship between Chuck and Randy hasn't been of the best lately, but I didn't know that it had carried over to you."

"So Chuck has one foot out the door and one foot on a banana peel and he knows it? And since he knows he's history anyway he is telling me to tell you to go fly a kite?"

"It might seem that way to him honey, but it isn't that way at all. He isn't going anywhere unless he chooses to do so on his own. I made Chuck a vice president because he earned it and I don't mean he earned it by eating my pussy. My threat that day was an empty one honey. If you would have to me to fuck off and die I still would have made Chuck a VP."

"That's you, but Chuck has to deal with Randy."

"Yes and no."

"What does that mean?"

"I own the company honey. It was my father's and he left it to me. I put Randy in as president because he was my husband, but I run the company. I won't say this to Randy, or Chuck for that matter, but Chuck has more ability in his little finger than Randy has in his whole body. I love the big doofus, but I'm not blind to his faults. Chuck is being groomed to take over from Randy when I finally decide it is time for him to retire to a life of leisure. I would appreciate it if you would keep that to yourself. The last thing I need is for Chuck to start looking smug around Randy. As far as Chuck's slurping pussy is concerned, he will just have to find some way to deal with it. I just hope he doesn't stop doing me. Feel better now that things are clear?"

"No, not really. I think Chuck is going to quit. He may punch Randy out before he does and the only way I can stop that is to tell him what you have just told me. Even then I think Chuck plans on telling me to stop being the slut I've come to love being and I don't know that I can stop. I do know that I won't sneak around if I do decide to keep on doing it and that won't set well with Chuck, not at all. Long term I'll just have to see. Short term I'm going to take what I can get. Think the boys from Ajax might still be interested in some company?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They were and they had a friend who had a friend and when I got home Chuck was sitting at the kitchen table sipping a beer and fuming. He looked at me and snarled:

"Do I even need to ask where you have been or are you just going to lift your skirt, take off your panties and let me watch you drip on the floor?"

His tone was just nasty enough to piss me off so I just stared at him for several moments and then I turned my back on him and went to the phone. I dialed a number from memory and when the phone was answered I said, "Hi Mark, this is Lorrie. It has been a long time lover, feel like getting lucky tonight?

"You do? Good. I'm horny as hell and I was counting on my husband to take care of me, but I guess he won't be available for a while."

'Sure."

"Why not meet me at the Landing Strip."

"As soon as you can get there. I'm leaving the house right now. Just look for me in the back by the pool tables. I'll be the one with her legs spread wide and her panties lying on the table. Hurry lover, I need it bad."

After I hung up I turned to face Chuck. "When I get home we can try it again. "Hello baby, I missed you" would be nice and a hug and a kiss to go with it would be appreciated, but keep the attitude going and you can keep me on my back with my legs spread for a long, long time."

I picked up my purse and headed for the door and as my hand reached for the door knob Chuck said, "If you leave Loretta, don't bother coming back."

"That's your choice Chuck, not mine. You decide what is important to you and what isn't. Just remember who had the idea that started all this" and I walked out the door.

Not to be continued. Chapter 7 takes place in the mind of the reader.

12