Church and State Ch. 01

Story Info
She lay in bed, waiting.
812 words
3.78
25.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay in bed, waiting. She was told he would come tonight. And he did. She had enjoyed the two weeks reprieve but now it was time to once again perform her duties as Queen. She already had produced two beautiful children for the crown, a beautiful boy who is four and the youngest, a girl, now eighteen months. She had been ordered to become pregnant again. She wasn't sure how that was going to happen with the king who had grown old and very ill.

The heavy wooden door creaked open. The Bishop entered first then her husband the King. He leaned heavily on the arm of his gentleman of the bedchamber. His feet scuffling across the rock floor. Although habit caused her to want to jump from the bed and bow before him, she remained in bed. The Bishop had relayed a message from the King that she was to remove all clothing and lay naked under the bedcovers. The king had been very ill, and was too weak to wait for her to undress. He wanted her ready for him when he got in the room.

The gentleman of the chamber escorted the King to the bed and removed his robe. She pulled back the bedcovers. The gentleman of the chamber picked up the King and laid him in bed beside her. She covered him with the blanket. In a low weak voice the king dismissed his servant. The Bishop remained in the room. His purpose to be a witness that the king was indeed able to impregnate the queen. She touched the Kings face and he smiled at her. He then reached for her breast. She rolled over on her side so that he could suckle. He licked and sucked. A satisfied sigh escaped his mouth, 'You still have milk' he said. He sucked hard emptying her breast. He wanted the other one, but was too weak to reach it. She straddled his body. Leaning over him and fed him her breast from above. The king licked and suckled until he went to sleep. She rolled over on her back beside him.

She waited to see if the King would wake and want more from her. It became evident that he was sound asleep. The Bishop walked to the bed and held a finger over his mouth, signaling for her to remain quiet. Then he motioned for her to follow him. She pointed to her robe, he handed it to her. She slipped on the robe and followed him into the dressing room attached to her bedchamber. With his mouth close to her ear he told his plan. He told her that the nation is teetering on war. There has to be a strong line of succession. She must become pregnant again to show the country that the King is healthy. And God's will, the child will be a second boy.

'How am I to become pregnant? He is too old and ill." She asked.

'I must do it for him. I will make you pregnant," he replied. "I am of pure royal blood. Both father and mother are royal. As you know the King is my father and my mother is his first cousin is a princess, but I was born out of wedlock so cannot inherit. My bloodline is royal. Our child will be royal. I will announce to the noblemen that I witnessed the King fuck the Queen. The King will visit you every night, when he sleeps I will fuck you until you become pregnant. We must have this second son to stabilize the line of succession.'

She began shaking her head no.

She said, 'You are the church. I am the Queen. This cannot happen.'

'It must, our survival depends on it', he whispered harshly.

Her voice grew louder 'No, we are damned if we do this. I won't....'. He clamped a hand over her mouth.

'Yes, you will.' he growled into her ear. He ripped a piece of the robe from her body. 'Open your mouth.'

She twisted her head from side to side. He wrapped a huge hand around her throat and his finger dug into her neck.

'Open or your children will be mother-less.'

She glared at him in fury, but opened her mouth. He stuffed the piece of robe into her mouth and wrapped it around her head securing it tightly. She began to hit at him with her fist. He cursed 'damn woman' and tore another piece from her robe and wrapped around her wrists and reached up and tied her to a pole. She was pulled up on her tiptoes, her arms stretched to their limit. She hung there, with only the shreds of her robe hanging from her shoulders. She was completely exposed to him. She continued to scream but no one heard, except the Bishop.