Church

Story Info
College kids profane a church...but not too badly.
6.9k words
4.17
21.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day and I was looking forward to seeing Rachel the whole drive home and the classes before. The last week had been hectic and I just wanted to have some quiet time with her. I pulled into the drive to see a quiet house which is really odd because Kate has a habit of practicing when ever she has the house to herself. I opened the front door expecting her to be asleep on the couch or doing homework of the silent kind but instead I sighed when I found her not at home and a message flashing red on the answering machine.

"Freddie, I'm sorry but I'm not going to be home for dinner tonight; Dan. gave me the key to the chapel for the evening and the acoustics are so pretty I couldn't help my self. I love you, bye" BBBBBBBEEEEEPPPPPP

Feeling disappointed, I steered myself to the sofa by way of the fridge. I flopped down with a soda and a groan wondering what to do with the rest of my night when my bird chirped a loud wolf whistle from his cage in the corner. "Mmmmffffhhh, yeah me too" I mumbled back to him. He never makes sence but he likes to "converse". Hungry but too lazy to get up I took another drink of soda. I started to think about what Rachel must be up to and how her practice was going when it occurred to me that she probably will completely forgo dinner if her lip holds up. "I always liked picnics and as much as I loath churches I could salvage my day by bringing one to Rachel. What do you think little bird? Pretty eddie." I suggest for the master's input "Mritty mird mritty meddie"

"Yep" finishing my soda and then getting off my ass I go into the kitchen to see what picnic paraphernalia we have in store... Or Chinese... Yes, Chinese. In efforts to make up for a severe lack in cuisine searching for accessories is a necessity. I manage to find a basket, clean plates, and a table cloth before I go up into our room and muster a small army of candles for our take out feast. I wonder how in the hell I'm going to get her out of the chapel long enough to get all of this set up. Oh well, I'll think of something on the way. I went to the China Buffett with my picnic basket and picked up to food and drove to the catholic church where Kate gets her lessons. I sat in the parking lot for ten minutes watching the sun set and wondering how to best introduce the picnic. The sky was still a little blue with a setting red sun that seemed to be slowly spreading it's hugh across the clear sky.

The effect was calming and quietly pretty. I think I'll just walk in and set up dinner quietly while she practices. Decision made I walked up to the tall doors of the church and saw the saint over the door and wondered if I would somehow profane the church should anything interesting happen. I smirked to myself and walked in. The foyer of the church was small and I could her the sounds of Rachel playing in the other room. She couldn't hit the high note in what she was playing and I heard an angry scream. Her lip must be going out and I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a very bad thing. She does jump at every opportunity to use the chapel so the chances of her being too mad to eat are on the rise.

In front of the alter Rachel was leaning back and trying so hard to fight her failing lip she turned bright red but all her trumpet did was squeal. She was wearing a blue and black sarong and a tight fitting blue button up blouse. When she saw me in the door way she let the bell of her horn drop and stamped her flip flopped feet and moaned her despair at me.

"Take a break. I brought dinner" I advised indicating my basket, "the sunset is really pretty outside. I'll set it up, go rest for a little while. You can always pick up again after dinner"

"But it worked a minute ago! Maybe just a little longer"

"It won't work until you rest you lip. Are you hungry?"

"Yes. I'll help" she motioned for the basket but I wouldn't have it

"No, let me do this. Please? Go get a drink of water and watch the sunset for a little while"

"Ok" she agreed grudgingly

So much for quietly setting up while she practice. The room was really pretty in a church sort of way. I started to clear off the alter to make it a dinner table. I set out the flat wear, food, and candles and was half way through lighting them-


"Freddie, what are you doing?" Her suspicious voice came from behind me and I jumped

"Nothing... just setting up dinner, Love"

"On the alter?"

"Where else?"

"Ok... What did you bring?"

When I turned I say Rachel pressing a wet cloth to her face to cool off. She looked a little flustered and sweaty from playing and the humidity of the day. I also noticed that she'd unbuttoned another button on her top giving me a view of her glistening pale breast but she was too busy seeking food to notice me looking. She passed me before I noticed how hard I was staring and I caught myself watching her butt as she walked up to the table. God I must be hornier than I thought.

"Oooo, Chinese" she said and went to fetch a chair "Thanks for bringing me dinner. I'm sorry--

"It's ok, sit down and tell me about your lesson while I finish lighting the candles"

"Why candles?"

