Church on State

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers

Adam felt the sensation of smooth, soft skin against his face. His eyes opened and he realized where he was and what he was doing. He realized he was face deep in some juicy cleavage. He tried to pull away but she held him tight.

"It's okay. This will make you feel better," Catherine breathed soothingly, reassuringly, as she firmly clutched the married man to her soft titties. While being smothered in warm cleavage was nice, he was a bit confused, his senses returning.

"What are you doing?" Adam questioned.

"I know a lot about you, Adam. I know that you are questioning a lot of things now. Your choices, your marriage, your faith. Let me guide you, Adam. Let me show you the path to true bliss, through the church. Take comfort in my breasts and let me let me say my peace to you," Catherine cooed, still stroking his hair in that motherly way. Still holding his face firmly against her warm, inviting, bosom.

Adam could not help but think that this was highly unusual. He was being clutched into the breasts of a busty nun whose tits were hanging out of her habit. But he had to admit, he was feeling a little better.

"I've had my eye on you for awhile now, Adam. You need the Church in your life, and more importantly, you need me in your life. You need to permanently rest your head on the welcoming breast of the Church." Catherine said. Thunder cracked from outside as the storm got worse, and the hollow howl of the wind could be heard in the empty room.

"Adam, you shouldn't be alone tonight. You should stay here. Let me show you the ways of my Church. I guarantee that by morning, you will not want to leave. But firstly, we need to get you out of your wet clothes. Here, come with me to my quarters. It's right through the door here. I'll get you some dry clothes and we can talk more personally," Catherine offered.

Adam pulled away from her chest and nodded. Catherine smiled as she stood up, taking him by the hand and led him through the door in the back of her office into her quarters.

Her room was dimly lit, giving it a more intimate vibe. There were some religious decorations throughout, as well as some more modern amenities, such as a 40 inch flat screen TV. Her bed had silky black sheets, which looked mighty comfortable. It looked like the bedroom a progressive Nun would have.

"Okay, slip out of those clothes. I'll find you something more to wear. Don't worry, I'll keep my back to you for your privacy," Catherine commanded, sorting through her closet.

If Adam were thinking clearly, he might have asked for more privacy, but in the state he was in, he did not think twice about it; he was cold, wet, and still emotionally compromised. Besides, she was a Nun. He could trust her.

Adam unbuttoned his soaked shirt, and let it fall to the floor. He followed this with his undershirt, then he undid his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. He was disappointed to realize his briefs and socks were both wet. He looked at Catherine sorting through the closet. He figured she would toss the clothes back onto the bed, so she would not face him. With that, he dropped his briefs onto the floor and slipped off his socks, leaving him nude.

"I'm sorry Adam. I have nothing for a man in here. Are you decent?" she asked.

"Uh, not really." Adam spat, embarrassed, hastily reaching down to grab his briefs and slip them back on.

"That's okay. You can just slip under the sheets, and I will take your clothes to be dried. Maybe I can get a robe for you too," Catherine replied curtly.

"Oh, okay. I guess." Adam said nervously, pulling back the sheets and slipping his nude frame into the bed. Once he was decent, he let her know. Catherine turned around and smiled at the naked man in her bed. She walked around the bed and scooped up his clothes and took them to an adjacent room. She quickly returned. Her breasts were still hanging out of her habit, with her rosary hanging from neck and smothered in the softness of her cleavage. Adam uncomfortably noticed them jiggle under her skimpy bra, and quickly averted his eyes.

Catherine had dismissively tossed the clothes into the tub and walked back into the bedroom. Adam wouldn't need access to them for awhile. He was right where he belonged, nude in her bed. She was ready to join him.

"Well, I don't want you to get too comfortable, so how about we just talk right now," Catherine said, her eyes studying Adam in a way that made him feel uncomfortably vulnerable.

"Can I get a robe or something first?" Adam asked meekly, clutching the sheets more tightly around him.

"When I talk to someone, I want them to be nice and comfortable. You are about as comfortable as possible, so let's just talk now," Catherine said, slipping onto the bed and sliding up next to him. Adam couldn't argue with her. She leaned up onto the headboard and clutched his head to her breasts again. Adam could not resist their pillowy softness. She began to run her fingers through his hair as she began to speak.

