Church on State

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers

Paula felt bad for withholding sex from her husband, but it just felt weird to her to have sex while debating whether or not to become a Nun. Yes, she was now considering it. It just felt right.

She had not thought about her desire to join the Church for a long time. She had been very dedicated to the Church in her younger years, and she had never felt happier than she was when she was at Church. As she grew up though, her interests veered elsewhere, and even though she was still an avid Church-goer, she started to feel like her talents would lead her to politics.

This all stemmed from her desire to help people. She thought she could do that more effectively by helping her husband effect real social change. But the more they got bogged down in politics, the more it soured her to the whole thing. It was hard work, but it was in many ways, unfulfilling.

She and Adam hit so many walls in their efforts to get their election going. She knew Adam could win if they just got to the heart of the matter; the need for real social change; but getting people to listen was just so hard. But now, seeing how happy and fulfilled the nuns at the church were, and how much they were helping the people of the city, she could see that they were effecting some real change. The only thing stopping her was her husband. She loved him so much, and did not want to think of hurting him.

Unfortunately for Adam, this withholding of sex was not working for him. He was getting more and more distracted by his throbbing dick and swollen balls to the point where he could not get any work done without having to shake off his naughty thoughts. He just hoped his wife would get out of the funk she was in so he could make love to her.

Adam knew that he would go nuts if he did not drain his painfully swollen balls soon.

**********

Adam was in a good mood as he entered his office. He felt like he would be able to have an effective day free of distractions, at least until he turned on the light in his office and saw an envelope on his desk. A very familiar envelope, identical to one he had gotten before.

That last envelope had contained pictures of the sexiest woman he had ever seen. The envelope beckoned to him, calling for him to rip it open and explore what delights it may contain within.

Adam shut the door quickly and rushed over to his desk, snatching up the manila envelope with greedy hands. He slowed himself as he took a deep breath, regaining his composure, and gently opened it. His excitement grew as he confirmed that there were indeed more pictures inside, but he could only see the back of them. As he removed the pictures, he only had one wish for this set: he wanted to see those tits.

Adam had never been a tit-man, but checking out those pictures had awoken in him a hidden fascination for massive fucking breasts. He did not know if it was possible for a single set of pictures to turn him into a breast-man, but if it was possible, these pictures were doing the trick. Those tits just looked so soft, so firm, so comforting. He was obsessed by the idea of seeing them bare. He was obsessed by the idea of squeezing them, laying his head upon that incredible bosom.

If Adam had been thinking clearly, he might have felt guilty about blatantly ogling a sexy woman's naughty pictures, but since his wife had left his balls so painfully swollen with cum, it was impossible to resist the temptation these pictures provided. Besides, it was harmless. He was just looking at pictures. It was not like that was cheating. It was just a happily married man checking out sexy pictures of a big-titted slut in sexy underwear. How much harm could that do? It was not a sin to look.

He pulled out the pictures, and he immediately confirmed that these were pictures of the same woman. By this point, he had studied her body so completely, that he could recognize her form in intimate detail. But there was one noticeable difference.

This time, the woman had no underwear.

Adam gulped deeply as he realized what the first picture was. He had never seen a picture so raw, so sexual, so nasty. The picture was of the woman, on all fours on the floor. You still couldn't see her face. The focus of this picture was her bare ass. Her perfect, bare ass. The cheeks looked so round and firm, with the perfect amount of muscle to make you want to grab and squeeze them. The cheeks parted naturally, displaying her tight little asshole front and center, it being the central focus of this first photo.

Adam had never been interested in seeing a woman's asshole before, but the way this woman proudly displayed it let Adam know it was something special. He looked below it and saw the lips of her dripping pussy. Adam realized that when he looked between her spread legs, he could see her massive breasts ballooning outward as she pressed them on the floor. Adam had been so drawn in by her asshole that he didn't see the caption written on top, in the same red lipstick as before. The caption consisted of one word: 'Tasty!' Adam licked his lips unconsciously. The word was surrounded by two hearts, a cute touch on an otherwise very adult image. It reminded him of the dirty little notes Melody would leave him in his locker, and the filthy promises she'd made in them, dotting her 'i's' with little hearts.

