Church Girl Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,019 Followers

Worse, those sore, bound tits of hers were also pressed onto the hard table, making them ache with more pressure. And her nipples. Goodness, those nipples of her must have become a dark shade of red by now from all the squeezing.

"Relax," the priest said soothingly. "Don't resist."

I wasn't going to, she thought.

She felt hands sliding up her dress. It must be the nun's hands, she figured, as Father James would never do such a flagrant thing to her. As the hands went all the way up her dress, Celeste felt, in one swoop, her panties being yanked down to her ankles. Now she was bottomless, with the dress covering her modesty. She lifted each foot so that her panties could be taken away.

Celeste felt her shoes being removed, one at a time, and she helped by lifting each foot. She became barefoot on the hard floor. Then she felt her ankles being gently nudged apart, so that her legs became spread. Then wider.

She felt the priest and nun tying each of her ankles with separate pieces of rope to a different leg of the table. Now her legs couldn't move, or resist, from that spread position.

Finally, and most shocking of all, her dress had been lifted and tossed over her back, leaving her naked womanhood on full display for these holy people to see. She wanted to die of embarrassment, but forced herself to remain strong.

"Be brave," the priest said, clenching her hand. "Sister Mary will paddle your bottom to vanquish the evil. It will be painful. But you will endure."

Celeste turned wide-eyed as the priest clenched her hand tighter, and she clenched his hand in return.

The first strike of the paddle was painful, but it was a soft blow. She fully understood that this was only the beginning. Sure enough, the second blow came from the wide, wooden paddle. It stung more, giving her a chilly feeling on her butt, and it made a loud slapping noise which echoed in the private chamber. Then another. And another.

She gritted her teeth hard with each spank of the paddle. Then there was a moment of pause and she prayed this was all over.

"May your flesh be absolved of sin," the nun said, putting down the paddle so that she could flicker holy water onto Celeste's sore butt. "We will need to continue."

Sister Mary put down the holy water and wielded the paddle once again, this time hurling slurs along with the blows.

"Heathen!"

The paddle crashed against Celeste's butt, more painfully this time.

"Sinner!"

An even harder blow, causing Celeste's eyes to water and her jaw to clench.

"Whore!"

The room echoed as Celeste was being punished to the extreme, with a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Relish the pain," Sister Mary said harshly. "For this pain will lead you towards the path of salvation."

Celeste rested her face on the wooden table. Now the aching in her breasts was the least of her worries. It felt like her butt was on fire and she wanted to burst into tears so badly.

Yet with the pain also came pleasure. Ironically, the feelings of lust and desire had returned. Instead of casting out the sins, this was only fueling the fire. Celeste prayed that neither the priest nor the nun would notice that her pussy was most certainly wet from this spanking and powerful act of sexual submission.

A soothing feeling came unexpectedly. Sister Mary had poured holy water onto her hand and rubbed Celeste's butt with it, to cleanse her of sin, and to ease the fiery pain.

"We're not done yet," Sister Mary said. "That deviant young man had touched your womanhood, hasn't he?"

"Yes," Celeste groaned.

The paddle was tossed to the floor, thank goodness. Celeste felt a hand now rubbing her pussy, spread wide open from the ankle bondage holding her legs apart. Sister Mary was now rubbing her cunt. How good it felt. How amazing. Celeste cursed herself for enjoying the sexual touch of a Sister of God.

But that was short lived. The caressing stopped, and the nun slapped Celeste's pussy. It caused her to scream as her clitoris was directly targeted. She screamed more as the nun spanked her pussy harder. Screams of pain. Screams of pleasure.

Celeste couldn't decide why she was screaming. All she knew was that her body was reacting to this intense sensation that she was now feeling, at the hands of this authoritarian nun.

"Please, stop!" she begged.

"No!"

More slaps came. Sister Mary slapped the pussy in fast, consecutive motions, causing Celeste's toes to curl and her legs to stiffen.

"Please, you have to!" she begged further. "You have to stop!"

"Why!? This is your penance! You want forgiveness, don't you!?"

Celeste cried, "I do!"

"Then what is it?!"

"If you don't stop...I'll...I'll..."

Of course, the nun didn't stop. She wasn't one to back down, especially not from a moral sinner like Celeste, who was bound and helpless on the table.

More slaps came to Celeste's pussy, fast and hard, hitting her open cunt, labia, and clitoris. Her body tensed hard and her lower back arched. Her toes curled so hard, she thought they would remain in that position forever.

She screamed for mercy as the slaps rained down on her pussy, and a sudden rush of fluids ejected from her womanhood. She panted and cried as more fluids gushed. God, what a humiliation. What a punishment. What pleasure. What joy.

Her face fell onto the table and her muscles relaxed. She breathed hard and trickles of sweat had formed around her.

The nun stood in front of her face. When Celeste looked up at her, she saw that mean glare.

"Your womanhood has been purified," Sister Mary stated, then held out her hand. "But this still leaves unanswered questions about you. Drink it! Know what a sinner you still are!"

There was a puddle of fluids in the palm of Sister Mary's hand. It was Celeste's fluids. The nun brought her hand to Celeste's mouth and forced her to suck it up, which she did. It was Celeste's first time tasting herself, and she did so to help finish the process.

Sister Mary stepped back, and Father James came into view again.

"We need to cleanse your mouth," he said, rubbing her hair as she lay bound on the table. "This is almost over. Okay?"

"Yes..." she slurred.

