Chuck's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sonia told you that? She said that they had gone to that lounge looking for guys to pick up?"

Monroe nodded his head yes. I sat there and stared at them for maybe thirty seconds and then Stoner said that the doctor had sedated Ellie after their interview and that I probably wouldn't be able to talk to her until in the morning. After they left I sat there staring down into my coffee cup. It was maybe twenty minutes before I got up and went back to the waiting room. Sonia was still sitting there and I went over to her, took her by the arm, and then I pulled her up off her seat.

"What are you doing?"

"You and I are going out to get a breath of fresh air" and then I pulled her along behind me out into the parking lot. I pulled her along to my car and then I pushed her inside and got in behind her.

"I want to know what is going on Sonia. I want to know it all and you are going to tell me or I swear to God I'll put you into the hospital bed next to Ellie and the two of you can share a hospital room together."

Could I have hurt her? I doubt it, but she didn't know that and the story came out. It happened on one of the nights that she and Ellie had stopped for drinks after work. They had been sitting there drinking when a girl who had known Sonia in high school had come over and joined them. Ellie was introduced and then the girl and Sonia had played "catch up." Long story short, it turns out that the girl went to U of M, knew me and on hearing Ellie's last name she asked Ellie if we were related. Before Ellie could answer Sonia told the girl no, that it was just a coincidence.

Sonia knew that the girl was a slut in high school and figured that she probably was one in college. Sonia also knew that I didn't really care for her and if a slut like the girl knew me at U of M there was probably some dirt there that she could use to rub my nose in. Several drinks and some prying got the girl to talking about me and the five girls who shared the house.

Ellie was pissed. It turned out that while I was sowing my wild oats and thinking that Ellie was sowing hers, she wasn't. Ellie had stayed 'true' to me and finding out that I hadn't stayed 'true' to her angered her and Sonia gleefully took advantage of that anger. She went to work on Ellie to try and convince her she needed to get even with me for my 'betrayal' and she finally convinced Ellie to do it. They spent a couple of weeks thinking of what to do and what they did to me was the plan they came up with. Get me drunk, let Ellie catch Sonia and me and then use that as an excuse to let Ellie go out and sample a few cocks and after she'd had a few she would come back to me, tell me she loved me enough to forgive me my indiscretion with Sonia.

"She was willing to let you fuck me just so she could go out and fuck strangers?"

"I wasn't supposed to fuck you. I was supposed to yell out once I got your cock out of your pants and she would run up and go through her act."

"Why did you change the plan and fuck me?"

"I wasn't lying when I said I had wanted you since the first time I saw you. I knew that you would never give me a tumble and that my only chance would be when I had you on your back on that seat and so I took it."

"And Ellie didn't get pissed at you when you didn't stick to the plan?"

"She doesn't know. She saw me on top of you, but she couldn't see that you were in me and I told her you were trying to get in, but that I kept moving so you couldn't find the hole."

I sat there and stared at her. I had no trouble believing what she told me, but I still had a hard time accepting it. "And I was just supposed to say, "Glad to have you home dear. Did you satisfy your craving?"

"You were never supposed to know about the men. All you were supposed to do was think that she was too pissed at you to talk to you or want to be around you for a couple of days."

I stared at her and something told me that I hadn't heard it all. "You are holding something back Sonia. I can tell that you haven't told me all of it."

She looked away and then said, "We went out Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and picked up guys. Friday was supposed to be the last time and then she was going to come home and tell you that she forgave you."

"So she was deliberately a whore on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and she was going to be one again on Friday?"

"Oh come on Chuck; what's the big deal? You had your fun so she wanted to have a little fun too. It didn't change anything - she still loves you."

"Yeah Sonia, just not enough to remember her wedding vows. You know, the part about forsaking all others? What I did was done before we got married. With the exception of how you two set me up I have been a faithful husband and I expected to be able to say the same about my wife. If she wanted to play then she should have done it before she walked down the aisle at our wedding."