"I know I am not a typical nun. Most nuns wouldn't let themselves get this close with someone. But my Church is different. I will get as close as necessary to spread the Good Word. I have done a lot of work to get close to you. You were a tough nut to crack, but I am glad you are here," Catherine started.

"I sensed immediately that you and your wife were not a good match. She seemed too weak willed to survive the rigors of both the married life and the political life," Catherine admitted.

"That's not true," Adam argued weakly, clinging to the hope his marriage could be saved. A false hope, if Catherine had her way.

"It is, and you know it. This is a great blessing. A great opportunity. You don't need her. You need the church in your life. You need me in your life," Catherine countered. A silence fell as she teased his hair playfully.

"And I must say, as a woman, she made a huge mistake letting a handsome man like you go," she said with a bright smile. This caused him to smile slightly in return.

"There you go," she said, smiling brightly. He tried to pull his head off of her, but she held him down.

"Thanks for being so kind," Adam started, "but this doesn't seem right."

"Some might find this inappropriate, but in our Church, it is considered normal," Catherine replied.

"I have to ask, you keep talking about how you are trying to convince me to join your Church, but you don't seem to be making any arguments to convince me," Adam asked.

"There is only one thing I have to say to make you change your mind," Catherine said.

"And what's that?" Adam asked.

Catherine brought her lips to his ear, and whispered a sentence that would change his life.

"Did you like my pictures?"

Adam's eyes went wide, his mouth suddenly dry.

"E-Excuse me?" Adam asked, confused.

"Did you like the pictures I sent you?" Catherine asked plainly.

"W-What pictures?" Adam asked, his mind racing. It could not be...could it?

"You know, the naughty ones." Catherine whispered, kissing his ear.

It all fell into place. Catherine had sent him those pictures. A nun! Catherine, the Mother Superior of this Church, had been sending him sexy pictures. Pictures of her body. Pictures of her tits. Pictures of her pussy. Pictures of her asshole. It had not been Melody that framed him; it was Catherine!

He struggled to pull away quickly, but she used all of her strength to hold him down.

"It's okay. It's okay. Calm down. It's okay," Catherine said, again stroking his hair, trying to sooth him.

Adam continued to struggle; he felt like the bottom of his stomach had dropped out. He trusted her, sought comfort from her, protection from that slut Melody, but now realized that it was all a ruse to drive him toward her. She'd betrayed him.

"Let me go!" Adam demanded harshly.

"Why? Why did you send me those?" Adam asked, his face now mashed roughly against her breasts, as Catherine used her leverage to jerk him forward, smothering him in her excess flesh.

"Calm down and I'll explain everything." Catherine said. Adam kept fighting her. Finally, she grabbed his wrists, rolled on top of him, and pinned them to the bed. She sat on his stomach and smiled as she had him under her control.

The truth was, Catherine was no innocent flower. Catherine was extremely calculating. Her plan was working like a charm. Catherine smiled to herself. She knew the die was cast. She knew her plan was almost accomplished. Paula was about to give up sex for life. Her married pussy would be closed for business. Her stud of a husband could never accept that. He was a man. He would need the company of a woman who could truly satisfy his natural, male urges. He would not stand for a woman who could not provide him the sex he needed. A guy like him deserved to be getting satisfied constantly. He was desperate and horny. He was confused about why his wife had left him to join the church. He had come to the church for guidance. And boy, he would get it. He would get all the guidance he would need. His fat dick would be guided into her tight little snatch, and then he would be property of her Church forever. He would learn that her brand of religion was the one he had been searching for.

Catherine was devout in her belief. She encouraged her girls to do anything it took to spread the word. She was fanatically driven to expand the influence of her Church. Catherine was unafraid to get involved with some of the more unseemly members of the community, people who thrived in the corrupt atmosphere years of crime created. Some people would call her a criminal. She was directly involved with a lot of the illegal activities in Parkersboro, such as the rampant drug trade. She had many connections to the mob as well, and had free access to the prison system, passing messages and goods along through her Flock. Catherine was not violent, but she was happy to let this near lawless state in Parkersboro continue. The way she justified it to herself, lawless times create desperate people, and desperate people seek solace in the Church. The more people who were desperate for the Church, the more people Catherine could spread her message to. The more people she could control.

