Church Friends Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was taken aback at the size of Miriam's clitoris. It must have been at least three times as large as her own, its shaft protruding well beyond its hood, almost like a small penis extending from a foreskin. It seemed so natural for Penny to start suckling on the tiny rod. Miriam's tongue went wild on her sensitive node in reaction. Penny loved the feel of Miriam's soft body on her own, how her breasts sagged down upon her tummy as she continued gobbling Penny's pussy.

It was the middle of the night when Penny awoke, still being cuddled in Miriam's arms. It was so soft, so sensual, so confirming. She hoped that John, with whom she had been going steadily, would prove to be such a lover, but she would be disappointed until that morning in Huntington West, Virginia, the morning before their second meeting with Gary and Charie.

~~~~~~~~~~

With the jolt of an orgasm she came back to reality, her legs closing tightly on Gary's foot, which had managed to push her panties aside. She was very wet and could tell that Gary's sock was soaked with her flow. Her foot was pressing against his hard-on and, much to her surprise, her hand was in Charie's, being pressed against John's foot, which was working between Charie's legs, while Charie was wiggling her ass against the bottom of the hard bench seat.

"We'd better go," Charie said, "before I knock this table over, and our secret is told to the whole community."

Then to Penny she said quietly, "You were a million miles away Penny. Nice that you could join us... must have been a nice memory."

Then she winked and squeezed Penny's hand warmly. Penny's cheeks blushed but she looked back at Charie, smiling sheepishly—and she squeezed Charie's hand in acknowledgement.

To be continued...

12