Church Friends Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeking a more complete sensation, she positioned Penny, feet to Myra's knees, spread her legs, placing her left foot to the opposite side of Charies bottom, her right leg outside of Myra's left. Then kneeling she opened her mouth wide and covered Penny's entire pussy. As she parted her cum soaked lips, her tongue touched the tip Penny's clit, and, at the same instant, her ass pushed against Charies ass. As she began tantalizing Penny's clit she enjoyed the feel of Charie's ass on her own and took pleasure in a mini-orgasm.

Joyce, who had become totally submissive to Miriam, watched knowing that Miriam would soon indicate the chore that she enjoyed so much—and wasn't disappointed. She saw Miriam look up, motion with her head to the leather case by the door, and winked. Walking to the spot, her petite breasts jiggling with her eager motion, she kneeled, and opened the case. It's contents were nestled in a foam cut-out, as if it were an assassin's case. The contents were broken down as three separated pieces (13 inch dildoes), of three separate colors: pink, black and red, made of an elastic material, fashioned perfectly in the form of a cock, complete with veins. The contraption had been fashioned for her by an appreciative art professor at New York City College, with whom Miriam had and ongoing afternoon affair on Tuesdays.

In a separate cut-out was a three way threaded piece, a connector of hard plastic that resembled the three blades of and airplane propeller. Joyce took out this piece, and the pink dildo, screwing the base into the connector. Then, repeated the action with the black and red dildoes, until she held in her hand three dildoes connected like a tee.

She took her creation, kneeled between Miriam and Charie, pushing gently on both girls asses. Miriam pull way forward, understanding what was about to occur. Charie craned her neck to see what was happening and blushed when she saw the three-way dildo. Joyce put the tip of the black cock inside her mouth sucked it in and out, moisturizing it. Then spread Charie's cheeks, and pushed the black rod inside her pussy. She moistened the red cock and held it straight behind Miriam's bottom, placed the head between her cheeks, and Miriam pushed back, burying the red cock deep inside her, pushing tight against Charie's ass.

Joyce moistened the pink one, then positioned herself on all fours, held the cock to her pussy and slid back until her ass touched Miriam's and Charie's. Then they all started fucking the dildoes, slowly at first, all three women sighing and moaning. But Charie's, with whom this was entirely new, had a high pitched urgency, indicating the approach of another orgasm. Her ass moved more rapidly, slapping Miriam's and Joyce's in rapid succession, driving almost desperately, until she let out a primal scream and dropped to the floor, gasping for air.

Myra, not wanting to be left out of the play, stood up, pulled Charie's arms, dragging her into the proper position, then kneeled between her legs, inserted the black dildo into her own cunt and went down between Charie's legs, gobbling her pussy.

Miriam, who had just experienced an orgasm of her own when Penny came at the urgings of her tongue, offered the pink dildo to Penny, who lasciviously joined Joyce and Myra, riding the rubber dicks and slapping each other's asses together. Miriam then laid back, spread her legs and offered her pussy to Penny, then wrapped her legs around her head when her mouth was in place.

The men were watching and stroking, waiting, now impatiently for a pussy to fuck, when Philippe repeated what Charie had said to him when they were pleasuring each other earlier. "She told me that she wanted all of our cocks at the same time."

"I'll start," John said, "She told me what she wanted first." And with that he walked over to where she had put her purse, opened it, and took out the tube of KY jelly. He then went past the circle of writhing women, took Charie by the hand, led her a few feet away and had her get down on all fours. She laid her head on her crossed arms and thrust her ass up in the air. John got down on his knees, unscrewed the top from the tube and squeezed a gob of jelly on Charie's ass. He then slid his middle finger in her ass and began rimming, until he was able to put two fingers inside. She wiggle her ass and ooohed as he thrust his fingers in and out, and squeeled when he added the third finger.

When his fingers were moving inside her easily he pulled them out, slathered KY all over his cock and then lay back, his cock sticking strait up toward the ceiling. Charie stood, squatted over John's jellied cock and lowered herself until her asshole touched his head. Slowly she lowered, waited, and lowered again, until John's cock was buried in her ass. She then laid back on John's chest, placed her feet flat on the floor with her legs spread and said, "Who's next?"

Gary, who had known about her fantasy since the night of their honeymoon, kneeled between hers and John's legs and slid his huge cock inside her pussy, causing Charie to shout, "Yes!" and then, " I want to suck your cock Philippe."

Philippe helped straightened Gary into an upright position, then straddled Charie's breasts and settled on her abdomen, his back against Gary's chest. He scooched forward and allowed Charie to suck his cock.

Both John and Gary were bucking and fucking, their balls coming together when their cocks went all the way in, while Charie sucked, moaning and slurping on Philippe's cock.

Zack and Lenny laid down so Charie could grasp their cocks and she stroked them. The combination was complete, and Charie experienced another monster orgasm.

Lenny stood...helped Gary off, and then sat Charie up, pulling her to her feet and off John's cock. He lay down on the floor and bade her to sit on his cock, which she did. Bending forward, her breasts softened on Lenny's chest and she kissed him passionately, moaning when Gary spread her cheeks and forced his large cock inside her, which caused her to scream out in momentary pain, until her anus stretched to accommodate his size.