The current mayor had taken stands to try to stop crime in town, and he had made it hard for Catherine to spread her message. But, if she could have the mayor's ear, if she could pull his strings like a puppet from the shadows, she could spread her message to a huge audience. And she knew the best way to get his complete attention was through his dick.

She reached down and pinched her hard nipples. She knew Adam was her ticket to greater things. Once she had him, the Church's connections could get him elected, no problem. That would allow Catherine to exert her influence over the town, then the state, then the country. Catherine would furiously ride him to the top. People would soon learn that her brand of religion was the best way to achieving pure happiness.

Why did Catherine target Adam? It was simple: he was hot, and he had talent. Catherine could recognize someone with a future, and Adam had a bright future ahead of him. Her sect of religion was small, but as Adam's power grew, so would Catherine's influence. All Catherine wanted was to spread her message, and she was more than willing to spread her legs to do so. All she had left to do to put her plan in motion was to seal the deal.

"You didn't answer my question? Did you like my pictures?" Catherine hissed now, her eyes flashing in arousal. She was having fun toying with the married man.

"Why did you send me the pictures? Why would a nun send me pictures of her naked body?" Adam demanded loudly.

"I sent the pictures because you wanted to see them. I saw you check me out the moment we met. You are a very naughty boy, checking out a nun's body in front of your wife. But I got the message. I knew you wanted to see the total package." Catherine explained plainly.

"But, you're a nun! Nuns don't do stuff like this!" Adam yelled out.

"Like I told you, I am not your typical nun. At this Church, sex is encouraged. We encourage people to explore all pleasures we were blessed with the ability to experience. The best way to fully explore that is through rough, nasty sex. I am very experienced at that. That is what led me to join the Church. I still remember my first religious experience. I was getting fucked in the ass at the time. I had picked up some guy at the club. He was married, if I'm not mistaken. He was fucking my ass like he had been dreaming of doing it all his life. As he pounded me as hard as he could, I saw stars. I saw the universe. I saw God. I vowed at that moment to dedicate my life to that feeling. I joined the Church, but they were too outdated to listen to what I had to say. I realized then how irrelevant they truly were. I split off, and formed my own sect. I recruited women to join me. I encouraged them to seduce men, to fuck them, until they saw what I was telling them. As my numbers grew, the Church was forced to relent and let me back. They shipped me here to keep me occupied, but very soon, with your help, our influence will grow. My beliefs will be spoken to others, and I have no doubt that most will join my cause. It would be hard to resist. A Church that preaches sex. Not just regular sex. Sex so rough, so nasty, but so fucking good. That is the only way to see what I've seen. I encourage people to have the nastiest sex they can. I have told my girls that I have found that the best way to do that is to have sex with married men. Married men are stuck with, plain, boring old wives. Married men want straight fucking. My girls do that for them. My girls are very hard workers," Catherine related with a smile.

Adam was flabbergasted. This Church, that had affected so much change and good, was based on a platform of rough sex!

"I showed you those pictures because you needed to have your eyes opened. And plus, I knew your wife would find them eventually," Catherine said.

"What!? You did this?" Adam said, trying to break free, but unable to do so.

"Yes. Your wife joined the church after she saw the pictures of me. She thinks she is joining this Church, but I won't let her. She will be joining the old, stodgy, outdated Church, where she belongs. An outdated woman for an outdated church. My Church is the future; her Church is the past. You get to stay here, and experience the future of the Church first hand. This is where you belong," Catherine replied.

"What are you saying?" Adam questioned, incredulous, his head spinning.

"Haven't you figured it out?" Catherine answered, leaning down to whisper in his ear, "In just a few minutes, you will be fucking a Servant of the Lord. Your cock will be balls deep in a Nun's tight pussy. Isn't that the nastiest thing you've ever heard? You will be having the roughest sex of your life with a slutty nun. I do everything. Blowjobs. Tit-fucking. Ass-fucking. I'll take your cum in any hole you want. No condoms. No restrictions. Just the nastiest sex of your life," Catherine said. This was the nastiest thing he had ever heard. A nun was begging to fuck him. A Nun! How could a nun be so nasty? So obscene!