"I thought it could be fun. Don't think so?" she just smiled at me

The quiet smile she wore as she reached for the food and dug in made me smile back at her as I finished with the candles and joined her. It was getting dark outside as we ate quietly with the glow of the candles making for a pretty scene. The church was mostly dark save the reflection of the little flames set up in prayer candle fanion not far from the food. Surprisingly the glass set off enough light to give a faint glow to the whole alter. Candle light always gives Kate's skin and hair a red gold glow and her eyes turn a deep green. I watched her more than my food and she looked up, "what?"

"Nothing you just look really good" to which she stuck her tongue out at me. I just smiled and sat back in my chair sipping my drink and watching her. She did look beautiful with her hair spilling over her shoulders and her white skin contrasting with her deep blue shirt. My gaze crossed her ample cleavage and I was distinctly grateful that I was sitting down.

I waited and watched her finish her meal until she leaned back in her chair with a sultry smile and asked "am I for dessert?"

"I sincerely hope so" I retorted with a grin and let her see my gaze go to her breasts. To this she got up and walked the few paces to my chair, pulled her hair over one shoulder, and leaned down to kiss me slowly and softly with her tongue pushing deep into my mouth.

"Thanks for bringing me dinner" she said as she broke off our kiss

Without another word she sat across my lap and wrapped her arms around me for another slow soft kiss. It quickly turned into a long sloppy one when she started to kiss her way down to my neck and my heart pounded in anticipation. I could feel her mouth go into a grin with her teeth scraping along my skin. A long wet tongue licked it's way across my neck pushing against my skin making my heart pound. She heard me gasp at the sensation and shifted her weight closer to me. One hand closed around the other side of my neck holding me in place she sank her teeth into my flesh. It hurt but made my heart pound and my cock throb in my pants. My arms squeezing her tight to my chest hoping she won't stop. She licks my neck with the flat of her tongue. My head swims and I rake my fingers though her hair holding her mouth to me.

I didn't notice at first but apparently she had been unzipping my pants and I felt her warm little hand close around my cock and squeeze. Her hand slid down my length and back up with ease and she never stopped licking my neck and sending shivers up and down my spine. This is not what I had planned I thought struggling to put words together despite Rachel's busy hand and mouth but what the hell it feels really good disregard my bitching, I was loving every moment. It seemed like her licking never stopped and her grip on my pulsing hard on was getting tighter. I knew I was getting close can't cum... too many plans... hold off "Kate... I'm really... close cut it-" out but before I could say the last word she closed her mouth on mine and sucked on my tongue so hard it made me moan.

Ok you win but then she let go of my cock and moved her mouth back to my neck. Thank god it was then I felt her thumb caress the vert tip of my cock, where it is so very sensitive, and start to spread the pre cum around my head. My cock strained against her hand as she got a grip on my shaft and kept rubbing the very tip with her thumb. It felt so good I couldn't open my eyes and Rachel heard one of my very rare loud moans. I could feel her shutter with excitement and lick my neck feverishly. The nails of her other hand dug into my back leaving little scratches. I love it when she does that and when she gets into a fever. With extreme control, she stopped. Everything suddenly stopped and my vision blurred as waves of sensations continued to poor over me. Kate let me cool down but I knew I wasn't alone when I heard her panting against my neck. Ever so gently she put her mouth to my neck and blew cool air across the wet skin. I could feel goose bumps rise and I shivered with pleasure. Her soft hot mouth gently opened on my skin while her hand got a tight grip around the head of my cock and squeezed. In one agonizingly slow movement her tongue dragged it's way up my neck and her tight wet grip slid down my cock. It was too much and I held my breath as I came in her hand. She kept pumping my hard on until her hand was soaked and I was spent.

I could feel her smile before I saw it and she looked into my dazed eyes with a very self satisfied smile before she kissed me passionately. Our kiss ended softly and I could hear the wet sounds of it echoing in the chapel. I looked into her eyes again and found them bright green in the candle light that bathed her pale skin. We just looked at each other for a moment and once again her quiet beauty amazed me... and then she gave a grin like the one a cat gets when it's caught a bug. I just shook my head "oooo" she purred as she grabbed my cock which to her delight was still hard. I just smiled at her and unbuttoned another button on her shirt. She wasn't wearing a braw and I could see her nipples straining against the fabric. The soft inner curve of her breast brings back lust to go with my hard on. My hand slides inside her shirt twisting her hard nipple gently. Rachel just watched with pleasure in her eyes and a smile on her lips. She lets me play with her breast while my mouth contacts the hot skin of her neck. Kate gasps and shivers but pulls away from me.