To her unexpected surprise, Father James lifted his robe and undid his pants in the most casual manner. He fished out his penis in front of her face, holding it in his hand. It was halfway erect and bigger than the guy in her university class.

She gulped, wondering why this man of God was exposing himself so openly in front of her face. She watched the penis stiffen, possibly with excitement, and she understood why.

Father James brought the cock to her mouth. "Now, show us how you did it, Celeste. Take me where you took your classmate."

The nun brought the container of holy water and poured it across the priest's erect penis. It shined from the water and further stiffened.

Celeste looked Father James in the eyes. "Are you sure? I'm...I'm embarrassed."

"Don't be. We are here for your benefit. For your sake."

He stepped closer, bringing himself within an inch from her mouth. She did her holy duty and opened her mouth wide enough to take the penis inside, leaning forward to take in the most respected member of the community, this priest which her family had known for many years.

Celeste closed her lips around his shaft and was officially sucking the cock of the revered priest. Her mouth was now filled with a hard cock and holy water; a most unusual combination, she thought. She then did what she did for her previous partner, which was to provide pleasure in the most submissive, delicate way.

Although she was still very much inexperienced, she knew what made a man feel good, and how to make white substance shoot from the tip of his penis. She sucked tightly. She slowly bobbed her head. When it was in deep, she focused solely on her mouth's suction. When only the tip of his penis was in her mouth, she focused on sucking and swirling her tongue around the ever-sensitive head of the cock, making him groan.

"Take it deeper," Father James commanded. "Take me to the top of your throat, so your voice can be cleansed for Christ's Mass. So the people can hear you sing with purity."

How joyful those words made her feel. The priest pushed himself deeper into her mouth, and she accepted it, relaxing her throat so that she could accept more. Even after that intense climax between her legs, Celeste still felt those forbidden desires of sexual immorality raging within her.

As she sucked his cock while bound to the table -- her wet pussy and butt still exposed -- Celeste wondered if this was all for nothing. This was supposed to absolve her of sin, yet her pussy had never been so wet in her entire life. She had never felt so overwhelmed. As she swirled her tongue around the head of the cock, she wondered how badly her pussy was dripping from all these terrible emotions, and if the nun was looking at it, quietly judging her for being so aroused.

But those worries weren't as important as pleasing the cock in her mouth. The priest rubbed his hand through her hair and spoke:

"Swallow what I give you," he said with a heaving breath. "Just like you've done those times before. Swallow. Cleanse yourself."

She only sucked on the tip of his cock, working her tongue, as the priest stroked himself in an almost violent manner. Celeste wondered how long it had been since the priest had last been with a woman, and how pent up he must have been sexually.

The answer came as Father James bucked his hips and shot a massive load of cum to the top of her mouth, which also coated her tongue and the inside of her cheeks. The second shot was just as big, going in deeper to the back of her throat, which nearly made her gag. She did her best to gulp and swallow everything down, so nothing would be wasted, and she wouldn't gag on it.

After several heavy spurts of cum, Father James finally relented, and his once raging hard cock was now becoming flaccid. This left an unusual mixture of sperm and holy water in Celeste's mouth, a taste which she'd never forget, as she tried licking her lips clean and gulping it all down to remove the flavor of it.

"Your penance is complete," he said with gratification, gently rubbing his hand through her hair. "You will sing center stage at Christ's Mass, as you are now the purest of them all."

Celeste beamed and smiled, "Thank you, Father."

Before the priest could reply, there was a knock at the door.

"Father James," a feminine voice called from the other side of the door. "The new mayor is here to see you."

The priest answered back that he'd be down in a moment.

"Fix yourself properly," Father James said to Celeste as he used a cloth to wipe his penis clean, tucking it away under his black robe. "Then come down. Pay your respects to the new mayor."

Father James left the chamber and the nun was left with the task of undoing the bondage. It felt so good having the ropes removed from her breasts. Blood flowed again. Celeste could feel life returning to those sensitive tits of hers.

"You did well," Sister Mary said, putting the rope back into the bag. "You're a strong young woman. But I still have some concern. I saw how wet you became when the Father was in your mouth."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, Sister," she tensed nervously, before deciding whether to reveal her true thoughts. "It's just...that's the way God made me, I suppose."

The nun knelt down. "I'm going to unbind your ankles. And I'm going to help you. You're right, God made you this way. Who am I to judge God's creations?"

Sister Mary got directly behind Celeste's open pussy and butt, and while undoing the ankle bondage, she pressed her face in between Celeste's womanhood. Celeste gasped aloud as the authoritarian nun tongued her wet pussy and asshole, slurping down the fluids in a ravished way. The nun did this for several seconds, plunging her tongue deeply in each hole, probing around, sucking the fluids from Celeste's pussy especially.

Sister Mary pulled her tongue away when the ankle bondage was undone, allowing Celeste to pull her dress down and stand upright once again. They both stood face to face. The nun seemed unabashed by what she had just done.

"I will keep this," Sister Mary said, holding Celeste's panties. "It's so I can pray for you."

"Yes, Sister Mary. I understand."

"And I trust the last part I did for you will remain our secret. Father James certainly doesn't need to know about that."

For once, there was a crack in the nun's icy cold demeanor. She was slightly nervous, and Celeste knew it.

All Celeste could do was smile. "Yes, Sister, I agree that this should remain our secret. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm expected in the church hall. And by the way, before you come down, there's something on the side of your lips."

The nun blushed hard as she used the back of her hand to wipe pussy fluids away from her mouth. Celeste politely excused herself once again, put on her shoes, and left; smiling to herself as she exited the chamber.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12