Church Friends Ch. 07

Story Info
Penny thinks about last night in church.
1.4k words
4.12
68.9k
5

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny sat at the organ that Sunday morning, the hard bench pressing against her bottom. Her legs were crossed, her top leg wiggling ever so slightly. She tingled from her anus to her clitoris, and her nipples were still sensitive from Gary's vise-like fingers, applied the night before. She heard the porcine minister announce his sermon title: All have sinned and have come short of the glory of God. How appropriate, she thought, her cheeks flushing slightly. She couldn't help glancing over at Gary and tried to repress the smile. A glance at John showed his look of reproof, and a peripheral look at Charie caught the raise of her eyebrows. Fuck em, she thought, and she placed her folded hands in her lap. As the minister droned on she uncrossed her legs. Her robe was a marvelous thing; she could have been naked below and nobody would know. She thought of that nakedness next to Gary's warm body last night, and the tingling along her anal/vaginal groove intensified.

She looked over at Gary out of the corner of her eye, careful not to turn her head. I could have fallen in love with him, she thought. Nobody has ever loved me as tenderly. John likes to fuck, until his cock is raw, she continued in her thinking, but cuddling, that's not manly enough for him. I wonder when we are going to be able to do it again?

Her legs opened and closed, and she was pleased at how wet she felt. Her hand pushed down on her mons, and she stretched her middle finger trying to make a purchase on her clitoris. The robe had too much material and she couldn't make it happen. She crossed her legs again, pressed her folded hands hard against her mons, and squeezed her thigh muscles, clamping her labia around her clitoris. Then, with her head slightly bowed, she closed her eyes, looking like she was meditating on the words of the preacher.

Her leg was rocking, and the muscular flexes against her clitoris were producing the desired effect. And his cock was so big, she thought. I thought he might hurt me, but…

She thought of how gentle he was not to hurt her, opening her so tenderly with his large tapered helmet-like head. She could feel it now, his tiny jabs opening her little by little, and then her vaginal sphincter relaxing and letting him slide deeply inside. Her muscles moved faster and faster making her clitoris feel like it was going to burst. Gary's cock was now sliding in and out in long strokes. She could feel it filling her pussy, coming to a stop a fraction of an inch from her cervix, and then sliding back out, her warm sponge closing in front of his head as he evacuated the tunnel. The words echoed in her mind, Fuck me, fuck me Gary, Fuck me as hard as you can! And he did.

The preacher came to an impassioned climax, saying, "and go out and sin no more!"

Penny, moved by the spasms in her saddle, cried out "Amen, Amen!"

There was a rustling in the congregation, coupled with a small chorus of amens from the faithful, brought on by Penny's outburst. The minister smiled broadly, his thumbs hooked the fabric under his arms, looking at Penny, feeling truly like a man of God this morning, a man who could move this beautiful musician to such a level of rapture. He looked at his wife and smiled, and she smiled proudly back, her jowled face turning and accepting the adulation of the faithful. He announced the closing hymn, smiling at Penny, awaiting the beautiful tones she would soon be producing: "Nearer my God to Thee."

All week she could think of nothing else. True, the fact that John and Charie had been fucking within earshot in the very next room titillated her. When they first went in, and Gary and she were still in the living room, she thought that possibly he might be embarrassed or having second thoughts. He was not a macho kind of guy, rather gentle in fact. She feared that maybe he might not be able to follow through with the program. But when they got into the bedroom she realized that his gentleness was his strength, the kind of strength she had yearned for all her life. And that beautiful big cock, she thought over and over again, each time marveling at how he used it inside her. So gentle. So concerned for her welfare.

John was more of a wham-bam-thank -you-maam kind of a guy. There seemed to be no limit to the number of times he could get hard. And each time he got hard he wanted to ejaculate through some kind of stimulation supplied by her. But Gary was such a gentleman. When she was sucking him and he was on the verge of cumming he let her know. John had never done that, not even the first time, when they were in college, nor had any of her other "guys" for that matter. How lucky we are to have met them, she thought.


She wrote the note on Sunday afternoon after having cleared it with John. He wanted to be very cautious, and both she and John thought that Gary and Charie were discrete people as well. The evening couldn't have worked out more perfectly. They had all been comfortable with each other as couples, with each other's sex, and each couple seemed to really be turned on by the fact that their spouse was enjoying the other's. Penny and John began debriefing on the way home when John asked, "So you really liked Gary's big cock, huh?"

There was no such thing as penis envy in John's life. He was an honor student at Middle Kentucky Baptist College, captain of the football team, and president of the student body. He led the Men's Glee Club, and had a very positive image of himself. He was a perfect specimen of a man, and he knew it. So a big cock had nothing on him. He told Penny that he fucked Charie's brains out, and for that matter, she did the same to him. When they got home he showed Penny that he tore his foreskin the last time, and had to run cold water on it to stop the bleeding. "Otherwise," he said, "we'd have given it at least one more run-through."

Penny told John how big Gary's cock felt inside her, and that it fulfilled one of her long time fantasies. But she didn't tell him how gentle Gary was, and that he filled an even greater need by loving her so gently and cuddling with her so generously. John wanted her to suck his cock, to make his owie feel better, a request that she didn't want to deny for the sake of her own curiousity, becoming excited at the smell of Charie's pussy on her husband's penis. John's cock had always felt big to her, but she remembered how Gary had filled her mouth, even gagging her for a second. While she was sucking John ate Penny's pussy, eager to taste the result of Gary and Penny's sex.

As she was drifting off to sleep that night she had but one regret—that John was sleeping on his side, his arm not draped around her.

It seemed that the dream came upon her immeditatley was immediate:

She was 7 sitting on her daddy's lap, her back leaning against his. There was something about his warmth and caring that warmed her all over. Her mother smiled lovingly. She was 10. It was her birthday—she sat on her Daddy's lap, blowing out the candles. Her mother's smile gave permission. She was 12. Her piano teacher sat on the bench beside her. His body was warm. She liked his closeness. It made her feel good on the seat of the hard bench. Her daddy came in, talked with the piano teacher and paid him, shaking his hand. He sat in his chair. She sat on her daddy's lap. Her mother came in the room and snapped at her to set the table. She was 17, going away to college. Her daddy hugged her. Her mother wasn't smiling. She was 18. Her mother lay dead in her coffin. Her daddy was crying. They went home. Her daddy sat in his chair and asked her to sit in his lap. He cried. She hugged him, and the dreamed stopped.