She placed her hands flat on the floor so she could lean forward a little to suck Philippe, who was on his knees holding his impressively veined cock to her lips. Gary was now pumping his shaft in and out of her anus, and she was wiggling her hips wildly, as Lenny bucked, being slapped by Gary as they came together. Gary had never been inside his wife's ass, and was tremendously excited. When he shot his hot load inside her, Charie was overcome with the heat of his jism, and she experienced yet another orgasm.

When Philippe pulled his cock back she pushed it from her mouth and cried, "I want you in my ass Philippe." As Philippe moved to her rear Zack took his place and penetrated her open mouth with his cock.

Myra, sitting in the lotus position, her pussy wide open for all to see, sipped wine.

Miriam was sitting with her arm around Penny, her hand fondling her breast. Penny's head was leaning on Miriam's shoulder.

Joyce sat with her legs bent, her breasts resting on her thigh. They were all watching the show that was going on in the middle of the floor.

Philippe slid his monster cock deep inside Charie's ass. It looked like it would never stop going in. As it slid inside her she hummed a high pitched moan. Once his huge member was fully planted she screamed a muffled shout of joy, and leaned forward to help move it out.

Lenny, still bucking, was almost exhausted when he came, shouting, "Jesus!" then fell back to the floor.

As she pumped Philippe's cock each time she came forward Zack's cock touched her soft palate and gagged her. Had it not been for the fact that Zack's cock was smaller, and pink in contrast to black, the cock in her ass and the cock in her mouth would have looked like the same shaft going all the way through her body, and she was about to receive a double pleasure.

She was slamming bodies on both ends when Philippe came first, and she felt the heat of his orgasm deep inside her. Instantly his cock became slipperier and the slide was silky. Zack shot his wad deep inside her throat and she imagined her pink uvula dripping with his cum. The rumbling of her coming orgasm shook her whole body. Lenny's cock had shriveled inside her pussy and her convulsions sent his cum sagging down his shriveled shaft and sinking into his pubic hair.

For Miriam, who wasn't in control, the action was too much. So she instructed her two subs, Penny and Joyce, to kneel beside Gary, who had become hard again and was stroking on one side of Charie and John, who was jerking on the other, to jerk the men off until they came on Charie's back.

Charie was still gasping from the gang bang, while the two women flailed wildly on the two men's cocks. They were both tensed and ready to cum. John was first and shot a long rope from the left side of her back. Gary spurted, crossing John's line. Then each squirted intermittently until their balls were rising in dry squeezes, and their cum dripping in tiny droplets.

Miriam, easing John and Joyce aside, laid her breasts on Charie's ass, and began smoothing the crossed lines of semen over Charie's back with her cheeks. Then she massaged Charie's back with her hands, working the seminal lotion into her skin. She was paying obeisance to the woman who had usurped her position as queen of the party.

As they crossed the bridge from Gallipolis, Ohio to Point Pleasant, West Virginia they looked forward to sleeping in their own beds again. The trip to New York had begun raucously with songs and blow-jobs. The visit to New York had been memorable in many ways—not the least of which was the party at the dance studio. But the trip home was unusually quiet.

Gary had become accustomed to the fact that his wife had been copulating and sucking a black man, and was not excited about it happening again. But he also knew and supported the fact that an evening like this had been a compulsion that Charie would have had to experience. And, he had to admit, that while he was going through the evening, he was enjoying it as much as anybody, and enjoying that Charie was the hit of the party. At the same time his attitudes on race had been changed positively, and he had a better understanding of the black students at Marshall University who had been picketing the White Coffeepot in Huntington.

Charie had her dreams fulfilled, and having been the main attraction at a gang-bang, she realized that, from that point on, sex with Gary would be enough for her. He was a man who had indulged all of her fantasies, and in the process had become a more passionate and effective lover. Her wildness in relation to other men had been satiated.

John had loved the experience of swinging with Gary and Charie. Prior to his encounters with Charie he had taken Penny for granted, and had sex with her just to satisfy his own needs. But Charie was able to convince him that his wife needed more...that all women need more, and he determined that he would be the man that Penny had hoped for when she married him.

On the trip back the couples discussed how the swinging back home and the orgy at the dance studio had opened their minds. They agreed that the wild party was something they wouldn't have wanted to miss, and having experienced it didn't need to do it anymore. They also talked about their desire to start a family, and hoped that this time next year they would be parents. Thus, with unprotected sex they needed to stop swinging.

Penny thought about Miriam, the girl who introduced her to the beauty of sex with another woman. She realized that it had always been Miriam's dominant nature that attracted her and felt a strong need for a woman of that nature. It was she, Penny, who because of the sweet memories of Miriam, introduced Charie to the sharing of a female body. But she didn't realize at the time how important that would be to her in the future. She knew that she had seen Miriam for the last time, that the woman she had chosen was even too strong for Miriam to dominate.

She looked forward to having her first child, and would begin trying tonight when they got home. The allure of pregnancy, the growing of a child in her body, the stretching of her body, and the pain and pleasure of birth excited her. And along the way, she knew that Charie would be suckling milk from her breasts, preparing them for the needs of her new baby.

The end.