Adam flipped to the next picture. In this one, the woman was one her back. Her legs were spread, proudly displaying her cute little pussy, and the tuft of hair above it. He looked up her torso towards her chest. Her mountainous tits were pointing skyward. Unfortunately, with the angle, he could not see her no doubt succulent nipples. Her hand was between her legs, flicking her clit, causing a flood of juices to drool down towards her ass, and pooling on the floor. The one-word caption perfectly summed up this photo: 'Juicy!' It featured the same familiar cute hearts as well.

The third photo resembled the third photo from the previous set. In the last one, her bra-clad tits were front and center, and it featured her mouth in a kissing pose while hiding the rest of her face. This one had a few differences. First of all, there was no bra. Unfortunately, he still could not clearly see her nipples; just a teasing hint of areola. Her right hand stretched across her chest, pressed against both tits, preventing him from getting a full view. Her arm covered her left breast, while she squeezed the other breast with her hand. The sight of all that smooth, succulent, breast flesh bulging through her fingers was enough to drive any man wild.

Adam's eyes reluctantly drifted up at her mouth. Last time, it was blowing a kiss. This time, she was smiling an arrogant smirk, as if she knew he was unable to resist ogling her irresistible body. Again, the picture cut off the rest of her face, but he was not too disappointed.

Adam looked over to the corner of the photo, and saw one last caption, surrounded by the cute hearts. When he read it, his jaw dropped. It read: 'Can't wait to see you again.' Had he met her? Did her know who this woman was? Who was she? Was this a hoax or something? He felt like he would remember this woman if he had met her. She seemed pretty memorable. Too lost he was in her body that he again ignored the largest piece of evidence, namely that decorated rosary nestled securely between her tits. It was understandable though. When you see a pair of 44EE's nearly bare, they have a tendency to consume your vision.

Adam was startled out of his revelry by a knock on the door, and his assistant's voice "Adam, your ten o'clock is here."

He quickly stashed the photos in the drawer with the others. In his rush, he forgot to lock the drawer. Adam was kept busy all day, but his mind was elsewhere. His mind was on those photos in his drawer, and the identity of the big-titted slut in them. He had to leave the office for most of the day, but he could not wait to get back and study those photos a little more.

*********

Catherine watched with interest as a clearly nervous Paula sat in front of her in her office.

"What's troubling you, Paula?" Catherine asked, leaning forward. Paula sighed deeply before responding.

"I have to admit, part of me is really considering your offer. You guys seemed to be doing some good work, and politics is such a tough game. The only thing stopping me is my husband. I love him so much. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. How can I honor my marriage with me pursuing this?" Paula pleaded, desperate for Catherine to get her out of this quandary.

"If I was in your position, I would join the Church. That is the honest truth. In all honesty, politics is a nasty game. I fear that your husband is already corrupted. He hasn't come to see me once, despite my invitations. He hasn't sought the guidance of the Church. He throws himself into his work. He comes home late. He feels guilty. I have met a lot of idealistic politicians, and every last one of them was eventually lead astray. Politics is nasty stuff, and I fear if you don't escape now, you may be lose your way as well," Catherine said.

"I don't know about that. I don't think he is corrupt..." Paula said.

"I tell you what. Go to his office, and have a look around. If you don't find any evidence of corruption, then by all means continue your life in politics and your happy marriage. But, if you find one bit of evidence otherwise, I say divorce him now and join us. Don't let yourself be lead from the Path. Keep yourself pure and join us. The Church would welcome a lamb like you to our flock," Catherine pleaded earnestly.

Part of Paula wanted to write off Catherine's ridiculous plan as hyperbole; there was no way Adam would do anything untoward; but another part of her wanted to follow through...Paula did have her suspicions. She gave Catherine a small nod as she stood up and left.

A sly, satisfied, smirk grew into a smile filled with sinister intent, as Catherine watched Paula leave.

*********

No one raised an eye as Paula walked into her husband's office. Part of her chided herself for doubting her husband, but she thought it could not hurt to have a look around, and lay her paranoid suspicions to rest. She found nothing but boring stuff as she looked through his file cabinet; nothing untoward, as she expected. She went to the desk and looked it over; everything was on the up and up. She breathed a soft sigh of relief.