"What are you going to do?"

"I've already done it. I gave her a deadline for talking with me and when she didn't meet it I moved out. I'll be seeing a divorce lawyer sometime next week."

"Don't do that to her Chuck, she loves you."

"But not enough Sonia, not near enough or she wouldn't have pulled shit like this on me."

I got out of the car and went back into the hospital. Ellie was still on my insurance so I went to the admissions desk and gave them the necessary information and then I went back to my apartment and went to bed. Sunday I got two calls from Ellie and one from Sonia and I hung up on both of them.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday I went to work and around ten I got a call from Sonia and I took it. "Ellie has been trying to get to you. She needs to talk to you Chuck. Don't you think you should at least come and see her?"

"No Sonia, it is way too late for that now."

"What should I tell her?"

"I don't know Sonia. Maybe you can discuss your marvelous plan and talk about how well it worked. She certainly got to experience a bunch of other cocks and that is what you both wanted, right?"

I hung up and went back to work. They kept Ellie for two more days for observation. Mentally, Ellie was a wreck. I'm told that she would flinch and cower every time a man came near her and they ended up posting a notice on her room door that male orderlies were not allowed in the room and that the male doctor had to be replaced by a female one. Thursday Sonia called me and told me Ellie was being released.

"Why tell me?"

"So you can pick her up and take her home."

"No thanks Sonia. In the first place, her home and my home aren't the same place any more. She had no problem in walking out on me and staying at your place so you pick her up and take her home with you."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I saw a lawyer and petitioned for a divorce and six months later I was a free man. During the six month wait for the petition to be granted everyone on Ellie's side of the family and everyone (except my father) on my side worked at trying to get me to forgive Ellie and get back together with her. The consensus is that I was an insensitive brute.

"My gosh, the poor girl was raped. Where is your compassion?"

They all totally overlooked the fact that Ellie had set herself up as a target. She might as well have been wearing a sign that said, "Pick me, pick me." I told them all that if Ellie had been at a party, gotten drunk and been taken advantage of or if she had been dragged into an alley and assaulted there might have been room for compassion and forgiveness. But Ellie went out deliberately looking for cock and it was her own damned fault that she got more than she expected.

There were other issues that everybody seemed to overlook. Who can say that all of the social diseases that Ellie ended up infected with came from her weekend gang bang? They could just as easily have been picked up from her one night stands on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. If Friday had gone as she had planned - another one nighter- she was all set to come home to me, say "I forgive you" and then climb in bed with me and share everything she had picked up. Thank you, but no thank you. I did not need someone like that in my life.

Would I miss her? Of course I would. Ellie had been a part of my life for over half of it and it would be a long time, if ever, before I got over her, but there was no way I could live with someone who did what she had done.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Epilog.

Ellie made at least two dozen attempts to try and get me to talk to her and I refused. I finally sent her a letter fully explaining my position on the matter and told her that there was absolutely no chance I would ever accept her again. The phone calls stopped and Ellie made no further attempts to contact me.

The police were able to identify the man who they thought slipped Ellie the date rape drug and they made an arrest, but the man beat the rap. The only witness who could state positively that the man doped Ellie's drink had taken off and without his testimony that part of the case fell apart. On the rape charge the man swore that Ellie had been absolutely willing and the testimony of a dozen other witnesses that Ellie had been in the bar picking up men on other nights that week won him a "Not guilty" verdict.

It is still too soon to tell if Ellie contracted HIV, but she had caught damn near everything else. Her cunt was a regular Petri dish of organisms. The police and the medical personnel at the hospital estimated that between thirty-five and forty-five men had used Ellie from the time she left the Aladdin until the police responded to the 911 call.

Ellie had to quit her job because of being scared when she was around men. She moved in with Sonia who, to her credit, stepped up to the plate where Ellie was concerned. She took her in and is supporting her while Ellie is in therapy. Hopefully the doctors will help Ellie get past her aversion to men and she will be able to get on with her life.

12