"I can't. I need to find Paula," Adam pleaded. This was so fucking wrong!

"No you don't. Adam, she is obsolete, irrelevant. Face it, you married an ugly bitch. You married an ugly bookworm with no tits. I am starting to question your decision making. You want to know why your campaign is struggling? It's Paula. People see her on your arm and they question your choices. People don't like to see a stud wasted on a Plain Jane. If they see a slut like me on your arm, the election is yours. When people see a man with a gorgeous woman on his arm, a gorgeous woman with a huge rack and a perfect ass, they know this is a guy who knows what's up. They know this is a guy who knows how the world works. The only way you can win this election is if you dump your wife and fuck me!" Catherine hissed, her eyes wild with lust.

"No! I love my wife. I need to get her back! I don't want to fuck you. You are just some slut who slept her way to the top of the church. That's sick. You are taking advantage of people's faith to suit your own needs," Adam argued.

"You will be singing a different tune after tonight. You will see firsthand how right I am." Catherine replied. Thunder shook the walls of the room.

"You can't force me," Adam replied. Catherine nodded.

"I won't have to." she said vaguely. "You STILL haven't answered my question. Did you like the pictures?"

"No, I didn't," Adam answered weakly. Catherine looked unconvinced.

"I think you did. You kept them," Catherine replied.

"I didn't want anyone finding them, so I locked them up," Adam croaked unconvincingly.

"You locked them up so you could have access to pictures of my hot body whenever you wanted to," Catherine replied.

"N-No, it was just..." Adam stammered.

"No one would blame you. After years of being married to that ugly thing, no one could hold it against you for wanting to see a slut's perfect body. You got to see everything. Well, not quite everything. You got to see my cute little pussy. You got to see my gorgeous asshole. But... you didn't get to see my tits. My massive, round perfect titties. My nipples are so pretty. You really should see them. If you just stay here, you will get to see them. Big, bare titties. Tell me Adam, have you ever seen a pair of 44EE's? Have you ever seen a pair this big?" Catherine asked.

Adam looked at her hanging udders, barely covered by her bra. The bra looked to be an expensive number, probably from a specialty boutique. They looked so soft, so perky, so squeezable.

"No." he whispered without thinking.

"I tell you what. If you agree to behave, I'll slip this bra off my shoulders and show you the goods. I mean, you have already seen everything else. You deserve to at least see the total package," Catherine suggested.

Adam did not know what to say. Part of him wanted to escape, but another part wanted to see those massive tits in the buff. Those tits had haunted his dreams. His wife had left him. He was all alone. The campaign was going poorly. Did he not at least deserve to see some massive breasts?

It seemed as if his body already made the decision. Catherine was using both hands to remove her headpiece, while he held his hands obediently against the bed. She removed the headpiece and tossed it aside. She shook her long, sexy brunette hair, letting it cascade down her shoulders. She reached to her neck and pulled the material of her habit down her arms, revealing the bare flesh of her arms and upper torso. Adam watched her breasts jiggle under her bra as she did this. Something about seeing the body of the woman who was normally so covered was surprisingly sexy. She reached behind her and started to unclip her bra. She smiled smugly as she peeled the bra off her chest, tossing the bra onto the floor on top of the headpiece, revealing her massive rack to the married man below her. The only thing on her chest was her fancy rosary.

Adam's eyes widened, feasting on the incredible sight in front of him. They were, in a word, perfect. Adam had never seen boobs this big. And they were so round. So perky. And her nipples looked amazing. Hard, suckable nipples, perfect for chewing on. Perfectly round areolas. Just by seeing these, Adam was now officially a breast-man. No more small boobies for him. He would be satisfied with nothing less than giant breasts.

"You wanna feel?" Catherine asked coyly, nibbling on her fingernail teasingly. Adam could not put up a fight as Catherine grabbed his hands and brought them upwards, towards her chest. When his hands got within a few inches of her huge tits, Adam's hands leapt forward to close the gap. His fingers pressed into the flesh of her large breasts, their soft skin rebounding against his fingers in just the right way. Once his hands were full, he finally gave them a good squeeze.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers
1...345678