Paula was flipping aimlessly through the drawers of Adam's desk, finishing up her search with half-hearted resolve, already convinced that she'd just been paranoid, when she pulled out the bottom drawer.

Staring her in the face was a picture of a woman. A nude woman. A voluptuous woman, with her arm placed across her breasts, blocking them from view. In the corner of the picture was a caption. It said: 'Can't wait to see you again.'

'Again'!?! Holy crap, her husband had met with this woman! That could only mean one thing.

Paula collapsed into a chair, as the impact of her discovery drained the strength from her body. Her husband was cheating on her! There was no doubt. Catherine was right! Her husband had strayed! He was cheating on her with some slut! She hoped there was some explanation, but she looked through the drawer and found more pictures of this woman. It was a fucking shrine to her! He saved pictures of her, which meant he wanted to have them. They were in a drawer with a lock, and the key was nowhere on the desk; Adam carried it with him. This was his closely guarded secret, not a passing flight of fancy. There was no question.

In a daze, Paula replaced the photos in the drawer as they were and left, holding back her tears.

She wanted to wait till morning to make sure she was doing the right thing. This forced her to spend one last night with Adam. She watched him as he got home late through her narrowed, suspicious, eyes, acting asleep. She noticed some dried sweat on his brow. Had he been vigorously fucking some slut the last few hours? Had he fucked her good? That had to be the case. Cheating asshole!

It made her skin crawl when he kissed the back of her head. Her marriage had been a lie. All of it! This asshole had taken of advantage of her trust and good nature so he could get some nasty sex with some big-breasted skank. The only thing she could believe in anymore was the church. In Catherine.

**********

Adam knew his wife was in a bad mood, and she had taken the day off, so he left early from work the next day to surprise her. He walked in to find the house empty. She should be home by now, he thought. He looked around, and noticed some stuff was missing. For a second, he wondered if he had been robbed. Then he found the note on the dining room table. He picked it up and began to read.

'Adam, I know the truth. I know the secret you have been hiding. I know you have been cheating on me. I loved you! I loved you more than anything, but you took advantage of that! You need to reflect on what type of man you want to be. The city doesn't need another corrupt figure. I hope you bow out of the campaign now, or I will lose all respect for you. I am joining the church.

Part of me hopes I'm wrong. Part of me hopes this is a misunderstanding. That's why I'm not asking for a divorce...yet. I think we need some time apart, and then maybe we can work this out.

I hope you are the man I thought you were.

Paula'

Adam's knees collapsed from under him. He fell into a dining room chair, numb. Paula was leaving him. Why? He just sat there, not moving, trying to figure out what had happened, how his marriage had fallen apart. He was just confused. He had no idea how this happened. He stayed in place for almost an hour, until he was startled by thunder. He finally realized it was pouring rain. He knew that wouldn't keep him inside. He had to find Paula and figure out what she was talking about. He knew the way to find her. She had been talking to Catherine at the church, seeking her wisdom. Someone there had to know something. Adam walked out into the rain.

Desperate, Adam called Paula's cell. It rang three times, before someone answered. It was Melody, "Hello?"

Adam's eyes went wide. What was this? What was going on here? Where was Paula? Why did Melody have her cell phone?

"Where's Paula, Melody?" he demanded, his breathing heavy, his face flushed.

"Calm down, Adam," Melody cooed in that soothing, breathy, voice of hers, "What's this all about?"

"Don't fuck with me!" Adam spit, "Why do you have Paula's cell phone? Where is my wife? I get home and find this fucked up note...this is your doing isn't it? I knew we couldn't trust you! Still playing the same slut games you did in high school!"

"Adam, that hurts," Melody pouted over the phone, "I swear to you, I'm a changed woman, and I had nothing to do with this. Paula left because of something YOU did," she paused, then continued, a wry, teasing, quality invaded her tone, "Apparently she found your pictures."

Adam stopped short, standing in the rain, his fist clenched and teeth grit. He had been framed.

"Adam, I think you need to seek solace in the Church, Adam," Melody continued, more serious now, and then teased, "I can't wait to see you again."

