Chunky Christie's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Christie sniffed.

"Really," Hank told her, and after he got to his feet and helped Christie up they started getting their clothes together.

"Put that on last for me," Hank said of the girl's sweatshirt, oggling the massive breasts that hung down to her thick waist, the pebbled crimson areolas as wide as drink coasters. "They deserve something nicer to rest in than your crummy old bras. Maybe we can go to Victoria's Secret and get you something sexy."

"They don't have my size," Christie lamented as Hank got his trousers back on, and after Hank asked what that was he replied, "38."

"38?" Hank wondered aloud. "I'm sure they have that."

"38 F" Christie added.

"Oh. Well, maybe mail order," Hank said

"Can I put this back on now?" Christie asked as she held her sweatshirt out, her voice and manner indicated that she liked the way her mother's man looked at her.

"I suppose."

"I can start shaving under my arms for you if you want," Christie said. "It's just that there was no reason to before, and it grows back so fast."

"Completely up to you. Like I said, I'm fine with whatever you do," Hank told her. "You're sexy regardless."

"Sounds like Mom," Christie said when they heard a door close out in the driveway.

"Probably staying over tonight, but maybe I'll pay you a visit."

"The door won't be locked," Christie said while spraying Glade around the room to hide the stench of sex.

"You're kinda loud though," Hank reminded the teen.

"We could go out to the garage," Christie suggested with a giggle.

"You naughty girl," Hank snickered, giving her a kiss before going out to help her Mom with the groceries, stopping the take a swig of mouthwash along the way.

***

Thank you for reading.

12