"What? No?" I ask confused but she gives me that grin again as she slides off my lap and onto her knees on the floor in front of me. she tugs on my pants until she gets my cock exposed completely. There is a little bit of cum still on the tip and she takes one finger and picks it up and puts into her wet mouth and smiles up at me. I can't help but laugh at the innocent expression on her face and she blinks at me before she leans back down and licks the tip of my head. My cock twitches and she opens her mouth and starts to suck gently. I can feel the firmness of her mouth and teeth and her rough tongue on my cock as she sucks. It feels wonderful and the sight of her wet mouth around my cock and her closed eyes makes it all the more exciting. No matter how wonderful it feels I haven't had a break so it's going to take a long time before my orgasm hits and it's my turn damn it

But self restraint isn't my strong suit and she looked so gorgeous and so incredibly horny... it took me ten minutes to summon my will power. I put two fingers under her chin and slowly lifted her mouth off my cock. When I finally did she pouted at me and gave it a kiss goodbye and then blew on the wet skin gently making me throb. Will power will power

"Didn't like it?" she pouted

"Oh god yes, I loved it" I breathed and she gave me a confused look and licked her lips as I pulled her close for a kiss. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and let me suck on it.

"Why?" she asked "I want to fix this" as she smiled and grabbed my cock again

"Because I want it to work later"

"Why?" she teased me while she started to jerk me off again

"Because I plan to torture you"

"Can't wait"

with that she tugged on my shirt and pouted. I stood up and she happily pulled my pants off from her position on the floor while I pulled my shirt over my head. Helping her up off the floor and into my arms felt good and I could feel my nipples scrap against the fabric of her shirt. She wrapped both her arms around my neck and kissed me with one leg hooking mine.

"Come here I want to show you something" I told her

"What haven't I already seen?" she teased as she looked my up and down with a ridiculously serous expression on her face.

"Just come here" I took her hand and led her in front of the carved alter table. It was a spot to the front right of the table and when we stopped she looked at me questioningly. "Look at the windows." the candle light and the black sky outside made for a clear reflection of the two of us in the glass. I've always loved mirrors... definitely not for looking at myself, but it goes so nicely with my habit of standing behind her sometimes when we play. She was so beautiful in the glass... Her pale skin showing translucent in some places where the stars shone through and the inner curve of her breast visible where her shirt is unbuttoned. Her face shone in the glass shadowed but still giving a glimmer of her eyes and glowing skin where the candle light hit. All the candles seem gathered together like a shrine behind us on the carved, hard wood table. Everything is so picturesque that neither of us dared to move or breath for a moment. The look on Rachel's face was one of awe at the scene. Sometimes I wonder if even she believed herself beautiful in that moment.

In one movement we both broke the scene as she turned her head to kiss me over her shoulder. It's a wonderful warm feeling of her mouth on mine and my heart pounding as I start breathing again. Rachel's mouth presses into mine as my hands roam down to her shirt and get the last buttons undone. Our kiss ends wetly and I sink my teeth into her neck and start so suck slowly. I can see our reflection in the glass and I get to watch as I open her shirt reveling a soft stomach and two perfectly formed heavy breasts. Her neck is getting warmer and I can feel her pressing her body against me and breathing heavily. She gasps as my fingers find her hard pink nipples and start to tug out word. Mesmerized with her reflection I can't tear my eyes from the image of her slightly opened mouth or tight shut eyes while my fingers torment her breasts. One hand keeps twisting her left nipple gently while the other slides slowly down her soft stomach, under her skirt and tangles itself in her mess of hair. She gasps softly when she feels my fingers spread her lips and find her saturated. I push my tongue into her skin and slide my fingers around her inner lips, getting them really wet before I push them slowly inside her. Her moan is so soft I wonder if I heard it but the her hips pressing into my hand is a reality and I smile as I pull my fingers from her. She groans in disappointment and then again in anticipation as wet fingers leave a glistening trail up her stomach and gently rub the outer curve of her right breast. I hear a sigh when my hand starts to rub her warm cream into her nipple and I can't resist raking my teeth against her shoulder. My hands scraping her rigid nipples I slide my hands up to her shoulders and pull her shirt off gently.