Adam hung up abruptly, and flung open the door to his car. How had it all gone so wrong?

Melody calmly set the phone down and smiled, satisfied that the last part of the plan was coming together.

**********

Catherine knew it was only a matter of time. Paula had come to her early in the morning, begging her to join the church and become a nun. They discussed this for a long time, discussing what had happened. For a moment, Paula began to have second thoughts, but Catherine was encouraging in Paula's desire to leave her husband. And she made Paula promise not to talk to Adam. Adam would try to pull her back with his corrupt ways. Catherine told her a clean break was necessary. Paula reluctantly accepted. Catherine had to fight the urge to smile.

As if on cue, there was a knock on the door. She opened it and there stood Adam, soaked from the rain.

"Where's Paula?" Adam demanded, his breath ragged, his balled up fists shaking. Catherine put on her sympathetic face.

"Adam, I heard the news. Please, come in," Catherine cooed sympathetically.

"Where is she? Melody had her phone...I think she has something to do with this...I think she set me up," he babbled, pacing back and forth, "I-I couldn't find her so I came to find you."

"I don't know anything about Melody or any 'set up', Adam. Paula came here this morning of her own free will, and decided to join the Church as a Nun" Catherine calmly explained, dismissing Adam's paranoid accusations, "She said she found something that shook her faith in your marriage. I'm sure that this is all a misunderstanding. Here, please sit down. I'll tell you what I know," Catherine promised. Reluctantly, Adam breathed deeply and slumped down into a nearby chair.

"I'm sorry. It was raining." he said, apologizing for his soaked clothes.

"It's okay," Catherine said with a bright, understanding smile, "Listen, your wife has been talking to me a lot lately, about how she has been thinking about leaving you. I have been trying to talk her out of it, but she seemed so paranoid about you. I told her how lucky she was. How you were such a great man, but she seemed convinced you were cheating on her."

"I'm not! I don't know where she got that idea," Adam replied, head in his hands, shuddering from the cold of his damp clothes, tears forming, as he sobbed, "I love her! This is all a set up...the pictures...Melody..."

"I know, Adam. I know. But, maybe this is a blessing. Here," she said, grabbing his head in her hands. Catherine smiled and pulled Adam's head into her bosom. Onto her breasts. She felt him tighten up in fear, "Shhhh...rest your head, Adam. Please. You'll feel so much better," She felt Adam relax as he let himself rest his head on her massive breasts.

Adam was wet, cold, and scared. He needed a friend. He needed guidance. Before he knew it, he felt his head resting against the softest set of pillows he ever felt. He opened his eyes to realize his head had been pulled against Catherine's jutting breasts. He tried to jerk away, but Catherine held him firm and stroked his hair, calming him, reassuring him it was okay. He needed some comfort, so he would accept the pleasure against her breasts provided. Outside thunder rolled, as a gentle shower grew into a storm.

"It's okay, Adam. It's okay. I don't know what she was thinking. She was foolish for doing this. Just rest your head on my breast," Catherine cooed motherly. She held the emotional married man against her chest. She scratched his hair lovingly as he gathered his emotions. He had his eyes closed as she rocked him back and forth.

Adam could feel the soothing warmth of Catherine's chest, and hear the roll of thunder. He was reminded of how his mother would cradle him in a similar way when he was a child, scarred by the loud crack of thunder. That old, distant, but familiar feeling of security and warmth washed over him. Despite the turmoil he'd been in when he arrived, Adam felt strangely safe and comforted, lying against the soft, warm, bosom of a woman he trusted.

Adam eyes had glazed over as if in a daze. Catherine noticed this and smiled. She gently lifted his head. She reached down to lower the zipper on the front of her habit. Her cavernous cleavage started to emerge. She lowered it past her large breasts, which allowed her to pull each side of the habit apart, allowing her huge, bra-clad tits to burst out. It was a sexy, lacy black bra, which perfectly matched her habit. Her tits were packed inside it, pouring over the edges. And in between them was a decorated rosary with a large shiny cross. Before Adam could notice anything amiss, she lowered his head back onto her chest.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers
123456...8