Church Girl: 3 Oaths of Obedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are now officially my Undying Pet in Training for your True Purpose in Life," intoned Gloria portentously.

A chill went up Mary's spine and a gush leaked out her pussy as she nodded sincerely and breathed happily, "Thank you, Mistress," the term flowing easily off her tongue.

"To begin your training, for the next seven days you will pleasure yourself and bring yourself to orgasm using a different item each time at least once a day, but you may come as often as you need to. Be creative... I want you to report to me what you used and how it felt. Impress me with your creativity as you begin your exploration in the art of the holy cum, and gird your loins for a revolution that has been centuries in the making."

"Revolution?" Mary asked.

"The Lord will awaken that knowledge in you when the time comes," Mrs. Taylor answered cryptically, just as there was a knock at the door.

Mary's eyes went wide; the voice on the other side was sure to be her mother's.

"Are you in there, Mary?" her concerned mother asked.

"Yes, Mother," Mary said, hastily hopping off the counter.

"Are you okay, dear?" The mother asked.

Mrs. Taylor put a finger to her pet's lips and replied for her, "She was feeling a little ill, Mrs. Martins, but I'm taking good care of her."

"Is that you, Gloria?" Mrs. Martins asked.

Gloria pointed to the puddle of Mary's cum on the edge of the counter and whispered, "Lick it up."

Mary was stressed by her mother's proximity, but recalling the path of complete obedience she had just pledged, she bent down and licked her juices off the counter as she listened to Mrs. Taylor.

Gloria said, "She'll be out in a couple of minutes, Fran. I'm just helping her to relax and breathe."

"Okay," Fran agreed, "I'll be upstairs if you need me."

"Thanks, Mom," Mary said, in awe of how smoothly Mrs. Taylor had handled the incident.

Mrs. Taylor explained, "Nothing can stop you in your journey to one day leading the revolution." She was suddenly horny again, and gently guided her pet down to her obedient position on her knees.

As Mary watched Mrs. Taylor lift up her dress to again offer her the Lord's most tasteful and tasty gift, Mary did what she now knew she was born to do... she Obeyed and Served The Lord.

The end

Coming next:

Church Girl: 7 Days of Self-Sin

Mary discovers the many-faceted joys of masturbation.