Church Friends Ch. 08

Story Info
Penny's meets the man she will marry.
2.4k words
4.14
47.5k
6

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After graduating from high school Penny attended Middle Kentucky Baptist College on a music scholarship, becoming the accompanist for the Men's Glee Club. It was here where she met John Hargreaves. Two years older he seemed the biggest man on campus: captain of the football team, student council president...everything. And he was handsome and desirable. But being so popular, he was sought after by all of the girls, and never walked the campus without one of them on his arm.

As Penny grew older she became more sophisticated in her self-pleasure, brought on by the fact that the young men whom she dated in college were more frequently trying to take her virginity. She was adamant about not going all the way with them, but the fact that she had held hard penises in her hand, and had had fingers inside her pussy—even though the fingers were manipulated by guys who had no idea how to turn her on—increased her own need to take care of herself when she got back to her room. She knew by this time how to bring herself to orgasm through masturbating, and, even though she denied the reality while on a date, she knew how to maximize the fantasy before she went to sleep.

In the summer between her sophomore and junior year her mother was diagnosed with cancer. The medical profession had not yet achieved success in remission and cure of the disease in the 50's and 60's, and Penny, approaching twenty, was saddened by the likelihood that her mother would never see her children. Also, during that summer, she realized that her dad was paying more attention to her. Every night when he would come home he would hug her in earnest. There was much anticipation of the inevitablility in the house of what would become of her mother, and both Penny and her father would console each other. Their hugs lasted long and they were tight, never sexual in nature though. Penny knew how much her father loved her mother and, unable to love his wife in the way they were accustomed, seemed to be lavishing his hugs upon the mother's daughter. Penny was there for him though, and consoled him as a loving and dutiful daughter.

One day, when she was home alone—it was during Thanksgiving break—she wanted to write a note to her friend, but was out of note paper. She went to her mother and father's room, checked the desk drawer for some paper and took out a couple of sheets, sat at the desk in their room and finished the note. She had never been a snoop, but for some reason she pulled open the top drawer on the right hand side of the desk. Her father was a poker player, getting together with friends once a month. There were numerous decks of cards in the drawer. One deck had the top flap open and she picked it up absently.

Deciding to pass the time by playing a little solitaire she took the cards out of the deck, shuffled them and turned the top card over. It was a Queen of Hearts. But instead of the queens picture being on the cards, the picture that was on the card almost took her breath away. It was a naked woman with large breasts. She was sitting on a single bed, with her knees bent, her feet flat on the bed, and her legs spread widely apart. Her hands were on her pussy, spreading it wide.

She had never seen anything like that before and was shocked that her father would have something like this in his drawer. It wasn't hidden, and it had been opened many times, so she knew that her mother had seen it too. She was confused that her mother would look at something like this, while at the same time withholding any semblance of sex education from her. She didn't understand. But she knew one thing: she was getting very wet between her legs. She continued her game.

She dealt six cards face down, and then turned up the Jack of spades. Once again the rims of her ears burned. She had never seen a man naked, not totally naked. And this man was totally naked. He was standing in front of the bed with the woman, holding an unreal object in his hand. It was long, fat and rigid, his penis. Penny knew what a hard penis was. She had been with enough boys, particularly at college, and two of them had put her hand on theirs, one them pulling it out and showing it to her. But, the boy's was nothing like this. The man in the cards was huge—maybe nine or ten inches. She thought she knew wetness, but now looking at the cards, she knew that her panties were soaked. It was not just the pictures, but the fact that her father and mother had been looking at them, and maybe even using them as a turn of for their sex was more than she could contain.

She laid five cards face down on the cards that were already down. Then laid one face up and dealt four face down. The card that was up was an Eight of Hearts. The picture showed the woman sitting, facing the camera, impaled on the man's huge cock, his hands on her breasts.

No longer interested in the game she turned all of the cards over, finding things she had never conceived of depicted in blatant reality. She began masturbating, and brought herself to the most powerful orgasm she had yet experienced. As she looked at a picture of the woman on all fours, with the man's cock stretching her pussy from behind, she imagined her mother and father doing this, and then imagined herself doing it. But his cock is so huge, she thought, and imagined it stretching her pussy, wondering if it would hurt, or whether it would drive her into rapturous orgasms.

The guys at college, whose penises she felt were not nearly as big, and she wondered if they were exceptions. She wondered if her father's penis was that large, and wondered if it fit comfortably inside her mother's vagina, or if it stretched her the way the man's on the cards stretch the woman's pussy.

Finally as she looked at the last card, showing the man's penis close to the woman's open mouth, it was squirting a long rope of semen. She thought it was gross, but wondered what it would taste like. She wondered if her mother and father did this, and tried to imagine her father's large cock, it must be large, like the man's, inside her mother's mouth squirting, and she wondered if she liked it. She must, she thought, and remembered some of the sounds she had heard coming from their room at night. She must like it. Then, the thought came to her that this might be one more way to keep the guys at bay, keeping them from trying to put their penis inside her vagina.

