Church Picnic

Story Info
The Vicar presides over a lusty afternoon in the sun.
1k words
3.77
21.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicar Jones is glad he will be able to remove his heavy black robe and white collar soon. It is very hot. His church picnic in late June is held in a grove of trees in a private park beside a lake. Usually a brisk breeze blows off the lake, but today little wind stirs the branches of the tall oaks and aspens.

He has given the blessing and the picnic lunch is over. Older women clear away the plates and cups. Younger women giggle as the young men of the congregation poke exploratory fingers in their bare navels and rub their breasts through their summer tops. It is time to get the games going.

He gathers the congregation around him and asks for a blessing on the members of the church and the rituals they are about to perform. He expresses in prayer their fervent belief in the power of human sexuality to bring people together and begs acceptance in the eyes of the Almighty of these offerings of their unclothed bodies.

Prayers over, they all strip naked. Blankets and mats are spread all around the clearing. Birds sing in the trees. To Vicar Jones, their songs celebrate the wonderful feeling in his loins as he surveys the naked charms of the females before him, especially the young ones with their firm bodies, pert breasts, and lush pussy hair.

At first, husbands and wives pair off, then sweethearts. The Vicar announces the Leap Frog Game. The women form a circle around the central picnic table, now covered in a purple altar cloth. They get down on hands and knees facing head to ass. The men then go and stand in the spaces between them.

The Vicar pulls a young maiden to his side. She is reserved for him. He raises a whip in his hand and cracks it on the table cloth to signal the start. Each man kneels down and inserts his erect penis into the pussy in front of him. After several strokes, the whip cracks again. Each man leapfrogs over the woman he has just fucked, kneels, and fucks the woman in front of him. After several strokes, the whip cracks again and the leapfrog repeats itself around the circle.

The game goes on until one young man inserts his penis into the vagina of the beautiful young blonde in front of him and after only two thrusts discharges copious quantities of sperm into her cunt. He retires to the sidelines and the game continues until all the men have come in a female cunt except one.

He is an older fellow in his 50s, in good shape, and very happy to be the last to cum in a voluptuous young pussy. He is declared the male winner. His prize is a trophy mounted with a life-size golden penis. As the winner, he will be invited to the Debauching Of Maidens Festival.

An olive-skinned beauty with a lush tangle of black pubic hair, flashing green eyes, and large breasts with dusky aureoles is declared the female winner. A prolonged and intimate examination of her vagina proves that more men came in her cunt than in any of the others. She is declared the winner, and she will be invited to the Midwinter Gangbang Festival.

Then the naked members of the congregation all sit on the ground, watching the altar table, waiting.

It's time for the annual Dedication Ceremony. Vicar Jones beckons two men to come forward as his assistants. The young woman beside him is Ashley. She is honey blonde and well built with substantial buttocks. This is the beginning of Ashley's year as the Vicar's Acolyte.

He selected her the previous Sunday at the church service, an honour for her family, and gave her the prescribed sacramental fucking in front of the congregation, as he will continue to do at every church service that requires the sexual sacrament. He will also fuck her at every opportunity in the church vestry after choir practice, and sometimes take her home when his wife is away. After a year, she will be free to take a mate and participate in the regular orgies conducted in the church basement after Sunday services.

He leads her to the end of the table and pushes her over it so she bends at the waist. The two assistants hold her hands immobile. Her honey blonde pussy peeks out at the audience from between her bum cheeks.

His whip whistles through the warm afternoon air. She cries out in pain. A long red welt appears on her buttocks. The vicar whips her nine more times.

His cock is very long and thick. It stands at an upright angle from his body. He advances on the young woman and inserts the glans of his penis between her vaginal lips. With eyes turned heavenward, he pushes his cock home all the way up her cunt. He strokes in her pussy several minutes as the congregation watches.

He withdraws his penis. The two assistants pull Ashley onto the table and make the sign of the cross on her belly. They hold her hands down on the table over her head. Two more assistants come forward and hold her legs apart.

Vicar Jones picks up a wide leather strap. He straps her belly, thighs, and pussy. Holding her labia open, he straps her inner lips and clitoris hard several times as she screams and struggles in her bondage. Then he mounts her and fucks her swollen pussy for a long time until he fills her cunt with his semen.

The congregation applauds. Vicar Jones dismounts. A handsome young man with a huge erect penis takes his place and penetrates Ashley's pussy. Vicar Jones seizes Morley's wife's arm and throws her down for a long-sought fuck. Her cunt hair is golden and her cunt lips thick and juicy.

The members of the congregation grab each other's naked bodies. Cocks enter cunts. Moans of pleasure waft through the clearing. This is a church picnic like no other. The fucking continues all afternoon and into the evening. They wonder who will be the next Acolyte to be chosen by Vicar Jones at the first church service next summer.