Church on State

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as Adam drove his thick cock into Catherine's needy pussy, she smiled, as she realized that Parkersboro was hers now and forever. And as she looked back at Adam, the beacon of hope for this city and its citizens, driving his cock into her, she realized Adam belonged to her, too. Adam, and that fat cock of his, belonged to Catherine, forever and ever.


(Author's Note: Thanks for the great feedback as always. A few things I wanted to mention. As always, I am happy to receive story ideas in this vein, so by all means, if you got them, send them my way. Secondly, I am planning on writing some stories in the future that aren't quite in the genre I have been writing in. Don't worry, I plan to keep writing these stories. I just have a few side-stories in mind, so they won't be replacing the stories from this genre. Lastly, I again wanted to put the call out for anyone who would be interested in creating some illustrations for my stories. Just send me a comment if you're interested. Thanks again for reading my stories. Keep the feedback coming.)

1...345678