At the beginning of her junior year John Hargreaves began paying more attention to her. He would be graduating in the spring and would be looking for a career that would involve his talent as a musical director. He knew that he couldn't count on his music to sustain him financially, so he started applying at churches in his hometown of Huntington, West Virginia for a part time job as music director. It wasn't long before John viewed Penny's abilities at the piano and organ with an eye that she might enhance his career. He asked her for a date, and they soon became a true item.

John excited Penny more than any male that she had ever known. Their passions worked at a high level, and John and Penny did more with him than any other, including getting naked with him. They were going to be getting married It soon as she graduated a year later, and she thought it a good idea to experiment with him.

During their love making early on in their relationship, John had attempted to put his hard penis inside her, but she prevailed upon him that she was a good girl and wanted to wait until she did it with the man she married. She felt that, since both she and John would be actively engaged in church activities as staff, she should be pure in the eyes of God, at least as far as going all the way in pre-marital sex. But their love play was intense. She was disappointed however that John's cock was not fat, only about 6 inches long, and began to wonder if the man in the cards was the exception, and real men were the rule.

John continued to pressure her to have intercourse with him but she kept him at bay. Wanting to show him pleasure though, short of him putting his penis inside her, she began sucking his cock to keep him happy. The pictures in the cards and the knowledge that her mother did that to her father gave her permission to enjoy oral sex. The first time it was her gift to him, but the surprise was hers when he came in her mouth. It was shocking and repulsive to her at first, and she was disappointed and hurt that he did it without even giving her a warning. But, apart from the fact that she was hurt at his being inconsiderate of her, she liked the warmth and pressure of it, and it made her pussy become soaked again.

She punished him for being inconsiderate, and didn't, despite his begging, suck his cock for a month. But she was deeply in love with him, and liked his cock in her mouth almost as much as he liked her giving him blowjobs. So, teaching him about her clitoris, she made a deal with him that as long as he would get her off she would resume sucking him, accepting his loads in her mouth, swallowing to please him. Soon she became accustomed to the taste and looked forward to him squirting his warm semen in her mouth, where she would lick her lips, and think, Yum.

Just before Thanksgiving of her senior year, at the age of 21, Penny was called home because of her mother's condition. She would live for only a few more days. During their vigil her father was distraught and would hug Penny and cry in her arms. Penny, in her own grieving, felt it and honored duty to console her father in this way.

After the funeral Penny and her dad came home to a quiet and empty house. Her dad, with a blank look on his face, sat down in his chair. Penny, trying to make him feel better, sat down in his lap like she had as a little girl. She put her arm around him and laid her head against his. He began to cry, saying the name of her mother Mary over and over again. She kissed his forehead and he look up at his lovely daughter, the image of his departed wife. Tears spilled from her periwinkle blue eyes as she looked into her father's, awash with the salt sea of his grief.

She leaned down and kissed his lips, which responded to hers passionately. His hand moved up her side and cupped her soft breast, sending an electric shock between her legs. Compassionately she arose from his lap, took her father's hand, and coaxed him out of the chair, then led him lovingly to her bedroom. Her father again responded passionately to her kiss, calling his wife's name. Penny cooed for him to sit down on the bed. She sat beside him and gently rubbed his thigh that was closest to hers.

"Why don't you lie back Daddy?" she asked soothingly.

He lay back on the bed acceding to her direction, his arms spread like a man being crucified. She removed his tie, then unbuttoned his shirt, opened it, and began kissing him from his neck to his chest.

"Oh Penny, I love you so much," he said with a sob catching in his throat.

She undid his belt, unbuttoned the top button of his pants and then zipped down his fly. His cock was already plumped. She took it in her hand moving the wrinkled skin up and down, causing him to grow and harden to a full erection. She was amazed at his size, fat, but only 4 to 5 inches long. Again her myth was destroyed. All men have small cocks, she thought, and, as she took her father's cock in her mouth, sucking it through the saliva that she had gathered, the way that John liked it, she now knew that the man in the cards was the exception, and most men had small penises.

"Oh Mary, Mary," her father cried, and then, "Penny, my little girl."

Penny sucked her father's cock for a long time. John would have cum in her mouth in less than half the time. He moaned plaintively and passionately, calling Penny, and her mother's name, over and over again. She licked him, sucked him, nibbled his head, licked and nibbled his scrotum. Then, moving her lips rapidly, she began fucking him earnestly with her mouth, until he tensed.

"No Penny," he cried out, "I'm going to cum!" He tried to push her face to get her off is cock, but Penny just fucked him harder and faster with her hungry mouth, until he shot his hot load deep into the back of her throat. Penny snuggled with him on the bed, kissing his lips and stroking his hair, whispering softly, "I love you Daddy, I love you Daddy."

Her dad dropped off into a deep slumber. She lay with him for awhile, feeling the warmth of his body, remembering all the times over the years that she had fantasized having sex with him in some way, but made it intentional after she had seen his deck of cards. She cried at his loss and her loss of her mother, snuggling ever closer. Then she became wracked with guilt at having taken advantage of her father's vulnerability.

Getting up, knowing that it might be damaging to both of them if he woke up and she were still in bed with him, she put his flaccid penis back in his pants and zipped him, found a blanket and covered his sleeping body. Before closing the door she looked at her supine father, and thought with pride, you are truly a gentleman Daddy—unlike my John. But I love him...

to be continued...