Church Lady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My ass...fuck me in my ass...rape my asshole hard, you bastard!" she spat out at me.

I positioned my cockhead, still coated with her throat's thick saliva against the tiny rosebud of her puckered asshole and shoved my full length in until my balls slapped at her cunt. Ava grunted a guttural growl and every muscle in her body tensed. I slapped her ass and began pumping her asshole hard and fast and deep. Her groans and moans were non-stop.

"Tell me you love it. Tell me not to stop," I urged her, slamming in deeply.

"Ahrg. Don't stop. Don't you dare fucking stop raping my asshole. Give me every thick inch of your big cock up my ass. Fuck it until you cum buckets up my ass, you fucker!"

I grabbed her hips and fucked her like I was trying to kill her. She would raise up and I could see her big sweating tits flailing and flopping as she was being assaulted. Then she would collapse down. But I was clamped onto her hips and I was getting ready to blow my balls up her shithole. I reached under Ava and grabbed her tits, one in each hand and squeezed them hard and twisted them like I was trying to tear them from her body. She shrieked and I buried my cock in her butt and began pumping my cum inside her. She fell forward and I fell on top of her until the last spasm of my orgasm had finished.

We lay like that for a long time. Gradually, Ava began to move. She sat up and drew me to her, cradling my head in her lap. I'm sure we must have been a sight, but we were both so spent. We whispered to each other about how wonderful our time together had been. We were both so grateful to have found each other. She assured me that she was not hurt and that no one would see any of the telltale marks I might have left on her. Then she stood up and said it was time for me to go. I went back into my room through the interconnecting doorway. Ava closed and locked her door and I closed and locked mine.

The next morning I met my wife downstairs in the lobby and we drove to the airport, returned the rental car and flew home. The following Sunday I saw Ava across the room at the coffee hour in church. I don't know whether she saw me or not. I smiled to myself and treasured the memory that I now had.