She turns her head again for another kiss and I suck on her tongue while my hands brush her belly on the way to her skirt. I unwrap it slowly never breaking our kiss and slide both my hands under her black lacy panties. My left hand tangled in her hair pushing her soft butt against me with the other working slowly along her inner lips and clit. Her breathing gets harder and her hands hold my hips behind her. Her hips thrust into my hands and my hands press her butt against me and slide in and out of her. I can feel my cock pressed between her cheeks. The texture of her panties moving against my head and her butt tensing with the rest of her body turns me on even more. I'm trying to go slowly but her cheeks squeezing my cock, her quiet moans, and the image of wanton lust reflected in the stained glass of a church makes my hand speed inside her. Kate's breath gets more ragged and I work two fingers inside her wet lips while my other hand rubs and pinches her clit. I can see her breast heaving over her shoulder and she leans back, wrapping her arms around my neck. Her breath gets heavier and heavier and her moans are louder. My body tenses with her's knowing she's close. My hands move faster and faster insider her and on her clit until I hear her breath catch sharply and her loud wordless moan echos through the church. She collapses into my arms, exhausted from a powerful orgasm.

After I catch her she looks at me with glazed eyes and a tired smile. Right now I know she would like nothing better than to rest but I have other plans. She usually hates it when I pick her up but immersed in afterglow she's beyond caring and I carry her warm sweaty body to the table and set her down. Careful to keep her hair and skin away from the candles I let her lay back on the table with her curly hair draped across the old oak.

The candle light gives her skin a glow as the drops of sweat covering her glimmer in the light. Her pussy is too sensitive to play with just yet but I'm too horny to leave her be. The droplets freckling her breasts are inviting and I stand between her legs and bend down to lick them off. Her legs are dangling over the edge of the table and I can feel the girl cum on her thighs smearing across mine. The smell of her and the warmth of her wet thighs makes me tingle and I let her know it by sucking on her nipples as hard as I can. She gasps at the pressure and moans when my cock brushes her lips and her body jerks at the sensation. God she must be tender. Sucking her large red aeora into my mouth and tugging on her other nipple with a free hand Rachel wraps her legs around me. her caves push my hips towards her wet pussie and all I want is to be inside her but then again I want revenge for my earlier torment.

My hands go under her wet thighs and push them up and as far apart as they'll go before I drop to my knees. Her smell envelops me and her lips are pink and swollen, begging for attention. Gently licking all around her outer lips and then along her inner ones my tongue probes inside her for the first time tonight. Every time my tongue touches a new area her body jerks and she takes in a sharp breath. She's still really sensitive I keep the touches light and gentile until the jerking stops and she sets her legs on my shoulders. At this point I stopped being so gentile and started to lick and suck on her soft folds until I heard a high pitched moan escape her lips. God I love it when she does that. At that moment a cold breeze made itself known as it blew past my cock and made it pulse. Rachel's soft thighs clamped about my head were still slick and getting warmer as I pushed my tongue into her deeply and squeezed her butt.

Kneading her cheeks and licking furiously her clit became more engorged and I let out a ragged breath as I felt her buck her hips at my mouth. I closed my eyes in pleasure as I felt her fingers rake my hair and her legs spread further apart. Her lips were soaking my mouth, covering me with fragrant cream and urging me to lick FASTER. I slipped two fingers inside her and searched until I felt the little bundle of nerves I sought and started to rub her firmly. With a squeal of pleasure Rachel dug her hands further into my long hair and pressed my mouth into her. I guess I found it I think to myself with a smile and a flick of my tongue for my lover's pleasure. It's not long before her breath comes in gasps. A part of my mind notices but I'm too wrapped up in the taste and feel of her to concentrate on anything. All I knew was that this was wonderful and the slight thrust of her hips was making my cock throb. Her gasps got shorter and shorter until her thighs closed around my head and her pussie gushed cream. A half screamed moan ripped through the air and the pitch of it made me hold my breath waiting for her to cum. Her whole body tightened and I could just see her face contorted in pleasure as her mouth opened wide before an orgasm racked her body. She moaned before but now she was in a silent scream. Her jaw worked and her pussie throbbed as I continued to suck on her clit and watch enthralled. I got shivers watching her as she relaxed again except for the jerks every time my tongue gently caressed her sensitive lips.

12